How do I write an erotic story if I've never had sex?

ChibiFangirl

Shy Exhibistonist
A lot of people have told me to quit the genre until I actually experience sex. But I just have so many fantasies I want to express. Its just I don't know how. I'm really bad with dirty talk and I don't know how to write about oral sex. I've given a hand job before but that's as far as I've gone. 👉👈

JRR Tolkien never fought orcs, you know.

Really? Another notion destroyed. Next, you'll be telling me that James T. Kirk was never really on a star ship.

I agree with J. Write what turns you on, as long as it's within the guidelines of the site. If it give you a thrill, it's a job well done. If it thrills others, so much the better.

A lot of people have told me to quit the genre until I actually experience sex. But I just have so many fantasies I want to express. Its just I don't know how. I'm really bad with dirty talk and I don't know how to write about oral sex. I've given a hand job before but that's as far as I've gone. 👉👈
Relax, write about what turns you on and other people will enjoy it. Also a good hand job can never be over rated. Use your imagination the brain is the largest sex organ in the body.

You’ve had sex with yourself, right? How did that feel? Write about it and describe the sensations and the movement. Pretend it’s someone else who’s pleasuring you and like S&D above said you know the mechanics so it should be easy to put the two together. Above all, have fun with. 😊

Back