What do you miss the most and how do you cope?

How'd them black studs work out for you?

It must be really difficult in your world and being you. I have fantasies, get over it. You do too you're just too gutless to say it let alone act on any of them. And please, keep your pathetic racist comments to yourself or at least confine them to your own thread.

It must be really difficult in your world and being you. I have fantasies, get over it. You do too you're just too gutless to say it let alone act on any of them. And please, keep your pathetic racist comments to yourself or at least confine them to your own thread.

Youre brave to leave your pic up where you hubby can find it! Nevermind.

You cant imagine how audacious I am.

Youre brave to leave your pic up where you hubby can find it! Nevermind.

You cant imagine how audacious I am.

I couldn't care any less how audacious you THINK you are. You more resemble the word curmudgeon than anything. You also aren't as brilliant at deducing things as you think you are. You stated once that you motivate your wife with money. How sad. You may be able to stack dollar bills to the moon but if that's what it takes to keep someone around you, yeah curmudgeon sounds right to me. Now please do all of us a favor and go play with your tomatoes huh?

And for what it's worth I've posted several pics of me for the last couple of years but usually do it only in my profile. Let me worry about what he does or doesn't think about me. You have enough to worry about in solving all the worlds problems.

Last edited:
I couldn't care any less how audacious you THINK you are. You more resemble the word curmudgeon than anything. You also aren't as brilliant at deducing things as you think you are. You stated once that you motivate your wife with money. How sad. You may be able to stack dollar bills to the moon but if that's what it takes to keep someone around you, yeah curmudgeon sounds right to me. Now please do all of us a favor and go play with your tomatoes huh?

And for what it's worth I've posted several pics of me for the last couple of years but usually do it only in my profile. Let me worry about what he does or doesn't think about me. You have enough to worry about in solving all the worlds problems.

Of course I'm a curmudgeon and a geezer and a racist and whatever else you wanna toss in besides. Troll comes to mind. But I don't eat cum like Ed, I wonder if he puts it on crackers. He doesn't wanna talk about it since he let the car outta the bag. I wasn't impressed with your photo. I was just fantasizing Maureen Dowd. I read she's frigid.

Of course I'm a curmudgeon and a geezer and a racist and whatever else you wanna toss in besides. Troll comes to mind. But I don't eat cum like Ed, I wonder if he puts it on crackers. He doesn't wanna talk about it since he let the car outta the bag. I wasn't impressed with your photo. I was just fantasizing Maureen Dowd. I read she's frigid.

well damn you weren't impressed with my picture. Great. No reason at all to celebrate christmas for me now. Add scrooge to your titles. I dunno who this ED is you reference nor does it matter. So what if he eats cum? I mean honestly does it matter? If everyone that knows him respects him and enjoys his company what does it matter? Do things like that make the world go round for you? You read someone is frigid so that's what you base your opinion of them on? Let me guess you are first in line when the National Enquirer comes out huh?

I miss *him* and I barely cope. I'm barely hanging on here. I just try to get through.

I miss *him* and I barely cope. I'm barely hanging on here. I just try to get through.

I know that feeling and have the tear stains like you have I imagine. Hopefully the absence will not last much longer for you. Hope you have lots of friends that help lift your spirits like mine do. Hugs to you and hoping you have a wonderful holiday. :)

I know that feeling and have the tear stains like you have I imagine. Hopefully the absence will not last much longer for you. Hope you have lots of friends that help lift your spirits like mine do. Hugs to you and hoping you have a wonderful holiday. :)

Thanks a lot :rose:

well damn you weren't impressed with my picture. Great. No reason at all to celebrate christmas for me now. Add scrooge to your titles. I dunno who this ED is you reference nor does it matter. So what if he eats cum? I mean honestly does it matter? If everyone that knows him respects him and enjoys his company what does it matter? Do things like that make the world go round for you? You read someone is frigid so that's what you base your opinion of them on? Let me guess you are first in line when the National Enquirer comes out huh?

I really wasn't. I didn't know you were Christian, considering your fondness for other men, it could explain his lack of interest in you. What makes the world go round for me is personal congruence. I'm congruent. No one gets mixed messages. No one has to wonder. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and your ass.

Back