Trump Tweet Thread

Kinda yea and they both are true.
There's an element of true, but on the other hand Trump is laying the blame squarely at the foot of those hacked (it wasn't just the DNC and RNC).

It's interesting that when it comes to the fake news that was disseminated that so many of his supporters bought in to that he doesn't blame them for being gullible, he says there was no fake news. Or just ignores that there was.
For instance, I've never seen anything from him about the pedophile ring in the pizza parlor. Maybe he has, but I haven't seen it.

There's an element of true, but on the other hand Trump is laying the blame squarely at the foot of those hacked (it wasn't just the DNC and RNC).

Well...being raised and told most my life that you're responsible for securing your shit I agree with him.

What happens when a high value target doesn't stay on top of their security? They get fucked. I mean this is basic training, zero day, PVT dip shit level of security thinking here. If you want to keep your shit you lock it up. Most adults grasp this concept.

The parties got complacent, ignored warnings and real life consequences happened.

How much you want to bet they take their security seriously now and this shit doesn't happen again any time soon? ;):D

Live and learn.

It's interesting that when it comes to the fake news that was disseminated that so many of his supporters bought in to that he doesn't blame them for being gullible, he says there was no fake news. Or just ignores that there was.
For instance, I've never seen anything from him about the pedophile ring in the pizza parlor. Maybe he has, but I haven't seen it.

IDK, I never paid that much attention to him.

^^ Also can't point out where I'm wrong.
Yeah, because you're too much an airhead to understand when I do.

You posted that the Russians wouldn't be an issue if the DNC had properly secured their shit. But the Russians did much more than hack the DNC, like propaganda, trolling and plants. So you were wrong.

Meryl Streep warranted three successive tweets from Donald. Arnold Schwarzeneggar only got two, despite having twice as many characters in his name.

And Dumpf was more offended by Meryl than the Russian attack.

#putinspuppet

QUOTE=phrodeau;83027372]Meryl Streep warranted three successive tweets from Donald. Arnold Schwarzeneggar only got two, despite having twice as many characters in his name.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because you're too much an airhead to understand when I do.

Your piss poor inability to communicate isn't my problem.

But the Russians did much more than hack the DNC, like propaganda, trolling and plants.

Nobody cares if they were pushing pro Trump propaganda.....fucking tons of people were doing that right out in the open.

Plants?? What were did they have insiders that threw the election??? No?? Then nobody gives a fuck....

They all are crying because DNC and thus American democracy were hacked!!!

Which is still compete fucking bullshit.

So you were wrong.

Only in your wildest fantasies phro....;)

Kelly Anne says we should try and understand his heart, not "listen to what he says."

Ha ha ha ha

To commemorate Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, Donald Trump tweeted a composite of six photographs of... himself.

To commemorate Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, Donald Trump tweeted a composite of six photographs of... himself.

At least he recognizes Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.....

(D)'s just call them racist white guys and riot.

Fuck the police right? LOL until they are getting robbed by the Democrat youth. :D

Fuck the police right? LOL until they are getting robbed by the Democrat youth. :D
Point_zps625d276b.gif

Law Enforcement Appreciation Day is just another chance for Big Government to pat itself on the back. I am surprised you give it any regard at all.

Law Enforcement Appreciation Day is just another chance for Big Government to pat itself on the back. I am surprised you give it any regard at all.

Shit I didn't even know we had one until today LOL

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Donald Trump’s Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

The truth, as several columnists and reporters have painstakingly shown since the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to......

mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!

So whose job is it to Make Atlanta Great Again? Trump or Lewis? Is that in a Representative's job description?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to......

mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!

So whose job is it to Make Atlanta Great Again? Trump or Lewis? Is that in a Representative's job description?

The Con was quicker to denounce Representative Lewis, a person who's BLEED for civil rights in this country, than he did David Duke, KKK Grand Wizard. Telling, huh?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

INTELLIGENCE INSIDERS NOW CLAIM THE TRUMP DOSSIER IS "A COMPLETE FRAUD!" @OANN

trumps_pence01112017getty.jpg

Back