The Wonderful World of Artsy Images.

More man fur

Tried this with effects. Should be fun to experiment.

Attachments

• 20161004_090347-600x600.jpg
    20161004_090347-600x600.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
More shadows:
While your abs are obviously looking fantastic etc, let me comment real quick on how partial I am to this image because of the lights and the shadows you have managed to create. Well done JRP. :kiss:

Tried this with effects. Should be fun to experiment.
Thank you for your contribution to this fun thread. It is always nice to experiment and we hope you continue to post here.

Sometimes, strange as it may be, I have nothing to say.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
shadows

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes, strange as it may be, I have nothing to say.

attachment.php

You don't need to say anything. A picture is worth a thousand words, but your pic leaves me speechless too, although it does fire up my imagination.:kiss:

Sometimes you don't have to say anything.

Lovely.😘
Thank you Icy.😚
I have one! WOW!!! :rose:
!!
Well that's a lovely word. Thanks Tali.

You don't need to say anything. A picture is worth a thousand words, but your pic leaves me speechless too, although it does fire up my imagination.:kiss:
Wow Mr. G. Thank you very much. That made me smile. I am glad it fires up for imagination. Judging by your pictures, your imagination is a wonderful place.

They all say that..wish i was bigger.....and thanks. Fun to try different things with an appreciative audience

The shadows and hair are very appealing artistically speaking.;)

Thank you very much, artistically speaking.;)

Interesting shadows on that artfully sculpted model.

Glad you like it. I appreciate the comment, MsG.:rose:

Yum!! Shadowy man fur!!!

I know how you like the fur. Run your hand through it if you like.:devil:

While your abs are obviously looking fantastic etc, let me comment real quick on how partial I am to this image because of the lights and the shadows you have managed to create. Well done JRP. :kiss:

I'm learning . . . mostly from you, thanks.:heart:

A bit of reflection.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Nice new additions! Love the mirror shot. :)

I found this, and felt like it might go well here.

Last edited:
Nice new additions! Love the mirror shot. :)

I found this, and felt like it might go well here.

Yes, I like this very much. The shadow of the window mullions makes and interesting pattern and something about that one nipple against the cold floor is enticing.

Back