Watching yourself masturbate?

Mmmmmmmm........dressed in open cup lingerie, sexy fishnets and fuck me heels...squatting in front of my full length mirror.....with my hard cock in hand ...rubbing my cockhead across my bright red toes and black leather straps....watching my nipple clamps sway as I slowly jerk....soooo close to cumming.....going to paint my red toes with pears of cum....then feed myself fingerfuls of my cream.........

Just about anything. 😈

I do love watching myself in the mirror, I enjoy how my pussy looks. I would eat my own if I could 😂

Pretty certain that you'd look so hot and sexy masturbating especially in front of a large bedroom mirror.

Its the sole reason why my wife got said large mirror in our previous bedroom. It was used soooo many evenings hmmmm.

it,s such a turn on,i always fantasize i must do it for a man,he,s fat(don,t know why ,probably a hidden fetish?)and forced to watch me,only looking no touching,only kissing my high heels and if it,s ok for me he can cum on my heels and lick it up,but first i tease him(me)for a couple of hours,i,m looking for my mirror right now!

Attachments

• c160.jpg
    c160.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 64
Back