The Pastor’s Son (closed for CasualK9)

Min & Nic

Minerva looked at her phone. Her battery was getting low, but there was still plenty left because how much longer could they even do this? The thing that surprised her, though, was the 'Id like more fucking.' text from her son on the other end. Like, what the fuck did that mean? She knew he'd undoubtedly seen her and her sister taking turns fucking each other with the cucumber. Did he mean that? Yuck! She hoped he would never see anything like that again. She was mortified. Or did he mean he'd like more fucking of his aunt, which she already knew quite well. I mean, there would have been no need to type that. She decided to go that route.

'I know you do, honey. Let me keep working on her.' she typed before turning back to her naked sister.

"Hop off, doll. the last thing he wants to see...I mean, the last thing I want to see you do is jumping jacks, and then maybe go into a jogging-in-place kind of thing, like Baywatch!"

"Like, Pam?" Nicci giggled.

"Exactly. You two could be twinsies."

"Eww, I don't look that fake, do I?" Nic said, pouting and looking down at her body as she hopped off the island.

"No, you actually look more like younger Pam Anderson with maybe a narrower nose and face...like the mid-thirties version of young Pam."

"Oh, I like that better! Okay, so these won't look as good as still pictures, though. Maybe a video or slow-mo? Mike will love that!"

"Ready?" nic asked. And without waiting for a response from her half-sister, she began to do nude jumping jacks in her kitchen, her boobs flying and flailing wildly...sometimes in circular swings, and other times going straight up and down like heavy bags of sand.

"Ow," Nicci giggled, clapping her hands over her head with each jack. "Where's a sports bra when you need one?"

Turn around," Min said devilishly. "Let's see your moneymaker, too."

Ricky and Muriel

Muriel had been so excited to taste her son's juice that she felt like a kid on Christmas when she felt it start to spurt into the back of her throat. It was like magic! It didn't burn or gag her. Instead, she began to feel an immediate glow begin to spread from her throat outward toward her skin.

Gazing up into her son's eyes, she could see the ecstasy in them. Gazing down into hers, Ricky could see the same in his mom.

Muriel felt her stomach start to feel more content on the inside and tighter on the outside. A warm radiation of youthful energy washed over her, and it was like nothing she'd ever tasted before.

Her mother, Ricky's maternal grandmother, had told her all about the special gifts of the lucky men and women in her family who were carriers, and she had always dreamed of trying it. But her mother had refused to let her sample her father's magic. She had told her it was for her own good and her protection, but she had always been dying to understand more of what the magic was all about.

Today, she found out, and she understood why her mother had warned her away.

It was obviously a magic juice. She felt rejuvenated, younger in feeling and in appearance. But it was, obviously, also...addictive.

Bulldog

Raymond “Bulldog” Ramirez was raised in the Camden projects. His stepmom had raised him most of his life because his real mom was a crack addict and streetwalker who had left his dad for the promise of more coke from her pimp. His Puerto Rican dad was absent because he was in prison. He had been a gang member and had finally been arrested for a string of drug deals culminating in a homicide.

The one thing his dad had done right was marrying his stepmom. She was an overweight nurse who could cook like nobody’s business and gave it her all to help Bulldog finish high school and use his athletic gifts to get into college.

But she worked all the time to support them, so she wasn’t around much either, and Bulldog had a ton of anger issues and a complete lack of guidance growing up. He had no idea what he was doing, how to treat people, and particularly not how to treat women.

His anger issues came from his dad’s side, and his problems with women and relationships came from his streetwalking crack whore mom’s side, and he resented both of them with relentless fury.

He appreciated his stepmom, but she had a weakness for bad boys that screwed her over for most of her life, and Bulldog didn’t respect that much.

The only thing he really did respect was strength. So, he tried to act tough above all else. And he spent about 6 hours every day working out with a single-minded desire to be tough and strong. He was a carved, physical beast, and his jet-black skin made him even more intimidating. Completely shaved from head to toe, he took HGH to enhance his muscles further and give him an edge on the field and on the mat – an edge that also made him seem a little crazy.

Like all the other guys his age, he wanted to have sex a lot. And he wanted to have sex with the hottest girls on campus. But this was a dismal failure. Some of the shorties were able to get past all his obvious outward issues, his lack of politeness, the anger issues, and his volatility. Some of them liked bad boys, too, after all. And they ALL liked his muscles and the idea that he was a star athlete.

He had no idea how to handle women, though, so most of them ended up so turned off by the way he talked that they wouldn’t end up going to bed with him – either at the dorm or in a frathouse bedroom. Maybe he needed to rethink it somehow, perhaps he needed to stop offering them a taste of his “big, black dick” before he had even asked them their names, but all the failure just made him double down on going harder and stronger with his approach.

The crazy, tough, wildman, ‘kill you for looking at me funny’ attitude, and the chiseled frame of his physique were a front for his massive insecurities.

And chief among those insecurities was the reaction he would get from those rare few chicks who would actually end up naked with him. Because, as soon as they saw his “big, black dick,” they’d either laugh their asses off or be so afraid of it they wanted nothing more to do with him.

His “big, black dick” wasn’t remotely normal looking. The girls were always expecting something impressive, like the rumors they‘d heard their whole lives, but his cock looked a lot more like a can of Foster’s than it did a regular dick, and they were constantly let down or repulsed. He would have given anything for a nice, simple regular white boy dick instead of the quadruple thick, stubby freak show in his pants.

He was scared even to show it to a girl at this point. He was a fraud. And being a fraud made him even more mad!

Then, he had stumbled upon his roommate’s crazy livestream video with his mom and aunt! They looked older, but that blonde, in particular, had that vibe of being in her thirties but hotter than she was in her twenties like Jennifer Lawrence did or some shit like that. She had a cocky air about her, like there was nothing she wouldn’t do or couldn’t do in bed if she felt like it – including handling his weird dick.

But watching them and listening to them? Talk about a couple of dumb bitches! Wait, he reminded himself, he needed not to call them dumb. Or bitches? That was asking a lot.

Okay, so those stupid whores looked like they were up for anything! Was that better? No, Ray! Shit, he told himself, sluts like these hated being called stupid whores.

Anyway…the blonde hopped off the counter, about to do whatever she was going to do next. He couldn’t wait to see.

And then a text came through the phone from ‘Mommy.’ It was responding to the one he had sent saying he’d ‘like more fucking.’

‘I know you do, honey. Let me keep working on her.'

These bimboes were wild! Wait, this was his roommate's mom. Was she really saying she was going to work on this blonde sex goddess for his scrawny, bitch-ass roommate, Ant? Like, to fuck him? His actual aunt? What the fuck was going on?

He scrolled through the string of text messages between Ant and his mom and was even more shocked the more he read.

His mom was working with Ant to pose her without her knowing and basically humiliate her own sister? By making it into this video? All for her dumbass kid? For this moron, Ant? What bitches did that? Didn’t bitches always look out for other bitches?

Maybe this was Bulldog’s angle. He tried thinking about it. He had a hard time because his tree stump of a dick was already aching again, thinking about how he could “save” the blonde.

She probably didn’t know anything about this. Maybe that was his angle. “Hey, bitch, he could say, “I thought you might want to know what your whore sister is doing with my roommate. But first, I think you need to taste my big black dick.”

He could work on it, but maybe there was something here. At the very least, he was going to have to be nicer to Anthony for a while.

Or something…because he wanted ant's aunt, that blonde whore, on his dick in the worst way.

Ricky & Muriel

Perhaps it was because he was asleep for most of it, and even when he awoke, other than realizing it felt amazing, he had no idea what was happening? Here he did, he had the woman he loved more than any other in the world, and she was naked, on her knees, compliment his cock, and making him feel more like a man than he ever had in his life!

“Oh Mama, you’re so beautiful and your pussy tasted so good, and now, what you’re doing to my cock… “ He was thinking, not sure what to say, not knowing his mind was going exactly where his mother’s was too, even despite her knowledge of how truly scandalous and taboo this was. She tried to rationalize, if Ricky was Motzart should i not appreciate his music, his gift? Her son simply held his gift, actually she was holding it at the moment in both her hand and mouth, but oh she wanted to enjoy his music!

Ricky had no knowledge of his family‘s lineage, that only one boy and one girl of each generation, only soon Muriel would be aware that both of hers, not her brother’s or sister’s combined 12 children had inherited, the magic cum

”Mama, i know this is a lesson, but it feel so good, you must feel it too?” Oh fuck, she felt it, and did her best to restrain her growing adoration for her son’s golden prick, “Yes, baby hush, let Mama suck this delicious beast!” Ricky laughed at her calling him that, he remembered something similar from the two women this afternoon.

”If Daddy never knows, can we do this more, could I even… put it inside of you?” Yes, Ricky was asking, as sweetly as anyone could, to be a mother fucker. Murlie arched her brow, how could she respond, and why having just cum harder than she could ever remember, was her pussy so aching with need. “Well, I don’t know sweetheart, that would be an even bigger secret, are you sure that is what you want?” Ricky was sure, very sure, but time would tell.

When. he came, it was as if his body exploded, feeding her rope after rope form his young, gifted cum manufacturing balls. Muriel was filled, lapping and lapping as rejuvenation spread throughout her body. “Mama, what is that, you are glowing, your breasts are so firm, your skin so perfect?”

She could feel it all, “It’s you sweetheart, that is what you can do for the right woman, however I am unusually sensitive to the effects.” Ricky couldn’t remember feeling so proud.

Addiction is a two way street, at least at it relates to Ricky & Muriel. They had both let the other taste the magic between their legs, and now, and forever more, they would crave more. Ricky was watching his mother’s eyes as he exploded, and fed her his young, sweet cream.

When it was over, they knew they had taken a great risk in not being captured. “Now Baby, this is our secret, and we will need to be careful when we use it.” She saw the concern on his face, “But use it we will.” She gave Ricky a deep, passionate kiss, and then poked her head out the door before scooting back in the bathroom to change.

Downstairs the pastor was fuming and trying to think of what he should do next. However, nothing would happen for a while, as just after Ricky had gotten dressed and begun to come down the stairs, his sister walked through the door ….

Min, Nic & Bulldog

He’d seen the show, Bunch Of hot bitches running in sexiest red one pieces ever. And yes the Aunt did look like the star, at least how she looked back then. Spanking his fosters as fast as he could, never had a workout looked this fucking sexy. It wasn’t just the blonde he liked, he liked Mama too, and he wasn’t a perv, it wasn’t his mother, it was pencil dick’s!

He heard the banging on his door, “Are you sure you got all the cum out?” He yelled out, just as two girls were walking down the hall. Anthony waited for them to pass. “Yeah, I’m sure, I had it do a double rinse.“ As they spoke, Bulldog was sending every picture and video sent to Anthony to himself, including a couple from some room where the blonde was dressed up as some cartoon character.

”Is this when you fucked her, when she was dressed up, does she know you took a picture with your thumb in her ass?” Now Anthony was freaking out, this meant bulldog had rummaged through his photos, where there were some pictures of all the fun pack, including his mother and Aunt giving blow jobs to one black dude and a Hispanic.

”Your Aunt likes black cock?” Bulldog asked, and Antony wasn’t sure. ‘She likes big cock, and …”. Bulldog laughed, “So that means she likes black cock….” Even though it was a stereotype, most black guys had normal dicks, he would have killed for a normal cock, but instead he was here beating his beer can, aimin for Anthony’s sheets.

Finally the last pic downloaded. “I thought my family was fucked up, but at least yours puts out!”

He had thought about contacting the blonde, playing the hero, but he only had the Mom’s email. He copied it, and this time from his own phone, his email BBC_Dog, he sent his own message.

,I caught your son during your little show… I think we need to talk. You know the bar just off the north side of campus, “Varsixty Tap” I want to meet you there on Monday, tell me what time you can make it, and bring the blonde bitch too>

He had just jacked his load all over Anthony’s sheets, as he hit send.

On the other end Minerva read the message and the blood drained from her face, “OH FuCK!!!!” She looked up, Nicci looked over and the smile slid off her face. “What is it Min…” She asked knowing it couldn’t be good. “Nic….” She gulped, she couldn’t even look her in the eye, “I really fucked up!”

Bulldong pulled the sheets from Anthony’s bed, opened the door, grabbing his and giving Anthony yet another load of laundry. He also handed Little Ant his phone, “Hey Perv, I’m pretty sure Mommy is about to call….”

LIttle Ant could hear his asshole roommate laughing all the way as he trudged down the hall…

Atlanta Pierce

When she came home, it always gave her the creeps. But Atlanta came back when she had a rare break from college and her athletic schedule to visit her mom and her little brother.

Atlanta had graduated from Central, left home, and went to the University of Georgia, planning to never look back. She was a nationally-ranked decathlete with a tremendous gift in nearly all elements of track and field. She had been a state record-setting pole vaulter in high school and had found when she went to college that she excelled in javelin, hurdling, sprints, and distance running as well. She was training for the Olympics and was a nearly six-foot vision of young female perfection.

Calling her an Amazon would have been something she found flattering because she adored Wonder Woman, but it would have been misleading because she did not look particularly rugged, thick or overly muscled. She looked more like a tall, slender beach volleyball player like a Kerry Walsh, with strength and determination but not a hint of masculine energy about her.

At twenty-one years old, Atlanta was supremely confident in herself. She believed she could do anything, and she had often proved to herself that whatever she could imagine, she had, in fact, actually been able to do.

As much as she adored her mother and brother, however, Atlanta despised her father, the pastor. She saw it as her responsibility to look out for the others in the family, who had always lacked her ability to stand up to the overbearing pastor. She disliked him so much that she used her mother's maiden name - Pierce - rather than her father's surname of Johnson.

She stood inside the front door of the house she grew up in and wondered where everyone was. Their home was connected to the Western Jersey Southern Baptist Church her father ran by a long , hidden hallway between the two cavernous structures, and there were all kinds of hidden rooms downstairs that gave Atlanta the willies. That was the weird shit that went down. Her family could have been anywhere, but she wasn't going to go look for them. She'd see them soon enough.

With her backpack slung over one shoulder, she strolled to the kitchen to make herself a sandwich.

Ricky, Muriel & Atlanta

Ricky was sitting on his bed, naked, cumstruck, uh, dumbstruck, his last memory of his mother, being the deepest most impassioned kiss they had ever shard, and then the twitch in his cock as he stared at her sexy ass as the door closed behind it and she left.

As for Muriel, she was beaming, and oh she knew she shouldn’t be, but she had not felt this good, in .. forever! Her pussy still buzzed from the way Ricky ate her, her body felt strong and revitalzed, her stomach the most wonderfully full and content, her skin softer, smoother, younger! Her son was the miracle she always dreamed he might be, and now what should she do about it.

She was amazed they weren’t caught, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized her luck couldn’t be that good. The pastor would be waiting for her, and she had to expect he knew more than she wanted him to. Yet, for the first time in her life, she was not scared, she wouldn’t quake, and if confronted about Ricky, she was not giving him up! Muriel at least tried to quickly give her privates a sponge bath, but the effects of Ricky’s magic cum left its own unique scent all over her body.

Ricky just sat there, his heart pounding, his cock slowly going down. He had never really had sex before, the only thing close had been waking up to the blow job earlier in the day. So he had no idea how his body reeked of hormones and sex. His mother‘s juices on his chest, his won sweat from the intensity of their session.

Ricky was famished, he had only had the bowl of cereal and had gone through twice the calories just with his mother. He tossed on a clean t-shirt, and a baggy pair of sweat pants that hid any possible erection that remained. Yet coming down stairs, he could not believe to see the silhoutte of his sister, the only woman in his life he loved more than his mother in the kitchen.

He ran up from behind and threw his arms around her. “Ricky … “ She was thrilled to see him, but… She stopped and sniffed, she knew, not often and had largely abstained since a real chance at the Olympics became a possibility, but she knew the smell of sex, their sex! “What have you been doing?”

No “HI” No, “I’ve missed you.” She looked into his eyes, suddenly wide with terror. How could she know, had she read his mind? Before he could answer, in came Muriel also thrilled to see her daughter, also reeking. “MOM, Holy Fuck!” For Atlanta she did not have to be Sherlock Holmes to put two and two together. “Jesus Christ!” Atlanta looked around nervously, if the Pastor heard that, she knew 21 or not, she would feel the leather of his belt. Luckily he was down in the bowels, contemplating his wife’s punishment.

”Okay you two, we have to get out of here, we need to talk and.. you’ve got to tell me what the hell is happening here?” Muriel looked panicked, Ricky confused, and Atlanta, pissed off, but off in her car, they went.

Min/Nic
"Yeah," Muriel nodded, "Yeah. I really fucked up." She was scared of her sister's reaction. This was a big one. How was she going to tell her?

Nicci stood there naked, wondering what was going on, and Minerva just shook her head, looking like she had seen a ghost.

"Well, what is it?" the curvy woman asked again.

"I just...I shouldn't have done this..."

"Done this?" Nicci brightened a little. "I know what you mean, Min, but I think we really needed this!"

"Not exactly what I mean..."

"No, I know what you mean. We totally took it too far. You started with that cucumber on me and then with the shots and the drinking," she laughed. "Those body shots!"

Minerva laughed weakly.

"Yeah, I know. But we're not lesbians or even bi or anything like that! Don't worry about it. We probably won't ever do it again! I mean, I doubt we would ever do it again. But it was fun! We needed it."

"Right," Minerva said. "Right, I know we did."

"We've barely even hung out since last October with the whole Escape Room fiasco, right? I mean, this was good sister bonding!" Nicci was encouraging her now.

"Ummm, Nic, that's not it. I just..."

"Listen, don't even worry about it. We had a little too much to drink. It's all good."

Min was just shaking her head.

"Okay, Min, enough. Now you're weirding me out. It was mutual, right? We were each having fun, right?"

"Yes! Of course, we were. It's just."

"Then let's just leave it at that! I taught you some moves! You know how to wink now! I feel closer to you than I have in a long time, so let's build on this, k?"

"Ummm."

"Enough! Let's see those pictures! I want to see how fat I look."

"Oh God, stop. You don't look fat at all, Nicci. Jesus."

"Well, I still want to see. Maybe there are some good ones I can send Mike to show him what he's missing!"

"I don't...I don't have any pictures. That's just it. There aren't any."

"What do you mean? You had your camera out the whole time. That's why we did it, right?"

"Here, take my phone. Check the photos," Min said. "You'll see."

Nicci took her sister's phone and opened the photo app. There were no nude pics in the kitchen.

"You already deleted them?" Nicci asked.

Minerva just couldn't tell her.

"Yeah, all deleted."

"I wanted to send some to Mike," Nicci pouted. Then she shrugged and handed her lying half-sister her phone back. "Gotta be honest, babe," Nic said, taking her sister's hands in hers and looking her in the eyes. "I wanted to delete the pictures myself because I thought you might try to send them to that little brat of yours out of pity. You coddle him way too much."

Minerva looked into her sister's eyes, laughing nervously.

"But instead, you already deleted them all. That's better than I thought it was going to be. Thanks."

Minerva looked like she swallowed some bad cheese.

"Anyway," Nic said, "are we still on for Sunday?"

Min nodded.

"K, listen, I'm going to get a shower. You can let yourself out or hang out for as long as you want."

"No," Minnie replied, "I gotta get going too. This has been a...really wild day."

"It was honestly a lot of fun," Nic grinned, turning to head up the stairs. "I have no idea what I'm going to wear Sunday, but we've got a few days to figure out something presentable."

"I don't think I've ever even been to church except for a wedding...or a funeral," Min said, still feeling mortified.

"Me neither," Nicci giggled. "We'll figure something out. See you Sunday. Swing by and pick me up."

Then she skipped up the stairs, jiggling like Pam Anderson in Baywatch to hop in the shower.

Min & Little Ant

Anthony was back in the dorm washer/dryer area, he had spent more time here in the last couple of hours than he had the entire semester. He wanted to call his mother, but didn’t dare. He saw the photos and videos had been forwarded to Bulldog’s phone and knew there was little likelihood of getting them back.

As guilty as Anthony felt, he was more scared of what his Aunt Nicci might do, for this was as much or more his fault as it was his mother’s.

Minerva felt terrible, it was intended as fun, of course it was wrong, but it was no worse than trying to trick her sister into sucking her son’s cock, and then encouraging him to fuck her. This had seemed just a little bad. Now it it completely blown up, and Minerva didn’t know what to do?

The worst part was, how nice Nicci was being. This wasn’t like Nicci, this was sisterly, of course Nicci’s didn’t know exactly how bad it was and Minerva had chickened out. The note had talked about next week, and Minerva had a plan. Well, sort of a plan. She needed to talk to Anthony, found out how bad this really was, and then on Sunday, in church, with Niici’s eyes on the prize of that big gorgeous cock of that young kid, she would tell the truth.

Down and out of the house she waddled, they had really had a hell of a day. She got into her car, pulled out, and called her son.

“You’re where? He did? All over his sheets! All over yours?” It was so wrong but Minerva took some pride in the fact taht she and Nicci had gotten two college boys to masturbate all over their room to their shenanigans. Yet the bottom line was still the same.

“See if there is any way you can get those pictures back?” She knew Anthony would fail, he always failed. “Oh, and do you still have the pics?” He did, “Then send them back to me ….” At least she could give Nicci that. As they rolled in it was a double edged sword, both of them looked really hot and … somebody else was in control … for now!

In Atlanta's vintage, white Jeep Wrangler with all the doors and roof removed, Muriel and Ricky rolled off to Wawa with the golden girl driving and the breeze of late evening air blowing through their hair. They all got their drink of choice at the convenience store and gathered outside the Jeep to catch up.

They all looked at each other without speaking, happy to be together but aware of a lingering awkwardness. Ricky sippling a large blue Slushee, Muriel with a Cherry Pepsi and Atlanta with a liter bottle of Evian water.

The slender young athlete took a long draught of water and looked pointedly at her mom and brother, finally breaking the silence.

"So," Atlanta said, "You two are fucking each other now? Is that how its going at home since I left, or am I missing something? And what's the Pastor up to these days?"

On Sunday morning at 10am, Minerva arrived at her sister’s home to pick her up for church as they had planned, and found her sitting on the couch under a blanket watching Love is Blind on Netflix.

Minerva was wearing a black skirt suit, and Nicc was in a pair of panties and a tank top, having come home from a morning workout a half hour or so earlier.

“What are you doing?” Minerva asked in surprise.

“What are you wearing?” Nicci asked, shocked to see her sister dressed for either a big work meeting or a funeral.

“We’re supposed to be going to church in twenty minutes, dumbass! Remember?”

“Oh, shit, Min. That’s today? I forgot all about that. I don’t know. Are we really doing that? I don’t feel like doing that anymore, but you look great by the way.”

A few days of normal life and recovery from the stimulating surprise of Ricky’s arrival at her pool with his huge cock dangling out of his shorts and the drunken, debauchery of the sister’s photo session together had sobered Nicci up quite a bit.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. Of course we are going. I got up early and got all dressed up for this.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea anymore. We got carried away.”

“Go get something on. We’re doing this. It’ll be at least something interesting.”

“It’s an interesting I don’t need, though, babe.”

Min pouted and stuck out her bottom lip.

Nicci rolled her eyes. “You’re really going to give me that look?”

Min blinked her eyes and held the puppy dog pout, putting her hands together in prayer.

“Oh my God, that’s funny. Fine,” Nic said. “ For you though. Not for me. Help me find something to wear real quick.”

She threw the blanket off of herself and headed upstairs with Min following close behind wondering how her sister could have basically no cellulite despite that round, bouncing butt.

Last edited:
Ricky, Muriel and Atlanta

It was a shame that the 7-11 hadn’t sold bourbon or rum, as it would have really improved the cherry coke Muriel was nervously draining. She knew her daughter knew something, but what and how?

She was genuinely thrilled to see her daughter, and knew Ricky was even more so, but the timing could have been better.

“What a nice idea, going for a little ride, sharing a refreshment together?” It was Muriel being Muriel, adoring her beautiful children, keeping the conversation light and breezy, the exact counter to her husband. Yet if there was a facade to be played, Atlanta ended any such delusion. Blunt and to the point, that was Atlanta, her aggressive amazon.

"So," Atlanta said, "You two are fucking each other now? Is that how its going at home since I left, or am I missing something? And what's the Pastor up to these days?"

Ricky looked at his sister, “We haven’t fucked … “ Then looked at his mother, “That isn’t fucking is it?” Atlanta had a hard time not laughing her little brother even cuter and perhaps more naive than ever.

“No, most certainly not, no one has fucked anyone … “ And that included the pastor, he had been too caught up in bondage and pain, which Muriel enjoyed more than his fucking anyway.

“I don’t believe you, you smell like sex, both of you .. strongly!”

Muriel was composing a response, when Ricky volunteered, “Are blowjobs sex?” He looked at his sister adoringly, even finding himself briefly staring at her lips, as she swallowed her Evian, nearly choking.

“I have had two of those today, one from the sister of the lady I tried to help, but Mom’s was much better, and so was the taste of her sweet lady liquids in her pussy.” Ricky looked from his mother to his sister who were staring at each other.

“You let him eat you, you sucked him off?!?! MOM!!!!” It was only then that Atlanta took a real look at her mother. Once again a bit red with flush, but there was much more. “Fuck Mom, you look amazing, he has the gift doesn’t he … “ Atlanta looked at Ricky, his sweet blue eyes, so adoring and then she scanned down, to where clearly he was hiding an even sweeter cock.

“Holy fuck!” This led so many different directions, some ripe with potential, others alarming in their implications, and then she did a double take. “What the fuck do you mean the sister of the lady you tried to help?”

Muriel reached out, took her daughter’s hand, “Yes, a lot has been going on, but really, it all might be quite good …”

Muriel looked like a 1960’s Mary Tyler Moore, on the old Dick Van Dyke Show, a throwback to a kinder, more innocent time, and she was about to explain how oral sex with her son, Atlanta’s brother, was really a good thing for everyone .. including Atlanta!

Minerva and Nicci

Minerva had a dual fold purpose for pushing for their Sunday outing. She had taken a great deal of time getting ready, having changed from one outfit, to another, to another. Anthony was still asleep when she left, having missed her first attempt, a sundress with a plunging neckline and bowed skirt. The dress was bright flowers in bold colors and she coupled it with no hose, a pair of Scarlett pumps and matching lipstick. She liked how she looked, but for church it was a bit small town whorish. Which was interestingly, exactly how she was feeling at the moment.

The second was a bit too tight fitting, and while she wanted to catch Ricky’s attention, she wanted her sister to be the feature, sort of. She finally decided on the suit skirt, it meant all business, but she was wearing a black bustier undneath, so that work could quickly transition to pleasure. For since that day at the pool, sucking that gorgeous cock and swelling that delicious cum, Minerva felt the best she had felt in ten years, maybe more, and looked better too.

As Nicci got up, and God damn, even feeling like she did, she hated how good her sister looked in panties. Even at her age, Victorial’s secret, the ladies addition, should have been calling for her modeling. She had on those athletic like panties, gray t-shirt like triangles covering her privates, barely, and looking like exactly Madison Avenue wanted males to want women to look. “Have you lost weight?” Nicci asked, and Minerva was thrilled, she was not used to compliments form her half sister, “Yes, yes I have, about ten pounds and that’s not all…”

Nicci looked over with cocked brow, but knew instantly her sister was right, “Your skin, it looks amazing, a new moisturizier …” it was an interesting question, Minerval had been trying to undertstand herself. Truth was she had been sick with stress over how to handle bulldog, but instead of looking tired and harried she looked great, and it all went back to, “Nic .. I think it’s the kid .. his cum .. I’m not kidding… but I am pretty sure…”

“Oh, come on,” Nicci laughed out loud as she padded upstairs. “This boy’s cum tastes like buttercream frosting AND makes you look and feel younger? You sound like my husband always telling me a facial will be good for my complexion! Or that I need a ‘protein shake’ after my workouts!”

Minerva shrugged.

“Oh my God, now I miss Mike! God damn. I’m so hormonal today. I think I might be getting my period.”

The two sisters strolled down the hallway into the master bedroom and into Nicci’s spacious walk in closet.

“I can’t believe your home,” Minerva gushed. “I mean who has enough room in their closet for a love seat?”

She sat down in it, pulled her legs up under her and watched as Nic flung hangers around, searching for something that inspired her.

“I’m so jealous, Nic, you look better than when you were twenty.”

“Stop. I’m way heavier than when I was twenty.”

“Yeah but it’s all tits and ass, though,” Minerva chuckled. “Like how much do you work on that butt?”

“I have no idea what to wear. It’s frigging hot out today. I live in loungewear or workout clothes. Can’t wear those.”

“Can’t wear a bikini.”

“Can’t do shorts and a t-shirt.”

“What about something like I’m wearing?”

“I’m not wearing a suit, Min, no offense.”

She wandered out to her dresser then back into the closet with som black cloth in her hands, and held them up.

“Lulus?” She asked.

“Try them,” Min shrugged. “Just hurry up. We’ll be late.”

Standing, Nic pushed her feet through the ankle openings then slowly worked the clingy fabric up her calves and thighs until she got just below the shelf-like, undercurve of her ass. With some effort she peeled the yoga pants up about halfway, then had to jump a little in place, bouncing around as she struggled to pull the fabric up and over her cheeks, finally stuffing them into the tights in a round, stunning package.

“That was so hot! But no,” Min goggled. “Don’t you have a cute summer dress or something?”

“I did get a new white one,” she replied, peeling the pants down her lithe legs and stepping out of them, at that point naked from the waist down. “I bought it for a date with Mike. It’s super cute. Just a little too short and strappy for church, I think...”

“Sounds perfect. Show me!”

Last edited:
“So, my little angels, I guess I need to explain a little bit more about this to you both. My gorgeous little darlings, it’s really true. Each of you is the one person of your sex generation what carries our family magic. And that’s special enough, but it doesn’t just taste good like I said, it’s addictive, especially for people that are part of our family. It’s a little addictive because of the taste but it’s especially addictive once they find out about the magic properties.”

“What magic properties, mama?” Atlanta asked for her brother and her, because Ricky was just staring at his moms nipples, looking brain dead. She slapped his leg.

“Well, the effects aren’t permanent, at least, as far as I know. But, depending on how the juice gets into you, or onto you the effects can be different. And sometimes they’re different for each person to. Maybe it’s a pheromone saying you’re a hormonal mix thing like perfume or cologne, smells different on different people, you know what I mean? nobody really knows. But, usually. If you swallow the juice, it makes you look and feel younger for a little while. Sometimes it can make you feel stronger or faster. Sometimes it can make your sexual parts, grow bigger, too, from what I’ve heard.”

“Mama, that sounds crazy!” Atlanta was doubtful. “I know it smells like honeysuckle, and it taste delicious, but come on!”

“Well, I don’t know. You can just see a lot of it’s true. But if you want to hear something really crazy, your grandpappy used to try to tell my mama that if you shot the juice in her ass, it would make the effects permanent, but my daddy’s dick was so big, mama wouldn’t hear tell of trying it, and neither would anybody else in the family. There’s still a lot of mystery.”

Nicci & Minerva

“My pussy is tighter too …”. Minerva just blurted it out, blushing, but needing to tell someone, and only Nicci knew the challenges she had faced. “After the cucumber, that night I was checking, you know how I have struggled with that. It had not only come right back, but, I swear Nic.. I would have even been tight for Ant!” That was quite a declaration if Minerva would have felt tight for a cock as small as her son’s. Nicci knew, Little Ant had been a fat little baby, and her sister had worked ever since trying to tight back up, meanwhile Nicci’s children had been perfectly sized and with her maniacal workouts, no such issues. Yet, what woman in her 30’s didn’t wish she was tighter, just imagine how Mike would love it.

“Honestly Min, are you trying to make this kid too good to be true? A gorgeous cock, a tight young body and now the miracle cum!” Nicci laughed out loud, it was all too crazy wasn’t it? Yet, she found herself biting her lip, what if? There was only one way to find out? There it was, the price tag was still on the light cotton dress. The dress itself was meant for someone a bit petite, white, almost lacy, it dripped innocence, despite the deep neckline and a hem a bit below mid thigh. However, on a body like Nicci, breasts billowing while attractive and slightly sexy on most women of petite build, on Nicci’s little powerhouse figure it was mouth watering.

Wiggling into it, realizing there was no room for a bra, and slowly jiggling and massaging her breasts to fill in the cotton cups, Minerva would have killed to look that good in anything. When coupled with the contrast of her dark tanned skin, against the lily white of the dress, all Minerva could say was “Wow!” Nickie liked wow, “Not too much?” She twirled, partly to look for a crop sweater to put over the top, but when she did, the slightly, billowy, flowing of the lower part of the short dress, flared out, revealing Nicci’s tanned, toned legs, and smooth shaven pussy.

“I think the soft pink angora sweater, the one that gathers nice and tight at your waist with the sleeves pushed up, would be perfect. Both innocent and crazy sexy?” Minerva was so enthused about how Nicci looked, Nicci couldn’t help but be excited too.

“What about shoes? Strappy sandals?” Muriel asked, and then had one other question, “you are wearing panties … aren’t you?”

Muriel, Rick & Atlanta

Ricky felt the kick to his leg, and straightened up. He was just learning the wonders of a woman’s body, but he looked at his sister, “Sorry.”

Muriel smiled at her daughter, “So, you’ve tasted yourself? Good, and yest it is delicious.” Muriel was feeling an incredible sense of pride, describing the genetic gift that she had bestowed on her golden children. “However, while you have the genetics, the power isn’t in your own, your body is used to that, the power is in … “ She couldn’t help but blush, “Combining.” And with that, both women, found their eyes moving to Ricky.

Atlanta was watching her mother, and slowly but surely it was as if someone was wiping away the lines from his mother’s eyes, her skin looking young and fresh, and her body. “You didn’t fuck?” Muriel shook her head, “No, I swallowed him … “ She paused, not wanting to completely lie, “This time.”

For Atlanta, she loved her brother, always had, she had known he had a crush on her, but who didn’t, and from him she didn’t mind, it was harmless. Plus, until recently he hadn’t shown, other than his enormous cock, the physical superiority, like herself. Yet he had certainly filled, out, and now, without meaning to, she found herself staring at her brother’s crotch.

“I know, it is awesome to consider the possibilities?” Muriel acted like she was playing matchmaker. “Mom, he’s my brother, it isn’t awesome at all …it’s ..it’s …”

Muriel wouldn’t hear of it. “My sweethearts, we have a gift, we are people of God, how dare we not celebrate what God has so generously given.”

Atlanta who usually dealt with life in a very black and white manner, seemed to find herself drowning in the gray. “Mama, can you tell me again what Grandma said about taking it in the ass?”

Nic and Min

"No, I'm not wearing panties, Min. I hate it when they show through. This is a white dress. The wrong color will show."

"But, Nic, it's a short white dress, hon. Isn't the wrong color better than seeing...your..."

"I guess I can find a pair of white ones. Hang on."

Nic fished through her panty drawer and found two options: a pair of Victoria's Secret white thongs, and a pair of lacy, white cheeky panties, and held them both up.

"Try them on with the dress. We need to step it up, too, babe. Hustle!"

Nic stepped into the thongs, let her dress fall over them and turned her back toward her sister.

"Okay, can't really see them. That's good. Bend over."

Nicci touched her toes and the dress rose above the bottom of her cheeks as she bent at the waist.

"Okay, at least your pussy is covered. I mean mostly...and your asshole shows a little. That string is so thin! They're fine, I guess. Better than nothing. Forget the other pair, we don't have time. Now, grab those sandals, and let's get going. You can strap them up in the car. Those things will take a while, and the last thing I want to do is walk in late. You know we're going to stand out anyway."

"Okay, okay," Nic laughed. "Jesus, I'm not sure I'm ready for all this. It's Sunday! I was just on the couch!"

But she grabbed the first pair of strappy sandals she could find. A pair of gladiator flats that entirely exposed her pretty feet and painted toenails...with straps all the way up to her knee.

They ran down the stairs and into Minerva's beater for the trip to the Baptist Church.

Nicci strapped on her shoes, and applied some light makeup and lipstick, threw her hair in a ponytail; and by the time she'd finished doing all that, they were pulling into the parking lot, which did not appear to be nearly as crowded as they had expected for a Sunday sermon.

Last edited:
Muriel

"Well, it's just something pappy used to try to tell my mama! She didn't believe it. Said it sounded fanciful. Not that the whole thing about the magic juice doesn't seem a might fanciful, you understand. My mama had a long history with men telling tall tales to get what they wanted, and even though she knew pappy was a good man and the properties of the magic juice were proven, she never did believe him.

"That, and of course, the men with the magic juice are extra extra big. Like our Ricky here," Muriel winked at her son. "And all that meat don't fit so good in your backdoor. At least that's what Mama used to say. so nobody really knows if its true or it ain't."

"But what did my grandfather say about it, mama? What did he say happened?"

"Well, I suppose the old goat used to say if you ook the juice deep in your ass that the effects were permanent. Or more permanent. Or lasted longer. I can't rightly recall at this point, sugar. We never paid him no mind!

Atlanta shook her head. The whole thing was unbelievable, so why not this part too? And none of the women in her lineage had ever found out?

"Have you seen your brother, lately, dear?" Muriel could see the doubt in Atlanta's proud face. She thought she knew everything but she was young.

"Ricky pull your pants down. Nobody's lookin'"

Atlanta said, "No, Ricky, we're in public!"

Ricky dutifully obeyed his mother's wishes and exposed his mammoth dick right there as they stood next to his sister's open-air Jeep.

Both women stared at it.

"Now, Miss Conquer-the-World. Who wants that in their ass to find out?" Muriel chuckled.

"Okay, Mama, I get it now. I get it. But we need to figure this out. Isn't there someone we can find to test it on other than us? I mean, assuming we want to share him?"

Nic & Min

Min was in such a better mood, although her discussion with her son the day before had left her quite sad. When she had started the session with Nicci and made the fateful decision to forward the pictures, she had meant it as innocent fun. Well as innocent as sending increasing pornographic pictures of one’s aunt to her nephew could be. But let’s face it, after the Escape Room, those lines of traditional demarcation were forever blurred.

It had been such a good day, one of the best days of bonding with her half sister she could ever remember, and then to have it end with Bulldog’s text had made it all come tumbling down around her.

It hadn’t been until yesterday when she had received the rest of the story from Anthony, how he had been caught, forced to walk the halls in a cum stained sheet diaper and had to do two loads of laundry while forced to give his phone to Bulldog. Poor Anthony was so sorry, and Minerva was angry at herself that her supposed good deed had now gone so terribly bad!

“He’s just bluffing right?” She’d asked, only to be convinced it was no bluff. Things were only getting worse for Anthony as well, as he was now openly referred to as Pervert, up and down the halls. Despite the fact that Bulldog had not fully yet disclosed, it was hanging over his head. “Mom, please you have to help, I don’t know exactly what he will do, but I wouldn’t put anything by him, ANYTHING!!!”

This was as bad as Minerva had feared, and she had no choice but to come clean as she knew she needed Nicci’s help, or at least her brain, and although she might not want to, Nicci had just as much exposure here as Minerva and Ant!

They hopped into the car, and Minerva brought out her phone. “Hey! I’ve got some good news and bad news, but look….”

She handed over her phone and Nic shot her a glance, “How did you?” Nicci was already skeptical but part of her was thrilled to know the pictures were there. She slowly started going through them….

Minerva watched her eyes, “You really look hot don’t you… I mean WOW….” Nicci’s eyes were wide open, she had no idea how much had been video, but those were even better than some of the stills. “They really are, arent’ they… Oh fuck, Mike is going to love these…” She started picking and choosing, sending the ones she wanted to her phone, deleting the ones she didn’t and even the ones she did after transmitting. She couldn’t trust Minerva to have these.

She saw the ones of Minerva, “Fuck you look hot too… what if I sent those to Mike?” Nicci was of course kidding, but Mineva piped right up, “Go ahead, we are all family right?” Now Nicci was getting nervous, that answer was not like Minerva at all. She remembered the preamble and asked, “So, you said good news and bad news…” And she watched her sister’s shoulders deflate!

Muriel Atlanta & Ricky

Ricky was confused by the whole conversation, but he couldn’t help watching the two women he loved most in the world talking about their “gift”.

He heard his sister’s last comment, "Okay, Mama, I get it now. I get it. But we need to figure this out. Isn't there someone we can find to test it on other than us? I mean, assuming we want to share him?"

“Test what?” Ricky asked, and watched his sister giggle, something Atlanta did rarely. She was not a girly girl, more and Amazon Princess, but even she was embarrassed. “Well baby brother, we need a guinea pig to test exactly what your cum does to women dependent on where they receive it.”

Atlanta had already somehow gotten over the morality ambiguity, this was a clear opportuny for competitive advantage, something Sun Tzu would have appreciated. The fact it also might involve some fun with her handsome little brother, that was just icing, butter cream at that, on the proverbial cake.

“I mean we could each ….” Murlie offered, “I have already swallowed and look …” She stuck out her chest which were now extra firm, extra large C’s and her skin was looking younger by the second.

“I don’t need bigger tits…” Atlanta explained matter of factly, they just get in the way. Hers were still very nice, firm, perky, but a small handful at best. “But my abs, my core, my legs, my ass…. Ricky could be very helpful!”

Each woman was doing a full inventory of their bodies, when Muriel spoke up, “But Sweetheart, it isn’t just the magic, your bother is very … attentive.” Atlanta understood the code words here, so few men really enjoyed and excelled at eating pussy, and little Ricky, now big Ricky, seemed to be a prodigy in more ways than one.

“Atlanta, I have been thinking, I have a thought on where we might get some advice …”

When they went back home, the pastor was at the kitchen table working on his Sunday sermon, Atlanta gave the Luke’s t warm of hellos and headed up to her room to think. Saturday was spent doing chores around the house and there was never an oppotuntity to move ahead. And of course, Sunday was supposed to be reserved for God.. at least Sunday morning….

Min and Nic

"Tell ya later," Minerva said. "Let's go to church. I could use the confession, and I think we're already late."

"What are you talking about?" Nicci asked as they exited the car in the church parking lot. "I don't think they have confession at Baptist church anyway," she shrugged.

Entering the church, a pastor was already standing at the lectern, pontificating loudly, while the occasional person shouted "Amen!" or Hallelujah!"

Nicci and Minerva slid into an open row second from the back and took stock of the crowd. There weren't more than fifty people, and that left the pews no more than half full. The two sisters had a row to themselves and scanned the crowd, looking for Ricky.

"There he is. I think that's him," Minerva nudged her sister in her bare shoulder and pointed toward the front row, where a tall kid with tousled hair sat in some sort of gooofy religious getup, with a vest and a sash around his neck or something. Was he wearing some sort of crown? What the fuck?

"How are we going to get his attention?" Nic asked.

"Let's see if he gets up or something," Min responded.

A matronly woman two rows in front of them turned around to shush them, and the two sisters shushed her back in unison.

Meanwhile, the pastor kept rolling loudly up front.

Both of the sisters felt like they wanted to put a gun to their heads as they listened to the pastor sermonize endlessly about topics that were of no interest to them. Finally, seemingly on cue from his father, Ricky rose up, walked toward the pastor, kneeled, and received an offering of bread from his fathers fingers, placed directly in his mouth. He then stood, bowed, crossed himself three times, and clasped his hands together in the symbol of prayer and thanks before turning to walk back to his seat.

Minerva waved excitedly from the back of the church, trying to get the kid’s attention, and Nicci elbowed her sister in the ribs, embarrassed.

Ricky‘s face registered shock and surprise, as he saw the two sexy women practically glowing in the back of the church. They stood out like a sore thumbs among the rest of the parishioners.

“Good to see him wearing pants, even though they fit like shit,” minerva said.

“Speak for yourself,” Nicci giggled.“Can you imagine?“

It wasn't until the sermon was over, and most of the crowd rose, cheered, and began hugging each other, that Ricky moved again. He wandered up to the pastor and shook his hand before continuing through the nave of the church and walking through a door at the back into some other, hidden chamber

"Come on," Minerva said to her sister, tugging her by the arm through the crowd. Nic’s hand instinctively went to the back hem of her dress to make sure it didn’t flounce up high enough for anyone to see her ass while her sister pulled her by the hand through the crowd

Last edited:
The Pastor

Two days earlier….

It was his worst fears realized. The voice of his wife expressing desires for his son, a son whom he knew he could never compete. While his wife Muriel was forty years old, having had Atlanta at 19, Ricky at 21, Richard Johnson was fifty. Richard had been given Muriel’s hand by her father. Muriel’s father knew of his family’s gifts, and felt he needed to put his daughter’s virtue into the hands of a man of God.

Although nearly ten years older, Richard Johnson had been so immersed in being a preacher, raised in the strictest of households, he had never indulged in pleasures of the flesh. Given their mutual naitivity, and Richard’s natural inclination to never show weakness, early on they had engaged sexually purely in the pursuit of having children. The thought of pleasuring a woman orally never occurred to him, as he thought if filthy.

Early on Pastor Richard Johnson was a strikingly handsome man. Thick, wavy brown hair with steaks of blonde highlights, nearly six foot three with a naturally fit and muscular skeleton. Yet he was not endowed with the superior genetics of Muriel so the years had not been as kind.

As the years went on, a bit of weight had gathered around the middle, such that he wore spanks to keep it all in. As the hair had grayed and thin, he was now a bleach blonde, with a strong comb over, not too dissimilar than a recent President.

Yet as he aged, he had also found an interest in sex he hadn’t known existed. It had all started a few years back, he had been traveling, giving his sermons to a variety of audiences. One would be attendee had been so taken with his powerful delivery, his dominant tone, she had come in after hours seeking private guidance, submitting herself fully, and giving him a confidence and power in sex he had never known before.

He had learned his attraction to BDSM, dominance and masochism, never worrying about the pleasure of his lover, more out of ignorance than anything.

To sit in the hallway, listen to his wife’s reaction to his son, her comparison to himself, had been shattering.

Today …

The Pastor’s rhetoric today was on the sanctity of marriage, the importance of the marital bond, and the woman’s responsibility to her husband… let’s just say that only half the congregation was nodding their heads in approval. None of them included, Minerva, Nicci, Muriel or Atlanta ….

Ricky, Atlanta & Minerva

Ricky was confused, today was suppposed to be an introduction to the Lenten season, Ash Wednesday was this coming Wednesday, but for some reason the Pastor had changed his plans. Ricky listened carefully as always, yet while both Muriel and Altanta saw the obviousness of the Pastor’s message, his none too subtle condemnation of the happenings of his own household.

Their reaction was at best muted. Atlanta truly did not care, she had long since gathered an idea of her father’s philanderings, and almost laughed out loud at the hypocrisy of the message, while Muriel understood her husband’s message, but she was a woman who suddenly felt reborn, and it would take a far more powerful antecdote than guilt to fight her addiction.

The Pastor had taken liberties with his church, doing his own types of confessions and repentance, only available to females, and only performed off hours. He had also taken on the giving and receiving of communion which was when Ricky and the sisters made thier connection.

“Mrs. Burton is here, and her sister….” Ricky whispered to his mother, Atlanta overhearing and turning around spotting the two women who were clearly unlike any others in the audience.

“Who the fuck are they?” She whispered, with Muriel giving her a hush sign, “Those are the women Ricky referred to yesterday.” Atlanta turned again to take a longer look. Immediately not liking the woman based on breast envy alone. Ricky’s mind was in a whole different area. Over the past few days he had thought back often on his time at Mrs. Burton’s house.

He needed a moment to collect himself so when the service was over, Ricky went out the back entrance, it lead to a series of small meeting rooms, but he had barely gotten there at all, when he heard the door open behind him.

“Where the fuck did he go?” Minerva wondered aloud as she and Nicci entered the empty room at the back of the church nave.

There were two doors in the little room, and one was ajar.

The sisters went through that one and found themselves in another room – not empty of clutter, but empty of other people. Ricky was nowhere to be seen. Again, there were two doors, and they darted through the one that wasn’t closed.

This pattern repeated two more times, and it felt weirdly confusing and seemed like a bizarre set-up in the church – these little rooms with a maze-like feel to it all.

Finally, they stumbled on the ridiculously attired Ricky, fussing with a box of candles as he stood in his loose black pantaloons, bright red vest over what appeared to be some kind of pirate shirt, his crown, and long white sash around his neck.

“Ricky?” Nicci asked.

Surprised at the intrusion, he wheeled on the voice, and his eyes took in her long legs, strappy sandals, and dazzlingly provocative figure in the pretty white dress.

“Mrs. Burton? What a surprise! You look amazing. What are you doing here at the church? How did you and Ms. Minerva find me back here?” He looked behind them nervously.

Minerva walked toward him, undeterred by his questions.

“Ricky, let’s not fuck around. Nice outfit, by the way. What the fuck are you wearing? Don’t answer that. I told my sister what you taste like, and she’s here to see for herself, right, Nicci?”

Nicci turned to her sister in horror at how outrageously forward she was being. Minerva looked almost possessed.

“Whip that big, delicious meat out!”

“Right here?” Ricky asked in confusion.

"Where else?" Minerva responded with wild eyes.

Back