The Séance Room

I'll shuffle and draw one card for you if you like. I can attempt to interpret or just summarize the booklet's description for the card pulled.
Lovely! Please pull a card for me… but not what the book says (I have done that), but what do you see? I want to hear what you see.

And I will gladly do that for anyone who asks. I have no vested interest in anything, no money involved, no ego involved. I will tell you what I see in my Rider–Waite Tarot deck. If it rings true. great! If it is useless, then you risked nothing and it isn’t for you. 🥰🥰🥰

Lovely! Please pull a card for me… but not what the book says (I have done that), but what do you see? I want to hear what you see.

And I will gladly do that for anyone who asks. I have no vested interest in anything, no money involved, no ego involved. I will tell you what I see in my Rider–Waite Tarot deck. If it rings true. great! If it is useless, then you risked nothing and it isn’t for you. 🥰🥰🥰
I thought I did? Did it not post? 😭 I have been spacier than usual today 😂 Is that why I'm not seeing??

Ooh, could you draw a card for me? I'm starting to get into Rider-Waite a bit more. It just took me buying metallic decks...I'm a little bit of a magpie 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought I did? Did it not post? 😭 I have been spacier than usual today 😂 Is that why I'm not seeing??

Ooh, could you draw a card for me? I'm starting to get into Rider-Waite a bit more. It just took me buying metallic decks...I'm a little bit of a magpie 🤷🏻‍♀️
I will gladly do that…in the morning. I have been drinking, and I thing that mucks up readings. 🥰🥰🥰

Okay @curious_slut - here is what I got, and my interpretation of it. Feel free to use a book instead or whatever you prefer, since the reading is for you.

I see a skilled craftsman working their craft, and they are being watched and questioned by people who don’t know what they are talking about. Possibly about money issues, but also could be about “the plan” for the project.

1703261727255.jpeg

If that sounds appropriate and you want more, I will be glad to do that. 🥰🥰🥰

…and if it doesn’t apply to anything? I would like to hear that too. 🤣🤣

Okay @curious_slut - here is what I got, and my interpretation of it. Feel free to use a book instead or whatever you prefer, since the reading is for you.

I see a skilled craftsman working their craft, and they are being watched and questioned by people who don’t know what they are talking about. Possibly about money issues, but also could be about “the plan” for the project.

View attachment 2299168

If that sounds appropriate and you want more, I will be glad to do that. 🥰🥰🥰

…and if it doesn’t apply to anything? I would like to hear that too. 🤣🤣
Yep, that makes sense in more than one way actually lol.

Thanks, Brenda 🥰 you're the best!

Can I be next? 🤗
Sure! Do you want just a one card reading? I think two or three cards is a little better… I have done more than three cards, learned some fancy layouts all that… but I found I do much better and seem to have better results just doing 1, 2 or 3 cards.

Sure! Do you want just a one card reading? I think two or three cards is a little better… I have done more than three cards, learned some fancy layouts all that… but I found I do much better and seem to have better results just doing 1, 2 or 3 cards.
Let's go with three. 😁

Holy cats Sally! This looks crazy powerful to me!

1703264996379.jpeg

As always, feel free to ignore my interpretation and go with whatever feels right to you. But this looks so over the top obvious... Someone is coming to you, bringing gifts (but not necessarily “things”, could be news or opportunities) and what is coming seems really good. Someone around you is getting … ”evaluated”? I don’t think it is you getting judged, someone nearby. And perhaps the outcome of that leads to the wheel of fortune, which in this case I think means there are multiple outcomes possible, but most are good or very good.

I don’t ever remember doing a three card reading and getting two trump cards in it… that is some cool stuff going on there! 🥰🥰🥰

Holy cats Sally! This looks crazy powerful to me!

View attachment 2299180

As always, feel free to ignore my interpretation and go with whatever feels right to you. But this looks so over the top obvious... Someone is coming to you, bringing gifts (but not necessarily “things”, could be news or opportunities) and what is coming seems really good. Someone around you is getting … ”evaluated”? I don’t think it is you getting judged, someone nearby. And perhaps the outcome of that leads to the wheel of fortune, which in this case I think means there are multiple outcomes possible, but most are good or very good.

I don’t ever remember doing a three card reading and getting two trump cards in it… that is some cool stuff going on there! 🥰🥰🥰
I'm pretty sure I understand where this is leading and it makes me smile so big. Thank you, Brenda! 🥰

I'm pretty sure I understand where this is leading and it makes me smile so big. Thank you, Brenda! 🥰
Considering this is Lit, I could make up an elaborate back story, Like Bad Amy is coming with a box of sex toys to try out… but I never mess with whatever I saw in a reading… until later when it is over, then I can go back to being a smart ass. 🤣🤣🤣

That was cool doing blind tarot readings… just let me know if you want one (or another one). 🥰🥰🥰

I'd love a little reading from you and/or @curious_slut
okay…

1703879764764.jpeg
This is what I got. Clearly a young man, is on a quest perhaps for riches, perhaps for sex… which appears to lead him to an older, established woman. …

I am guessing, none of that is news. So, I don’t often do this, but I flipped a forth card…

1703880116818.jpeg
and that is why I love doing this! I would say she is accepting of his sexual advances…

It is amazing to me how knowing nothing about the situation, the cards go together and tell a story on their own. I have no idea if it is accurate… but looks salacious. 🤣🥰🥰

okay…

View attachment 2301210
This is what I got. Clearly a young man, is on a quest perhaps for riches, perhaps for sex… which appears to lead him to an older, established woman. …

I am guessing, none of that is news. So, I don’t often do this, but I flipped a forth card…

View attachment 2301211
and that is why I love doing this! I would say she is accepting of his sexual advances…

It is amazing to me how knowing nothing about the situation, the cards go together and tell a story on their own. I have no idea if it is accurate… but looks salacious. 🤣🥰🥰

Verryyyy interesting. I would say this really resonates with me as someone who is gender diverse and is still exploring my own relationship with gender (as an AFAB person) and I've been trying to reconnect with my partner in a way that works for her. Perhaps the cards are telling me to just have the conversation. :)

Also, thank you for drawing the extra card for me. :)

Sure thing 🙂 Would you prefer a tarot reading or should I grab a random one of my oracle decks?
I've never had a reading done from an oracle deck before, so I say let's try it

Verryyyy interesting. I would say this really resonates with me as someone who is gender diverse and is still exploring my own relationship with gender (as an AFAB person) and I've been trying to reconnect with my partner in a way that works for her. Perhaps the cards are telling me to just have the conversation. :)

Also, thank you for drawing the extra card for me. :)
That is very interesting - especially since the cards drew a page, twice! That seems pretty male to me. I have some experience in that gender relationship issue. 🥰🥰🥰

That is very interesting - especially since the cards drew a page, twice! That seems pretty male to me. I have some experience in that gender relationship issue. 🥰🥰🥰
Hmm. This is definitely something I'm going to be reflecting on this weekend and beyond. I also find it interesting the that second two cards were the empress and a queen, and that it was both the queen and page of wands. I haven't done much of my own exploration of tarot but I feel like that might also be significant. Ah yes, the relationship with gender is quite interesting especially when you don't start allowing yourself to do so until your thirties.

Back