Prostate milking / Prostate play - help

Lucien_Al

Literotica Guru
I hope that I am posting this in the right area but would like some suggestions and advice. I have read a number of posts on the various forums relating to prostate play and milking but I can't find any that suitably address my questions.

We have been curious with anal play and I have been keen to try first with the support of my wife. We bought a butt plug starter kit and I have done a lot of research on preparation, lubes etc. We started with the smallest plug while we were away on holiday. We set the scene and used the smallest of the plugs first. The feeling was incredible and I was leaking copious amounts throughout the play. I don't think I have ever been harder. My nipples were extremely sensitive which is not a common thing for me. She massaged my cock for over an hour and when I did eventually come it was mind blowing. I don't think I have ever felt more spent after any sexual encounter. I did find that the sensations were at their best when she used either a glass dildo or vibrating wand against my perineum with firm pressure.

We have tried the toys subsequently and it just doesn't seem to be coming close to that first time.

Thinking it may be the plug not adequately massaging the prostate, I have bought an Aneros Helix as well as a prostate massager with a vibration mode as well as a rotating tip. We have tried all of these as well as using her fingers to try and massage the prostate. Frankly speaking the Helix did absolutely nothing but the last session with the prostate massager did get quite a bit better after about 30 minutes of play. I still feel that the sensations were a way off the descriptions I have read from so many guys here.

If I could ask some advice from fellow forum members who have experience in this area?

• My wife has quite long fingers but she feels that the way the prostate is described she is not quite able to reach it and from my point of view the feelings were not that great. Is anyone able to give me their experiences with finger play?
  • When I use the Helix I do feel a warm sensation starting and then it goes no further. I also find that there is little pressure on the perineum from the arms of the Helix. I have tried on my back, on my side and on my front and it does not seem to make much difference. Are any Helix users able to give me some tips on what they enjoy with this and are we possibly not giving it enough time? The last time we used it, it was inserted for about 30 minutes before I gave up.
  • On all the tries I have been very aroused and the only way we were able to really get any meaningful pleasure was from her giving me a slow and sensual hand job with lots of ball play and frenulum rubbing. Should we be doing less cock play and concentrate more on the sensations?
  • After a short while and with one of the pre settings on the rotating / vibrating prostate it did start to feel quite pleasurable but the only time we saw much fluid was when it was being inserted or if she manipulated it in and out and when doing this there did not feel like there was any contact with my prostate. Is this to be expected or do most men who have been milked tend to leak more with actual prostate stimulation.
  • She eventually brought me off with the vibe inserted while giving me a slow firm handjob. The sensations were great and I guess the only surprise was how quickly the orgasm hit me. There was little warning or build up. It was a pretty good orgasm but on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 7, a far cry from the 10 from the first time. Is this consistent with others' experiences?
After the first time I mentioned in the second paragraph I found that I was enjoying far more frequent and strong erections. My need to get up during the night to pee reduced significantly and the amount of cum I produced was greatly improved but after a week or so these benefits reduced and everything went back to the way it was. Apart from the fact that any 10/10 orgasm is mind blowing I do feel I would like to explore the health benefits of prostate milking and any advice from others who have embarked on this journey would be really appreciated.

If she is willing let her fist you. Go slow and take your time. Once she gets her hand and arm in you you should feel a gush of cum drain from your limp cock. No climax just a wonderful flow leaving you so relaxed. Beware, if like me, you will not get hard fo a week or more. Do i t on hands and knees with a bowl under you to catch your cum. Thank her and buy her something nice so she will do it when you ask for her help soon.

I can hit mine just right with the we vibe vector. It's got a flexible tip to get the right angle and once I do I lock it in. I've got to push it in all the way in to hit the spot and keep the pressure on, but when I do - i get a good stream of precum going before I edge or masturbate.

Not gonna lie, its really hard to maintain that feeling on my prostate when I use it during sex. Unless she focuses on me for a bit, once I start playing with her or we start penetrative vaginal sex, i lose the pressure in the plug and it's not as satisfying. The closest thing I can equate it to is like being taken almost all the way to orgasm but then having her back off before I get there.

With that said, the feeling of having my ass full while I orgasm is really awesome. Whether from masturbating or being inside my wife or having her blow or jerk me with the plug in, when the orgasm comes and my butt muscles start contracting over the plug - it still feels great even if it's not a full on prostate pressure feeling.

Not sure that helped.

i use Aneros products to safely stimulate and reach orgasm. Great even in the shower while jerking off. Keep working on it until you find the way that makes you happy :)

Milking has always fascinated me as it relates to d/s relationship where the sub is in chastity.

My GF claims she's willing to try some of these activities on me but has of yet to actually come through on these experiences.

Back