The young boyfriend cheats back! A personnal story/confession!

HotDamn_

Roads to pleasure
This post is in three parts: 1- A short personal story. 2- A confession, 3- Some questions to get the discussion going!

1-
Four years into my first serious relationship (out of 5 total), my GF had cheated on me and this had many consequences on our relationship in general. The immediate one (she admitted during sex) was that our sexual encounters skyrocketted in intensity and enventually in frequency also: basically, sex got even better than before! Another was, unfortunately, that I lost trust in my partner. I forgave her shortly after, but things werent the same.

Fast foward a few weeks.

One night I just couldnt sleep. The cheating thing bothered me still so I took her laptop, went to the couch and looked into it.

Of course, I didn't find anything that would shock me at first but I did end up on a strange file containing screenshots of an online conversation she had with THE guy. I immediately recognised him because she identified him when she confessed and I knew the guy.

I started reading it and understood my ex had kept a collection of parts of her conversation with HIM, and let me tell you, the conversation included some very "hot" stuff! Basically, they had talked via FB for two months before fucking, so I had quite a nice peek into their dynamic: it started with "you looked nice today" to some more explicit content such as role play (imagine that I'm this and you're that...), preliminaries, hardcore sex/BDSM, exhib and even piss games (If I can remember correctly, he suggested that he would pee on her while she was tied up on his bathroom floor naked or something!

She initially answered as if he was complimenting her, but she gradually eased into the game and replied more and more explicit and graphic messages, like "I'll eat your cum like a little sex slave" and such!

The messages were so hot that it got my little man down there very hard and I masturbated furiously to what I was reading.... and seeing!

Yes, the conversation ended with a picture of her, bare chest, to which the GUY replied with a close up of his (quite nice, let's admit!) ... personnal junk!
(Fun fact, this event led me to sign up on Lit some years later).

I never confronted my ex about this, but never forgot.

2- The same year, later, I met a new coworker at work. The girl was my type, sexy and quite different from my GF. She laughed at my jokes a lot. We got to talking outside of work on FB, sometimes at night. The subjects sometimes turned around sex. Fast foward a few weeks, I had told her all my most secret fantasies and she had reciprocated. It felt very intimate and sensual! She had a BF, I had a GF, and the secrecy surrounding this made it quite a lot more exciting to be honest.

My Ex never knew, and I didnt feel bad about it either! This was my own little private revenge in a way, but it also helped me understand my ex a little better!

They say when you engage in those kinds of behaviours, you'll lose the girl and the side girl will go away too! The opposite happened to me: I decided to cut things off with the "side-sexting friend", the ex left two weeks after! Coincidence? Go figure!

3-
Does anybody relate to that?
Did you guys ever "cheat" via text messages?
Did anybody end up finding something in their beloved's phones/computers?

*Side note: This is truly a personnal post! These events influenced me a lot in my younger years! Nowadays, I'm married and quite over all that but found myself thinking back about all this stuff and decided to share about my experience! Feel free to comment!

-Damn!

Back