The Pastor’s Son (closed for CasualK9)

Ricky was embarrassed by the get up his father forced him to wear. It was one thing when he was little, the cute little boy, dressed like some sort of middle Eastern prince, albeit with very garish tastes. Ricky had assumed all of that was over when he became older, but when he had come back from his missionary trip, his father had a whole new get up made for his increasingly adult frame.

“You look like an idiot, you have to tell Dad, NO!” Atlanta had said walking into his bedroom this morning. She had come bouncing in in a pair of short, shorts and a cut off tank top, looking incredible, only to be a bit disappointed to see her little brother was already ready for service. She had thought that now was as good as any to begin better understanding the power of their combination, yet she was still hoping for a guinea pig that might better help her understand the power of various options.

So Minerva’s comment hit home, and he was looking down ashamedly, particularly seeing that Mrs. Burton was there, and now looking at him in this ridiculous get up. “I know, I look like an idiot don’t I ….” He said shaking his head, lost for a moment in the humiliation rather than the far more compelling point the very forthright Minerva was saying.

Minerva was having her own internal debate. Yes, she had brought Nicci here to sample the boy’s offering, but after her initial time with Ricky, she had felt incredible, looked incredible for the next four days, but this morning, getting ready, she had noticed the effects starting to slip away, and was curious, if perhaps she didn’t need a refresher herself?

“Whip that big, delicious meat out!” He couldn’t believe what he’d heard, nor the reaction it created within his body. He looked at the two women who were both staring down at his crotch. Ricky tried to clarify, fighting back the urge to do exactly as requested, making sure he had heard right, and knowing the craziness of even considering.

“One second… “ He said and began to retrack the labyrinth Nicci and Minerva had just traveled. He went back a full three rooms, locking the doors in each room until he rejoined the two ladies whose nipples now were nearly bursting through their dresses.

Ricky’s timing had been fortuitous, as having seen the two women slip out the back, Atlanta had gotten her mother’s attention and they were now following, only to find themselves thwarted. Muriel bit her lip, more curious than outraged, she was quite a devotee of the fun pack and in fact had considered reaching out to Nicci with her current dilemma.

“What do you think they’re doing?” She asked her daughter, to which Atlanta rolled her eyes, “Guess?” Atlanta was not near as positive about these two women, she was protective over Ricky, and frankly, she was not sure how to take having a woman like Mrs. Burton, even her sister, as competion for her brother’s gift?

Ricky was back in the room, and the conversation was doing its work as the massive tent began to rise in his flared pants, much to the two women’s glee.

“I knew it Nic… “ Minerva got down on all fours and began crawling toward Ricky, wiggling her big ass, and doing her best from having her tongue hang out. “What are you doing?” Nic asked. Minerva was now at Ricky raising on her knees and reaching up, curling her fingers around the draw string pants, “Just prepping him Nic…” As if her sister needed help in getting a cock hard to suck.

Ricky was staring at Nicci, the tan legs, the short dress, the oh so hard nipples, and Nic giggled… “I don’t think he needs your help, but maybe a bit of visual …” As she slipped her dress off her shoulders… just as Minerva pulled Ricky’s pants down, his cock springing up, and slapping her across the face …

Nicci only saw Ricky's giant cock for an instant before her sister began sucking it right there in the back rooms of the church, but that instant was all she needed to be reminded of why she had been willing to show up at a Baptist Church on Sunday when the only thing she believed in was reincarnation.

She had taken her top down and enjoyed the fact that the goofy kid's eyes were trained directly on her tits, not on her sister, who was already expertly sucking his dick.

"Fuck it," Nicci said. It was awkward, holding her dress halfway down to expose her fleshy boobs. Without the spaghetti straps across her shoulders, there was nothing to hold it up but her hands. She let it fall down to her ankles and stepped out of it, leaving herself standing there in only her strappy sandals and tiny, little white thong panties.

Ricky groaned, and Nicci smirked at his reaction. She watched her sister wagging her big ass and listened to her slurping sounds as her head bobbed in the opposite direction of her ass.

"Have you always wagged your tail like that when you suck?" Nic asked. "That's hot. I like that. I might steal that."

"Mmmhmmm," Minerva moaned.

"I do think you should come with me to the gym, though. You're like this close. If you just lost a few pounds and toned those thighs..."

Minerva popped Ricky's bulbous wang out of her mouth for a second. "Shut the fuck up, Ms Perfect! Jesus!"

"No, don't!" Ricky said, shocking Minerva by slapping her in the face. "Don't say his name here is his house while you act like a whore!"

Nicci stifled a laugh, cupping her hand to her mouth.

Minerva was stunned, and she looked up at the goofy young man, still stroking his shaft with her hand. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Take it easy, Min. We ARE in church. Just get him ready for me so I can taste his cum at the end! I don't want to have to do any work. Hurry up, before someone finds us with him!"

Last edited:
Minerva didn't need to be told twice to slop on Ricky's big dick like a pig at a trough. In a nanosecond, she had it back between her lips and had slurped half of it into her mouth. Sloppy sounds filled the little room, and Minerva was snorting and sucking as hard as she could on the kid's preposterous schlong.

"God damn, Min," Nic marveled at the zest her sister was bringing to the task. "Suck that fucking dick."

"That's also inappropriate, Mrs. Burton," Ricky observed weakly. "No offense, ma'am." He was smitten with the blonde mom's nearly nude body on lewd display in his father's church and didn't want to do anything to offend the suburban sex bomb.

Last edited:
Ricky was shocked and disappointed at … himself. He had reacted so suddenly, violently and cruelly, the poor woman was just over enthused at sucking his gift, but she had used the good lord’s name, in this house of… well more like the back room of God.

He reached down to cradle her cheek, as she snorted and drooled, and wagged and delighted his massive cock. “That’s alright but please, don’t speak of Jesus while you’re …”

“Sucking your delicious looking prick!” Nicci called out, laughing and actually admiring her sister’s go for it attitude. Nicci had stripped, and while she enjoyed the boy’s near constant admiration, his eyes panning up and down her body as if trying to remember every inch, she realized she was getting the short, well there was no short end, but the wrong end of this deal.

Ricky was amazed, at the vision Nicci displayed. “Are you here to enjoy the gift?” Using the term his mother and sister had used. Nicky laughing, “I mean it is a very nice cock, but ‘the gift’ someone certainly thinks highly of himself!” Yet she was craning her neck, God Damn, she looked up at the ceiling as if the God she didn’t really believe in, might hear her thoughts, but it really, really was a gorgeous and massive cock. The fact her sister, no had drool halfway down her suit jacket, just made that glistening missile look better.

“No, I don’t, it is what my mother and sister told me, how my cum has magical properties …” Minerva popped off, “See, see, I told you.. like it makes your skin look younger and ….” Ricky took over, “Well, it all depends I guess on how you take it… swallowing it doesn’t have as long of an effect but yes, your skin, your breasts get firmer, you lose weight. But according to my Grandma…”

Nicci kept moving closer, “Jesus Fuck, your Grandma fucked you too?” Ricky looked, “Mrs. Burton, please, with the Jesus…” Nicci nodded, again looking up as if being judged by something she didn’t think existed, “Sorry…”

Ricky continued, “No, I haven’t.. I haven’t fucked anybody, yet, just been told what happens, supposedly the ass has the….” Nicci stopped, “This is a story isn’t it, everyone wants to fuck my ass and you thought…” But then she looked at the kid, he wasn’t using a line, hell she knew a line, every line. This required some thinking. Ricky looked at Nicci, “Would you help me get out of this?” Nicci undressed Ricky, admiring every nook on his young body, and pissed her sister had somehow moved in first.

Clothes off, Niicci took action. Nicci hit the ground, her knees planting, her massive tits bobbing up and down, and pushed her sister to the side. Luckily there was plenty of Ricky to go around. “I need to think …” She said, and bent down. “What are you doing?” Asked Minerva… “I need to think, and I need cock, and… well … we are going to share.” And so the room suddenly grew silent, other than the smacking of lips, and moans of pure delight. If one didn’t know, and only listened at the door, a feast of Huns might be the assumption.

Sometimes the women’s lips and tongues meeting as the worked each side of the shaft, his balls, the tip. Suddenly Nicci got a nice big glob of precum as her tongue battled Minerva’s to enjoy the slit at the tip of the massive cock.

In it went in her mouth, very, very tasty, and then she swallowed and felt the shiver throughout her body, a jolt that put five hour energy to shame. “God Damn!” She clapped, her tits even more gravity defying than ever, Ricky cringing, “Please Mrs. Burton you promised…” Nicci had pushed Minerva down to work Ricky’s balls, and had the massive tip, all the way in the back of her throat.. .”Swoorryyy” She garbled out, except, she wasn’t, this was going even better than she had hoped!

Ricky felt a hell of a lot better now that he was out of his outlandish religious costume. He was more confident and less self-conscious, which may also have had to do with the intense pleasure of having two women using their talented mouths on his package at once.

Ricky looked down at Mrs. Burton after she had tried to say what he thought was the word 'Sorry,' and he had never seen anything that made him happier in his life. Minerva was great. His mom was great, and unexpected. But, ever since he had gone to her backyard and tried to warn her about the dirty intentions of the guys in school, he had been infatuated with the idea of getting his own attention from her. And this was the best kind of attention.

Her sister was rolling his balls around in her mouth, tonguing them, and the lips on Mrs. Burton's pretty, bitchy face were stretched obscenely around his shaft with her cheeks caved in, and the way she looked doing that filled him with a powerful sense of exhilaration, like he could do anything.

With the pulsing head of Rick's giant cock pushing against the back of her throat, Nicci looked up. First, her eyes went to the amount of exposed shaft still in front of her. It made her wet to know that with her mouth so stuffed, there was still so much dick on this kid that she could actually see a good chunk of it. Her eyes crossed as she focused on it, and then she glanced up at the elated eighteen-year-old freak whose amazing wang she was nursing on. The taste of his pre-cum had been shockingly good. It did have a hint of sweetness to it, but it didn't taste like buttercream frosting, and she wondered if her sister had been lying to her. It had slipped down her throat like honey-flavored snot, and she was reminded that she hated the texture of cum, and didn't like swallowing.

Still, she was dying to swallow this boy's load, and dying to pull it out of him. She'd been thinking about it for days, and the jolt she got from just the little bit of splurt he'd unknowingly produced had been exhilarating. Her big boobs felt like they were lighter.

Additionally, there was something about this kid that spoke to her. She didn't want to think of it as maternal, exactly, because she was sucking his dick like the antidote was in it. But there had been a little something she liked about his gallant effort to warn her about what she already knew quite well, and could handle perfectly fine herself -- that every boy in town wanted to fuck her. She was powerfully independent and extremely capable. She just had a weird thing for big dicks, and if not for that, she might not have given a shit about most men. She certainly didn't need any guy's HELP.

Yet this kid didn't know that. And he was so stupidly sincere and naive. She wanted to protect him. But first, she wanted to suck the shit out of his dick. Nicci looked up at Ricky and winked.

...and Ricky nearly lost his mind. Mrs. Burton was gorgeous in a way that he had only seen in movies. Not fake-looking. Not excessively pretty like Margot Robbie, but not far from it in a hot, real mom next door kind of way. And her body was otherworldly...watching her big tits bounce when she had clapped a few moments ago. God help him. He'd never seen or felt anything better than having her clamped onto the end of his giant cock. When she looked up at him with those entrancing hazel eyes, her pretty face stretched so sluttily by his dick and winked at him - - Ricky could feel himself start to tense deep in the balls Miss Minerva was sucking into her big mouth.

Nicci had been sucking hands free on Ricky's dick and she wasn't sure why, but she was certain by the look on his dazed face that he had been enjoying the show. Still, she wanted that cum, and she had a sense time was running short on the three of them hidden in their little anteroom. So, she raised both her pretty hands, wrapped them around his mammoth shaft and began corkscrewing them up and down his length while she sucked the head harder and harder.

"HHuwwy upthh," the pretty wife and mom mumbled, her lips moving in a wet, bubbly spittle around the eighteen-year-old’s deliciously veiny dick, just under the rubbery ridge of his head's thick crown.

Last edited:
Ricky couldn’t believe it as he looked down and saw the two beautiful faces and Lucious lips adoring his tip, pole and sack. He let his hands settle momentarily on thier heads, petting their thick mains, “Oh that’s sooo good!” It was one thing to have a single woman slurping and worshipping your cock, but two! Every so often their heads or mouths would bump into each other, both cuught up in the feast. Ricky would hear some snorting and almost a noise he knew he had heard before, and he was right, it was on his Grandpa’s farm, the pigs at the trough, but given the visual here, he could not place the sound.

Nicci had ether picked up her sister’s technique or it came more naturally than she realized, but if someone had walked into the room, they would have seen two phat asses swaying as the women sucked, licked and enjoyed with reckless abandon. Now the noises were a bit more like hogs at the trough, but sexy hogs, who were delighting in the meaty meal provided.

With the slight enhancement that had come as a result of enjoying his mother, Ricky’s cock was truly prodigious. Nicci finally took as much of it as she could in her mouth, and brought her hands to his shaft, leaving only his balls available to Minerva where she alternated tonguing and sucking one of the heavy balls, which held the magic cream, into her mouth.

“Oh Mrs. Burton.. your mouth and hands… oh.. ohhhhh…..” Her technique was flawless, but the reversing cork screw combined with her talented tongue was driving him crazy, his cock achingly stiff, his balls beginnng ot cinch tight to his body, readying the canon to fire!

Ricky reached down, grabbing the back of Nicci’s head, as much to keep his balance from the dizzying act that had his blood rushing to his needy prick, and then grasping Minerva too, just because… a tongue working his massive balls felt really good!

“OH Fuck!!!!” Ricky looked down startled, he didn’t talk like that, had never used that word, but this felt soo … soooo….”FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!” His hand latched on the back of Nicci’s golden locks, and he thrusted his young pelvis and began fucking the bitch woman’s mouth and throat…. He was cumming, erupting, and sweet little Virgin, Ricky was fucking the absolute shit out of the sexy woman on her knees in his father’s church.

Minerva felt the eruption begin in his balls, and with her mouth still full with one of them, tried her best to say, “Savs sump for meee…” She only wanted a bit, well actually as much as she could, as she proposed she and her sister do a little cum swapping….

More than a little shocked that the goofy young kid had suddenly started fucking her face, Nicci stuck her palm into him -- her slender fingers stretching against his ripped belly -- and tried o shove herself off of him. But she got nowhere. His hand against her head locked her in place, and it felt like she was pushing against a steel trap holding her mouth locked onto his giant penis.

The burst of cum exploded into her mouth, and she looked up at Ricky, her shocked eyes as big as saucers as her cheeks filled with a sudden torrent of sperm. She tried to hold most of it in her mouth, swallowing a little by accident, with another squirt shooting out of the corner of her mouth with a brief bursting sound like a trumpeter before the boy's cock finally stopped spasming between her pretty stretched lips and he released his grip on her head.

"Mmmph," she leaned back, grateful to detach from that thick firehose, her cheeks as full as a chipmunk's, her hazel eyes registering a growing elation as the delicious taste overwhelmed her.

Nicci's arms reached out to the sides, and she extended her hands as if to say, "Whoa." Her fat boobs swayed majestically as she kneeled a foot or so away from Ricky on the dirty floor of the church anteroom.

Minerva let the boy's drained, slimy, spit-drenched balls out of her big mouth at last and looked at her sister anxiously, afraid she had swallowed all the tasty spooge. "I can't fucking believe you took all of it, you little bitch!"

But Nicci immediately waved her forward, and Minerva could see from those distended cheeks that her sexy little sister had most definitely NOT swallowed it all.

Impulsively, unable to stop herself, she knee-walked to her nearly naked sister's face and embraced her in a full, open-mouthed kiss. With their lips fully locked, Nicci released the outrageously sweet nectar of Ricky's semen into her sister's mouth, sharing the viscous load back and forth and swishing it around with their entwined tongues. At the same time, they moaned as if they were eating the finest dessert they had ever tasted, and each of them felt a rush of vigor and unmatched youthful energy.

Ricky stared at Nicci on her knees, kissing her sister, her pretty feet splayed out behind her, soft calves wrapped in sandal laces, his hard-on still raging and pulsing despite having cum more powerfully than any of the previous times he had done so. He wanted to fuck this perfect woman - the aloof sex goddess that had just sucked him. He wanted to ram his cock into every hole of her pretty little perfect womanly body.

But that's when a loud knocking began pounding at the locked door of the little chamber with an insistence that only Ricky seemed to notice.

“Are you sure?” Her mother asked, “Very fucking sure!” Atlanta answered. “Honey, please, remember were are in your father’s and our Lord’s house.” Atlanta knew but she was on a mission. “How many god damned… sorry, darned keys are there on that chain?”

The answer was near 30, as there were all sorts of nooks and crannies in the church and the Pastor wanted them all to be secured. So it was quite the exercise to find the right key to get through barricade after barricade that Ricky had set by locking so many levels of doors.

Finally they got through the fourth one, and now the sounds were coming through loud and clear. “What the Hell?” Atlanta said to the sound of snorting and grungint and slurping and gagging, Muriel again gave her daughter a look, college had really increased her vocabulary in a most unappealing way. Yet both women felt their nipples getting hard, their pussies wet, the smells and sounds of sex undeniable. “Those fucking bitches … “ Amber saidk thinking of her brother being taken advantage of, a thought someone dismissed as she heard her brother come across loud and clear.

“OH Fuck!!!!” Ricky looked down startled, he didn’t talk like that, had never used that word, but this felt soo … soooo….”FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!” Atlanta giggled, maybe little brother was growing up, which made her feel a little better about some of the feelings and desires she was feeling for him. If these bitches could provoke this, just wait until he got, or better she got, her hands on him.

Muriel was fondling with the keys, she couldn’t find the right one, trying one then another to no avail. Meanwhile inside Ricky watched the two women kissing and sharing.. Nicci realizing and looking out of the corner of her eye. “You like this kid.. women sharing your cum?” It was delicious, even better than Minerva’s description as words did not do just to the combination of flavor and effect of the young man’s cum.

“Watch this…” Nicci rose on her knees and pulled her head back. “Wait, no…” Minerva said only to see her sister above her, grabbing the sides of her sister’s head, and tilting it up. “Open your mouth… “ She said, only ot look at Ricky and give a wink. Nicci then opened her mouth to slowly let a stream of cum and saliva slip out of her mouth and into Minerva’s waiting opening, Minerva’s mouth open and neck crained like a baby robin, craving sustenance.

“Oh Mrs. Burton.. .that’s sooo…..” Ricky didn’t even know the right word, but it was unbelievable, his cock already so hard and wanting more of the gorgeous older blonde’s sexy body. With her on her knees Ricky feel to his and slid his hands into her panties, pushing them over and down her full hips.

“Already want more?” Nicci teased, belying the slick wetness that was rolling down her own thighs. She leaned over and wiggled her ass, “Then come and get it….” Nicci’s was horny as hell, but no more so than Minerva, who realized she didn’t have a shot. So she hiked her skirt up, and slid her finger down into her slit, while still playing with some of Ricky’s cum in her mouth.

She actually wanted to watch and enjoy Ricky fucking her sister. Ricky was about to lose his virginity, and that was when Atlanta pushed her mother out of the way, tired of waiting and used her Olympic strength legs, to kick the door off it hinges. “Ricky!” She yelled, while Muriel seeing the cum that had spilled on Mineva’s cleavage, found herself falling to shove her face into Minerva’s breasts to lap up the few delicious traces of her son’s cum.

Minerva was shocked to see a grown woman in a grey dress flying at her and even more shocked to have that woman plant her lips right between her tits and start frantically lick/sucking every drop of the cum/saliva mixture that her sister had drooled past her lips in her efforts to share the magic juice.

But, she was no more surprised than her sister, who had a teenage boy's hands on her hips and was hypnotically prepping to get fucked from behind by that mammoth dick of his. Nicci hadn't gone to church expecting anything otherthan to find some way to taste the kid's supposedly buttercream frosting flavored cum, but she had ended up getting super horny and was fascinated almost as much by the incredibly delicious way he tasted as she was by the enormous size of his perfect prick. She was so ready for it, and she had no idea why.

And that was when a stunning, lanky supermodel-looking athlete came rolling in like an Amazon princess calling her brother's name and shoving him backward by his chest, sending him sprawling onto his ass, his huge erection slapping him in the belly like a coiled spring as he landed on his back on the floor.

Nicci, naked other than her strappy gladiator sandals, on all fours with her thong draped in the crook of her knees, looked up at the beautiful young woman, raising herself up until she was kneeling.

"Who the fuck are you?" Atlanta and Nicci said to each other simultaneously. "Jinx!" they then said in follow-up, as Atlanta loked at the older woman's stunningly sexy face and perfect, natural-looking D-cup chest with a nodding but jealous appreciation.

"It's not what you think," Nicci said, struggling to stand and face the statuesque young woman, tugging her thong up her thighs and slipping the thin white string deep in her ass cleavage as she stood.

"Oh no? You're not about to seduce my innocent little brother into fucking your slutty ass from behind? What is it then?" Atlanta said snidely, looking Nic up and down as the much shorter woman stood before her. "Holy shit," Atlanta's tone seemed to shift in a heartbeat as she took in the vision of Nicci. "You're so hot... and your body is off the hook! What's your secret?"

Minerva found herself giggling and squirming, it was one thing to be cum swapping with her sister, it was quite another to have this attractive woman, fondling, lapping and sucking on her gargantuan breasts. She didn’t realize really what a mess she and Nicci had made, but Muriel was quite thorough, and frankly quite good and pleasuring at her clean up. As for herself, Muriel had never before done anything to a woman, but as she unbuttoned the black suit jacket, revealing more and more of Minerva’s massive tits, she found herself quite enjoying.

Nicci and Atlanta paid them no mind, as they were engaged in their own interaction. Nicci realized that denying was not really going to work. “I had just planned on blowing him… fucking him was Ricky’s idea.” Atlanta shot a look at her brother who realized yes, that was indeed what he had hoped. “Ricky, do you want to fuck her?” Atlanta could honestly understand, the older blonde’s body was off the hook gorgeous, erotic in a way that Atlanta’s own thinner, leaner, statuesque version could never be, although no less appealing in her own right.

Ricky swallowed, “Well, her cock sucking felt so good, and I came so hard, but I still….” And both Atlanta looked down and had their eyes admire and their mouths water and their pussies drip at the throbbing beast Ricky was holding in his hand. Nicci was already sliding her panties back down, almost in reflex to the massive beast and he won quivering cunt, and also in relation to the heat permeating the room.

Muriel who had progressed from simply lapping up the cum and spit, to pulling out one of Minerva’s massive ma mercies, and asking, “Do you mind?” Only to have Minerva pull the woman’s hungry mouth onto her now aching nipple. Muriel turned her face flushed, and her cheeks wet, “Mrs. Burton, you want to fuck my boy?”

Nicci, who had completely without thinking dropped backed down to all fours, tilting and propping up her stunning ass like a bitch in heat, answered in a way that didn't quite jibe with her position, “I DID want to, but that was before his whole familybarged in..."

Atlanta looked at her mother, they had discussed something like this, but not this, so it was Atlanta who spoke, “Well, if you want to fuck him.. we need you to.. not just let him fuck you.. but when he is done.. you’re done… we need to see what happens when… “. Atlanta looked at the sexy blond, on her knees, raw sexuality dripping from every inch of her.. “We need to know what happens when he fucks your ass?”

Last edited:
"My ASS?" Nicci asked, her face twisted into a mask of concern as she looked back over her shoulder at Atlanta. Having received the approval of both his mother and his sister. Ricky wasted no time crawling behind the luscious MILF and placing his hands on her wide hips. The inexperienced, excited kid began clumsily poking the humongous head of his mammoth cock against Nicci's wet but closed pussy lips, bumping it into them and into her vulva, her tightly closed asshole, and pushing toward her overall pelvic region without any success. He had no idea what he was doing.

Rather than help him, Nic looked back at Atlanta and continued to discuss matters. "Have you taken a good luck at your brother's dick lately? I'm not letting him near my ass with that thing! I won't be able to sit for a week! I just wanted to taste the sperm that supposedly tasted like buttercream frosting - which it doesn't, by the way. I wasn't even planning on blowing him. I was going to let my sister do all the work."

"Oh really?" Minerva said with annoyance as Muriel sucked her nipple.

"Yeah," Nic said as Ricky massaged her plump ass cheeks, pulling and pushing them apart, trying to spread her pussy by manipulating her ass as he continued bumping himself clumsily into her openings that just wouldn't quite open. "Yeah, I'm not even sure I want to be doing this now that I feel him fumbling around. His big dick just kind of got me going ever since he stopped by my pool and was such a gentleman."

Atlanta snorted in laughter. "A gentleman? My little brother? Maybe half! The other half is a doofy kid with no idea what he's fucking doing!"

"Exactly! And now his mom and his sister are in the same room with us...and we're in church," without his giant dick filling her head with a cloud of foggy lust, Nicci was beginning to think a lot more clearly, "...this isn't a great idea..."

Atlanta could feel the vibe in the room and the mood of the hot blonde lady starting to shift, and this opportunity was simply too good to miss, so she stepped toward the sex bomb on all fours that she had just met, spit on her own hands, and reached her fingers around the front of Ricky's prodigious penis, spreading Nicci's lips as far as she could with her slippery fingers and aiming the head of her brother's dick straight toward the nearly nude woman's pussy for him.

"Hey," Nicci bucked her hips downward, flexing her big cheeks, but didn't quite pull away.

"Now, shove that fucking thing in her and fuck this blonde slut, you dumbass, before she changes her mind," she ordered her little brother, who didn't need to be told twice.

"I'm married! I'm not a sluEEEEEEEAAAHHHH," Nicci yelled indignantly, squealing as Ricky's penis invaded her body.

Last edited:
Both ladies were posturing a bit, unwilling to acknowledge their weakness for the naive but incredibly endowed young man. For Nicci, Ricky’s cum had been a revelation, no better tasting dessert she could imagine, and even as the first few ropes pelted the back of her throat her addiction would begin to take effect. She hated cum, but loved his, she didn’t need some snot nosed kid, but this delicious elixir spouting out of him was making her feel better, stronger and perhaps even hornier than she could ever remember.

For Atlanta, she had love how her sweet handsome little brother worshipped her, how he was her little lump of coal, but now everyone was beginning to see the underlying diamond of which she was not only possessive but protective. It was one thing for her to say things about Ricky, it would be very different if anyone else dare do anything even close to similar.

Yet they also admired each other, the perfection of a female form so very different than their own magnificent variety. Never was ether Atlanta or Nicci not by far the most stunning and fierce female form in a room until … now! So they postured, but even as they did, they watched Ricky, his massive cock deliciously throbbing as Nicci protested while assuming the position and wiggling her ass so that Ricky might find the right hole.

“I am not just some whore that needs to fuck this kid… “ She said, even as she reached back to find Ricky’s misguided cock and help him find his way home. “I wasn’t planning to fuck him at all….” She said as she finally felt the massive tip enter. “"I'm married! I'm not a sluEEEEEEEAAAHHHH … OHHHMMMM….” Moaning at the sheer magnificence of the manhood now entering her tight tunnel. She wiggled her ass to make it fit a bit better, to stretch her as oh fuck she liked to be stretched, and Atlanta found herself teasing her nipple with her finger, partly in arousal, partly in jealousy as she watched this woman taking her brother’s cock.

“I never said you were a slut… “ And the irony was not lost on Atlanta that given the situation, her own mother now humping the leg of the sister of the woman her brother was fucking, while Atlanta was beginning to disrobe herself, that any of them might refer to any other of them as a slut.

“Ricky’s cum has magical powers… just like mine…. And I need to know just what those might be ….” Nicci was looking over her shoulder at Atlanta, watching as the young girl seemed to be slowly stripping. “When you blew him, didn’t you feel something….”

Nicci reached up, grabbed her tit which was even firmer than her usual, enhanced state. “Well uh… “. She felt her skin, it was 100 x better than any facial she’d ever had. “OH GAWD” Just then Ricky began pumping harder and harder… “YOu mean if he comes inside me.. it is…”

Atlanta laughed, “Supposedly, but the best, the very best is supposed to be… if he cums in your ass!” Now Nicci really had to think what to do with this information…. Meanwhile being plowed by the best dick she had ever had….

As Ricky sunk as much of his huge shaft into Mrs. Burton as it seemed like he could fit, he was dazzled by the view before him. Her hips were wide, and her ass was round and full and her cheeks shook hypnotically shaking each time he thrust into her grabby pussy.

He loved making her gasp with each thrust like she was knocking the wind out of her and she was trying to catch her breath. It was exhilarating in a way he'd never imagined before.

Nicci was on cloud nine. She couldn't think straight because she felt so full. There was only one thing better than looking at, playing with, or sucking a really ginormous cock, and that was feeling it inside her. She couldn't help herself when she saw one. She couldn't help wanting it, and they always clouded what she considered to be her otherwise excellent judgment.

The tall bitch was saying something about ass, but Nicci had no idea what her words were or what they could possibly mean. The room had even slipped away from her, including all its occupants, and all that was left was the intense pleasure she was feeling and the big fucking dick that was driving her wild.

All eyes were riveted to Ricky's thick dong, slick with her juices, pumping in and out of Nicci...making her big tits clap rhythmically together like a trained seal and her ass ripple wildly as the sexy woman tossed her head back and closed her eyes and the inexperienced kid went to town.

Muriel had stopped licking Minerva's nipples, largely because she had licked off all of her son's stray sperm, but also because she was mesmerized watching her son look like a force of nature absolutely unleashing himself on Mrs. Burton bouncing little fuckbody. The two of them looked like a pair of world-famous porn stars - - only better looking. It was a dazzling display, and even Atlanta was riveted along with the two older women.

"Holy shit, Ricky," Atlanta said proudly, "that's the way to give it to that bitch, little brother!"

"Atlanta," Muriel called out dreamily, "that's not nice. Mrs. Burton is a great lady."

"Great at getting fucked like a champ," Atlanta laughed, as her brother grunted and forced himself harder and harder into the moaning MILF.

Atlanta knew she hadn’t heard anything about Ricky fucking the hot older blonde woman’s ass, but they would cross that bridge eventually. However as Atlanta watched her brother pumping that gorgeous cock of his into the older, and Atlanta had to admit, hot as fuck, bitch, she was getting a bit antsy herself. Maybe she had over thought it, why did she need a guinea pig, she was an Amazon princess, after all, why the fuck didn’t she just take on the challenge herself?

Ricky was lost in it all. So this was it, he would no longer be a virgin and My God, oops that was bad, he shouldn’t think that, but holy &*!&!!!! Mrs. Burton’s pussy, and the way she moved it, squeezed him, rammed back into him, as shook and the grunts with each thrust, it was all incredible!

“Fuck the bitch Ricky, fuck her harder ram it all the way inside!” Atlanta was yelling like Ricky was a teammate, just rounding the last turn and being encouraged to give it all she had until she broke the tape. Nicci only nodded, the kid was impossibly big, and so fucking hard, but yes she wanted more, she wanted to be rammed until she felt that cock halfway into her stomach.

Nicci began to move, she had learned how to take a really big cock make it all fit, and so as she moved Ricky knew to follow but never, never, slow down! Suddenly Nicci wa up her legs straight in an upside down V, her arms extended out in front of her, her massive tits now flapping with each deep, really deep, really hard thrust. The kid was a natural, or maybe with a dick like that, he couldn’t miss. “Grab my legs, lift me spread me…” Nicci demanded, she’d only tried this once before, but if the kid was going to give her all he had, the “wheelbarrow” provided the easiest, deepest access.

Muriel clapped in enthusiasm, “That’s it Ricky….” She was so proud, Atlanta was honestly in awe at the strength, stamina and ludicrous lewdness the woman was willing to go to to be thoroughly railed. Atlanta was honestly in awe… wondering if she might replicate this postion, how it might feel, she sure as fuck intended to ind out.

However, now other than the heavy breathing from the women, Muriel and Minerva idly groping each other’s tits just to keep themselves busy as they looked on… while Ricky hit all the spots. He was so huge, he couldn’t help but work her clit and g-spot and every other fricking inch of her with every thrust. “Don’t cum… let MMMMEEEEE!!!!! Nicci howled, wanting the full hardness fo this massive prick to be working her for her first of several continuous orgasms. “Squeeze your ass Ricky….” Muriel encouraged, not wanting her son to disappoint the upstanding Mrs. Burton by cumming inside her dripping cunt too early ….

Nicci’s normally slender arms showed muscles honed from daily exercise classes as she held her self up by them, and Young Ricky Johnson held her legs like a wheelbarrow in the air and shoved his enormous dick in her as hard as he possibly could. The gorgeous Mrs. Burton, who it seemed nearly every meal in town wanted to fuck, was begging him to keep fucking her long enough so that she could cum!

Ricky didn’t even really know what it meant to do that, but with all the other women cheering him on, particularly his mom, he didn’t want to let anyone down. Most of all he didn’t wanna let Mrs. Burton down — not literally or figuratively. He was ready to hold her legs in the air forever and fuck the shit out of this hot MILF bitch that had teased him so much at her pool for as long as she wanted him to. He actually felt like he could go on forever. He sort of felt like nothing could stop him if he wanted to keep staying hard and keep fucking even for hours. The kid felt you so euphoric, and Mrs. Burton’s pussy felt so good that it felt like he was almost having a continual orgasm, and yet he wasn’t spurting any of the magic juice. Curious…

“How is this, Mrs. Burton? Am I doing good?” He asked, watching his entire, massive dick plunging in and out of her over and over again, while you heard her squealing happily, and watched her fat ass cheeks, shaking like wild marshmallow Jell-O. Her big tits swung out and then clapped together outrageously in a continual rhythm as the boy plowed into her tirelessly.

“Oh, my God, yes!” She screamed “you’re fucking dick is amazing! I’m cumming! But don’t stop…I want one more. I can feel the next wave right behind. Fuck me with dumb monster dick of yours! I love it!”

But as Mrs. Burton’s snug pussy began convulsing around his cock, and her ass covered in goosebumps as came, squealing in appreciation to Ricky as she did so, he felt suddenly like he couldn’t hold it very much longer at all….

“Oh no,” he winced in worry.

“God, no, not yet, please,” Nicci begged. But she could feel his legs shaking, and more than that she could feel his massive dick begin to coil back like a cannon. “Ricky, it’s okay, kid. Just keep fucking me when you blow inside me and maybe I’ll still have my other one…”

Muriel and Atlanta were flush with pride watching their Virgin Ricky drill the big titted, fat assed, skinny little prissy perfect blonde. She was so obviously….talented that his ability to hold his own was remarkable.

And all three of the women were amazed at Nicci’s amazing talent for taking it like a total champ. Muriel and Minerva doubted they could do the same, but Atlanta was hyper competitive…and she could smell a fuck-off coming.

Minerva leaned toward Muriel and said with pride, “Can you believe she has three kids?”

Muriel raised her eyebrow, nodding appreciatively.

“Married, too,” Minerva shrugged, “but why let a detail like that get in the way of some fun. By the way, your kid seems super sweet.”

Last edited:
Muriel looked at Minerva, having finished licking Ricky’s cum off her big matronly tits, and wondered briefly whether she was serious or the pun she just made was a mistake. She decided from the look in her eye that she was making a genuine compliment from one mom to another,

Muriel said, “Thanks. He IS super sweet. In more ways than one! Let’s catch up on kids later, okay, hun? Can we just watch my little boy fuck the shit out of your hot little sister now?”

Last edited:
“Oh yeah, of course,” Minerva said, “it is kind of amazing to watch.”

“How old is she? What’s her secret? She looks incredible,” Muriel replied, absent-mindedly rolling Minerva’s nipple between her fingertips and playing with herself as she watch her son’s enormous dick plunging into Nicci.

“She’s always been God’s gift, the little bitch.”

“Oh, praise the Lord,” Muriel said, crossing herself.

Minerva laughed, stroking Muriel’s hair. “Not like that. Everything just always goes her way. She got all the looks and all the luck in the family. Yeah, you can tell she works hard at looking good, but even if she sat on the couch all the time, everyone would still want to fuck her. I hate her sometimes.”

“Well,” Muriel said mischievously, “we’re certainly glad that you brought her to church today.”

That conversation occurred right around the time Ricky started to lose it.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Burton….this is….AWESOME!”

Nicci was being helplessly wheelbarrowed and holding herself up by her arms, her tits slapping into her chin while Ricky pummeled her pussy. Suddenly, he jammed as much of his dick as he could fit into Nicci, mashing her butt cheeks into his belly and erupted inside her.

She felt the rush of hot liquid surge up into her womb, spreading all throughout her tight pussy, and heard the boy moaning in pleasure as he held her still.

“No….no, don’t stop fucking me! I’m so close. Come on!”

But Ricky’s legs were buckling, and her hoped-for multiple orgasms were fadin in the distance as the ultra hot mother of three received surge after surge of cum inside her, and the room began smelling of honeysuckle as it started dripping out onto his cock, and out onto the stretched lips of Nicci’s pussy.

“God damn it!” Nicci complained.

The kid kept his cock stuffed deep inside her as it just kept pulsing and pulsing. It felt too good to move.

Atlanta grinned, getting a kick out of the blonde MILFs blasphemous language and secretly amused that her brother had unloaded in her but the little bitch hadn’t gotten off.

Muriel was less pleased.

“Ricky, I thought I taught you to always please the woman first.”

“Mom, I’m sorry,” he said, grunting as he dropped Nico’s legs like a rag doll, her feet still dangling as he held her by her hips and mashed his dick even deeper into her pussy. He smacked her fat ass loudly, further surprising them all. “She just felt so good. I never felt anything that good. Sorry, Mrs Burton. I’ll do better next time.”

Ricky released her, and Nicci legs crashed down onto the floor, and she landed on her knees. Now on all fours, Minerva, eyed her cum soaked thighs and creampied pussy like a starving lioness.

“Atlanta, quick, let’s eat her! Get some of the magic juice and maybe we can show Mrs Burton some Southern hospitality while we are at it!”

“Mom, what? Are you kidding? I don’t even know this chick! And we aren’t lesbos! Why are we eating her out? Just because Ricky came too fast?”

“No, honey,” Muriel said, already scrambling behind Nicci to start lapping at her pretty pussy and sucking her inner thighs. “I know you don’t know her, but she’s a guest in this church, a pillar of the women in their community and…do you want to see what your brother’s juice does for you or not? You need to get it when it’s fresh!”

“Really?” Atlanta asked.

Minerva realized what was at stake immediately. She scrambled behind Nicci as well.

Ricky looked on in amusement as shortly his mother, big sister and Minerva had all crawled onto the floor behind Mrs. Burton and were noshing away at her from behind like three puppies feeding at the same dish of food.

Nicci giggled. “Oh my God, ladies. What a surprise! That feels wonderful. Can one of you get my clit, please? That’s what would really help finish me off. I’m sure lots and lots of the kid’s cum must be on my clit…”

Last edited:
As Ricky sat there watching, his dear mother and Minerva pushing each other with their shoulders as they worked for better angles and the ability to slide their tongues ever deeper into Nicci’s gaped opening. “Oh so good…” Ricky tried to peer around, first thinking it was Mrs. Burton responding to her sister’s oral skills, only to realize it was the lip smacking satisfaction at enjoying and swallowing a mouthful of Ricky’s creamy sweet cum! He couldn’t help but smile.

Yet as he watched, he heard Mrs. Burton’s request “… Can one of you get my clit, please? That’s what would really help finish me off. I’m sure lots and lots of the kid’s cum must be on my clit…” Finally the opening Atlanta was waiting for. With the two older women gluttonously pushing their noses deep up Nicci’s ass crack, it was Atlanta’s athleticism and height that allowed her to slip her body underneath Nicci in a 69, like position, wrapping her hands around Nicci’s strong waist, and and chinning herself up to lick and suck on Nicci’s clit. ‘OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!” Nicci screamed out as the amazon temptress latched herself to the married woman’s clit. Let alone the view of looking down on the young athletes saved, pussy and pursed wet lips.

Muriel looked up, so proud, “Try her, she tastes as good as Ricky….” Minerva removed her tongue from her sister’s slit, “You’ve eaten your daughter too?” Why given all that was happening this should surprise Minerva was an entirely different question. “No, of course not …” Yet even Muriel knew this was more a function of opportunity than anything and there was little doubt she would soon be wanting to dine at her daughter’s Y, “We all have the gift, Ricky, Atlanta.. and then she stuck out her increasingly firm breasts, thanks to her son’s cum, “And me!” Minerva could hardly believe it, and slid two fingers down, and up inside Murile, “Oh my… “ Muriel responded, except fast as they entered, they were gone, being taken straight up to Mineva’s lips, pushed inside and sucked like the world’s best lollipop! “Holy fuck … she’s right Nicci… the whole family’s got it!”

And that was it, seeing his beautiful sister move into position, he wasn’t even aware she had gotten naked, the first time he had ever seen her, and now combined with Mrs. Burton the sight was overwhelming. Ricky was also not pleased with the remarks that he had heard, “Ricky, I thought I taught you to always please the woman first… “ and “… Just because Ricky came too fast?”

Too fast.. Ricky had held on like a champ, or so he thought, but that mattered little, what did matter was his new found pride, and the fact that he was young, and blessed and now, once again raging hard! He was not about to leave Mrs. Burton unsatisfied, but how did he remove the two older women from their trough? The moaning in the room was near deafening, which only made Ricky throb harder. Then he realized why she hadn’t cum, of course, he had been doing it all wrong. Without even thinking, Ricky came around in front of Nicci, “So, you weren’t completely satisfied, well…” Nicci looked up, shocked that the young man had recovered so fast, and so beautifully. Her husband would have been done for the night and this kid had barely been ten minutes, maybe five. Atlanta looked up to see her brother, “Ricky what are you…” But Nicci was way ahead. “That’s right Ricky show me how…” She was more than willing to suck that gorgeous cock again, and she was loving the three female tongues currently taking her to high heavans!

If Nicci were honest, she had had fantasies about being three timed, even four, but never had the group been like this. She was realizing that short sightedness of her fantasies. Taking his hands he gripped the sides of Nicci’s face, her mouth open, her tongue beginning to salivate. “Hey … “ Minerva called thinking she was next in line, “Shut up, let the kid back in he’s not finished!” Nicci moaned as she felt the massive cock push into her mouth and halfway down her throat. All Atlanta could see was her brother’s massive missile heading back into Nicci’s mouth as she lapped at her cunt.

Atlanta was delighted, she had now commandeered a ringside seat, “Go for it little Bro…” As she watched her brother’s massive member slide in and saw his balls bounce around and under Nicci’s chin. “Now Mrs. Burton… “ Ricky said as politely as he could. Nicci feeling incredible to be so wonderfully filled, “I am going to make you cum like a whore!” Muriel had begun kissing Minerva, hoping that the two women could share the cum they had, but had to pause, “Look at my two babies… aren’t they beautiful.” And they were, but Minerva couldn’t help feel jealous of her sister, that gorgeous bitch!

Last edited:
Back