What are you doing?

Rinsed off in the pool after coming home from the beach. Just enjoying a late breakfast and delaying getting dressed until my video conference is due to start. The dog is going one for one with me on a punnet of strawberries.

Showering after a midday gym session and thinking of just leaving my thong in my bag for the next two meetings this afternoon.

Sittin in the Mr.'s office loading pictures, putzin around on FB and online in general while finishin my after dinner coffee.

Chatting with an Aussie friend, eating wheat/chickpea crackers and listening to the crew that is trimming trees in my front yard.

Glamorous I know......

Drinking coffee, thinking about who to text/call about a midday hike at one of my favorite spots.

Finished taking a few naughty photos (one of those moods this morning) and thinking of grabbing some lunch and jumping in the pool

Sitting here contemplating running away, masturbation, what would she do if I broke that ish and wondering if he realizes how attractive he is to me - even with all his issues. My mind is all over the place today.

Back