Now That's What I Call Literotica 2023 (Lit Mixtape)

Incest: David Bowie, Putting out the fire with gasoline.

The lyrics, not so much. With a little effort maybe you could interpret it that way. Or, pull a mondegreen and put out the fire with Vaseline instead?

But it’s from the movie Cat People. Hard to beat that for incestyness

Audio: Donna Summer, love to love you baby. Even 45 years later, has any mainstream song played on the radio matches this?

I disagree with the controversy from a few years ago, but it qualifies this one for NC/R:

I disagree with the controversy from a few years ago, but it qualifies this one for NC/R:
I agree... But there is better versions. And if people would really listen to what she's saying... She's flirting playing hard to get.

I agree... But there is better versions. And if people would really listen to what she's saying... She's flirting playing hard to get.
I don't think it's even playing hard to get. Remember being young? Having to be home on time, but you don't want to go, because you're with your girlfriend/boyfriend/favourite sheep? It's not "her against him", it's "her conscience against her desire".

At least that's how I've always interpreted it.

We could just pick 32 Kate Bush songs. :p

Anal ~ EU / Da Butt

Audio (here given to the best sex noises on a popular song) ~ Guns n Roses / Rocket Queen

BDSM ~ Van Halen / House of Pain

Celebrities and Fanfiction ~ Dan Bern / Tiger Woods (also features a verse about going down on Madonna)

Erotic Couplings ~ Jamiroquai / Alright ("Let's spend the night together, wake up and live forever" ~ swoon!)

Exhibitionist and Voyeur ~ Blondie / Picture This (her finest hour watching him shower)

Lesbian Sex ~ Bikini Kill / Rebel Girl ("In her kiss I taste the revolution!")

Loving Wives ~ Rick Springfield / Alyson

Non-English ~ Pizzicato 5 / If I Were a Groupie (couldn't find a vid for La Depression but can never have too much P5!!)
or ~ Pizzicato 5 / Baby Portable Rock

Reviews and Essays ~ Reverend Horton Heat / Slow (listen up guys ;) )

Romance ~ Kate Bush / Wuthering Heights

Sci-Fi/Fantasy ~ Kool and the Gang / Open Sesame

Toys and Masturbation ~ The Police / Be my Girl - Sally

Transgender and Cross-Dressing. ~ Was gonna nomiate Lola by The Kinks but someone beat me to it.

Back