Threesomes - have you? MFM or FMF?

AshleyBeckem

Really Experienced
Good morning, so I'm curious ... have you been in a threesome? Who brought the topic up first?

Some general questions:
Do you fantasies about FMF, MFM, or MMF?
Do you prefer strangers or friends (or someone that you become friends with)?
What does your spouse/SO prefer and which did you try?

For those that have been in a threesome, how long were you together before adding another?

How did you feel when your partner brought the topic up? Were you on the same page? Was there any compromise?

Good morning, so I'm curious ... have you been in a threesome? Who brought the topic up first?

Some general questions:

For those that have been in a threesome, how long were you together before adding another?

How did you feel when your partner brought the topic up? Were you on the same page? Was there any compromise?

I had done both mmmf and ffm. For the mmmf i was out with a friend and we met a couple and all did the wife together. It was sort of just a random occurance on a wild night. For the ffm my gf at the time told me she was curious about girls and we ended up meeting someone. When she first told me i was really excited because i was always very open and had alot of fantasies but she was pretty vanilla. Eventually she opened up to more and it was a great experience

Yes I have. I was with my ex gf and my flat mate one night after drinking a lot. I also had fmf as well

Some general questions:

We have had threesomes with both another guy and with another gal. Also foursomes with other couples.

I've had a few. FFM, MFM, FFF, I prefer FFM the most. My best was a FFM with a couple I knew. I found it pretty hot because the sexual tension had built up quite a bit beforehand so when it finally happened I think we all went a little crazy in the heat of the moment.

I haven't had a threesome, but like most guys it's definitely something I fantasize about. I like the thought of both MFF and MFM. I guess it depends what you're looking to get out of it. MFF...I'd love to watch my wife experiment with a friend or another woman. MFM...sometimes when I'm really horny I get the urge to watch another guy with my wife and maybe join in on a little guy on guy fun. :D

Some general questions:

I quoted you in order to properly reply to all your inquiries.
As for who brought it up, it was during one of our many fantasy talk exchanges. We have always openly shared our fantasies with each other and try to live them out, or at the very least, role play them.
We have been together nearly 2 years (we actually met on lit), and after many fantasy exchange nights, we finally posted an ad for another couple. We got many responses, most of them rude or crude. One gentleman, however, was very polite and sincere in his email. We ended up chatting with him for a couple weeks and finally set up a meet to see if we all clicked. Well, I guess we did because the evening quickly progressed from a dinner meeting, to both he and I giving my angel a night of total devotion to her pleasure.
We have continued with this man 3 times so far and plan on many more days/nights of fun.
Sure there were some mistakes, but thru our love and communication we have grown.

Last edited:
I've had one MMF encounter. My friend and I were out at a bar and together we were hitting on this girl. When she went to the ladies room, he asked me if I wanted to tag-team her. Being young and horny I said absolutely.

We ended up taking her back to his place. Shortly after She started sucking me he joined her. This is when I learned my friend was Bi. I was pretty stunned at first, but went with it and we all had a great time.

He and I talked about it later and he apologized for not warning me first. We are still friends today, although that is the only time he and I ever did anything together.

I haven't been in one but I do fantasize about both MFM and FMF and I really want to do it at some point. I don't have a partner right now but even if I did, I would rather do it with strangers, people I would never see again, especially for the MFM. If the guys turn out to be Bi, I would be totally turned off by it, I want all the attention to be on me. In an FMF I would like to play around with the other girl too, I don't really care if I'd be joining a couple or not.

I was in a FMF once when I was in college. I had a "friend-with-benefits" who I went away with for a weekend. Turns out a mutual friend of ours was staying nearby and came over for dinner with us. After dinner the two of them lead me into the bedroom and we had an evening of amazing sex. It turns out the two of them they had planned the whole thing in advance.

I've never been in a MMF threesome. I consider myself straight, but in the right situation I'd be interested in trying it.

-Sean

We have done two FFM threesomes. The subject first came up in post-coital pillow talk while discussing fantasies. She asked me about my fantasies, and I told her. It took about 5 years before she said she was ready to try it. We then spent another 5 years trying to make it happen. Eventually we found a woman on line who was looking for her first FFM. We met at a bar and ended up spending the night together. It was great.

The second time was a random event. We were at a club on New Year's Eve, drinking and dancing and having a good time. All night long women were hitting on my wife. She could have had sex with at least three other women that night. Around 2 AM a very drunk, very pretty, hippy-looking woman got in a fight with her boyfriend and started dancing with my wife. At first it was the three of us, but after a while she dragged my wife off by herself and was slow dancing and kissing her. About a half hour later my wife came over and told me that woman needed a ride home as her boyfriend had left without her. We drove to her house. She was kissing and feeling up my wife the entire time we were in the car. We got inside, got undressed, and had sex for about 15 minutes before the woman passed out. In the morning, we got dressed and left. We wanted to be gone in case the boyfriend came over.

Since then we have not done another threesome. The wife has no interest in MFM, although I have asked her many times. We are no longer seeking FFM, but we wouldn't turn it down if the opportunity presented itself again.

Both of our experiences have been with strangers. We have considered trying with friends, but they never worked out. It's a very delicate subject to discuss, and those times when we tried to bring it up, we didn't get the signals we were looking for.

Mmf

I would like to try an mmf situation. My fantasy would be for it to be a contest between me and the other guy to see who gets to fuck the girl. You know, cock size, hardness, whatever her criteria is to win a fuck.

I would like to try an mmf situation. My fantasy would be for it to be a contest between me and the other guy to see who gets to fuck the girl. You know, cock size, hardness, whatever her criteria is to win a fuck.
MMF is the greatest, I prefer to be the middle man hammering my wife's ass while the other guy is pounding mine.

I've been in double male and double female threesomes before. All I need now is one with two other women! :devil:

Mmf

Hubby and I tried a MMF threesome... and we can't wait to do it again!

It was Hubby's idea and I wasn't interested at first. He kept asking and pleading and I finally gave in.

Hubby and I are both only interested in MMF, so it works out. It's better with strangers... no awkwardness with friends afterwards.

Hubby and I tried a MMF threesome... and we can't wait to do it again!

It was Hubby's idea and I wasn't interested at first. He kept asking and pleading and I finally gave in.

Hubby and I are both only interested in MMF, so it works out. It's better with strangers... no awkwardness with friends afterwards.

Excellent advice. What finally convinced you to do it?

Threesomes

Some general questions:

A MFF threesome is a "to-do" for me in 2015. (It was in 2014 as well ..lol). I just met a nice lady who said she wanted to experiment and wanted to find a lady as well. Well.................. keepin' my fingers crossed. :cool:

I've only been lucky enough to participate in one MMF threesome (a number of years ago). I was in my early 40's at the time and the couple was in their early 60's. Although she was 20 years older than me this woman was a real head turner. She was around 5'5, had a nice pair of fake boobs, and I couldn't believe how good her ass looked for someone her age. Anyway, that experience was (hands down) one of the hottest sexual encounters I have ever had and I would do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

I have fantasized about MFM and FFM, but never acted on it. If I did, I think that I'd prefer it was a committed relationship with one of the guys. The additional person would have to be something we discussed thoroughly (ex: male or female, stranger or friend, etc).

Last year, I had a couple invite me to join them. However they were both good friends of mine, and I was worried that getting involved in the short term might ruin the friendship in the long term. Part of me still regrets having turned them down, of course, but hopefully I made the right decision.

When I was younger

I was involved in a few MFMs and a couple of I guess you would call orgies, but none involved my wife. Now what I would like, is a MMF. I would love to suck a guy while his wife watches.

I think you made the right decision. Any time I've done that with close friends, there was a bit of weirdness after and created an uncomfortable social setting when we weren't in a sexual state of mind. I'm sure there are people that can maintain a healthy relationship after, but I think it's better to experiment with people you're not emotionally invested with.

I have fantasized about MFM and FFM, but never acted on it. If I did, I think that I'd prefer it was a committed relationship with one of the guys. The additional person would have to be something we discussed thoroughly (ex: male or female, stranger or friend, etc).

Last year, I had a couple invite me to join them. However they were both good friends of mine, and I was worried that getting involved in the short term might ruin the friendship in the long term. Part of me still regrets having turned them down, of course, but hopefully I made the right decision.

Threesomes

I've been in a few, FMF. Lots of fun. Was in an orgy once, too. Everyone was good and put on a new condom whenever they changed partners. I climaxed a lot that night.

Back