Threesomes - have you? MFM or FMF?

Yes and I Want More

Many years ago I had an almost all night FMF session. It was great fun. Now many years later my curiosities are focused on MMF!

My wife

I've fantasized about my wife in a threesome with two other men. She sucks one cock while the other screws her doggy. They switch positions for awhile until they finally DP her. After a short break they spent the test of the night with the guys taking turns humping her.

I've fantasized about my wife in a threesome with two other men. She sucks one cock while the other screws her doggy. They switch positions for awhile until they finally DP her. After a short break they spent the test of the night with the guys taking turns humping her.

Very hot! Curious, why not partake in the experience?

Good morning, so I'm curious ... have you been in a threesome? Who brought the topic up first?
Some general questions:
Do you fantasies about FMF, MFM, or MMF?
Do you prefer strangers or friends (or someone that you become friends with)?
What does your spouse/SO prefer and which did you try?
For those that have been in a threesome, how long were you together before adding another?
How did you feel when your partner brought the topic up? Were you on the same page? Was there any compromise?

I have been in a number of fmfs. Fortunately none of them were with anyone I had deep romantic feelings for.
The first one was my idea, my bestie had a huge crush on my big cocked bf at the time, so we set him up with a few hours of fun where I showed her how to properly deep throat. The next one was with the same girl, different guy, he brought it up. We never admitted to him that we had done it before that. Then again, we knew each other's bodies so well (we graduated to fwb by that point) he must have known.
There were a few fmfs after that where I played stictly with the girl. He could touch, but no penetration. Those situations worked best with couples who were still unsure, it was a nice compromise.
Nowadays I have an intense fantasy for another fmf. It would have to be a female I respected and cared for, if only on a friend level, that would be great. My hubby has some hot fmf stories of his own, but is anti-mfm or mmf, the idea of dp doesn't do anything for me. So I doubt we will ever indulge in one. We have been together 9years, hopefully not much longer until we take the plunge!

In my late teens myself, my best friend and his then girlfriend did a mmf.

It was very awkward at first, finding where everyone wanted to slot in, what position was the best. Did not help that we went full tilt into finger cuffs mode which was uncomfortable for her as a starting point.

After that we took it a bit easier, she took us one at a time then the next go round while she was fucking my best friend she beckoned me over and sucked me off while she rode him.

She did the same again only with me under her and she sucked him, it was much easier after that and more pleasurable for all three of us.

We spent a whole Saturday just fooling around like that, we never tried again and even though we talked about it for a long while afterwards a second bout never materialised.

Would love to have a threesome again mmf or ffm, who knows maybe one day.

few

I have been in a few FFM threesomes with my lady S.O. It was with her lady friend, a tall, blond, blue-eyed vixen. It was fantastic, every time. Something about having two lovely ladies' mouths on your cock at the same time - so nice. We hit so many different positions and the ladies were (are still) into each other. Another highlight was getting to enjoy the oral/vaginal double-dip. It was a dream come true, of course. I miss those days...

Two of my co-workers want me to join them in a FMF, head honcho and his secretary, they have been trying for awhile now.... I won't go drinking with them anymore...

Fire_queen and I have had a couple of threesome together. Both were FFM. Lucky for me, she loves the ladies and I think it's kind of a game for her to try to get them into our bed. She has also had a threesome with another couple and we have done some same room stuff with that couple when we were first starting to have a more adventurous relationship.

I know she has had thoughts of a MFM threesome and honestly, so have I. But I am an extremely jealous guy so I don't know if that will ever happen. Probably more likely that we would have a MFT.

In a way. My wife and I were swapping and I was with my partner for the night. Her and I had done it about 4 times and were laying naked and talking waiting for the next time when my wife and my partners husband walked in. We all chatted a while and my wife said she wanted to fuck me. the other couple walked out and we fucked twice as I remember then she left and my nights partner came back and we fucked a few more times. Later that night my wife and I did it once more. I am not sure if this counts as never were all three of us in bed at once. but much pussy juice was being swapped between the ladies by way of my cock.

I wish, a FFM , in my deepest fantasies. Never had a two ladies who were interested

I've had both, MMF and FMF. I personally preferred the FMF. The other female was very, very skilled and got me off so quickly. The MMF threesomes were more about filling my various holes. I think I was approached for the MMF and it started off as an off hand comment by someone else for the FMF but I was the one that pursued it. And it was WELL worth it. The other female and I had a sexual thing for a while after.

We'very had several, mostly FMF as I'm bisexual. I was the one to bring it up to him. I'm the more adventurous one. Our first was actually. MMFF but he got creeped out and we stopped, and the rest have been with lady friends of mine. We'd been together like 6 years when the first one happened.

Never.

I fantasize about an MFM often. Occasionally the FMF fantasy passes through my synapses, but not very often.

Haven't tried but would like to

I would really like to have a threesome with two guys.
My fantasy is to have one service my pussy as the other guy services him ;)

I've made this a NY resolution. (100 up at last I can do an av).....

That will be a fun resolution to check off your list northstarlet ;) Do you have some potential candidates in mind for it, or do you figure that you have over 11 1/2 months to determine the details? ;)

Hubby and I tried a MMF threesome... and we can't wait to do it again!

It was Hubby's idea and I wasn't interested at first. He kept asking and pleading and I finally gave in.

Hubby and I are both only interested in MMF, so it works out. It's better with strangers... no awkwardness with friends afterwards.
You are absolutely right about that, the part about doing it with someone you don't know. I was in a very enjoyable MFM threesome with a married couple I had just met... I wanted to see her again, but she then asked her hub (in front of me) if she could and of course, you can imagine what HIS answer was.
A couple of weeks later I was shopping in the local grocery with my girl friend and guess who we ran across... it was awkward, we didn't speak and I never saw them again.
It was a great night of sex though :D

My absolute favorite threeways were MMFs with a previous boyfriend who was bi. It was much more fun to have everyone interested in and playing with everyone else. The additional combinations were quite fun, and I'd love to find another partner like that.

Back