Threesome… but he doesn’t know…

Jess0224

Virgin
Some of you know about how I wound up cheating on my boyfriend last year and earlier this year with his sexy black friend… well, a couple weeks ago we all wound up in a threesome, my first with my boyfriend, and his friend and I had to pretend we’d never fucked each other before… that secret aspect of it made the whole thing even hotter, and I can’t wait to do it again 😈

For those of us that don't know can we have more details please
Well… I hope to write a story about it some day so I don’t want to give too much away, but short version is… we met last summer when he came to visit my bf while I was there. Whenever my bf wasn’t in the room, he was super flirty… a muscular black guy with tattoos and dreds. We texted a little over the next couple weeks, and the next time I was going to drive down to see my bf, his friend suggested I stop by and “have coffee” with him on the way. We wound up smoking a j in his truck and getting… inappropriate haha. He convinced me to call my bf to tell him I was going to be late, and we went to a motel and fucked each other raw for the next few hours. I didn’t make it to my boyfriend’s house until after dark 😈😍😈

Well… I hope to write a story about it some day so I don’t want to give too much away, but short version is… we met last summer when he came to visit my bf while I was there. Whenever my bf wasn’t in the room, he was super flirty… a muscular black guy with tattoos and dreds. We texted a little over the next couple weeks, and the next time I was going to drive down to see my bf, his friend suggested I stop by and “have coffee” with him on the way. We wound up smoking a j in his truck and getting… inappropriate haha. He convinced me to call my bf to tell him I was going to be late, and we went to a motel and fucked each other raw for the next few hours. I didn’t make it to my boyfriend’s house until after dark 😈😍😈
Thanks for bringing us up to speed, and it sounds super sexy. MfM threesomes are the hottest as the girl can come so many more times than us guys.

FA07713F-93C9-4EFB-896E-40778ED97318-49300-00000A096D487759.jpeg

Back