When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

And I’m holding your head on my womanhood grinding on your face

There is something so magical about the taste of your sweet juices the feel of your body have asome it shutters and grinds into my mouth my tongue licking and massaging your clitt driving us both crazy

There is something so magical about the taste of your sweet juices the feel of your body have asome it shutters and grinds into my mouth my tongue licking and massaging your clitt driving us both crazy

Oh yes fucking your tongue my clit hard and throbbing

I think it’s time you slide that hard cock in my mouth!

I can imagine the amazing sensation of feeling your fingers wrapped around the shaft and slipping thick and smooth head into your mouth. By letting my body give into your talents I let my hands roam crossed your shoulders your chest circling your nipples and tracing the nape of your neck

I can imagine the amazing sensation of feeling your fingers wrapped around the shaft and slipping thick and smooth head into your mouth. By letting my body give into your talents I let my hands roam crossed your shoulders your chest circling your nipples and tracing the nape of your neck

Bobbing up and down on your cock holding the base of your cock working you over with my mouth

Bobbing up and down on your cock holding the base of your cock working you over with my mouth

Feeling the heat of your skin the way that your body reacts with little Sparks of electricity as I run my fingertips and hands over your smooth curves. My cock pulsing and throbbing at your amazing touch and mouth. Looking into your eyes as you continue to you slide my shaft in and out.

Feeling the heat of your skin the way that your body reacts with little Sparks of electricity as I run my fingertips and hands over your smooth curves. My cock pulsing and throbbing at your amazing touch and mouth. Looking into your eyes as you continue to you slide my shaft in and out.

Rubbing your balls sucking you faster working my tongue over your head looking up at you with your hard cock in my mouth

Rubbing your balls sucking you faster working my tongue over your head looking up at you with your hard cock in my mouth

FUCK, I find myself fighting the urge to erupt in your mouth wanting it to last longer and a field of sensations of my hands exploring your body at the same time. Caressing your chest running your nipples between my fingers with the other hand sliding it down your back and squeezing that tight ass

FUCK, I find myself fighting the urge to erupt in your mouth wanting it to last longer and a field of sensations of my hands exploring your body at the same time. Caressing your chest running your nipples between my fingers with the other hand sliding it down your back and squeezing that tight ass

Wrapping my lips around your head sucking you stroking your shaft

Wrapping my lips around your head sucking you stroking your shaft

As much as I love looking in your eyes as you're sucking my cock I need to feel you even further takes over. I lean forward slightly over your shoulder letting my hands slide down your lower back to your ass have a twin your cheeks so that I can trace and tees your wet pussy

Back