The Séance Room

Ooh, ooh! Can I join in on the tarot stuff. I can read or be read for!
Wow… I think someone is trying to control you, they are motivated by greed and selfishness, and probably threatening someone who is close to you in an effort to run them off.

1703887386168.jpeg

Since I just do readings by saying what I see, that could be all wrong, feel free to interpret as you want.

I thought that forth clarification card was helpful on the last reading, so I did that here too…

1703887680768.jpeg
which looks like a powerful man is going to insert himself in the situation, and is not happy about it.

That’s all I got…

1703901532596.jpeg

Okay… what I see is a religious leader, reverend, minister maybe, trying to influence others but doing so in a flippant and irresponsible manner. Probably with threats that are without power… to enrich himself.

Wow… this looked so weird as I dealt them, but going through it - it seems cohesive… no idea if it applies to anything. 🤣

and since I have been seeing good stuff from a forth card… you won’t believe what I flipped over…

…and this isn’t a set up…

1703901961273.jpeg

I hope you recognize who this is… in this context? I would say they are evil.

I hope that was useful for you.

Verryyyy interesting. I would say this really resonates with me as someone who is gender diverse and is still exploring my own relationship with gender (as an AFAB person) and I've been trying to reconnect with my partner in a way that works for her. Perhaps the cards are telling me to just have the conversation. :)

Also, thank you for drawing the extra card for me. :)

I've never had a reading done from an oracle deck before, so I say let's try it
IMG_20231229_124727684.jpg

I chose the Ancestor Spirit deck and pulled another card from Moonology for a bit more info.

I'm picking up on a feeling of being stuck in a situation. Not sure if it's personal or professional. Pulling nature spirits tells me that you should consider spending more time outside in nature if you're in search of guidance. Being around trees, bodies of water, etc during meditation, moving or still, is very powerful. The south node card recommends bringing this situation to a close. It has taught you what it was meant to teach and is no longer serving you.

I thought it was interesting that the color scheme of both cards coordinated so nicely. Does the color green or teal mean anything to you?

Anyway, hope that was helpful ✌🏼

View attachment 2301291

I chose the Ancestor Spirit deck and pulled another card from Moonology for a bit more info.

I'm picking up on a feeling of being stuck in a situation. Not sure if it's personal or professional. Pulling nature spirits tells me that you should consider spending more time outside in nature if you're in search of guidance. Being around trees, bodies of water, etc during meditation, moving or still, is very powerful. The south node card recommends bringing this situation to a close. It has taught you what it was meant to teach and is no longer serving you.

I thought it was interesting that the color scheme of both cards coordinated so nicely. Does the color green or teal mean anything to you?

Anyway, hope that was helpful ✌🏼
This was super interesting. I plan to spend a week basically in nature soon so I’m hoping that will give me some clarity. I also found the multiple people on the nature spirits card calling to me but I’m not sure why or what it means.

Green/teal I don’t think have any particular meaning for me. But they are some of my favorite colors.

Green/teal I don’t think have any particular meaning for me. But they are some of my favorite colors.
What jumped in my head? Clearly you need to honor yourself with a Green/Teal 4x4! 🤣🤣

With a winch. Don’t get stuck somewhere without a way to bail yourself out... 🥰🥰🥰

This was super interesting. I plan to spend a week basically in nature soon so I’m hoping that will give me some clarity. I also found the multiple people on the nature spirits card calling to me but I’m not sure why or what it means.

That's great 😊 Those are the Icelandic huldufólk. Last I heard about 60% of Iceland believe in them which is pretty neat 😁

Oh, this thread is just grand! I do have a strange fascination for the occult, for witches, seances, Ouija boards, tarot cards, and big smokey crystal balls. I have always held a supernatural fondness for Halloween. Not that I believe in any of the hokum, mind you. It's that everyone I ever met who dabbles in the Black Arts has an enthusiasm for the craft I find utterly compelling. Plus it never hurts to gain another insight into to what my future may hold, no matter how spooky that source may be, because there simply are no competing science-based methods of discovering what one's future may hold.

So without further ado, could one of you fine , fine ladies with connections to the afterworld please do a reading on me next? Do you need anything from me to get started...date of birth, height, weight, age, semen sample? Just let me know, and thanks in advance!

-Ben

Oh, this thread is just grand! I do have a strange fascination for the occult, for witches, seances, Ouija boards, tarot cards, and big smokey crystal balls. I have always held a supernatural fondness for Halloween. Not that I believe in any of the hokum, mind you. It's that everyone I ever met who dabbles in the Black Arts has an enthusiasm for the craft I find utterly compelling. Plus it never hurts to gain another insight into to what my future may hold, no matter how spooky that source may be, because there simply are no competing science-based methods of discovering what one's future may hold.

So without further ado, could one of you fine , fine ladies with connections to the afterworld please do a reading on me next? Do you need anything from me to get started...date of birth, height, weight, age, semen sample? Just let me know, and thanks in advance!

-Ben
Hey Ben, what I do isn’t a ”black art”, but I suppose it might appear that way to some folks. I have been drinking and will not do any readings under the influence of hooch. But in the morning, of no one else has responded, I can do a reading for you.

Belated spread for @BrendaD The ace of wands is passing you by. Your current energy is the nine of pentacles. The three of cups is entering your sphere of influence. As soon as I learn how to resize photos on my phone, I'll add an image of the cards I drew for you!

Belated spread for @BrendaD The ace of wands is passing you by. Your current energy is the nine of pentacles. The three of cups is entering your sphere of influence. As soon as I learn how to resize photos on my phone, I'll add an image of the cards I drew for you!
Wow - that’s cool! Thank you! And that makes sense, and in a very good way. 🥰

-Ben
Thanks for the reminder, Ben!
1704072018877.jpeg
these are the cards I drew… which to me, say that a resolution is coming, and it is fair and justified. I think you will be happy amd satisfied with the results, but others involved are going to be pissed and there will be infighting As a reault.

…and the outcome looks very positive for you and your family.

1704072308269.jpeg
What a cool reading! Please let me know if that makes sense or not. 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for the reminder, Ben!
View attachment 2301977
these are the cards I drew… which to me, say that a resolution is coming, and it is fair and justified. I think you will be happy amd satisfied with the results, but others involved are going to be pissed and there will be infighting As a reault.

…and the outcome looks very positive for you and your family.

View attachment 2301978
What a cool reading! Please let me know if that makes sense or not. 🥰🥰🥰

That is a cool reading (except maybe for the infighting). Sure it makes sense. I can't wait to see whether it all plays out or not.

Thanks!

-Ben

31a0675ddf2354bf2cf8f0814c8533c43c0ead7a.jpg

Back