The Living Works of Art Challenge

Nice pic Ecto, even if you weren't a talented photoshopper it would still look good ;) :kiss:

Nicely done. :)

Great interpretation. Your pic came out very nicely. Well done.

Bravo, my friend. Nice rendition.

I love all of these! Great job, gentlemen! :kiss:

And a talented model too. Nice.

Many, many thanks all over the place. :D

YAY!!! You men are totally worth waiting for!! :heart:

Alright, finally got my pic done.
It actually came out nice despite my less than statuesque physique.
Luckily I'm a talented Photoshopper. :D
This is excellent and perfect, thank you!
For David I was asked to shoot from the ground up. I didn't get a chance to redo that bit of art so I thought I'd start there with Discobolus.

Unfortunately shooting this way you can't see my discus. Then again not showing my discus is one of my personal Lit rules. ;)

Cheers
Well done, even without the discus, love the angle!!
Nice, HR, I love the view here, spectacular!!
I love the summer Olympics. So, I thought I'd throw my discus into the game. I tried different lighting to maximize muscle definition. But it turns out you actually need to have it to see it. :eek:
http://i.imgur.com/hPXNNvR.jpg
Beautifully done wilderness and love the veiny hand!! Woof!!

Yummy shadowy goodness sir, love it, thank you!!

These are all wonderful, thank you gentlemen!! :heart:

Let's forget the muscles in the original and the discus too. My variation: disc jockeyus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's forget the muscles in the original and the discus too. My variation: disc jockeyus.

I love your use of artistic license here glendale. It's a great fun discobolus rendition. Well done.

As long as we keep getting interesting poses. ;)

I'm sure here will be many great pieces of art for you to interpret and pose for....and then of course share with all of us!!! :D
I love the summer Olympics. So, I thought I'd throw my discus into the game. I tried different lighting to maximize muscle definition. But it turns out you actually need to have it to see it. :eek:
http://i.imgur.com/hPXNNvR.jpg

You have really beautiful legs. I would just like to point that out. Also, you posed very well. :heart:

I really love the shadows that are cascading across you. Really quite interesting.
DJ put that record on. ;) Great photo.

This one was a bit challenging. Hopefully my version is good enough.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/21b003500659160

Absolutely lovely. :eek:

Holy shit! I've never seen no many classically sexy men pics! I've died and gone to heaven.:rose:

Great rendition wilderness.
You have a lovely lean physique. I like the definition in your hand and leg.
Hi, Icy! Thank you. It's good to see you back. :)

I love all of these! Great job, gentlemen!
Thanks.
Very nice to see you in the game, and the muscles look good too.
Thanks, it was a fun challenge, and I didn't have to throw it and pull a muscle.:)

You actually have it and I see that muscle definition. Your leg and the forearm reaching down are a delicious temptation of ridges and hollows. YUMMM.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:
I do have some in the right light! :) A "delicious temptation", mmm, makes me feel like I made the medal round. ;)
YAY!!! You men are totally worth waiting for!! :heart:

Beautifully done wilderness and love the veiny hand!! Woof!!
Thank you, Tali. Woof, back at you. :D

Gentlemen,

The time has come for your next challenge, one in keeping with current events in Rio. Challenge #2 is “Discobolus” by Myron. No, not John Travolta in a white suit. That would be “Disco-ball-us”. No, we are talking about the ancient Greek discus thrower. While the original is lost, here are several copies:

http://archeoroma.beniculturali.it/sites/default/files/imagecache/grande/images/Discobolo_1.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...-Greek_statue_discus_thrower_2_century_aC.jpg

Good luck, guys. Hint: if you happen not to actually own a discus, a dinner plate works well ;)

Wow, you have upped the challenge here, JRP... but the first entries are looking very good so I'll accept the challenge as well... I'll try to make it tomorrow!

love,

-St

Holy shit! I've never seen no many classically sexy men pics! I've died and gone to heaven.:rose:

Or maybe the Greek art themed amateur night at the male strip club. Bring plenty of $1s Lady Ver (and a way to make them stick ;)).

Cheers

More than good enough at that angle. Just like in a museum where I'd walk around the statue.

My focus have been better if I didn't have the giggles while shooting. Still, you know I love the model.

A statue really should be viewed from all angles.

For David I was asked to shoot from the ground up. I didn't get a chance to redo that bit of art so I thought I'd start there with Discobolus.

attachment.php

Unfortunately shooting this way you can't see my discus. Then again not showing my discus is one of my personal Lit rules. ;)

Cheers

Great pic! I really enjoy the shot from the ground.

Back