Vintage Literotica ~ for friends and admirers

67050c4f6b207d3e41800144fce7a5021399fb7f.jpg

I have a thing for the Ziegfeld Girls, specifically the erotic photographs taken by Alfred Cheney Johnston. I have been restoring quite a few photographs over the past year. Like this Clara Bow photograph taken around 1920. Here I have included the original grainy photograph, the restored/upscaled photograph, and the colorized photograph

If someone can point out how I can include images or upload images on this forum, it would be much appreciated. I am uploading the images to twitter, and providing the link to it to each image in the hopes that it would display on this thread

I have a thing for the Ziegfeld Girls, specifically the erotic photographs taken by Alfred Cheney Johnston. I have been restoring quite a few photographs over the past year. Like this Clara Bow photograph taken around 1920. Here I have included the original grainy photograph, the restored/upscaled photograph, and the colorized photograph

If someone can point out how I can include images or upload images on this forum, it would be much appreciated. I am uploading the images to twitter, and providing the link to it to each image in the hopes that it would display on this thread
There are a few ways to do it, depending on whether the files are on your computer or an external web server. If on your computer, simply click the “Attach files” button, which will bring up the option to browse to the file.

Similarly, there’s the image icon in the reply menu bar.
249F93C3-95CA-4CE1-96DD-B5A8F563D84E.jpeg
That also gives you a way to either drag & drop, or if you click where it says, will again give you file browser options.
FDC735B3-DFC3-4642-8697-53D52A852C17.jpeg

If the file is on a web server, click on the link tab, and you can paste in the url of the source.
FD7C2371-DBAD-41A6-A18A-0332F9860A49.jpeg

Easy peasy, and good luck with your posts.

Back