The Séance Room

I love pretty much everything paranormal even though I'm annoyingly skeptical and I want to believe and I also don't cos the possibility of being stuck as a ghost is actually quite scary 🤣 And yet for some reason, I'm not absolutely terrified of demons.

Not really paranormal, but tarot and oracle cards are going to be on the agenda soon. I just think they're neat 😁
I find most paranormal stuff fascinating. And I have done Tarot card readings. When I stopped using the “guide books” and instead knew nothing about what the person asking for the reading wanted to hear, and also started just saying what I saw in the card, the interpretations got far better for me. I never knew or wanted to know what they asked, or what my reading said for them - but the people I did it for said it was really good. It has been years though since I did that.

And I have had my own bigfoot experiences, seen ghostly apparitions, felt the presence of ghosts, etc. And I got some cool pics of weird lights in the sky out around Area 51. Extraterrestrial ? I don’t know, but a fun experience. 🤣🤣🤣

I find most paranormal stuff fascinating. And I have done Tarot card readings. When I stopped using the “guide books” and instead knew nothing about what the person asking for the reading wanted to hear, and also started just saying what I saw in the card, the interpretations got far better for me. I never knew or wanted to know what they asked, or what my reading said for them - but the people I did it for said it was really good. It has been years though since I did that.

And I have had my own bigfoot experiences, seen ghostly apparitions, felt the presence of ghosts, etc. And I got some cool pics of weird lights in the sky out around Area 51. Extraterrestrial ? I don’t know, but a fun experience. 🤣🤣🤣
I am begging to hear about Bigfoot! I'm a city girl so I haven't encountered any cryptids 🥲

I rely on the guidebooks more than I should and then I'm still like 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's great that you can read them intuitively!

I feel like sharing a bit of Welsh tradition today so here's some reading about the Mari Lwyd. I always thought it was more of a New Year's tradition but apparently it's also throughout Christmas time. I'm no expert so feel free to correct me.

And archival footage for curious eyes and ears. I love the way the Welsh language sounds ❤️

I am begging to hear about Bigfoot! I'm a city girl so I haven't encountered any cryptids 🥲

I rely on the guidebooks more than I should and then I'm still like 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's great that you can read them intuitively!
I grew up on Oregon, and as a kid in the 70’s, spent a lot of time up on Mt Hood. I did not know it was associated with Bigfoot at the time, but I vividly remember hearing “tree knocks” out in the forest. And on one trip, I was with my younger cousins, and we wondered into an area I hadn’t explored before. And suddenly some pine cones where getting thrown at me. To paint a picture, there is thick under brush there, amongst the trees. No path through there and I was way out in front. And I hear a noise land next to me, then another, then another, and I see a pinecone flying in, and then another. I couldn’t see anyone around, my cousins were a ways back behind me. And as a kid, couldn’t figure out where they were coming from. But in my head, I hear “turn around, you aren’t in danger, but this isn’t your space to be”. So I did just that. Headed back, brought my cousins with me. I left with a feeling these were friendly Bigfoots that were just looking out for the dumb kid (me).

Keep in mind, I had seen the famous Bigfoot film from Norther California on tv a bunch of times, and was totally fascinated with them already. So, imagination of a kid or real experience? It was very real to me. But I never told anyone about it.

Last edited:
Oh sure… like Jesus may not have ever even seen a pine tree in his life. 🙄

Oh wait… my bad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(okay, I have no clue if there are pine trees in the middle east… but I don’t recall ever seeing pics of a middle eastern forrest… but I am from Oregon… we have forests there.)
There are evergreen type trees there…..but yeah, that lovely Frazier fir isn’t over the next hill.

I grew up on Oregon, and as a kid in the 70’s, spent a lot of time up on Mt Hood. I did not know it was associated with Bigfoot at the time, but I vividly remember hearing “tree knocks” out in the forest. And on one trip, I was with my younger cousins, and we wondered into an area I hadn’t explored before. And suddenly some pine cones where getting thrown at me. To paint a picture, there is thick under brush there, amongst the trees. No path through there and I was way out in front. And I hear a noise land next to me, then another, then another, and I see a pinecone flying in, and then another. I couldn’t see anyone around, my cousins were a ways back behind me. And as a kid, couldn’t figure out where they were coming from. But in my head, I hear “turn around, you aren’t in danger, but this isn’t your space to be”. So I did just that. Headed back, brought my cousins with me. I left with a feeling these were friendly Bigfoots that were just looking out for the dumb kid (me).

Keep in mind, I had seen the famous Bigfoot film from Norther California on tv a bunch of times, and was totally fascinated with them already. So, imagination of a kid or real experience? It was very real to me. But I never told anyone about it.
I love that! Very cool 😊 I like the thought of kindly but private Bigfoots...Bigfeet? Nah, that sounds even weirder lol.

Unfortunately, I believe the Patterson-Gimlin film has been debunked but how they can know for sure one way or the other, I couldn't say 😂 It's more fun to believe it could be real footage.

I love that! Very cool 😊 I like the thought of kindly but private Bigfoots...Bigfeet? Nah, that sounds even weirder lol.

Unfortunately, I believe the Patterson-Gimlin film has been debunked but how they can know for sure one way or the other, I couldn't say 😂 It's more fun to believe it could be real footage.
Really? I have seem a couple people claim it is fake, and more people say it is legit, and shows way too much muscle usage detail to have been faked. I do not personally believe it is fake. 🤷‍♀️

WinterSolsticeMemes4.png

Blessed Winter Solstice everyone!

It's finally Yule! I bought the Seasons of the Witch Yule oracle deck about a month ago but I waited to break them out and "interview" them until tonight, the longest night of the year. Anyone who wants a pick a card reading from the Yule deck, reply and let me know 😊

It's finally Yule! I bought the Seasons of the Witch Yule oracle deck about a month ago but I waited to break them out and "interview" them until tonight, the longest night of the year. Anyone who wants a pick a card reading from the Yule deck, reply and let me know 😊
Awesome! I am totally in! If you pull a card for me, what does it say (what does it say to you?)

I found, when I was doing readings for folks, it wasn’t about what books said card X meant, it was about what card X meant to me. Without me having any information about the question…

Awesome! I am totally in! If you pull a card for me, what does it say (what does it say to you?)
IMG_20231221_202228240.jpg
I'm quite terrible at interpreting for others, but I will give it a go...

All you need to get through difficult times, is already within you. Don't doubt your inner strength when you've made it this far.

Back