Watching yourself masturbate?

Lilbit_kittykat09

This is my story……
So I just want to know if other women get turned on by watching yourself finger or masturbate with toys?

I discovered that I love watching myself finger my pussy or the vibrator going up and down my pussy and clit. I have always love the feel of my pussy and watching my fingers go in and out and spreading my lips is the hottest thing. My trans husband lets me masturbate and watches me as I watch myself. I get turned on so bad and cum so hard.

I watch myself as I'm making erotic videos on my phone... I use the selfie cam, and it's hot watching me pleasure myself!
I do the same… but then I immediately send them to my Dom, and delete them on my end. If I rewatch them, I end up second guessing myself and finding flaws or other reasons not to send them to him.

I told him that ‘DickStupidMe’ and ‘NormalMe’ have entirely different sets of standards 😂😂😂

"Lets you". Lol. That would be the day anyone "lets me" masturbate! If I wanna masturbate, Im gonna masturbate, there aint nobody gonna stop me! And oh yes, I do enjoy watching myself at times!😊
If you want help on any of those days, let me know.
XO

I do the same… but then I immediately send them to my Dom, and delete them on my end. If I rewatch them, I end up second guessing myself and finding flaws or other reasons not to send them to him.

I told him that ‘DickStupidMe’ and ‘NormalMe’ have entirely different sets of standards 😂😂😂
I’m glad I’m not the only one who has ‘dick stupid’ standards 😂

Lit is so cool. I can say anything to anyone and not have to worry. Yes, I love masturbating in front of a mirror. Sometimes I kiss myself while I'm doing it. I even have a suction cup dildo and watch through my legs. I'm bad.🪞👿
You’re fun.
Haven’t watched myself but I have a big screen for my computer. Lit ladies are life size. I try not to kiss and lick the computer screen.

Lit is so cool. I can say anything to anyone and not have to worry. Yes, I love masturbating in front of a mirror. Sometimes I kiss myself while I'm doing it. I even have a suction cup dildo and watch through my legs. I'm bad.🪞👿
Message me id love to chat

That’s so hot!!!!!!! Watching yourself fuck a dildo omg that’s so fucking hot!!!!!

I watch myself as I'm making erotic videos on my phone... I use the selfie cam, and it's hot watching me pleasure myself!
I have a friend who sometimes requests—and sometimes commands!—that I edge for her.

I don’t usually re-watch the videos I send to her, but this morning, hoping she will be especially excited to what she’ll wake up, I did watch myself masturbate. She’s only told me to edge and specifically told me not to cum…I almost went too far while masturbating watching myself masturbate.

Then it felt very narcissistic.

Its fun both making the videos and watching them later. Watching oneself in a mirror can also be very sexy and arousing.

I'm not sure about this. What if you resemble a chimp in a flight simulator and it makes you afraid to have sex ever again? Best not to know...

Watching myself right now...grabbing and slapping my cockhead and shaft......squatting down over my 8" rubber cockhead....my hungry hole sucking it all in.....pulling my cockhead down....rubbing it all over my sexy red toes...awaiting a thick creamy tribute....while I fuck myself deep....mmmmmmmmmmm.....

Back