Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
For elli, of course.:rose:

QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION:

*No emojis. Please.
*Vintage here will mean prior to WWII

Last edited:
I'm feeling a bit hysterical.

Is there a physician in the Queen Anne with turrets and wraparound porch?

I'm feeling a bit hysterical.

Is there a physician in the Queen Anne with turrets and wraparound porch?

all-that-is-interesting.comhysterical-paroxysm-11e97e7e4a2b8dbc5bf538caf92b585cb255c01f.jpg

A great idea for a new thread, well done ladies ;)

Thank you, but I cannot take any credit for the idea. (Though perhaps elli can... ?)

It was inspired by another thread, for which i cannot find the link at the moment. elli thought the new incarnation may do better here in the café, time will tell. :)

Thank you, but I cannot take any credit for the idea. (Though perhaps elli can... ?)

Yes, I can. I've just always been good at making other people start threads for me.

This is where the original idea was proposed, although we envisaged something more than just a thread. Alas, ....

Honey, could we perhaps have a 'please refrain from employing emojis' rule on this thread? They ruin it a bit.

Yes, I can. I've just always been good at making other people start threads for me.

This is where the original idea was proposed, although we envisaged something more than just a thread. Alas, ....

Honey, could we perhaps have a 'please refrain from employing emojis' rule on this thread? They ruin it a bit.

Yes, of course.

No emojis, if you please, folks! :):)

(elli, you may have to remind me from time to time. :eek: )

Welcome, Ladies and Gentleman, to Satis House!

Most parts are still under construction, I'm afraid, but a few rooms are already finished. Please make your way upstairs:

b93a229f03bc9d845a909a344c4d5cc5--grand-staircase-staircase-ideas.jpg

There is one sitting room to the left...

14e548834f4b7aa55bc18ee1bf897e7d--victorian-interiors-victorian-decor.jpg

... and another to the right; please help yourselves to refreshments.
Victorian-Home-Decorating-Ideas-Adept-Image-Of-Eedefaaecaeeceddeba-Victorian-Interiors-Victorian-Rooms-Jpg.jpg

The gramophone works, of course, but there is also a piano just through that door over there, if anyone knows how to play.
vampire-houses-inside-best-25-steampunk-house-ideas-on-pinterest-steampunk-bathroom.jpg

There will be a tour of the east wing, where most of the bedrooms are, shortly. You are welcome to choose your room for the duration of your stay, though, as I said, not all rooms are available just yet.

Last edited:
Ohh elli!

The staircase - so dramatic! And that amethyst velvet sofa!

May I have a glass greenhouse, please?

Attention: please follow me if you would like to see some of the bedrooms available.

haunted-massachusetts-mansion4.jpg

french-vintage-bedroom-furniture.jpg

victorian-bedroom.jpg

classic-victorian-bedroom-with-classic-bed-and-tufted-bench-seat-also-classic-nightstands.jpg

As I said, there are many more rooms which are currently under construction. You are welcome to decorate one of the still empty bedrooms yourselves.

Oh, my own rooms are in the attic, of course. They aren't completed yet, either, with the exception of my private study:

84ff7a736d73eca6f98eaf4770b5b8a9_full.jpg

Gosh! Lady Elli I'm sorry I didn't realise you were aristocracy... *dofs cap and bows*
nice little place you've got here.

Heavens, all this decorating has exhausted me terribly. I shall rest for a little while.

Raimundo_Madrazo_-_Reclining_Lady.jpg

Good evening, Lord E. How nice of you to call on us. Please, do sit.

Heavens, all this decorating has exhausted me terribly. I shall rest for a little while.

Raimundo_Madrazo_-_Reclining_Lady.jpg

Good evening, Lord E. How nice of you to call on us. Please, do sit.

Oh elli, you look quite regal reclining so gracefully there.

Look, I found a new av! A bit tarty, compared to you... *giggles modestly behind my hand*

Oh elli, you look quite regal reclining so gracefully there.

Look, I found a new av! A bit tarty, compared to you... *giggles modestly behind my hand*

Oh, that is quite alright. I would take of this dress, were it not for the terribly complicated lacing.

Have you decided on a room yet, Madame?

Back