Submissive/slave bottoms spanked and plugged

Daddy1111976

Virgin
Spanking a sub's ass that is plugged and watching it glow a faint crimson is an amazing experience for every daddy/master. Sharing my slave's bejeweled spanked bottom for all who care to check out and comment with the hope that others too would share the same.
This could be one whooping thread of hot , blushing asses , the holes kinkily stretched out with tenacious butt plugs.
Kindly don't share anything with names.
So here goes mine. Please feel free to comment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111-040446_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230111-040446_Telegram.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 85
I like to pull my wife over my lap and pull down her panties and spread her ass checks apart and insert a butt plug in her asshole before I give her a lite spanking. Picture of my wife taken by my good friend. Wife typing here, I like when a group of his friends take me upstairs to our spare bedroom and strip me completely naked. They make me get on my hands and knees on the coffee table in the middle of the room. They then start using me rubbing their hands and mouths all over me. I have to perform oral sex on all of them one after another. They then make me spread my ass cheeks apart and sodomize me with an unknow object. They then take turns sodomizing my bare bottom and telling me that they are coming in my up turned and very exposed bare bottom. The whole time my husband stands by watching them do this to me. Husband typing if you like this photo and this kind of story let us know and we will put together something.

Attachments

• Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 90
thanks to the participants here. may i request for vid clip recommends to enhance the thrill value of this thread please. thanks for your time.

Back