What's Your Favorite Fetish?

My favorite fetish shifts around periodically. Currently, piss play of all sorts drives me wild...especially when my body is drenched and my holes are filled with a special blend of female piss and thick cum....love when she squats over my sissy pussy and soaks me with her piss shower head to toe and filling up my cunt......while I jerk off and splatter myself with my cum! Sooo fucking hard and jerking thinking about her pissing on and in me!!!!!

[Images removed for violating forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that nobody who knows me IRL finds this. First time a girl asked me to lick her butt I nearly got dressed and went home, but she had just showered so hygiene convinced me to try. It drove her crazy and since then I'm a back door licker and lover.

medical play,
sounding,
needles,
that stuff i think would be the freakiest i can do...
i have a lot of weird stuff, just a lot of it's not too sexual.
I like my men holy. Piercings, tattoos, scars, hooks...
mm.
Torture my cock and nuts. Tie up my nuts, tight, until they turn blue. Pull my cock and stroke me as you slide a huge sound up my cock. Pull on my foreskin, stretch it until you can run your tongue under and around the head. Just as I’m ready to cum, squeeze my nuts, hard! Pour hot candle wax all over my cock and nuts. As I cum, slap, beat, make my cock swell and ache from your torturous treatment. Use the “deep muscle massage gun” on high as you pound my tightly bound nuts with the large head attachment. Watch me spasm from a wonderful orgasm.

Thanks to my cousin, I like women sitting on my face. Thanks to a drunken girlfriend who pissed while sitting on my face, I'm now a "drinker" right from the source, and then I like to lick her to orgasm.

Torture my cock and nuts. Tie up my nuts, tight, until they turn blue. Pull my cock and stroke me as you slide a huge sound up my cock. Pull on my foreskin, stretch it until you can run your tongue under and around the head. Just as I’m ready to cum, squeeze my nuts, hard! Pour hot candle wax all over my cock and nuts. As I cum, slap, beat, make my cock swell and ache from your torturous treatment. Use the “deep muscle massage gun” on high as you pound my tightly bound nuts with the large head attachment. Watch me spasm from a wonderful orgasm.
[Off topic post deleted]

medical play,
sounding,
needles,
that stuff i think would be the freakiest i can do...
i have a lot of weird stuff, just a lot of it's not too sexual.
I like my men holy. Piercings, tattoos, scars, hooks...
mm.
Allright, freaky mother fuckers. It's judgement day to see just how freaky you REALLY are. :kiss:

I know I can't even touch most of you on freakyness, but my fetish is probably a combination of:
vinyl cloths/boots, bondage tape, chokers and liquid latex... (no, not all of it is pink)
What is your fetish!?
Cock and nuts torture🥜🍆

Like this? —

[Photo removed for violating Lit’s photo guidelines]

1. Orgasm control
2. Edging
3. Denial
4. Strap on
5. Feminization
6. Prostate play
7. Forced/guided bi
8. High heel / stockings worship (getting stepped on)
9. Rope play
10. Choke play
11. Foot

Wow, I’ve never listed them all.

Well, there’s the fetish clothing, that takes time; setting up the dungeon; making sure the toys are clean; so many details to work out…

Hands down it’s women’s feet. No idea why it’s just always been something I noticed and it has grown over the years. It’s great because it’s like every beach is a topless beach. I love to massage them, then give kisses all over the soles while I breathe in their light scent. Next I like to lick my way from heel to toe while tasting every beautiful inch of their soles. Then when I get to the top to one by one gently take each precious toe into my mouth and suck them. Doing this makes me start taking deep ragged breaths and I ooze precum like crazy. I’m a bit switchy and this really brings out, and feeds my submissive side as well. If she’s into and pushes her feet into my face it makes it so much better.

Hands down it’s women’s feet. No idea why it’s just always been something I noticed and it has grown over the years. It’s great because it’s like every beach is a topless beach. I love to massage them, then give kisses all over the soles while I breathe in their light scent. Next I like to lick my way from heel to toe while tasting every beautiful inch of their soles. Then when I get to the top to one by one gently take each precious toe into my mouth and suck them. Doing this makes me start taking deep ragged breaths and I ooze precum like crazy. I’m a bit switchy and this really brings out, and feeds my submissive side as well. If she’s into and pushes her feet into my face it makes it so much better.
I like your style....

[Off topic post deleted]

Tread carefully. The thread has stayed in BDSM Talk because the original thread discussion, in 2005, was focused on BDSM. If people move away from that, I will have to choose between deleting the posts that don’t belong or moving the thread. My preference is to keep the thread here since it has been here for so many years. The thread is being moderated.

Last edited:
Pretty simple: a nice pair of boots, preferably black with a nice heel, form fitting on the leg. Knee high and up.

Lingerie&high heels wearing them myself and women in it,sexy women in control,kinky women who wants a slutty CD

Attachments

• sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 26
Boots/shoes. A few weeks ago my wife had me masturbate onto her sexiest boots… and then clean it up.

Also feet. They have to be super sexy tho.

And recently…. Hands. Sexy hands, with nice nails… HOT.

Back