What are you doing?

Wondering if I can slip out of this now uncomfortable thong at the back of the room while everyone is watching the horse race on the big screen. A trip to the ladies might make me miss it.

Wondering if I can slip out of this now uncomfortable thong at the back of the room while everyone is watching the horse race on the big screen. A trip to the ladies might make me miss it.
It is worth a try and might be fun to get caught!

I am procrastinating on reading a proposal I should sign.

Damn come on end of the day!

I just need to get through the next hour. Although because of election day the kids are out of school today so that limits my quiet even more. And it's sposta storm today. Perfect weather to curl up with a blanky and a good book but there won't be enough quiet to properly enjoy it.

I just need to get through the next hour. Although because of election day the kids are out of school today so that limits my quiet even more. And it's sposta storm today. Perfect weather to curl up with a blanky and a good book but there won't be enough quiet to properly enjoy it.
Contemplating the blanky and good book as a snow shower blankets the yard. Sounds inviting!

Raining here but at l asked not working right now

Analyzing debt bonds but still distracted by a slight tingle from this morning's surprise shower blowjob.

Sitting in the Mr.'s office loading pictures and checkin emails while waiting for the repairman to call.

Wiggling. Got a half hour before moms taxi rides again and I wanna cum but I'm torturing myself and waitin. So wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.

Just got back from the toy store. I found 2 pairs of thigh highs without the silicone tops so I can finally wear my garters!! The Mr. also got me a new body stocking :D I can't wait to try it on!!! Eeek!

Back