What are you doing?

Just cleaned out the refrigerator and loaded the dishwasher. Found some 8th grade science projects in the back of the fridge (I am 54) that may or may not have been spaghetti. :oops::rolleyes:

I find them terrifying. Crazy cannibals are almost as bad as zombies.
Zombie movies/shows are getting overdone. The Wrong Turn movies I think are funny. Especially in the scene where he is choking on the chunk of meat and they slap his back. I burst out laughing at that part.

I bought the entire movie set off of some site years ago just to find out the movies couldn't be played on American DVD players. I was pissed. Now I have them all and can enjoy them. We have horror marathons every now and then, and The WT movies always get watched.

Wrong Turn 4 is our favorite.

Zombie movies/shows are getting overdone. The Wrong Turn movies I think are funny. Especially in the scene where he is choking on the chunk of meat and they slap his back. I burst out laughing at that part.

I bought the entire movie set off of some site years ago just to find out the movies couldn't be played on American DVD players. I was pissed. Now I have them all and can enjoy them. We have horror marathons every now and then, and The WT movies always get watched.

Wrong Turn 4 is our favorite.
The idea of being trapped by them is too much. I haven’t watched these in years, maybe if I go back and look for the humor I’ll create happier memories.

I agree about zombie movies. Day of the Dead:Bloodline had me so angry at the main character and wishing for her death. Running zombies are unfair too! Rotting corpses don’t run. I like Zack Synder, but thinking zombies are so ridiculous I couldn’t watch that movie. Zombie movies are easy to make, but they keep getting screwed up.

Back