Watching Yourself Masturbate

I discovered watching myself get off in a mirror while staying (alone) at a hotel. The dressing mirror was situated at the foot of the bed (they knew), and having come in from a conference where I had flirted endlessly and I was horny as hell. I started in on my kitty, then noticed myself in the mirror. Suddenly I felt like a voyeur, which made the session hotter. I flicked away at myself and even got vocal. I'm sure the guy next door enjoyed the sounds. In minutes, I came so hard I almost peed.

I ran to the bathroom, drained myself then tried to sleep. I was so worked up over watching myself cum so hard that within an hour, I was back at it. This time with my pocket vibe. The visuals in the mirror were so amazing, and I could see things I never had before, mostly my puckernut (that's my nice word for asshole) as it pulsated during my orgasm. Based on my firsthand self-observations, I've incorporated that image of my posterior pulsating in almost every story I've written.

So not only is watching myself masturbate fun, it's research. That should make my hotel stay a tax deduction!

Your excited puckernut dancing, what a gorgeous image 🥰

Last edited:
The nearest I get to this, due to my useless micro-cock, is masturbating an elderly Master of mine. He likes to see my hand move his foreskin up and down his glans. I speak dirty to him and tell him how much a slut he makes me. When starts his ejaculation spasms I put my free hand over his glans and I catch his semen. I then have to kneel before him and let him gather his semen from my hand, which he lubricates my hole with, before giving me hard anal sex. It is one of the most erotic fetishes I participate in.

In the right mood and not being rushed, i find it enjoyable. Wish i wasnt doing it by myself but hey you just have to take care of your needs sometimes.

I like it because it gives me some sense of someone else being there.

When I first started going after my prostate with vibrators, I kept a hand mirror around so I could watch them go in. Going to the hilt just made me a lot harder.

Does anybody else, male or female, get off on watching themselves pleasure themself?

I've just discovered that I get an enormous rush from sitting in front of my mirror on a chair, legs spread wide, and watching myself stroke my cock. Love the motion of my hand sliding up and down my root and seeing the pre cum drip all the way down my shaft to my balls, how my balls jump and hit against my chair as I take myself to the inevitable conclusion and spray my sweet seed, with enormous force, over my mirror/myself, spray after spray hitting it and the way it runs down the mirror.

Thoughts?
To me, it's even more fun to video the orgasm. Watching them never gets old.

Back