What are you doing?

Having showered and finished the day's required phone calls I am relaxing outside with a lovely cup of coffee.

Trying to find a light switch to solve my problems oh and browsing lit too...

Just finished lunch (tamales), sittin outside tryna decide if I'm ambitious enough to shave my legs.

I'm having lunch at my favorite spot. I love looking at all the sexy pics and reading all the tantalizing threads in public. My pussy getting wet and wishing I could reach down and play with my clit. I feel so naughty being around others and being so turned on.

I'm having lunch at my favorite spot. I love looking at all the sexy pics and reading all the tantalizing threads in public. My pussy getting wet and wishing I could reach down and play with my clit. I feel so naughty being around others and being so turned on.

I often do the same but in Starbucks or even if I'm at an outing like a birthday party haaaa!!

I know not to click on certain threads with dirty pictures or GIFs for the most part. I had a few times when there was a cute guy sitting next to me in Starbucks and I wanted to see if he'd accidentally peek at what I was viewing hmmmmm??!!

I often do the same but in Starbucks or even if I'm at an outing like a birthday party haaaa!!

I know not to click on certain threads with dirty pictures or GIFs for the most part. I had a few times when there was a cute guy sitting next to me in Starbucks and I wanted to see if he'd accidentally peek at what I was viewing hmmmmm??!!

Was that you? Nice taste in online content :) . lol . (I only wish it was me there...)

Yup! Or I angel myself away from people. I love smiling up at someone when I know there is a hottie getting throat fucked looping on my screen.

Have the boring All Star game on. Posting here and perving on Lit and seeing what is interesting on Tumblr.

Back