What's Your Favorite Fetish?

verbal humiliation, kicking/punching, rope bondage, latex, having my boots worshipped, having my boots blacked, leaving bruises, puppy girls and boys...

I could bore you all for hours.
Go on. Continue to bore me please. Boot worship sounds very interesting tbh.

Yes. Bare anything is fun especially ass but above all FEET! Why has no one mentioned foot fetishes? I know its a big thing.

Don’t have just one. Some of them include spanking (tits, ass, pussy), and the resulting pain that makes me so wet; nipple play; orgasm control; calling someone daddy and “having” to obey daddy. Off the top of my head that’s all I can think of. I really need a full time long term daddy.

Don’t have just one. Some of them include spanking (tits, ass, pussy), and the resulting pain that makes me so wet; nipple play; orgasm control; calling someone daddy and “having” to obey daddy. Off the top of my head that’s all I can think of. I really need a full time long term daddy.
Control

A few kinks that have been too of mind lately. As a switch, they can seem contradictory.

As a sub:

- Wearing panties and stockings, the silkier the better

- Calling my domme Mommy and being “mommy’s little girl” role playing

As a Dom

- Forced pee desperation, panty setting and golden showers

- Making my sub wear toys - butt plugs, vibrating eggs, etc in public.

General

- mommy/daughter incest
- all things piss
- young dominating older
- feminization

A few kinks that have been too of mind lately. As a switch, they can seem contradictory.

As a sub:

- Wearing panties and stockings, the silkier the better

- Calling my domme Mommy and being “mommy’s little girl” role playing

As a Dom

- Forced pee desperation, panty setting and golden showers

- Making my sub wear toys - butt plugs, vibrating eggs, etc in public.

General

- mommy/daughter incest
- all things piss
- young dominating older
- feminization
Very erotic!

My husband and I realized that life is too short to have sexual gratification from only one partner a long time ago. We are both naturally very open and are pretty enthusiastic perverts down for just about anything with people we enjoy. There's nothing that we have not tried except for the bathroom stuff.

I enjoy the May-December dynamic. Go ahead and call me a dirty old man but it's the plain truth: I absolutely love being a guide to girls who are (more or less) beginning their sexual journeys.
I can’t call you a dirty old man because I too enjoy the May-December dynamic. The difference is that I’m hungrily drawn to (legal) young boys. It’s not so much about being a guide as having pure raw sex with a young nubile body that has boundless energy.

submit to a bbc bareback. anal sex night meet, with a pierced penis tip and ring in place.

I like it rough sometimes...clothes torn, hair pulled, spanked, nipples clamped, choked, tits slapped, face fucked. Has to be the right guy who I know won't hurt me, and I have to be in the right mood.
receiving moderate to severe caning by a trusted guy, using a thin whippy rattan cane before bareback sodomy whilst very tipsy and mad horny, on a leisure weekend night in a safe pvt resort room. It would be memorable for ever later when recovery sober time.

So many, but lately ruminating on delivering a good over the knee spanking, first over her knickers and then pulling them down, pooling around her knees to deliver the rest on bare skin. I love the idea of having her first pick from a paint palette and trying to match her bottom to the same colour.

Back