Trump Tweet Thread

What a generous way to unite a bitterly divided country on Christmas Eve. Proudly align himself with a foreign enemy against more than half the country.

This from a birther who said if he didn't win it would be rigged, and conspired to rig it bitching about sore losers. Maybe he and Putin can unite to nuke us.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Dec 23

Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

Trump kisses Putin's ass. Again.

C0hd8XhUcAAtpHU.jpg

Raise a tiny fist to honor the birth of Christ.

So yesterday trump tweets. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

What's worse, over 61,000 of his followers think it's great.

Attachments

• Trump_Hanukkah.jpg
    Trump_Hanukkah.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

I gave millions of dollars to DJT Foundation, raised or recieved millions more, ALL of which is given to charity, and media won't report!

Another spelling error. Look for the red lines, Donnie!

Oh, and the media would certainly report anything that they find in your tax returns.

‏@realDonaldTrump

I gave millions of dollars to DJT Foundation, raised or recieved millions more, ALL of which is given to charity, and media won't report!

Oh, and the media would certainly report anything that they find in your tax returns.
Trump seems to be a pathological liar.

‏@realDonaldTrump

I have noticed over the time I have been putting up his tweets that in his life he learned the rule "i before e". No one seemed to bother to tell him there is a shipload of exceptions. Watch for it; he always puts i before e even if it is incorrect.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

It is probably the markets selling up before it hits the critical 21500 level. I am selling out of my current stock holdings as the stocks rise. Christmas spending over a Trillion dollars...geez don't worry about the principle look at how much it will cost once they raise interest rates. Farkenell!

Apparently the Toddler in Chief was bothered by Michelle Obama's comment.

Lol. This is what "hope" means to Donald.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

It is probably the markets selling up before it hits the critical 21500 level. I am selling out of my current stock holdings as the stocks rise. Christmas spending over a Trillion dollars...geez don't worry about the principle look at how much it will cost once they raise interest rates. Farkenell!

I have noticed over the time I have been putting up his tweets that in his life he learned the rule "i before e". No one seemed to bother to tell him there is a shipload of exceptions. Watch for it; he always puts i before e even if it is incorrect.
DJ Drumpf puts "I" before everything.

Trump tweets support for Israel. I know what that portends; in four months he will be entirely opposed.

Wait until he, his hypocritical "Christian" supporters, and his skinheads discover that a good many of the Palestinians are Baptists -- and that Jews are not Christians.

Wait until he, his hypocritical "Christian" supporters, and his skinheads discover that a good many of the Palestinians are Baptists -- and that Jews are not Christians.

Why what will happen then?

Will all couple thousand of them revolt or something?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

'Economists say Trump delivered hope'

'Live in hope, die in despair' as the old saying goes.

Trump tweets support for Israel. I know what that portends; in four months he will be entirely opposed.

As long as that ?
It would be a record if he does not change his mind before then .

He won't be changing his stance on Israel. His pick for ambassador is hard-line Pro-Israel, some stances more extreme than Netanyahu. Trump's support of Israel won't change

He won't be changing his stance on Israel. His pick for ambassador is hard-line Pro-Israel, some stances more extreme than Netanyahu. Trump's support of Israel won't change

Trump's position on everything changes. Applying logic to anything he does in public policy (other than the goal being to feather his own nest) is a wasted effort.

Just noticed his tweets are orange. ;)
And fucking hard to read. :devil:

Tweety-Pie will continue issuing dictats and curses in place of formal announcements, not bothering with press conferences or questioning. Disagree with him, and expect to be targeted, hate-bombed, and forced to flee work and home. His tweets are the target markers directing laser-guided bombs onto dissidents i.e. non-worshipers. Can the God-Emperor be effectively tweet-bombed in response?

I'm guessing this will be the case.
Both he and the person he wants as ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, have donated money to the West Bank settlement Beit El.

Buy American and Hire American.

But marry foreigners.

Well, and have the various clothing lines the family runs made overseas, and request permission to hire six seasonal foreign workers to work at your Virginia winery for $10/hour.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account@realDonaldTrump

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

"My many enemies."

"Those who have fought me."

Back