What's Your Favorite Fetish?

I have a couple that are probably just aspects of an overall fetish.

Candaulism: A love of showing off or even sharing a partner, to whatever extent we might agree on.

CMNF (Clothed Male, Nude Female): Did you ever see a Barbie doll that had been undressed, then left that way?

My subs can relate to Barbie...

I've never had a submissive experience in my life but if I had to pick my favorite fetish or something that arouses me is oral sex, being teased and unable to touch myself or get off and restraints and bondage. These may seem pretty tame to someone else but to me, these fetishes always get me really excited anytime I think about them.
It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. Long as you and your partner are having fun.
If you like when someone tickles your ass with a feather “ Cheech and Chong reference “. Then go for it. Enjoy, have fun, explore. It’s a journey

Bondage. Various sex toys. And especially butt plug! Once I even tried to sleep with it. Of course, this did not give me any pleasure, I was just wondering if it would work. However, I was a little happy in the morning. But not more. And then I actually read the article that it’s better not to do this, so I didn’t try again.

Last edited:
Varying combinations of rope, submission/service, a little pain, and public/outdoor "servicing" by my pet....the common thread is that she gets off on all of it, I just recognize and/or help her discover the depths she craves.

Allright, freaky mother fuckers. It's judgement day to see just how freaky you REALLY are. :kiss:

I know I can't even touch most of you on freakyness, but my fetish is probably a combination of:
vinyl cloths/boots, bondage tape, chokers and liquid latex... (no, not all of it is pink

CNC…though I prefer to call it a ravishment kink. Bodice ripper type scenario. Being bound. Impact play. Breath play. Electric play. I like to play lol. Age regression. Submission. Being forced to be a sex toy by my Dom or Domme, for whomever he (or she) chooses. Orgasm control. Im sure I have more! But those will do for now.
I second these sentiments, especially if restraints and toys are involved.

Back