When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

As much as I love looking in your eyes as you're sucking my cock I need to feel you even further takes over. I lean forward slightly over your shoulder letting my hands slide down your lower back to your ass have a twin your cheeks so that I can trace and tees your wet pussy

I open my mouth and swallow all of you taking every inch of your cock down my throat

I find myself fighting every urge to come for you with the feel of your wet juices cutting my finger and massaging your clit while letting my thumb trace your ass

Running my tongue up and down your shaft flickering my tongue under your head rubbing your balls

Running my tongue up and down your shaft flickering my tongue under your head rubbing your balls

I think I have decided that you are a supremely talented woman. And as much as I fight the desire to explode your touch and your lips and your tongue in your mouth are so much as you continue to take mylength. You can feel my cock swell in anticipation as you know I'm getting so close

I think I have decided that you are a supremely talented woman. And as much as I fight the desire to explode your touch and your lips and your tongue in your mouth are so much as you continue to take mylength. You can feel my cock swell in anticipation as you know I'm getting so close

Stroking and sucking you faster and faster using my tongue to tickle your head

Stroking and sucking you faster and faster using my tongue to tickle your head

Even as you can't imagine that I can get a any harder I do you feel it's well you feel it pulse and for a moment it feels like my heart beat is pounding through my shaft in your mouth. Then I throw my head back and I feel the first wave of hot cum on that verge of release

Even as you can't imagine that I can get a any harder I do you feel it's well you feel it pulse and for a moment it feels like my heart beat is pounding through my shaft in your mouth. Then I throw my head back and I feel the first wave of hot cum on that verge of release

I feel you getting ready to explode and stroke you hard into my mouth

I feel you getting ready to explode and stroke you hard into my mouth

First pulse shoots a huge load of c** into your mouth and with each stroke of your hand you can feel it pulsing over and over again five or six good solid streams filling your mouth. The sounds of my pleasure are loud and deep.

First pulse shoots a huge load of c** into your mouth and with each stroke of your hand you can feel it pulsing over and over again five or six good solid streams filling your mouth. The sounds of my pleasure are loud and deep.

Rubbing my clit as I swallow all of you

Rubbing my clit as I swallow all of you

That is damn sexy. The best part is that if I move on to the next activity directly after coming I often contain maintain my solid cock for a while. Probably some silliness scenario every urge of mine would be to flip you over and slide my thick cock deep inside you and pound you from behind and take advantage of how hard I Stay. If we do it ride we can pound and grind into each other until the point where I'm ready to explode once again

That is damn sexy. The best part is that if I move on to the next activity directly after coming I often contain maintain my solid cock for a while. Probably some silliness scenario every urge of mine would be to flip you over and slide my thick cock deep inside you and pound you from behind and take advantage of how hard I Stay. If we do it ride we can pound and grind into each other until the point where I'm ready to explode once again

Mmmm stay hard for me

Mmmm stay hard for me

The shift of Sensations from the feel of your mouth milking my cock to the feel of sliding the head slowly into your tight wet pussy. That moment when the head first passes in holding there for a moment's the sensations can flood through both of us and then slowly pressing in until you feel the full length stretching and feeling you

The shift of Sensations from the feel of your mouth milking my cock to the feel of sliding the head slowly into your tight wet pussy. That moment when the head first passes in holding there for a moment's the sensations can flood through both of us and then slowly pressing in until you feel the full length stretching and feeling you

Oh that’s it baby fuck my tight wet pussy

Oh that’s it baby fuck my tight wet pussy

At this point all abandon would be out the window and I will be driving hard and deep slamming deeper and harder pressing and grinding into you with everything I've got. One hand sliding from your ass to your waist up your shoulders and a gripping your shoulder for leverage that I can drive harder into you

At this point all abandon would be out the window and I will be driving hard and deep slamming deeper and harder pressing and grinding into you with everything I've got. One hand sliding from your ass to your waist up your shoulders and a gripping your shoulder for leverage that I can drive harder into you

Fuck fuck fuck yes don’t stop bury that cock deep in my pussy

Fuck fuck fuck yes don’t stop bury that cock deep in my pussy

Once again you can feel my cock become that much harder and feel it's swelling and pulsing inside you as I drive it deeper and harder fuking you with all desperation and desire watching some tempress desperately to feel you come and to come up again for you

Once again you can feel my cock become that much harder and feel it's swelling and pulsing inside you as I drive it deeper and harder fuking you with all desperation and desire watching some tempress desperately to feel you come and to come up again for you

Looking back at you watching you fuck me rubbing my clit as you pound my tight wet cunt

Looking back at you watching you fuck me rubbing my clit as you pound my tight wet cunt

The sensations overtaking me I press hard deep into you and lip the first solid stream fill your pussy and then with erratic Strokes I continue to pound you driving deep pressing in with each new wave of hot come. We are both amazed that we can feel the volume that we can feel them I'm coming just as hard if not harder this time but deep inside you.

The sensations overtaking me I press hard deep into you and lip the first solid stream fill your pussy and then with erratic Strokes I continue to pound you driving deep pressing in with each new wave of hot come. We are both amazed that we can feel the volume that we can feel them I'm coming just as hard if not harder this time but deep inside you.

Ahhh yes baby fill me up!

At this point I would be collapsing pretty heavily pretty. Of course I would certainly be inspired to enjoy another round or two once the body was ready. Thank you and have a wonderful night

Back