When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

A week ago, today
Blew a big black
With a big black cock
Some titty fucking
Thrown in for good measure
Of course I swallow it all
That's what the thread is all about

This morning. I took an uber home from my friends house. I sat in the front seat and was talking to him. Finally asked if he ever hooked up with any of his rides. He said no that doesnt actually happen. So I asked him if he would if his ride wanted to. He said if they look like u. Reached over, started unzipping him. He didn't object so pulled him out and sucked him till he came. He unloaded right before he turned on my street. Swallowed. Told him thanks for the ride and got out. I heard him ask if he could call me. I just walked away like nothing happened lol.

This morning. I took an uber home from my friends house. I sat in the front seat and was talking to him. Finally asked if he ever hooked up with any of his rides. He said no that doesnt actually happen. So I asked him if he would if his ride wanted to. He said if they look like u. Reached over, started unzipping him. He didn't object so pulled him out and sucked him till he came. He unloaded right before he turned on my street. Swallowed. Told him thanks for the ride and got out. I heard him ask if he could call me. I just walked away like nothing happened lol.

Really. Uber should use that ^ to recruit drivers.

and how does that affect your uber rating? :)

today, on my lunch break, but it wasn't a man's, it was a transwoman's ;) but I plan on swallowing a man's tomorrow when my fiancée and I visit some "friends"

today, on my lunch break, but it wasn't a man's, it was a transwoman's ;) but I plan on swallowing a man's tomorrow when my fiancée and I visit some "friends"

Pictures or it didn’t happen ;-)
Welcome to lit LekaSveta x

Back