The Séance Room

curious_slut

Dreaming
Well, I've been turning over the idea of a spot for the random things I feel like posting. Now is as good a time as any to get it going. Yes, it's December and I love the holiday season but I'm also a spooky little bitch and it's always October in the back of my head 🖤

The Untold Truth of Christmas Witches was a fun little read this morning.

ahs-coven.gif

Adding another tier to "drunk" list. You have happy drunks, mean drunks and now Pagan drunks!
Is there a signup list for “happy pagan” drunks? I think I would give that a try. 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t really know much about what Pagans believed so I probably shouldn’t joke. Maybe I need to do some research.

Is there a signup list for “happy pagan” drunks? I think I would give that a try. 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t really know much about what Pagans believed so I probably shouldn’t joke. Maybe I need to do some research.
Adding Happy, Pagan Drunks! Excellent catch. I probably shouldn't joke either but I don't stop myself. Haha.

All of the holiday is pagan (except the main character who is Jewish)
Oh sure… like Jesus may not have ever even seen a pine tree in his life. 🙄

Oh wait… my bad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(okay, I have no clue if there are pine trees in the middle east… but I don’t recall ever seeing pics of a middle eastern forrest… but I am from Oregon… we have forests there.)

@curious_slut , the thread is Séance room… and although we quickly jumped into Pagan stuff, are there any other paranormal subjects of interest?
I love pretty much everything paranormal even though I'm annoyingly skeptical and I want to believe and I also don't cos the possibility of being stuck as a ghost is actually quite scary 🤣 And yet for some reason, I'm not absolutely terrified of demons.

Not really paranormal, but tarot and oracle cards are going to be on the agenda soon. I just think they're neat 😁

Back