The father, the twins and the Father...(closed for w0ondergirl4)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
My name is Derrick Herbert and I was struggling with things that not long ago I would have thought impossible. After nearly twenty years of what I thought was a happy marriage, my wife, Clarissa had just notified me that she needed to "find herself" and part of that discovery was be rid of the confines of a husband, ME!

It didn't really bother me, not now, our bed had become increasingly cold over the last two years, and frankly, at 47, I was in good shape, still found women giving me more than a second life, and most definitely not ready to lead a life of celibacy. I was successful, a partner in a top business strategy firm, and so I had moved out, purchased a gorgeous three bedroom penthouse in the city, and let my wife have our huge home in the suburbs.

I could manage all of that, couples got divorced, and I was still young and hopefully attractive to find the right women or perhaps several of the wrong women, but a nice diversion. No, the problem was not his wife, it was his daughters, the twins, sweet and innocent Bree & the wild child, Brooke. Derrick had been a good Dad, and he loved his girls more than anything. Despite his business schedule he had made every major event in their lives. They were his princesses, his kittens, but they were growing into full fledged felines, elegant and alluring, and dangerous in their own right! If there were any doubt on whether they were growing into women, that questioned had seemingly been answered.

Part of the divorce settlement was some joint custody, the girls would spend some of their nights with me, and holidays, preferably both together, but separate if necessary. The girls had come to stay with me on Friday night, they would stay through the weekend. They would also get individual time. I knew that Bree was struggling with the situation, she was so sensitive, but Brooke was bolder, tougher and I assumed she had just handled the situation with the same aggressiveness she handled everything. She was definitely the bolder and more outgoing of the two. However, when at 2:30 AM I was spurred awake by the small alarm in my apple watch letting me know that the penthouse elevator had opened, I had come out, baseball bat in hand to find the intruder. But rather than some sort of robber it was my own daughter, Brooke.

However, this was not the make-up free girl that he had spent the night with, brought in dinner and sat on the sofa eating popcorn and ice cream while watching a favorite movie, a blanket over the three of us, Brook on my right and Bree on my left. We had teased and even had a brief tickle war, which I had ended when my hand had inadvertently slipped up Bree's cut off t-shirt, momentarily rolling her small nipple in my fingers. "Oh honey, I am so sorry, I had blushed not even noticing the expression on Brooke's face as she laughed clearly understanding what had happened.

I was so flummoxed, I had suggested we finish the movie tomorrow and kissed the girls tonight, watching them sashay off to their individual rooms. I sat there for a bit, scared to move, and deeply ashamed at how hard I had immediately become at only the brief, unexpected touch. Finally, as I relaxed, I let the moment slip from my mind concentrating on the most non sexual situations possible. A cold shower, settled the taboo sensations and sleep came peacefully.

Apparently though, once I had fallen asleep, Brooke had gotten dressed and slipped out on her own, only to stumble back in late at night. There she now stood in front of me in the shortest, sexiest pair of daisy dukes, and a plaid shirt tied at her waist , a tantalizing midriff and small but pert cleavage on full display, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. My 18 year old daughter, looked like she could be anywhere between 18 and 24 with a look no red blooded man could resist, and if I were honest, I was aroused as I was angry, and I hated myself for that.

Immediately fear shot through my body at where she might have been and what might have happened to her? She had clearly slipped out after he had thought they had all gone to bed. What was worse was she had been drinking, quite a bit and I assumed she must have a fake ID as the girls were barely 18 years old.

"Jesus Brooke.." I tossed the bat aside and moved toward her. "What were you thinking..." My body was in total reaction mode. "I don't know what ...." I wasn't prepared for this, wasn't sure what to say, but knew I had to discipline. I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me as I sat down on the couch. I was only wearing boxers myself. I reverted back to years before, "Over my knee young lady..." Pulling her toward me and bending her over my knee. She was kind of cooing and unsteady. Rage pouring through me laced with fear. Her perfect round bottom arched up at me, SLAP, my outstretched hand came down hard on the faded denim.

I felt her body arch and move slightly, as I raised my hand and brought it down hard again, this time partly on the denim and partly on her thigh, my thumb sliding down momentarily into her slightly exposed folds. This time her body jerked again, but as it came down, she went limp and I assumed she had passed out. I would not strike her again, but my hand lingered over the slightly rosy flesh. I swallowed, I should remove my hand but I found myself spellbound by the sensation of my thumb in her soft, clearly moist flesh. My daughter was wet, aroused, as was my cock which was hardening and pressing up against her young, firm abdomen.

Why I did what I did, I wish I knew or could justify. I began massaging her flesh, comforting her, it was firm and warm, a perfect contour of muscle and femininity. But that was not all, I also began sliding my thumb up and down the exposed lips, and the soft pink slit of Brooke's pussy. It was so soft, captivating and perfect. It was fresh and somehow seemed like it deserved its father's adoration. "I'm sorry Brooke..." Was I apologizing for the spanking, or the uninvited exploration of her womanhood, or simply the fact that the combination had awoken thoughts of desire I must have simply been trying to suppress?

That was it, I stood up, curling her body in my strong arms, holding her against my bare chest, and I stood up, sporting an 8 inch hard on, that was hard and throbbing purely from what had just happened. This was so wrong, I needed to talk to someone, in the morning I would go to early mass, seek counsel from our Priest, Father Christian Davidson. He was younger and progressive, somehow I felt I could trust him in helping me understand and deal with the demons that clearly were within my soul!

It was 6 AM when I awoke, frankly I barely slept at all. I considered going alone, but thought perhaps early Saturday mass might be good for the girls as well. I tried to wake Brooke, who was tangled in her sheets, hair wild, still wearing the shirt from last night, and a white thong. I remembered slipping off her boots and jeans, and suddenly panicked on what she might remember or think of her father having undressed her? She grumbled something, but was not about to wake or join me.

Bree, on the other hand, had missed the late night festivities and fallen asleep around 10:30. She was up and fresh and after taking a quck shower, came out in a short, cotton sundress, not a bit of make-up, looking as fresh and beautiful as a spring Daisy. "Great, we will pick up bagels, coffee and smoothies for all of us on the way home?" Bree naturally took my hand and we walked the eight blocks to St. Patrick's.

Once inside, we sat down, the mass was comforting, Father Christian had ironically chosen a theme of dealing with temptation. When he was finished I kissed my daughter on the cheek, "Honey, I want to take confession this morning, it has been a long time." I knew it was Father Christian on the other side of the screened gateway which gave the priest a sense of anonymity. This was not going to be easy, but I knew it was necessary. The small door opened, and I let my head bow down, "Bless me Father for I have sinned...."

Brooke

By the time I finally woke up, my room was filled with the light of a bright, mid-day sun and my head was filled with a fog that even the brightest sun couldn't penetrate. I groaned obnoxiously as I rolled over onto my back, one hand reflexively covering my eyes to try to block out some of the light. My whole body ached and my stomach was battling with my head for which body part felt the most upset with me.

It wasn't my first hangover but I hadn't had that many and this one was starting out as the worst one, by far. Kind of made sense considering how much I'd had to drink the night before. I had decided to drown my feelings about my parents' divorce in tequila and several of my friends had been more than happy to enable me. Somehow Ezra had managed to score some fake IDs and the rest was a blurry history.

When I eventually opened my eyes to the barest of slits to take in my surroundings, I realized I wasn't actually in my room. I wasn't in my house. I was in my dad's new apartment or townhome or whatever it was. My next thought was to wonder where my twin sister, Bree was. Vaguely I recalled my dad and Bree trying to wake me up earlier so that I could go to church with them, only to be resoundingly rebuffed by me. Glancing at my phone which was sitting on the bedside table, I saw it was after eleven, which meant they probably wouldn't be home for another forty minutes, and that was assuming they didn't decided to go to lunch after the services.

Thinking about my dad began to bring back a very hazy memory from the night before. Shit, had he been awake when I got home? I swear I remembered seeing him holding a baseball bat or a stick or something. And he was talking to me. He was mad. Mad enough to put me over his knee and spank me? No fucking way. That had to be a dream. My dad hadn't spanked me in ten years, at least, I thought as I gingerly sat up in the bed.

It had to be a dream, I thought again, noticing my shorts on the floor. I was still wearing the plaid shirt I had on the night before and the high cut thong. I couldn't remember taking my shorts off or getting into bed, but that didn't really surprise me. I could vaguely remember my friend Lisa putting me on the elevator, but after that nothing. Unless the encounter with my dad had actually happened. But I couldn't imagine him actually putting me over his lap like that and spanking my ass with his bare hand. And more. There was more, wasn't there? The foggy memory of my dad's hands on my ass, his finger between my legs began to slowly come back to me. But that only strengthened my belief that I had dreamed that encounter. And what a dream it must have been, I thought as I closed my eyes and tried to remember.

I remembered my dad's voice...not really angry, more surprised or maybe disappointed...but there was something else there. And after he smacked me on the ass a couple of times he stopped. He was still touching me but he wasn't spanking me anymore. He was rubbing my ass and then his fingers were between my legs, rubbing my pussy and I was wet, so fucking wet. The last thing I could remember was him apologizing to me, though for what I couldn't say.

That was one crazy dream, I thought, playing it over again in my head, shocked that I would have a sex dream about my own dad, and even more shocked that thinking about it, thinking about his hands on my body was actually making me more than a little hot. Eventually I put the thoughts of my dream aside and slipped out of the bed. Making my way to the kitchen I fixed myself a glass of water and took some medicine to help with my hangover.

On my way back through the apartment I was suddenly struck by the sight of something leaning against the wall, near the elevator entrance. It was a baseball bat. I stopped dead in my tracks. A baseball bat just like the one in my dream. I tried to convince myself that I had probably seen the bat the day before and that was why my brain had incorporated it into my dream, but I was almost positive it had not been there the day before. I'd never seen it before. But if that were true, if my dad had indeed caught me sneaking back in, while holding the bat, then how much more of the 'dream' was actually true?

If I didn't dream my father and his bat, maybe I didn't dream the spanking that followed. Maybe I didn't dream any of it.

With that intriguing possibility swimming through my head, I made my way to bathroom and slipped into a hot shower. The water was helping with my hangover, but as I continued to ponder the unreliable memory of being spanked by my father...being touched by him, I couldn't help but feel myself growing aroused. I had always been quick to get aroused, and it wasn't unusual for me to have sexual thoughts about people who I most definitely shouldn't be fantasizing about, but I'd never fantasized about my own dad. That didn't stop me from doing so this time though. Over and over I played the encounter through in my mind, trying to remember how it felt to be pulled onto his lap, to have his hand smacking against my ass, to feel his thumb slip down into my folds just as my own finger was doing at that moment in the shower. And I imagined what else might have happened if I hadn't passed out...how far things might have gone.

I came twice thinking about it and I still wasn't entirely sure whether any of it had actually happened or not. Momentarily satisfied I turned the shower off and made my way back to my bedroom, drying my hair with a towel as I walked.

Bree and Brooke

Derrick Herbert and Father Christian Davidson - The Confession

"Bless me Father for I have sinned...." I wished the only thing I was about to confess was the night before, my discovery of Brooke, the administration of her corporal punishment, the sensations that flooded my body as I slapped her firm buttocks, but most of all the post punishment soothing I had enjoyed within the depths of my wild daughter's soft folds. However, this was only the latest and most visceral of the sins I had begun completing in my mind for quite a while. "Confess your sins my child, cleanse yourself and you will receive redemption." I almost had to laugh, I knew the man on the other side was at least 10 years my junior, but here I was his child, a lamb of God in search of salvation.

I hoped that what I was feeling was not too far different from any other father, blessed with the gift of beautiful daughters, as he watched the transition from child to woman. Suddenly, the splashing in the pool, the sitting on the lap, the playful giggling and tickling, and the bouncing around the house while wearing nearly nothing took on a whole new meaning and I could not deny my body's natural reaction.

The first time I had recognized it was out at the pool, earlier in the summer. This was at the house, my old house, their still current one, I had just been completing my morning laps. I am an active simmer, and laps has always been my favorite cardio routine. The girls were just coming down the walk, actually running down toward me, as I reached the end nearest them, and came up for air, breathing heavily. "Daddy, Daddy, make her give it back!" At first I was not sure what was happening, why Bree was yelling to me, and then it was very clear. A huge smile on her face, Brooke was holding Bree's top in her hand, and was now standing directly above me, laughing, holding the top out over the water.

With that she dropped it, directly on my head and I watched poor Bree scramble down to retrieve it, her breasts and hardened nipples only inches away from my face. I was mesmerized, staring at the small, pebbled and succulent nubs. "Sorry Daddy..." She said and moved back away as I bit my lip and was thankful I was still underwater concealing my quickly growing arousal. "What's the big deal, we suntan topless anyway?" Brooke said looking at me defiantly, lettting me know they weren't to be treated like little girls anymore. "That's okay, isn't it Daddy, it is just us?"

Now how does a father answer that question about the willingness of his beautiful young duaghters to be semi nude with him nearby? "Of course Sweetheart, just so long as the neighbors can't see." I felt the guilt wash over me, knowing that in saying yes, I was also feeding my own taboo desires. I watched them move over to the lounges surrounding the pool, Brooke peeling her top off as well, and their laying back with their young breasts fully exposed. I swam a few extra laps to let the cool water and exertion reduce my sizable hard on, and then getting out, grabbled a terry robe and began to go up toward the house, afraid to let my eyes gaze upon their young bodies, for I feared I might not be able to turn away, let alone the reaction such a temptation would do to my cock!

"Daddy, please put some lotion on our backs?" It was sweet little Bree, and I stopped dead in my tracks. Could I do this? "Please Daddy, I don't want to burn up!" Clearing my throat, I turned and sat down, squeezing the bottle and watching the cream flow out on Bree's back. Trying not to let my eyes move beyond their task, I covered her neck, shoulders, back all the way down to her swimsuit top. "What about Brooke?" Again now to daughter too, I lovingly applied the protective cream. Their skin was so soft to the touch, so smooth, again I was aroused but luckily had the covering of the robe. "Finished!" I said putting the bottle on the table the shared between them. "Our legs, the backs of our legs?" Again Bree, so innocent!

I wondered if they saw how my yes panned down, their asses were perfect and their long, toned legs. I swallowed hard, as every inch of me was aflame. Somehow I did it, their legs even more appealing than their backs, as my hands moved ever higher, moving up and they naturally spread their legs open to give
me access, and MY God that acces was so tempting. Barely there bits of fabric nestled deep within cheeks and folds, rubbing the lotion into their calves, thighs, upper thighs and bums, never a pip to stop or end. I almost felt withdrawal as i finished, "All set girls, now I need to get inside." I nearly sprinted up the stairs, dashing past my then wife, and into the shower to fire my need all over the glass lined walls as the water cascaded down and cleansed my sin.

I told about homecoming, the dresses, their dates, how I couldn't stand the thought of those bastards touching MY girls, and yes, how I fantasized about touching them myself. I came clean, told all, and finished with last night. I was in there nearly 15 minutes, and little did I know that midway through the pool story, Father Christian had pulled up his robe, under which, he went commando. And over the next 15 minutes of near constant stroking, ebbing and flowing to make it last, and even occassionally looking out the small opening in his curtain to where he could see my Bree, sitting there in the front pew waiting. He could imagine the scenes, see the girl, oh God, punn intended, could he see the girl. She was there, thinking no one was watching, her long perfect legs extended from her short, summer dress. Not once but twice she had let her legs part, likely just relaxing, but it was just enough to allow the young priest the most delicious view of the little white thong that barely concealed her virtue. Perfectly timed, as I finished, so did the young priest, directly into the handkerchief he had strategically positioned to catch his personal, creamy, white rosary beads!

He seemed breathless, "Are you okay Father?" I asked, "Yes, yes, but I understand your torment. God gives us great temptation to make us better men, and there is nothing wrong in the love shared between a father and daughter, you do love your daughters, don't you my son?" Well, this was scarcely the response I was expecting. While not absolution, it certainly wasn't Hell's wrath, either. "Be mindful of what you do, but trust your fatherly instincts, God trusts you, but you must return often and tell me how this progresses, to make sure you do not find yourself down the wrong path."

This made me feel much better, it was as if he almost understood. "Now, when you leave, say ten Hail Mary's and please provide an indication of devotion." Pulling a $100 bill from the money clip in my pocket, I slid it under the opening in the Father's screen. "Very well my son, God will see that this is used well!...Now go, but please send in your daughter next, I believe she needs absolution as well, I hope to see you here tomorrow for Sunday Mass, will your other daughter be joining you as well?"

Walking out I knelt at the alter, and said my "Hail Mary's" and then turning and seeing Bree I smiled, feeling so much lighter, "The Father wants to see you now, I think you will like him..."

Bree

I gave my dad a smile as I passed him on my way to the confessional, but I doubt it hid the nervousness I felt as I slipped into the darkened box. I hadn't intended to take confession when I agreed to attend services with my father, but the longer I sat there thinking about the night before, the more I realized I needed to talk about it. Wiggling slightly into a comfortable position on the small seat, and adjusting my dress slightly I waited for the small slot next to me to open.

I hadn't met Father Christian, who was relatively knew to our church, but I was grateful for that. If it had been Father Tomlinson taking confession, a man I had know since I was a small child, I wouldn't have dared. The things I needed to talk about weren't things I could discuss with someone I knew. Someone who knew my whole family.

"Bless me father...I have sinned..." I began once the panel opened. "It's been a month since my last confession."

I started out slowly, mentioning a couple of recent instances when I had lost my temper and cursed, then an incident a week ago when I had been envious of one of my friends. Pretty standard stuff, nothing like the one I was holding for last.

"Father, last night I had impure thoughts," I continued, squirming slightly as I tried to decide how to explain what had happened without giving away too much information. "I...I saw something. I mean it was an accident...but I saw two people together and one of them was spanking the other one...like...disciplining her, but then while I watched it seemed like it became more than just that..."

I couldn't help but remember the sight of my father in just his boxers as he sat down and pulled my twin sister across his lap. I could still hear the sound of his hand as it smacked hard against her ass.

"After a couple of spanks...he started touching her, Father," I continued. "...touching her between her legs...and he was aroused." Of course I didn't know that at the time as I huddled in the shadows of the hall and watched my dad rubbing Brooke's pussy. It wasn't until he stood up and I saw his erection sticking out of his boxers that I realized. Another image I couldn't seem to get out of my head.

"I know I shouldn't have spied on them, but I couldn't stop watching and afterwards, when I went back to my room, I couldn't stop thinking about it," I said, struggling to explain how I had felt. "It was so wrong...so naughty...but I couldn't stop thinking about it and I...had impure thoughts. I mean, a lot of impure thoughts, Father."

I stopped myself from saying more, deciding that the priest didn't need to know that I had spent the next hour playing with myself and using my vibrator. I didn't need to tell him that I had fantasized that it was me that my father had put over his knee and spanked. Me that he had touched. I didn't need to tell him that I had also imagined it was me taking Brooke over my knee, me slipping my hand between her legs, me rubbing her pussy. Just recalling those memories, those fantasies for a brief moment was enough to make me blush with shame, and simultaneously grow flush with desire.

"Father?" my voice was barely a whisper now as I glanced toward the open panel and the shadowy figure in the adjacent booth. "Am I a horrible person?"

Father Christian Davidson... Bree's Confession

I needed a moment to compose myself, from the small slit in the curtain of my confessional booth, I had been watching the young girl about to come into my booth. The father, Derrick Herbert, had made it very clear that the incident he described from the previous night had been with her sister, but it was her twin sister, and so as I looked out and watched her during the confession, it was hard not to imagine the girl who was about to slide into the booth.

Father Tomlinson, or Father David, as he went by normally had sat me down my very first day. While giving me the tour of all the facilities, including my new living quarters, we had encountered the container of Clorox wipes, and the tissues kept in the booth. "Father...." The older priest advised the younger, "...while we are servants of God, we are also men, and the things you will encounter, the stories you are told, you will need an ability to....uh, release your reactions constructively, so that you may best counsel the flock. I must admit, I had never imagined that Father David would ever jack off during a confession, but by the end of my second day of hearing the stories of our flock, I understood.

As poor Mr. Herbert had been describing the temptation of his young daughters, I had been looking out and watching and I could certainly understand. And now, as she was sliding in beside me, I felt the heat already rising beneath my cassock. "Bless me father...I have sinned..." she began once the panel opened. "It's been a month since my last confession." I took a breath, I was quite anxious to hear what the young, supposedly more innocent of the two might have to say. "Welcome my child, it is good that you seek salvation and the cleansing of your sins, please tell me what you would like to confess?"

The first part was a bit disappointing, typical teenage petulence, but I was encouraging, "Yes, yes, my child, please continue..." But then we quickly fast forwarded to the events of the previous night, where young Bree had been an unintended audience to the proceedings. I was pleasantly surprised by her observations and reaction.

"And what my child was your reaction to what you saw?...Let's focus on one thing at a time. As you saw your father's hand providing discipline were you envious, was there a part of you that wanted to be your sister...Brooke, correct?" The father was trying to keep any inflection from his voice, removing any passion from a most passionate topic. "Do not feel bad, your father was exerting discipline and caring, and you, a god fearing young woman naturally desires a similar strong hand."

I smiled at the advice, contemplating the enjoyment of administering similar corporal punishment. "Now, for the soothing and tenderness your father expressed, showing his love and willingness to forgive, how did you feel about that?" I thought I could hear, and so I moved so that I could look at her legs through the screen and I smiled as he saw her wiggling and attempting to squeeze them together.

"So when your father stood up, you say he was aroused? Are you sure, have you ever seen your father aroused before?" I waited for her answer. "My dear child, arousal is a biological reaction, you might even think of it as a gift from God itself. Let me ask you, and you must always be honest, as you recount this event, are you aroused now? It is nothing to be ashamed of, in fact I like to think it is the touch of God."

I knew I was really stretching it, but she seemed receptive, so I pressed on. "My child, are you a virgin? I would assume a good girl like yourself is?" I did not really care, for my next statement would have been the same either way. "You know there was a time, believe it or not, where the church did not fully understand familial love. However, time has allowed us to reconsider, and other than the love of our Lord and Father itself, is more pure than the love of family?"

"When you are young, it is much more natural, and much safer that you satisfy your curiosity in the loving hands of your family, I am so glad that you came to me, for your reactions to what you experienced last night, are not only normal but completely natural. I will sau, that the interactions between your father and you and your sister should remain confidential. Not that you did anything wrong, you could not help what you saw, but I would suggest you treat any explorations with discretion as jealousy can emerge and we all know that is a sin."

"My child, have you learned the benefit and the value of self pleasure?" He waited, "I hope you have, but if not you should, I have many of my flock who ask of God's reaction to that, or even the best way to do it in a way the Lord is most receptive. When done correctly, it is in many ways the most intimate of offerings as the Lord, our Father, wants his flock to revel in life's special treasures."

I was about done, I was sure she was confused. "I am so glad you came to see me today my child. And, I may I thank you for showing the church the respect of wearing a dress, but a youthful one, that makes not attempt to hide the gifts that God has bestowed on you. Please know how that pleases the Lord. This is a key time in your life, I hope I will see you back next week, it is important you seek continued guidance, but go forth, you need to look for special private times with your father where you might share your curiosity and benefit from the teachings and disciplines he so graciously seems willing to provide."

I closed by having her do 10 Hail Mary's, watching her as she walked out hand in hand with her father. Of course, as I watched her young hips sway and bounce, her long legs, and the inner thighs I knew had become slick during our confession, I once again had to relieve the need of my stiff shaft, and provide the Lord my own offering, curious, if this was the innocent one, what would Brooke have to say?

Bree

By the time I came out of the confessional I was a mess and more confused than when I went in. I could literally feel the color drain from my face when Father Christian said Brooke's name. I had been trying to be vague about who and what I saw, but somehow he knew. He knew who and what I'd seen. He knew who I was. Despite that surprise and the uneasiness that came with it, some of my color had returned as the priest had asked me about being a virgin, and talked about familial love. I felt like my whole face was flushed with embarrassment. Though perhaps the most embarrassing part was that as he talked, and as I answered his questions, I once again found myself growing aroused at the memory of my own father spanking my twin sister, touching her...and perhaps most of all, at the memory of his arousal. I became so aroused that by the time I stood up I had soaked through my panties.

Needless to say I was feeling more than a little awkward as I came out of the small booth and went to join my father. Luckily we said our goodbyes and left the church before Father Christian emerged from the confessional, sparing me the awkwardness of seeing him face to face after what we had talked about. God, had I really told him about my first orgasm, and Brooke buying me a vibrator? And what must he think of me after I revealed that I had been aroused by the sight of my father spanking my sister?

The ride home was quieter than normal. My father seemed preoccupied with something, which suited me fine under the circumstances. I just wanted to go home an change out of the wet panties I was wearing. And talk to Brooke. I still didn't know where she had gone with her friends and what had happened. And as drunk as she was, did she even remember the incident with dad? If she did, how was she feeling about it now?

Soon we had parked the car in the parking garage and were headed up the elevator. Dad was still quiet. Was he thinking about the night before too? Was he thinking about what he had done to Brooke? If he wasn't on the way up, he certainly was when the elevator doors opened and we stepped out to see my sister walking completely naked through the apartment, a towel in her hand.

Last edited:
Derrick Herbert

I tried to look Bree in the eyes after she left the confessional, but I couldn't. It wasn't so much she was avoiding my gaze, as her mind seemed to be elsewhere. For a moment I panicked that Father Christian might have divulged something to her about the things I had shared, but deep down I knew that was impossible. The integrity and discretion of our priest was without question. Perhaps his moral compass not as clear, but I would not know that for sometime yet!

I had reached out my hand and walked with my beautiful young daughter hand in hand toward home. As promised, we had stopped at the Einstein's bagel and picked up brown sugar and raisen bagels, cream cheese and coffee's. I had walked with my daughter holding her hand 100's of times, but for some reason, perhaps it was the things I had finally admitted aloud to Father Christian, but there was a spark traveling through my body at her touch, a tingle, a delicious tickle, that I knew I wanted but never could scratch.

Bree carried the bagels and I had the coffees the final, little over quarter mile to my penthouse. We barely spoke, which was very unusual for Bree and I, she had always been my little buddy, seeking a bit of shelter when Brooke's teasing got too intense. Don't get me wrong, the girls were very close, but Brooke could be a dickens. We were nearing the building and I needed to somehow break the tension, "Are you okay sweetheart? Is anything wrong?"

She was quiet, and I wasn't even sure she heard me. We were now at the building, "It's a nice day, would you, or you and Brooke like to go to the sky deck pool today? or we can go do something or maybe you girls would like to go shopping? I made reservations for us at one of the new hot restaturants, you can dress up a bit if you want or jeans or whatever are good too." We had opened the door and Bree was just staring, I turned my head and suddenly I understood. "BROOKE!" It popped out like a reflex, as did the dropping of the coffee, and having it tumble to, and splatter all over the floor...none of that mattered.

I was staring, open mouthed, and admittingly admiring my daughter's completely naked body...."Jesus, uh...." I ran into the kitchen to get paper towels and clean up the mess. The image was burned, wickedly and wonderfully in my mind. I could feel my cock getting rock hard...leaning over, kneeling, cleaning up the mess and throwing it away. I tried not to look anymore, I wasn't even sure she was still there, all I knew was I needed to be alone...."Sorry girls, I will be back in minute...I...uh....need to run to the bathroom for a minute!"

Brooke

Hearing the ding of the elevator a moment before the doors slid open, I could have sprung toward the bedroom, or at least tried to wrap the towel I was carrying around my wet, naked body, but instead I stopped where I was and smiled as my sister and my dad stepped out. I'm not really sure why I didn't try to cover myself. I had never been that shy about my body, that was true, but even so, I wasn't accustomed to walking about naked in front of my own dad, though he had seen me sunbathing topless not that long ago. Maybe it had something to do with that fact that I'd just been fingering myself a few minutes before while thinking about him. Maybe I was still trying to decide if the hazy half memory, half dream I'd had of being spanked by him had actually happened. Maybe I was curious just how he'd react to finding me sans clothes. If he really had spanked me the night before, and really had touched me the way I suspected, would he be happy to find me naked, or would he be even more embarrassed?

Regardless of the reason, he definitely seemed surprised and uncomfortable, the coffee he was carrying tumbling to the floor between us as he gaped wordlessly at me. I saw his gaze flicker across my body and even linger momentarily, but it was difficult to say if his eyes lingered because he enjoyed what he saw or simply because he was so shocked. Either way, a moment later he was rushing to get something to clean up the mess and awkwardly apologizing. Then just as quickly he was rushing off to the bathroom. I was going to wait until he returned, but Bree grabbed hold of one of my arms was pulling me into my bedroom.

"God, Brooke, you are shameless," she said as she shut the door behind her. I turned to face her, still not bothered by my nakedness.

"What, I was just coming back from the shower. How was I supposed to know that you guys were gonna come back at that exact moment?" I responded. "Besides, he's seen me naked hundreds of times, what's one more?"

"What?" Bree gasped, her eyes growing wide.

"Uh, duh, Bree, he used to give us baths and help us get dressed," I said with a laugh at the look on her face. What did she think I meant, geez?

"That's not the same thing, and you know it. We were little kids," she said, suddenly seeming to notice that I was still naked. She grabbed the towel from my hand and wrapped it around my chest.

"We weren't little kids during the summer when we were sunbathing topless and he put lotion on for us," I reminded her and laughed as her cheeks turned red.

"You are so ridiculous," Bree said dismissively before changing the subject. "So, are you going to tell me what happened last night?"

Now it was my turn to be putt of slightly. Did she know about what had happened with dad? Had she seen him spank me...and the rest? Did that mean it did actually happen?

"Come on, tell me where you went. Did the fake id's actually work?" she quickly followed up.

"Oh, uhm yeah, it was crazy. We got so wasted," I answered, realizing that my sister just wanted to hear the sordid details of my night out with our friends. I filled her in, but left off with being put in the elevator, deciding I couldn't recount the rest if I wasn't even sure it happened.

"Next time, you've got to come with us," I said as emerged from my bedroom, the towel now securely wrapped around my naked body.

"Maybe. Right now, I need to go change out of this dress" Bree responded, heading toward her room.

"Okay," I said before stepping into the master bedroom. I slipped the towel off, grasping it in one hand as I opened the bathroom door, preparing to hang it up.

Last edited:
Derrick and Brooke Herbert

Thank God I could crouch while I wiped up the nearly 72 ounces of coffee spilled all over the white marble floor of the entry. It helped me hide the enormous bulge of my quickly hardening cock. Here I had spent the morning baring my soul and receiving counsel from the good Father. Of course as I cleaned, some of his words came back to me, "...God gives us great temptation to make us better men, and there is nothing wrong in the love shared between a father and daughter, you do love your daughters, don't you my son?"

She hadn't moved at first, and as I cleaned, I tried to look, I longed to look and let my eyes feast on the tempting, naked flesh of my daughter. Scanning from toes to calves to thighs, ass and pussy....I lusted, wanted, desired, in ways I had never thought possible. It was so wrong, but she was so beautiful, so young, so tempting, so, "Mmmmmm..." Had I said that out loud, that moan of desire, I could only hope not, or if I had that it had not been heard as Bree pulled Brooke away.

I excused myself and rushed out, trying to turn away to hide my raging hard on, and go back, catch my breath. Throwing the paper tiles in the trash I hurried back into the master bathroom, the room I was sure Brooke had used for her shower as she had one of the plush towels, the one wrapped around her hair.

I knew what I wanted to do, take my cock off and stroke it until I was given sweet relief from my desire and need, climb into the shower and under the pouring down water, fire my seed and enjoy the gift Brooke had unintentionally just given me, or had she? Unintentional that is.

I thought back to how she looked, and how her eyes had not gone to her sister, but to mine, how she had made no effort to turn or cover up, almost as if saying, "Here Daddy, isn't this what you really wanted last night?" Thank God she hadn't asked that, for I am not sure I could have stopped myself from screaming out, "YES, YES, OH GOD YESSS!!!" For that was the truth, wasn't it? I was probably going to be eternally damned, despite the Father's comforting words, but yes, yes, yes, I wanted my daughter, wanted her sexually, wanted her everyway!

I was looking at myself in the mirror, having this internal dialogue, and not even realizing, as I thought, how my hand was groping my steel hard cock through my dress trousers. Fortunately I heard the door open, before Brooke appeared, opening my door and walking in, still naked!

My hand had gone away, and I was resting my weight on the sink, looking back at her in the mirror. My heart was beating like I had just sprinted a half mile or more, I thought I might be having a heart attack. I swallowed as our eyes met, and then I turned, and watched as her eyes went down and saw how hard I was as I stood before her.

"My God Brooke, what are you trying to do to me?" I took a step toward her and then whispered, "Please shut the door..." Two more steps as we now looked into each other's eyes. "Was this on purpose...was last night on purpose?" I now stood directly in front of her. "I was ashamed of what happened, what I did, but..." I now was directly in front of her, my face just inches, her breasts, her hard nipples a mere inch or two from me. "...Bree can't know, okay? But, do you remember...did you like it...." I turned my hand, fingers down, and pressed it against my daughter's mound. "Did you like Daddy's touch...do you want more?"

Suddenly I pulled my hand away, as I heard Bree from the other side of the house...

Brooke

I shouldn't have been surprised to find my father in the master bathroom, but after my conversation with Bree my mind was preoccupied and the fact that he had excused himself to go to the restroom a few minutes ago had slipped away from me. The result was that when I opened the door and found him standing in front of the sink I was surprised, though apparently not as surprised as he was at my appearance, and the fact that I was still not wearing anything.

I saw his eyes in the mirror, once again taking in my naked form. Slower this time, more deliberately. And then he turned to face me and I saw the large bulge in his pants. He was hard. Holy shit, was he hard and there was no doubt in my mind why. In that instance I couldn't help but think about the night before. Had he been hard as he had spanked me? Had he been hard as he slid his thumb between my legs?

"My God Brooke, what are you trying to do to me?" he blurted out as he stepped quickly toward me before whispering for me to shut the door, which I did without turning away from him.

"Was this on purpose...was last night on purpose?" he asked, now standing so close, his erection was nearly brushing against me. I felt my heart begin to beat faster, even as I struggled to understand what he was asking me. Was he saying I did something last night? Wasn't he the one who put me over his lap and smacked my ass with his bare hand? Wasn't he the one who rubbed his daughter's pussy while she was on verge of passing out?

"I was ashamed of what happened, what I did, but..." his voice trailed off and I saw his eyes lowered to my breasts. My nipples were hard now and my heart was beating even faster now, threatening to drown out what he said next. "...Bree can't know, okay? But, do you remember...did you like it...."

Did I remember? Most of it. Did I like it? Fuck yes! But I didn't have a chance to answer either of my father's questions out loud before he pressed his hand between my legs, his palm against my mound, his fingers slipping lower.

"Did you like Daddy's touch...do you want more?" he asked. And this time I managed an answer.

"Yes, daddy," it was more of a gasp than anything, but it was true. I did like it, and I wanted more.

Before I could say or do more though, I heard Bree's voice calling my name and immediately felt my father tense, his hand starting to pull away. I grabbed his arm around the wrist and kept him from pulling away, forcing him to keep his hand between my legs as I locked my eyes on his.

"It's okay. She's not going to come looking for me in your bathroom," I said, even as I attempted to persuade him to stay by reaching out and rubbing my other hand up the length of the bulge in his pants. "Please, daddy."

"I need to talk to dad for a minute," I called to Bree. "I'll meet you by the pool."

Her "okay" came a moment later and I felt my dad relax slightly.

I also felt his cock twitch against my hand as I continued to rub him through his pants. And as I pressed my body against his, I spread my legs a bit wider, inviting him to touch me.

"I won't tell her if you don't," I said with a smile.

I had asked questions, expressed shock, almost blamed her, but all that was folly, for even though my beautiful daughter stood there before me, naked as she came into this world, but with far more interesting curves, the one standing there staring, wanting was me! As I turned to face her, my eyes betrayed me first, drinking her in, enjoying all I saw, her boldness, her beauty, mouth watering, cock throbbing. My feet betrayed me next, moving toward her, it was as if her naked body was the sun, the center of a magnetic pull so hard it could not possibly be resisted.

The angel on my right shoulder was doing its best, talking to me in a near incessant mantra, "No man, don't...she is your little girl...the fruit of your loins....last night you made a mistake, crossed a line, but it is not too late...tell her to go, you can talk later, it will all be okay..." There was no doubt, that was the right thing to do.

But then came the argument from the devil on my left shoulder, his argument simple...."Shut the fuck up....look at her....remember how she felt....look in her eyes, look at her body language, she wants this as much...." However even he couldn't argue that, "...well almost as much as you...she is tender, sweet perfection...go get her Daddy...she's yours for the taking...for God's sake...TAKE HER!"

Both sides were done, the verdict returned was quick and absolute, I was about to be guilty, very, VERY guilty! I'd asked her the one question that could have ended it or put gasoline on the fire, had she enjoyed it, remembered it, wanted more? "Yes, daddy," My eyes flashed up to hers, my hand cupping her mound, the warmth I felt in my fingers ran up my arm and straight to my mind, heart and cock!

"You feel so good baby girl...." My fingers were softly massaging her mound, my fingers pressing in to enjoy more. Our bodies, our mouths moved ever closer, we were staring in each other's eyes when the Bree's voice somehow penetrated the heat flowing between us. Instinctively I started to pull back but felt Brooke's hand grip my wrist and the other hand, "Oh Gawd..." I moaned, fondle and caress my cock.

Suddenly it was my daughter taking control, making sure nothing ended prematurely, "It's okay. She's not going to come looking for me in your bathroom,...Please, daddy." I smiled, and leaned in to take a quick peck, "You can't possibly think i want to stop do you?" I thought my heart might beat out of my chest as it pounded. Everything in my body was throbbing, needing, craving what I held in my hand, what I had just brushed with my lips. Brooke turned ever so slightly to call out to her sister, and as she did, I curled two fingers, and pressed them up inside of my daughter's tight, tight vagina.

I let her speak out, "I need to talk to dad for a minute...I'll meet you by the pool." The pool, that was a compelling thought as well, but it could wait. My lips returned, but this time a bit open, my tongue tickling Brooke's lower lips before pressing inside of her mouth, waiting for her response. Fingers now curled and penetrating, I slowly sawed them in and out, beginning to finger fuck my daughter, as my thumb arched around to find her clit.

I felt her legs spread, and I increased the speed slightly, "Brooke, you feel so....mmmm...so good...so, so tight..." Suddenly a startling possibility crossed my mind, "Honey, are you a virg...?" I couldn't finish, I wasn't sure I wanted to know. If she wasn't, would I be sad? If she was, would she be much longer, perhaps by my hand? I tried to push it was, and as I did I pressed in more, a second kiss, thrusting my cock into my daughter touch, fingering and enjoying her tender folds, but wanting all of her!

Moaning and grinding, I felt her bodies reaction to me, mine to her, I wanted to finish, but...not like this. I kissed her again, hungry and passionate, "God I want you!" I whispered, "I want you so much...but not like this." I pulled back to look into her eyes. "Can you...will you...after Bree goes to sleep....I want you to come to my room...will you...let me finish this...I want to show you just how good we could....please?"

It was time to break, any longer and Bree might return. "I will join you at the pool in a minute...but honey....will you do me a favor....wear something that teases Daddy...now I will be watching you...wanting you...." I hoped she wanted to come to my room tonight as badly as I wanted her to be there...and once there, I wasn't sure where....or if...I might stop?

At first I had just dismissed it as a dream, a taboo fantasy that had escaped from the darker recesses of my mind, but now, now I knew that it hadn't been a dream, and I wasn't the only one who had allowed their fantasies to escape into the real world. I couldn't believe it was all happening, even as my father's fingers pushed up into my pussy bringing a gasp of pleasure and surprise from my lips. The same lips that a moment later he was kissing. His tongue slipped into my mouth and found mine, as he slowly began to finger me. I was wet enough already that his fingers slid easily into my warm folds.

I wasn't the only one aroused though. His cock had grown harder and larger and I eagerly began to rub it more rapidly through the fabric of his pants. He was large and I could feel him throbbing against my hand. Whatever inhibitions or hesitation I should have felt wasn't there, and all I could think was that my dad was about to fuck me right there in the bathroom. He was going to fuck me, and I was going to let him.

"God I want you!" he whispered, "I want you so much...but not like this. Can you...will you...after Bree goes to sleep....I want you to come to my room...will you...let me finish this...I want to show you just how good we could....please?"

He had stepped back, his mouth no longer so close to mine, his hand falling away from my pussy. I couldn't make sense of what he was saying. I didn't want to wait. i wanted him right then. I stared into his eyes, and realized that he wanted me just as bad, but he was afraid of being caught. I wanted to assure him that Bree wouldn't be back, that we had time. I wanted to keep stroking him, to wear down his resolve. I even considered pulling his pants down and dropping to my knees in front of him. Surely he wouldn't be able to send me away once he felt, once he saw my lips wrapped around his cock. But in the end, the thought of sneaking into his room later that night, and being able to spend the night with him in his bed was appealing, more appealing than a rushed quickie in the bathroom.

Smiling up at him, I leaned close, my hand once again finding his cock and giving it a firm squeeze as I said, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight, daddy."

"I will join you at the pool in a minute...but honey....will you do me a favor....wear something that teases Daddy...now I will be watching you...wanting you...." dad responded, clearly struggling with his decision to send me away.

"Yes, daddy," I said, finally releasing his cock from my grip and marching out of the bathroom, still as naked as when he and Bree arrived home. After stopping in my room to get my "swimsuit", I joined my sister at the pool.

"What were you talking to dad about?" Bree asked as she glared at what I was barely wearing, clearly not approving.

"I was just asking him about borrowing some money for some new clothes," I replied dismissively as I sat down onto a chair next to Bree.

"What you need new clothes for, you barely seem to bother wearing clothes anymore," my sister responded under her breath, but loud enough for me to hear. Her own swimsuit was a cute one piece. It looked good on her, but it didn't show anywhere near as much skin as my oufit did.

Jesus, what was happening? My fingers were now buried into my daughter's very wet, and very welcoming cunt. Any worry she was a virgin was gone, sweet little virgins did not react like this, but Daddy's good, dirty little girl did. I was so tempted, to strip off my pants and take her right there, slam her sexy 18 year old ass up against the door and I fucked her deep and hard, hot and OH FUCK!!! And sometime I would, maybe bend her over the sink, and pound my baby girl from behind as we looked into each other's eyes in the mirror, her tits swaying with every deep thrust!

Not now, so I asked her to please leave, but come back, come to my room and what was my sweet little girl's reply? As she once again grabbed my cock, I heard my sexy girl, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight, daddy." That I didn't blow my load right there and then in her hand was a near miracle! "I'm counting on it...and Brooke, my love, I will return the favor!"

I don't think either one of us wanted to end it there, these were the actions, words and gestures of two people who cared little about anything else at the moment than getting their badly needed release! She seemed to like my last indecent request, wearing something to tease me, as if I could possibly be any more aroused.

After she left, I tossed cold water on my face, "Was I really doing this?" It didn't really matter what my answer was, the reality was yes, yes, YES, if my daughter gave me the chance, I was going to indeed fuck her brains out! I stood there and waited until I heard the beep meaning Brooke had gone to join Bree. I looked down, and my hard on was still raging. Turning on the cold water in my shower, I needed to remove this edge., but then undressing I decided fuck it! Fuck the cold shower, fuck everything, I was half crazed, off went the cold, on went the warm, and in I went, sudzing my hands, as one gripped my shaft as the other grabbed my balls.

As I closed my eyes and put my head under the downpour, one thing ran through my mind over, and over, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight, daddy...I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight, daddy." As I stroked faster, I repeated it faster in my mind, over and over until...."AHHHH....YESSS!!!!" It felt so damn good to fire and fire into the steaming hot water and watch my sin swirl down the drain.

Feeling better I put on my suit, a t-shirt, sandals and grabbed a book. It was a penthouse pool, only myself and another tennant shared it, and he was away in Europe. Smiling, I saw my girls, Bree, my sweet virgin, laying down in a conservative, one piece, and Bree, leaning over the rail looking down on the city below, in a body and look built for sin. Maybe I shouldn't have said it, but going and kissing Bree on the cheek I told her how cute she looked but then looked at Brooke and whistled, like a construction worker admiring any attractive female who happened by. "Damn Brooke, wow, you look really, really good!" Would my comment upset Bree or maybe incent her, I had decided, I was okay with my daughters getting a bit more wild. In fact, as I sat down I could not help but stare at Brooke's ass, this day could not go fast enough, I was ready to go to bed right now...and my eyes were on the prize!

Bree

Even with Brooke playing everything off as normal, I still couldn't get over everything that had happened, from what I'd see the night before, or at least, what I thought I'd seen, to coming home from church to find my twin sister parading around the apartment completely nude, to the strangely intense desires that seemingly begun to awaken in me. It was just too much to wrap my brain around, and yet, as I changed out of my dress and into a swimsuit, it was all I could think about.

Did my dad actually get aroused when he spanked Brooke? Did he touch her between her legs, like it appeared he had? And why hadn't she objected? Was she just too drunk to notice, or did she enjoy it? Was that the first time something like that had happened between them? And didn't Brooke understand that if she flaunted her body in front of their dad, she was also flaunting my body, since we're identical twins?

Eventually I emerged from my room, dressed in a one piece swimsuit, a towel over one shoulder, grasping sunscreen and my phone. I called for my sister but Brooke said she was talking to their dad and she would be right out. Istarted to go in search of her anyway, wondering what the two of them were talking about, but also wondering if Brooke had bothered to put on clothes before initiating the conversation with dad. And were they really just talking?

Your letting your imagination run wild, Bree. This is your daddy. There was no way there was anything going on between him and Brooke, I told myself.

After making my way out to the pool, I took a seat in one of the lounge chairs and stretched out, my phone held up as I scrolled through Inmystagram account. A few minutes later Brooke emerged and once again I found myself cringing at my sister's wardrobe choices. Brooke had chosen a black bikini bottom that was at least two sizes two small for her and left very little to the imagination. Worse than that though was her top which was just a white workout tank top with extremely large armholes that was meant to be worn with a sports bra, but Brooke wasn't wearing anything beneath it, leaving her breasts visible virtually every time she moved.

I started to say something but bit my lip, knowing that my sister was likely looking for a reaction. Instead I slipped my sunglasses on and alternated between looking at my phone and watching my sister who had made her way over to the glass wall that bordered one side of the penthouse pool area. As I watched I couldn't help but be jealous of my twin. Brooke was always so much more confident, and to my mind, always the more graceful and attractive, despite the two of us being so similar in appearance. My eyes studied the curves of Brooke's tan shoulders and arms, the way her body tapered down to her small, but perky breasts, along her ribs down to her slender waist, then the way her hips flared out slightly as they framed her toned, round butt which was not only peaking out of the bottom of the bikini but the top as well.

I quickly looked away as our father joined us a moment later. He had changed clothes as well and seemed to be in good spirits as he leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, telling me how cute I looked. I smiled at the compliment, but before I could thank him, his attention had moved on to Brooke. The whistle and the comment that followed were definitely not appropriate for a father to make toward his daughter, though her father played it off like it was a joke. I couldn't help but roll my eyes behind my sunglasses at his over the top reaction to my sister, once again feeling a pang of jealousy.

Brooke obviously ate it up, turning around and leaning back against the rail as she faced him, her right breasts visible as the shirt pulled slightly to the left. "Thanks, daddy! You're sweet."

Again, I rolled my eyes.

With my eyes hidden behind my sunglasses I pretended to be looking at my phone, but really I found myself watching the two of them, looking for clues as to whether something strange was going on or not. Brooke continued to move around the area, seemingly oblivious to how much of her ass was hanging out or whether her breasts were visible or not and most of the time, they were. Normally I wouldn't have thought much about it, but being on alert as I was, I couldn't help but notice that everything she was doing seemed to be directed toward our dad, like she was putting on a show for him...bending over in front of him, stretching exaggeratedly, giggling at his jokes. If he was any one else, I would say she was flirting with him. Shamelessly.

And dad, for his part, seemed more than interested. His eyes seemed to follow her wherever she went, and seemed to linger on her body far longer than appropriate. It was definitely not normal, but did it really mean what I thought it meant? What exactly did I think was going on? Did I honestly believe my sister was having some kind of sexual relationship with our dad? Or was this just the beginning of something? The idea shocked me, but as ashamed as I was to admit to myself, it also excited me. The thought, the image of my father and Brooke together left me flushed and hot, and wondering if I needed another visit to the confessional.

"Hey Bree, do you mind putting some sunscreen on my shoulders and back? Unless you'd rather I ask dad to do it?" Brooke suddenly spoke up as she walked toward me.

"No it's fine," I quickly responded, sure that my dad would probably jump at the chance to rub lotion on Brooke if I gave him the chance.

As I sat up, Brooke joined me on the lounge chair, sitting next to me. I squirted some of the lotion I brought onto her shoulders and slowly began to work it into her skin. After her shoulders and upper arms were glistening with sunscreen, I moved down her back following much the same line my eyes had followed a few minutes before, spreading the lotion across her shoulder blades, then along the sides of her ribs and down to her lower back, my fingertips brushing across the upper curves of her ass until I reached her swimsuit.

"Thanks," she said, standing up, but grabbing the sunscreen from me as she did. "I should probably put a little on my arms and chest," she announced as she proceeded to do exactly that, rubbing lotion down the length of both arms, before slipping her hands into her loose fitting shirt and rubbing lotion into her stomach and her chest. Soon her breasts glistened with sunscreen which she continued to rub in provocatively, her fingers repeatedly brushing against her nipples until they were swollen and hard. It was easily the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, and though I could see my father watching intently, I couldn't really blame him considering I had taken it all in without once glancing away.

Derrick Herbert

The shower had helped rid my body of the tensions and desires that seemed to be overwhelming me. I went outside hoping to just spend some quality time with my lovely young daughters. The fact that Brooke and I had already arranged a clandestine meeting once Bree was asleep to take our relationship to and entirely new and intimate level was something I needed to push far into the back of my mind, at least for now.

As I went out, I realized I had made a mistake, while in my ultra aroused state, I had requested, that my date for later tonight wear something sexy. Brooke did not disappoint. As I looked at my sweet Bree, I could only marvel at how different my two daughters were, despite appearing physically identical. The way Brooke moved and flaunted her body, I can't imagine not arousing any man, even a man of the cloth like our new young priest.

However, the more I looked at her, the more I thought about my poor Bree, seemingly so repressed, she could learn a thing or two from her more adventurous sister, starting with a sense of fashion! Ater watching Brook bend, stretch, and loosen her body up in the late morning sun, I realized I had not been able to take my eyes off of her.

I glanced over at Bree to notice I was not the only one looking. "Honey..." I said turning my eyes to gaze on my innocent daughter, "You know, as long as there aren't any boys around, you don't have to dress so conservatively. This isn't school or a nunnery! Relax a bit, look how good that type of outfit looks on your sister, I bet you would look just as good if you wanted to?"

I was not trying to be suggestive, just help her loosen up, get in touch a bit with her inner femme fatale. However, the look I got back was less than appreciative. "Oh honey, I am not saying you aren't beautiful, it is just, you are becoming a woman now, and I don't want you to feel like you have to be ashamed of how beautiful you are."

When Brooke asked for sun tan lotion to be applied, I was sure she was coming over to me, and I found myself rubbing my hands together in anticipation of running the oily cream all over her young body. Alas, it was her sister who got the assignment, while I got the enjoyment of watching a display so erotic it bordered on soft porn.

So much so, that as she finished I dove into the pool to allow the cold water to bring back my emerging hard on to the desired flaccid state. I could have sworn it seemed as if the girls were staring at me from behind as I dove in, but i did not dare turn around to lool. Getting out I towel dried off, running the soft terry over my muscles and chest, ready to tan a bit myself. While I had been swimming I wasn't sure if Bree had put on lotion with or without Brooke's help, but now as I sat down, I picked up the bottle and held it out in my hand.

"Okay girls, who wants to help out Dad? I haven't laid out yet this year, the last thing I want to do is burn, and not be able to enjoy my time with you tonight?" I was talking to both girls, but when I said "enjoy" and "tonight" I was looking directly into Brooke's eyes....

Brooke

As I slowly rubbed sunscreen all over my chest, which was barely covered by the loose fitting and constantly shifting shirt, I wasn't surprised to see my dad staring. The show was for him after all. I was surprised to notice that my sister seemed just as fixated on my little display as dad. If anything, she was even more obvious about it, perhaps thinking her sunglasses would keep me from noticing the way she was staring. Rubbing my nipples and fondling my breasts in front of my dad was definitely a turn on, but even more so because Bree was watching.

I had fantasized sexually about a lot of people I'd known, from teachers, coaches, some of my friends' dads or brothers, but the one person I'd had the most fantasies about was Bree. She was already my best friend, and closer to me than anyone else ever would be, but still I fantasized all the time about being even closer...what it would feel like to kiss her, to touch her, to have her touch me...thinking about it at that moment I found myself growing aroused, and even gave my nipples some gentle tugs.

I probably would have gone on playing with myself if my dad hadn't dove into the pool when he did, splashing water in the direction of Bree and myself. When he emerged a few moments later and asked one of us to help him put sunscreen on, I jumped at the chance, grabbing the bottle before Bree had a chance to respond one way or the other.

Moving around to sit behind him on the pool chair, his butt between my legs, I happily began to rub the lotion across his shoulders and upper arms. With Bree in front of us and far enough away that she couldn't hear us, I leaned forward and let my lips brush lightly against his ear, whispering "I just can't seem to keep my hands off your body, daddy."

As I continued to apply the sunscreen on my dad's body, I pulled my shirt so that my breasts were exposed and then leaned against him, letting my nipples press against his back, sure that Bree wouldn't be able to see what I was doing.

"I'm feeling pretty naughty, daddy, you may have to spank me again tonight," I whispered, and as I did I let one hand slip down to his lap and down the front of his trunks. With Bree focused on her phone, I eagerly wrapped my hand around the thick, hard cock in his trunks and squeezed it.

"Hmmm, feels like someone doesn't want to wait until tonight..." I said, giving his ear a lick.

Derrick Herbert, father of Bree and Brooke

Dripping wet, the cool water had done as I hoped, shocked my cock back into behaving itself, of course, only momentarily. As Brooke had been applying her lotion, early on, my eyes, as I would later realize Bree's were as well, were transfixed on Brooke. To call her little show simply erotic was to minimize the real effect it had on me, and now I realized her twin sister.

I am in good shape for my age, very good shape, and with wet skin, and the sun glistening off my pecs and abs, I presented a view that, let's say I were at my club, most of the women would be attempting to enjoy a glance. However, as I walked back to my chair, Bree's head never turned, enjoying the last few moments of Brooke's big finish, her very clear teasing of her nipples.

Not that I blamed my daughter, for my cock also flinched, ready after its unexpected bath to spring back to life as well. Yet, I wondered, was Bree attracted to Brooke, possibly bi, or maybe even a lesbian. No matter, I wouldn't care, except, I could not help but hope, given the interaction this morning, that neither of my daughters was necessarily out of the question.

What the fuck was the matter with me? Never had I really thought about claiming them sexually. Yes I had found them attractive, ashamedly even fantasized, but never had I really thought I might, and now, starting with tonight, arguably having started already, I most definitely would!

"Okay girls, who wants to help out Dad? I haven't laid out yet this year, the last thing I want to do is burn, and not be able to enjoy my time with you tonight?" I was talking to both girls, but when I said "enjoy" and "tonight" I was looking directly into Brooke's eyes.... She either understood, or was more likely way ahead of me. It didn't seem as if Bree even made an effort, but Brooke moved so quickly, grabbing the lotion and sliding in behind me straddling me, giving me a quick preview of how it would eventually feel to have her slender, firm, young legs around me.

I first felt the breath, on my neck and then my ear, and every hair raised and the blood surged to my manhood in response. "I just can't seem to keep my hands off your body, daddy." I wanted to respond, "Then don't!" But I could not be as discreet as Brooke and could not let Bree hear my open flirtation with her sister. Instead I simply said, "Thank you honey, Daddy's muscles could use some tender touch!" A bit suggestive possibly, but overtly sexual, no.

Of course, Brooke was ready to torment me, in the most teasing and tantalizing way. She was so skillful in her seduction, the way she easily manipulated her shirt so her bare nipples gave me their own little nuru treatment. "I'm feeling pretty naughty, daddy, you may have to spank me again tonight," Naughty was the operative word wasn't it? How long had my Brooke been Daddy's naughty little girl? And why did those three words strung together in that order, give me such a visceral and wanting response. Does any father really want to think of his daughter as naughty? Or in reality, do all fathers, just a little, at least in the context of themselves?

Then, as I felt her hand curl around me, slipping down inside my trunks, only confirming how she had made her father completely erect for her, I glanced at Bree who seemingly had no idea, engrossed in her phone and, unless she had eyes in the back of her head, unable to see. Down my lower abs, her nails scratching and combing my skin as she fully realized Daddy was manscaped and clean shaven for his baby's enjoyment, I felt her fingers try to wrap around my thick, hard cock! "Hmmm, feels like someone doesn't want to wait until tonight..." The reality was as I first felt her hand on my stomach, the intended target clear, I had dropped the hand of the arm away from bree and then casually reached back to touch Brooke's outer thigh.

And then showing a dexterity that surprised myself, pivoting my hand to slide over said thigh, and slip fingers inside the triangle of her bikini. I felt her twitch, as fingers slid over bare mound and curled ever so slightly to tease soft moist folds. However, it was only when I curled my middle and forth fingers to press inside and actually penetrate my daughter's tight, wet, cunt, just as she squeezed my cock releasing the first drops of precum, that I let out a discernable moan, that I tried to cover by turning into a cough as we both pulled our hands away.

I turned to Brooke, "Thank you, that was great!" and then in a whisper that only she could hear, mouthed, "And I'm not the only one." As Brooke got up, and went back to her chair, I realized it best that I hide my very obvious erection and lay face down. "Girls, as long as it is just us up here, I don't care...." What a joke that was, given the rest of my statement, " ....if you want to go topless, but please if anyone else shows up, cover yourselves.... and no telling mom, I don't mind if we have some secrets here, if you want to be a little naughty and adventurous, but we need to be careful, okay?" I saw the smile on Brooke's face but the way Bree was sitting, her reaction was harder to discern....

Bree

The moment Brooke sat down behind our dad so she could rub some sunscreen on his back and shoulders I turned my attention away, unwilling to watch another one of her shows. She was absolutely shameless. She'd been getting worse since our parents split up, sneaking out more, staying out later, dressing more provocatively, but flirting with our dad was on a whole new level. And it wasn't just flirting. She'd always been more of a flirt than me, but I knew this was more. After what i'd seen the night before, and the way she was acting since we got back from church, I knew it was more than just being flirtatious. Something was going on between them.

And it wasn't just Brooke who was acting weird. I had kind of expected Dad to start acting different after he and mom broke up. I figured he would buy a convertible or date his secretary or something, but I didn't expect him to start flirting with his own daughter. I didn't expect to see him spank her or worse, to rub her pussy. That is what I saw. I could try to explain it away or make excuses for what I'd seen the night before, but that was what he had been doing. He had put her over his knee and spanked her and then he had rubbed her pussy. And he was hard when he did it.

I could still picture him when he had stood up, the tent in the front of his pants revealing his arousal.

This was crazy. How could something actually be going on between my dad and my twin sister? Sure, I'd had fantasies that were taboo, but those were just fantasies. It's not like I would ever act on those, right? Maybe that was all this was, maybe the two of them had just let some harmless fantasies get the best of them. Maybe it wasn't too late for whatever was happening to stop before it went too far.

Even as I tried to convince myself that it wasn't too late and that one or both of them would realize that it was wrong, I managed to sneak a glance over my shoulder using the reflection on my phone screen. That was when I clearly saw that Brooke's hand was currently down the front of my dad's swim trunks, and his hand was behind his back, between her legs.

I wanted to jump up and turn to accuse the two of them. I wanted to demand that they explain themselves, but instead I lay there, my head quietly exploding. What were they thinking? He was her dad. My dad. And she was his daughter. My sister. And they were doing this with me sitting a dozen feet away. Despite the shock of my discovery I managed to keep watching as Brooke's hand moved up and down slightly in dad's swim trunks, clearly stroking his manhood, even as her entire body seemed to squirm slightly as a reaction to whatever he was doing between her legs with his hand. I could also see that her breasts were free of her loose shirt and rubbing against his back, her nipples hard and swollen.

My anger and frustration continued to grow as I watched, wondering if the disgusting display was ever going to stop, even as my own body began to respond, betraying me as it grew aroused. I wanted to touch myself in that moment, to slip a hand to my breast and gently tug at my nipple, to slip a hand between my legs and rub my clit, but I couldn't. I couldn't give into my taboo desires just because Brooke and Dad were.

A few moments later she stood up and walked away, while my father laid down, face first onto the chair, hiding his erection even as he told us that it was okay for us to sunbathe topless as long as we were alone at the pool. I practically snorted in response, but managed to hide my eye roll. Brooke on the other hand immediately pulled her loose shirt off, baring her breasts fully before diving into the crisp blue water of the pool.

I needed to go inside to compose myself, I thought, but feared that if I left the two of them alone together they might resume their carnal activities. Refusing to allow that, I forced myself to take a few deep breaths. Look at the bright side, I told myself, at least they didn't start having sex right there in front of me. Unfortunately the image that that conjured, Brooke spread eagle on the deck chair with my father on top of her, his cock thrusting into her, was too much for me to handle.

Setting my phone down hastily, I rose from the chair and excused myself, telling my dad that I just needed some water and I would be right back. I hoped as I slipped into the house, that the possibility of a quick return would deter him from doing anything else untoward with Brooke while I was gone.

Derrick Herbert ... Father Christian Davidson

Derrick Herbert

I could see Bree was upset, perhaps I had gotten so caught up in the little game Brooke and I were enjoying that my sweet little Bree was feeling left out. As Bree got up to walk out she made it clear that she would be back soon, but I saw the look in Brooke's eyes, who seemed to have enjoyed our little, apparently not so discreet exchange. There she was sitting topless, letting me enjoy her, and it was tempting to not call her back over, or slip into one of the changing rooms to enjoy a longer taste.

However, I knew better, I could tell my other daughter was bothered, and if she saw that we had stepped away, it would just make things even worse. And so, with more than a bit of sadness, I waved her off, instead crooking my brow and mouthing, "LATER ... BUT I CAN'T WAIT." And then, getting up, I went inside and found Bree her back facing me, leaning against the counter drinking a bottled water. I truly had no idea that she had seen us, but I wanted to make amends.

Coming up behind her, I put my hands on her shoulders and felt her jump. "Don't worry honey, it's Daddy, I wanted to check on my girl." Wrapping my hand down her shoulders and slowly running my hands down her bare arms, I pulled her back into me, luckily, no longer hard. "I'm sorry if I said something, I should have known how different you and Brooke are, and you know I love my good girl every bit as much as our naughty one out there."

I laughed, "I just thought you might enjoy a little freedom and being allowed to let yourself go a little bit..." I wanted to continue but over her shoulder I saw a text light up on her phone it was from Father Davidson... However, of course I did not look to see what the good Father had sent my daughter, I only took comfort in that she had the Father to turn to as well.

"Should we head back outside with your sister honey?"

*************​

Father Christian Davidson

I had not been able to forget either Derrick or Bree Herbert after hearing their confessions. I had been required to sit through thirty additional confessions that morning, and still, the only vision in my mind was looking out as Derrick told me his confession and looking out on his daughter, to only minutes later hearing of her own dark secrets.

The poor child was dealing with so many demons, desires of the flesh, the need for her father's and sibling's love and the adventure of becoming a woman in and of herself.

The more I thought about it, sought answers in prayer, I realized how important it was that she understand the church was there to support her in this trying and critical times. Fortunately it was quite easy to speak to our secretary and found out each of the Herbert's personal cell phone numbers.

I could not help but wonder, was it too soon, was I being too rash, but no, as I spent time alone, reflecting on every word and moment of our morning I knew it was not. The girl needed to know that I was, the Lord was, here and ready to support her in this journey of body and soul!

Pulling out my phone I sent her a text:

"Bree, thank you for trusting in me. Please know, when you are confused, there is no better counsel than to ask for the help of you lord and his servants. I would like you to know you can reach out to me to meet or talk at any time, I am honored to be your spiritual guide! ~ Father C"​

Brooke

As my nearly naked body sliced through the cold, clear water of the pool, I found myself wondering what might have happened just moments ago if my sister, Bree hadn't been there. Even with her there, my father and I had barely been able to keep our hands off one another. If we'd been alone I couldn't help but think that I would be sitting on his dick right at that moment, riding him wildly while he pawed at my breasts or perhaps grabbed my ass with both hands. His cock had been so hard in my hand and he hadn't hesitated in the slightest to slip his hand between my legs. I shuddered as I remembered the touch of his fingers against my clit, then sliding into my wet pussy.

There was no doubt in my mind now that we were going to fuck, it was just a matter of when and where. Would we be able to wait until Bree fell asleep or would we find some excuse to be alone together before that; some place where we could sneak away to, someplace where I could finally take his cock out, finally feel him inside of me? Would I sneak into his room late at night and have sex with him in his bed or would we meet in the living room and fuck on the couch while my sister slept?

The possibilities were running through my head as I slowly climbed out of the pool, steams of water rushing down the curves and angles of my body. Bree was just entering the house as I stepped from the ladder and grabbed my towel. After drying my face I took a seat facing my dad, happy to give him a perfect view of my small, perky breasts. When he too went into the house, I couldn't help but wonder if I'd missed something. For a brief moment I wondered if he had gone into the house so he and Bree could be alone together. For that brief moment I wondered if I was the only one of his daughters daddy wanted to play with. Not that I could blame him, but Bree? Bree would never do something so scandalous.

As confident as I was that there was a simple explanation for the two of them going back inside, a few moments later I started inside too. As I reached the door I passed my dad who was just coming back out to the pool, giving him my wickedest grin.

Bree was leaning against the counter in the kitchen, texting on her phone as I swept in and stepped over to where she was. As I reached past her to grab a banana I planted a quick kiss on her bare shoulder. "Who are you texting?"

"What, Oh, it's just Father Christian at the church. He sent me a message and I was just sending him a quick response," she explained, not looking up from her phone.

"Oh, Father Christian, he's the hot new priest, right?" I teased as I peeled my banana. "Why is the hot young priest texting you, Bree?"

"Stop, he was just being nice," Bree responded, her face blushing slightly.

"If you say so," I replied before taking a big bite of the banana.

"I need to run a couple of errands. Will you go with me? Please," Bree asked, setting her phone down and gently tugging at my arm.

"Does one of those errands involve stopping by the church?" I asked between bites.

"Maybe," she admitted.

"Fine. But I'm telling you right now, I'm going to flirt with Father Christian when we get there," I agreed.

"I just assumed you would," she joked back.

"You know me so well, sis," I said before the two of us headed to our rooms to get dressed.

What had I done? I had just sent a text to a young member of our flock a girl barely legal herself who had come to see me this morning, troubled, having just witnessed an intimate, almost x-rated scene between her father and her sister, arguably the two individuals she most wanted to appreciate and love her. And what had I done, I had explained away the father's clearly outrageous and quite taboo interaction with her sister as being a natural demonstration of fatherly love and discipline.

Why had I done such a thing, quite simply because I found both the initial behavior and Bree's clear arousal, so intoxicatingly arousing itself! That was one thing, even my masturbation in response to relieve my own desires, but now, I had invited the young innocent into this den of the lord, with what I knew was a singular ambition, to seduce young Bree and enjoy her for my own needs!

I felt a sweat break out throughout my body, beads of sweat rolling down my back. I had to see my mentor Father David, I was scared I had crossed a line that was unforgivable, perhaps condemning my very soul! I could not look him in the eye, as I entered his office. "Father may I have a minute? I think I have done something very, very wrong! I have used my position to perhaps, how can I put it...to secure the confidence and enjoy the pleasures of one of our flock!"

I was staring down at my feet, cringing, and then I heard the good father chuckling, no laughing. "Finally my boy, I was worried about you. Let me guess, one of the Herbert girls? Or perhaps both? I noticed them myself, but they are a bit young for me, I think?" He stopped and waited for me to look up, as if hoping I might suggest otherwise. "That is okay, I have mine, it is time you have yours."

He got serious, "The key is to make sure they can be trusted to stay confident, be discreet, we don't need a scandal here, but you will find that some women of the parrish, will not only seek but will need your counsel. You represent strength and safety, yet, a different appeal. It has always been my belief that physical intimacy can help touch some of these women and bring them even closer to the church..."

He waited for me to answer, but I did not know what to say, and finally he relented. "My son, yes, it brings us pleasure too...and never should you force yourself on one of our lambs, however, if it is consensual, you are a man, and more than that, you may well be the hand of God."

I wanted to ask more, but suddenly we heard heels coming down the hallway, and suddenly Cynthia Reynolds was standing there. "Hello Cynthia! You are right on time, Father Christian was just leaving." I took the clue, and nodded to the woman who I knew whose husband was out of town, as he traveled often. I had barely left the room when I heard the door close behind me, and then the unmistakable click of the deadbolt lock.

Suddenly I did not feel at all guilty about my thoughts of Bree Herbert, however I was disappointed to see that my text to her had gone unanswered. However, those thoughts were broken as I heard the front doors of the church open, although I could not yet see who had entered?

After changing clothes and fixing their hair, Bree and Brooke drove back to the church, so that Bree could speak with Father Christian in private. She had promised her sister that it wouldn't take long and that afterwards the two of them could go shopping and get a bite to eat.

Entering the church, Bree dressed in a nearly ankle length, floral print dress with oversized sunglasses, while Brooke wore a top that matched the floral print of her sister's dress with frilly white shorts. The top Brooke was wearing was tied in the front, and Bree couldn't help but notice that it left a lot of skin showing, a fact she pointed out to her sister as they had approached the church.

"No one's going to be looking at me," Brooke had said dismissively, even as she adjusted the top to cover herself marginally better.

As the large door closed behind them, Bree saw that Father Christian was standing near the front of the church, just to the left as if he had just come from the door that led to the offices. She waved and smiled as she led her sister down the aisle towards him.

"Hi, Father Christian. I hope you don't mind me, or us, just dropping by. You said we could talk and I was hoping this would be a good time?" Bree explained as she stood nervously next to Brooke.

"And I'm just here for moral support," Bree said, raising her hand in a sort of half wave at the handsome priest.

My eyes went from one to the other and back again. I had really only seen Bree the one time, albeit today, but the two truly were identical, to perfect pieces of heaven, ironically now standing in my church, yet inspiring the most devilish of thoughts. I could have, would have, guessed who was who, for given the narrative Bree had spun this morning, I would have bet my soul, the one in the short shorts and barely there top was the wicked twin, Brooke!

My eyes played tennis, first looking into sweet Bree's eyes as she smiled and waved, confirming my guess, and next to Bree, who smirked as my eyes slowly panned up and down slowly enjoying every single inch, and then back again, and then back. I wondered if Brooke had worn it for me? Doubtful. Or she just couldn't help driving men crazy!

I was just about to ask Bree if she had received my message, but then she made it clear that she had. "Hi, Father Christian. I hope you don't mind me, or us, just dropping by. You said we could talk and I was hoping this would be a good time?" I smiled, "Of course my child, you are welcome any time."

Eyes then turned to Brooke who did not seem as if spiritual guidance and the Lord's word was top of mind, I didn't ask I simply raised a brow. "And I'm just here for moral support," "Moral?" I could not help but smile. "Well I am sure you are quite good at that, but for now, your sister's and my conversations will be private, however if you would ever like to seek my counsel..." Eyes once again traveled over each and every inch of sexy sister, "My door is open to you as well, we would love to see you hear more often."

Back to the business at hand, I turned to Bree and held out my hand, "Are you ready my child?" Looking at Brook, "I am not sure how long we will be, if you choose to leave, do not worry, I will make sure she gets home safely." Not waiting for an answer I headed back down the hall, turning the opposite direction of Father David's office into my own, complete with my desk, sofa, and two easy chairs.

Opening the door and then closing it behind us, I locked it as Father David had done. "I take it you received my text, I am so pleased to see you my child, I think i understand a bit, about your sister, but let me know, what is on your mind?"

Brooke

I had honestly forgotten what a fox Father Christian was, which was probably an indication that I hadn't been to church enough recently. And I know this is gonna sound conceited, but I'm positive the good father was checking me out as Bree and I walked up to him, his eyes very deliberately lingering on my chest. Sure, maybe he was just not used to seeing women come to church with so much skin showing, or maybe he was happy to have a chance to ogle one of his parishioners. I didn't mind.

After Bree and Father Christian went into his office and closed the door, I was planning on just having a seat in the pews to wait, but I heard something strange coming from just down the hall. Moving quietly I approached the door where the noise was coming from and saw that it was Father David 's office. Leaning my ear close to the door I listened carefully, trying to figure out what I had heard.

There was a distinctive banging sound, like furniture hitting against the wall, or possibly against another piece of furniture. Then just as I was about to pull my ear away, I heard a voice, "Yes, father! Oh yes!". That was suspicious enough, but then immediately after I heard Father David's voice respond, "Oh my child, that is perfect. Just like that, my sweet Cynthia."

As I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, continued to listen as the older priest "ministered" to his parishioner. If I had to guess, I would say it was Cynthia Reynolds on the other side of the door. The sultry blonde always seemed like she was on the prowl and I definitely wouldn't put it past her to get off on fucking the priest. I couldn't help but fantasize that perhaps this was the same kind of "talk" Father Christian was having with my twin sister just down the hall.

Bree

After taking a seat in the small, but comfortable office, I'd spent the next five minutes stalling as I tried to decide how much to tell Father Christian. I'd already told him so much during my confession, but this was different. This wasn't anonymous. And even though my head was down turned, staring at my hands in my lap, I knew he was looking directly at me as he waited for me to speak about something other than the weather and the upcoming church activities.

"I was hoping we could talk more about some of the things we talked about this morning, in the confessional," I said, finally mustering the courage to broach the subject. "I am still having trouble coming to terms with what I saw last night and then...everything that happened once we got home."

I nervously explained what had happened once my dad and I arrived home, from finding my sister walking around nude, to her disappearing into my dad's bathroom and finally revealing what I had seen in the reflection of my phone, or at least, what I thought I had seen. I admitted that I couldn't be entirely sure since I wasn't looking directly at Bree or my dad when it happened.

"I know you told me that the love of a father for his children is natural and beautiful but it just seemed so wrong, so sordid, and I couldn't help but wonder just how far something like this might go between them. Does that make sense, Father? I mean, is it possible that they might actually have intercourse? And why does the thought of that happening not disgust me, Father? What am I getting...turned on just thinking about it?" After blurting out that last question I felt my cheeks and ears burning and suspected that my entire face was likely crimson with embarrassment then.

Derrick Herbert/Father Christian Davidson

Derrick Herbert

The girls looked good heading out, but if I were honest, I would have liked to have sent Bree on her way, so I could have MY way with Brooke, but was not to be, and I was a bit sensitive to the vibe that Bree was giving off. I hoped we had not been discovered.

I was thinking of playing golf with a client/friend of mine the following week, and decided to call him. He had two very attractive daughters himself, also twins, not too much difference in age to my own. When we had both been married the families had been close, we had even vacationed together. But Jerry, oh sorry, his name was Jerry Gordon, and I were also friends on a different level. In our heyday, which wasn't that long ago, if I were out late with the guys, Jerry was always involved somehow. Whether it was gambling, drinking or strip bars, Jerry was usually the life of the party. Whatever lines we had once crossed, we had likely done them together, so he was the perfect guy to talk to. The conversation went like this:

Me: "Jerry, your daughters are what 19 now?

Jerry laughedas I was saying it, "Yes, indeed they are? And no, you can't date them!"

It was my turn to laugh, "Right, but, when you are around them, have you noticed..."

He didn't let me finish, "That I have a constant hard on, and often find one daugher looking daggers at me as I get caught staring at the ass or tits of her sister? Yeah, I seem to have noticed that."

He must have heard my sigh of relief through the phone, "That bad huh, have you jacked off to one or both of them yet?"

I didn't answer, so he just started laughing. "Derrick buddy, our daughters are hot, I don't think we'd be men if they didn't turn us on, or at least that is what I want to believe, don't worry about it, and hey, maybe we should all get together soon, for a pool party!"​

I didn't know if he was kidding or saying something we both probably would think about, but he hung up laughing, our game set for Tuesday morning and me feeling at least I wasn't a toral pervert. Or if I was just not the only pervert, but I felt better. I texted Brook!

"Miss you, when are you heading back? Will Bree be with you?"​

That was all I felt comfortable putting in text. I put on casual clothes and headed down to the street markets, if Brooke and I were going to have our night, I was going to make it special. I picked up crab legs to boil, red potatoes to cook up in butter and parsely, and a ceasar salad, anchovies optional. I even picked up a couple bottles of white wine. What the hell, obviously at least Brooke drank, and if I was going to fuck one, I could at least make both dinner and let them get a little tipsy!

As I led Bree into my office, I have to admit that I was having a HARD time forgetting the site of her barely dressed sister waiting just outside. However, I was new to this, not a veteran like Father David, who probably would have tried to entertain both girls, for me, Bree was a perfect starting point.

She danced around a bit, talking about nothing, clearly nervous, and so I finally stopped her. "While the weather is beautiful, and I am sure you and your sister enjoyed a nice walk, that is not why you are here today, is it my child?"

That opened the floodgates, and what a deliciously tawdry tsunami it was! She finally stopped, the story told and I wasn't sure if I was more aghast, or turned on! Although the tent barely hidden under my cassock suggested the latter.

"So...lots of things to deal with here. Let's start with seeing your sister like that as you entered the door, what did you feel? How did you feel about your father seeing her like that? How she stood there and just let you drink her in?"

Fuck this was hot, even as I said the words, I was envisioning Brooke, really just the loosening of a few ties, maybe a button or two, and she was nearly ready to be in that state again, here, in church!

"So, when your father and Brooke spoke privately, were you concerned with what happened? Did it bother you? Or did part of you want to be in there with them, or perhaps instead of her?"

I spoke softly, carefully, as I needed to walk a very fine line. By any moral or societal code what Derrick and Brooke Herberst were seemingly engaging in, was wrong! However, condemnation would not serve my purpose, nor did I feel was what Bree wanted to hear. She was confused, aroused, and trying to sort out her own feelings and desires.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, and in my discussions with Father David, I had come to realize and agree, that pleasures of the flesh, consensual pleasures of the flesh were beautiful in any form. Perhaps this was the new church, or at least our church, and so I counseled the beautiful, young Bree Herbert.

"Let's move on to the pool?" I came and sat down next to Bree on the couch. "If you would, position us, and help me understand what you think you saw?" I waited and once she had slid behind me, I snaked my hand behind my back as she had said her father had done.

I slid my hand over her thigh, and through her baggy pants, pressed my hand against her mound. "Please indulge me, I want to verify, is this what you think he did, and what did she do?"

If she were to slide her hand up and under my cassock she would realize I was commando, as I found it freeing, allowed me to be closer to God.

"I want you to really think Bree..." As I spoike I gently squeezed her mound. "Do you really think it was wrong for your sister to want this, or are you jealous of her being more in touch with her own sexuality and desires? There is no right or wrong answer here ...but..."

I didn't finish, suddenly there was a loud banging on my door, and a barely dressed Cynthia Reynolds , well she was dressed but not all thing where they should have been. "Father please come quick..." I looked, as cumming had been very much on my mind..." It is Father David something is wrong ... he ... he..."

I didn't wait I turned to Bree, "I'm sorry but we will need to continue this ... tomorrow perhaps, would you stay after mass?"

I couldn't wait for an answer, I ran down the hall and saw my mentor on his back on the floor, not a stitch of clothing on, and a massive throbbing hard on, yet there was cum puddled on his stomach. I looked up on his desk and saw the open container of Viagra. I knelt down, slapping his face until he looked up, "Father, Father how many did you take?" A little spit bubble escaped his lips, until barely in a whisper he moaned, "3!"

He was quite literally having a "fucking heart attack" I looked at Cynthia, "Call 9-1-1 and then get out of here!" I needed to get Father David dressed before the paramedics arrived and try to do CPR!

Back