What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Luv to pump up my nipples to the max....twist, pull, and clamp them hard...to the pleasure/pain border. Would luv to have them tortured while I'm dressed slutty in heels and sucking cock on my knees!

Performing in front of a group. First time my girlfriend pegged me at a sex party and I came hands free, we made a lot of friends. Watching others perform is an equal kink. Makes for some great pool parties.

Right now it’s sexual overstimulation and orgasm control. Been 25 ish days of edging for my wife and no cumming.

Also eating pussy.

I love stockings and heels, nothing like a lovely leg...

As for play, as a former dom, having my sub spreadeagled naked on a bed, gagged, waiting for what I will pull out of the tool bag
Luv to be your naked sub...spreadeagle....doing your will...fulfilling your desires!

I also have too many sexual interests to list and it's very hard to just pick one. But Spanking, tickling is my most favourite.
Pray do tell, is that as in being spanked, or being the spanker? Tickled, if so where....or tickler?

I’m not really into latex sexually, in the sense that I don’t need it for arousal nor wear it myself, but I do love the sight of a beautiful woman in black latex stockings, matching opera gloves, basque and high heels. Collar too, of course, but nothing much else! I think that’s a sight that’s pretty hard to beat and it certainly gets my juices flowing……😜

verbal humiliation, kicking/punching, rope bondage, latex, having my boots worshipped, having my boots blacked, leaving bruises, puppy girls and boys...

I could bore you all for hours.
What are puppy girls and boys babe

Administering protracted, pervy-lecherous tickling-torture to the cutest of the cute college girls, bound for me in such a way as to be utterly helpless.

I am inclined, when I feel macho, to instruct my partner to collect stinging nettles and make a bed of them in the summer house. She gathers enough to make a deep bed on the floor of the summer house. I strip naked, and I lie down humbly on the bed of stinging nettles, absorbing the wonderful sting, the body spasms and the burning flesh sensation this Queen of wildflowers inflicts on me; I lie twitching, panting and moaning in erotic bliss. I instruct my partner to get naked and join me amid this most excellent wildflower. She does and I am made horny by her soft moans and screams and her look of abject surrender to the wrath of the stinging nettles, as the queen does her work. I am almost numb with the process of being eviscerated by the queen of wildflowers. I have the hardest erection that a man can muster. I now gesture to my partner to whip my cock with the queen of wildflowers, before I make pure and primaeval love to her. The stinging sensations we experience induce us to orgasm together in the most sensual and egalitarian manner. It's sleepy time and we fall asleep on the Queen of flowers. Wonderful fetish.

i think its a bit odd but woudl someone like to get off with me fantasising about passing a pole through me.....

Back