The Pastor’s Son (closed for CasualK9)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
Should I go tell this poor woman? This was the moral dilemma coursing through my very soul at the moment. I had been horrified, my classmates voting for the hottest MILF, and then when I learned what MILF meant, and further there was a bounty for … mounting!!! She couldn’t know. It really wasn’t my business, but no one deserved that. It had been my first year as a senior, which was a year later than usual, and to hear this my very first day!

I had spent the last year on a mission, rebuilding houses in Maui, Hawaii. All the work had changed me, changes I didn’t fully realize. I had been a little doughy before, six foot two with tousled brown hair, streaked with natural blonde highlights, deep baby blue eyes, basically a doppleganger for a young Brad Pitt, albeit originally out of shape. The work had transoformed me, as did one more year of puberty. The heated work and minimal meals had chiseled my frame, sculpted and defined each muscle, broadened my shoulders, and made more pronounced the broad V to my 30 inch waist, and natural 8 pack abs.

And while that was the reality, my own body image was the doughy virgin I had left as, awkward with girls, and raised to put God first! I had been told about the competition, asked to contribute, and of course, refused! But now, walking up to the door, could I really tell this poor woman of this contest that she couldn’t possibly be aware!

I was a pastor’s son, raised to hold women in respect, their bodies, their virtue! I had made a decision to tell the poor woman, see if there was any way I could help her, as I could not understand how God could allow this poor woman’s name to be sullied like this.

Pulling up to her home, it was very large. There was a car in the driveway, she was having a guest possibly? Should I come back? It had been too hard to get my courage to come this far, I needed to proceed.

Wearing a powder blue t-shirt, and sand shorts I had to be careful getting dressed. One of God’s challenges to me was having to hide the ten inch flaccid monster that slung nearly down to my knees. I tried to tuck it in tighty whities, and while a bit painful, worked, but had to be careful to avoid an unseemly bulge in my pants.

No one answered, and I went around back only to see two women, looking down into a swimming pool, as if one of them had dropped something! Knocking on the metal gate, trying to peer over, not wanting to disturb, my voice cracked at my first attempte, “Mrs. Burton?” Nothing. “Mrs. Burton, sorry to interrupt, this is Ricky Johnson, I .. went to school with your daughter .. may I speak with you?” This time I seemed to have gotten the women’s attention….

Nicolle Burton had invited her half-sister, Minerva over to do some tanning and poolside catch-up after it seeing each other very often for a number of months. An outrageous experience at an Escape Room last October had both brought them together, and, in some ways, pushed them a bit further apart than they already had been. Family dynamics that had always been challenging were warped in unforgettable ways.

So, some drinks and gossip by the pool felt like a good idea, and the two half-sisters had picked right up where they had left off - bitchy, competitive siblings that had known each other and alternately hated and loved each other all their lives. They had a bond that wouldn't easily break.

Each had tried to outdo the other in terms of their poolside attire, and Nicci, as always was the hands-down winner. A pair of 14k gold earrings with large hoops that were studded with real diamonds dangled from her earlobes, and her hair was tied in a huge cascading, 80s style spout atop her head.

She was in her late 30s but had a figure that at any age would have been admired. She was exceptionally smooth, trim, and fit, not overly muscular, but exceptionally toned, and her feminine curves were particularly soft and spectacular.

She wore a neon pink, micro thong bikini she had purchased almost exclusively to make her sister jealous on this visit. It covered next to nothing, and the petite woman looked explosive in it.

“I have never seen a bikini that tiny, Nic. I didn’t even know they made them that tiny,” Minerva had said when her sister had removed her cover-up by the pool. “I had to look three times to make sure you weren’t naked!”

“That’s the idea,” Nicci had responded with a sly grin.

Minerva had also bought a new bathing suit for the day, and though she did not have the ideal body dimensions of her younger sister, most observers also thought her quite beautiful.

They got their beauty from their shared mother, and while they were both undeniably pretty, their faces skewed much more toward a sultry,sex appeal than they did toward museum beauty. Their auburn hair would’ve largely been the same had it not been for the highlights in Nicci’s that made her look like a natural blonde.

Minerva shared her sister‘s ultra feminine curves, but was also thicker all the way around, having 20 some pounds on her.

Minerva wore a black one piece, but not a conservative one. It had a large, circular cut out for the belly, another cut out showing her massive cleavage and while not a thong in back, it provided minimal coverage to her fat cheeks.

They had been enjoying margaritas, music and reminiscing all afternoon. They had even done some swimming. And that swimming, along with a little light horseplay had led them to where they were now.

Nicci had lost one of her earrings and Minerva and she were at the edge of the pool on their hands and knees peering down into the deep end looking for the missing piece of jewelry.

“Oh my God I hope it’s in here somewhere. Mike gave me these. I think they’re Van Cleef & Arpels or something.“

“What’s going on with you and Mike anyway?”

“We’re still working on things,” she sighed. “I’m still basically begging to get him back. We’re going to therapy, doing some dates, but still separated for now. He’s really making me work for it! But can we talk about that later and just try to find this thing right now?“

“Nic, don’t worry. It has to be here. You were wearing them all afternoon. We haven’t left the pool. Don’t worry about it.”

The music from the backyard Sonos sound system was thumping 90s rap music, and it took a while for the voice of the kid to be heard. Nicci was at the time too caught up in the search for her earring to notice, but Minerva heard her sister’s name being called from someone behind them outside the gates to the pool.

“Oh, wait, there it is, I think I see it!“ With her hand fully extended, Nic reached into the pool until her whole head dipped below the surface of the water.

But, there were 10 feet of water in the deep end of her pool, so her slender fingers were nowhere near the earring, and it’s dazzling diamonds shimmered at the bottom untouched, sparkling in the sunlight.

It felt like Minerva was elbowing her hip anyway, and she pushed herself up out of the water, threw her head into the air with a gasp, whipping her tanned back with her long, wet, blonde hair, and she took a deep breath while gathering herself on all fours.

“Nic, we will get it later,” Min said to her. “There’s somebody asking for you.”

“Where? Here?“

“Right behind you, dummy. Up there. Looks like a kid“

“Oh, my God, another one? Who the fuck is this now?”

Still on her hands and knees, Nic turned her head to look back.

Last edited:
There was a moment I wasn’t even sure they were there, I heard a giggle above the din of the music and then there they were. Both bent over the edge of the pool, two glistening, amazing well tanned women’s bottoms being kissed by the sun as the bobbed up and down, clearly searching for something below. The first call of my name, had gone unheard which was good since my voice cracked in a combination of nervousness and seeing more flesh of a woman up close than I ever had before.

I did not realize at first, my body must have before I did, heat was flushing over, and I felt my muscles flex. I knew I should look away, I had no right to see them like this, particularly with why I was here. There was a stirring in my body, so unusual, almost dizzying. My hands were moving to open the gate, walk right in, as I called and the darker haired woman looked at me. My eyes gazed at her, one moment afraid, one drawn closer.

”Yes, Mrs. Burton .. ma’am …” She rose from the water and the plume of water from her hair was hypnotizing, like a commercial, and again a shudder though my body, I didn’t understand. “I’m so … sorry for interrupting .. It is just .. “

The one woman had nudged the other, now the blond looked at me, she was stunning, I had never seen .. how could those kids at school say such a thing? My heart was beating so fast.

Now nearing you, your full forms on display, I should not be seeing, trying to look away but can’t, like Icharus, “I’ve come to tell you something, and I am so sorry to be the one… oh .. oh … excuse me, I’m Ricky Johnson, Pastor Johnson’s son, I went to school with your daughter …before I left …” I was jabbering, this was so confusing!

Reaching out my hand, trying to make my eyes not look all the places they seemed to want to go, fighting my own head from dropping just trying to look into your eyes, first one of you, then the other .. “Which one of you is Mrs. Burton?”

Nicci and her sister walked up the slate paver stairs toward the gate where the new guy was standing. He looked sheepish, but also a lot more lean and too than a lot of the local kids she had seen around town.

Neither sister bothered to cover up.

Nic reached both hands back behind her head and squeezed her long spout of hair out using her hands like squeegees while she eyed the visiting kid. Finally she spoke. His eyes were darting everywhere. No surprise.

”You realize that it isn’t normal to knock on someone’s door, have nobody answer, then walk into their backyard to try to find them, right?”

She shook her head at him.

”Well, you’re here to tell Mrs. Burton something, is it?” Nicci smiled.

Minerva chimed in, “Which one of us do you think is Mrs. Burton?”

Ricky didn’t really know how to respond to any of what was happening, and as time and this conversation went on, it would become ever more glaringly obvious to him, how ill equipped and ill prepared he was to have it. And that was even without these most unusual stirring he seemed to be feeling everywhere.

In fairness to Ricky, he had no idea such women existed, not in these proportions so prominantly and prodigously on display. He was licking his lips, had the sun suddenly gotten that much hotter?

”Oh yes … no… uh … it isn‘t normal at all, it was just with the car in the driveway, I thought someone must .. and I thought it was important you knew .. and I feel so bad about what they did…..”

If Ricky had been listening to himself he would have realized his speech was a riddle wrapped in a conundrum, but he had never seen, let alone spoken with two nearly naked, and spectacular older women.

”Yes … for Mrs. Burton …Which…” He was cut off

Hmm, this seemed an odd question, shouldn’t they know? Was this a test? Why would they test? Yet he did know why he was there, for one of them had been described as the towns number one MILF, AND, he had learned a MILF was a mom I would like to fuck, well not him, when he was thinking I, he was thinking them, all those others and this poor …

Again he unsteadily held out his hand, “Well, I am not sure, but I believe .. perhaps….”

It was only then his eyes, ever so briefly cast down, and those itsy bitsy, teeny weenie, triangles on her hot pink bikini, caught his stare .. only to slowly trial his eyes back up, his cock tingling and drawing badly needed brain from his brain …

”It’s you….” His hand went toward Nicci .. wanting to shake her hand, but at the height of those triangles… “Mrs. Burton… they have done something bad .. not fair .. not honorable … and you should know?”

“What?” Nicci smirked, “Eyes…eyes,” she held her hand out flat and gestured upward to the kid. “You’re not here to tell me I can save on my electric bill by going solar are you? I don’t want that shit on my roof.”

Minerva laughed.

”And, Min, stop being mean, this guy looks scared shitless.”

Last edited:
Her hand held out flat, he wasn’t sure what to do, he had seen this once in a movie and he bowed, gripped her finger tips in his hand and kissed the back of your hand, “Nice to meet you Mrs. Burton.” Although it seemed the other woman was not as please with his correct guess, and it was not about to get better.

Her hand released, he wanted to keep his eye up, “Solar system? Electric Bill? No.. they .. I’m sor sorry, but the senior boys voted you the number 1 MILF in town….” He did not see shock or awe, but of course not, “Ma’am .. you don’t understand the voted you the Mom I’d Like to ….”

”Like to…,” Nic leaned forward and gestured with the hand he had kissed to encourage him to finish.

”Fuck,” her sister said. “The term means the mom they want to fuck. What’s your point, whatever you said your name was.”

Last edited:
This was not going well. Perhaps he should go, he turned his head at the woman who looked a bit like Mrs. Burton, “Yes, that is what it means, although I don’t usually use that word, fornicate.” Ricky turned his attention back to the woman being nice to him, Mrs. Burton, almost ignoring the other.

”I am sorry, but yes, a vote was taken, no names were suggested, boys just wrote down names and turned them in, and .. I did not vote, but ... my understanding is you not only were the top vote getter, you were the only vote getter .. every single boy wanted to fornicate .. with you.”

Ricky stopped, swallowed, blinked hard twice, not to look down, stare, yet they were there, he was there, and he felt something slipping in his shorts, where he had carefully folded and tucked his ten inch penis.

Ricky had dazzling blue eyes, sparkling white teeth and dimples, handsome and yet, he was best known for the size of his, he hated the vulgarity of the word, or so he thought, cock!

”I am sorry, if i could help you I would, just because a woman has … “ His eyes looked up and down, “Attributes, she should not be coveted…” He glanced at the other and then back at Mrs. Burton. “No matter how those attributes might look…”.

Ricky had worn shorts today, shorts that came ot his mid thigh, and, as his cock slipped out the leg hole of his tightly whities, it sort of fell down his leg, which would have been fine, if the pulsing through his groin wasn’t starting to make it twitch and grow…

“Wow! I can’t tell you what a relief that is!”

They both looked at her strangely.

“It’s a relief to know every single boy in town = except this one apparently - votes on a private ballot that hey wanted to fuck you?

Even with the summer heat and a healthy margarita buzz, she knew better than to explain why she felt relieved. Minerva knew about some of it. Knew about a few regrettable …dalliances she’d had, but it had all started whe a young neighbor had come over one day and told he about the bounty. She had wondered ever since if the whole thing was just an elaborate lie to flatter and intrigue her, to make her want to help the kid, to trick her into doing things she would never have done if he had come over, for example, and just offered to pay her for a blowjob or some shit. She would have felt like a whore and laughed him out of her yard. So, it was a relief in the sense that this was the first other person in all that time that had ever confirmed it was real.

“No one else received votes? Why? There’s not a single other mom of any age that even one one of them — they can’t even possibly all know her! There are so many other hot women around here that work had and deserve recognition.”

”Yeah” Nic said supportively, “Those are good points, Minnie. I mean, besides the fact that none of us should be objectified that way, either. It doesn’t even sound real.”

Both women had noticed a sudden shift in the awkward, harmless informant, but neither was sure what it was. Then Minerva, ready to begin another rant, noticed something VERY unusual. After a double take to make sure she wasn’t seeing things, she elbowed her little sister.

”Ow!”

Min whispered something in Nicci’s ear, and afterwards, Nicci dropped down in a squat and pretended to pick a weed.

”What’s the big deal about her?” She said to the kid while Nic was on the down low. “Unanimous? Come on!”

The Number One MILF couldn’t suppress a wicked grin any more than she could prevent an electric dart in her brain and an involuntary shudder in her clit when she saw the unmistakable, puffy pink crown of his dick dangling like a weighted lure all the way down below the bottom of his preppy shorts. And the whole head was just sticking out…straight down…not even hard…and as a shopping expert, she figured his shorts had to have been a 9 inch inseam.

“Holy shit,” she giggled, “I don’t think I‘ve ever seen that before,” standing up to the dizzy lightheadedness of a massive tipsy head rush.

Last edited:
She threw her left hand to the top of the gate to support herself, slender tanned fingers with freshly manicured, brightly painted nails wrapping around the black aluminum. Her 2 carat diamond ring sparkled magnificently in the hot sun as she giggled and the swooning feeling passed,

”Whoa,” she said. “You ever get those?”

Last edited:
“Recognition?” Ricky had never thought about it as recognition. His eyes moved to Nicci, and for the first time really took in Mineerva as well.

“I’m sure there are many beautiful women…” It seemed like Mineerva’s posture changed a bit as he looked at her.

And then almost to himself Ricky muttered, “older women really are so much more…” He shook his head not sure where he was going, as the two very scantilly clad women had his head spinning, his body feeling things he couldn’t remember feeling before.

His eyes having taken in both older beauties, had blood rushing to and starting to drive his massive erection.

He reached out to grab Nicci’s waist to help stabilize her. His hand brushing across her gorgeous breast.

“ I do, I’m actually a little light headed too..” He reached up to rub his eyes, arching his back, making even more of his thick long, quickly hardening cock visible.

“Could I sit down for a minute?”

Nicci’s head was still swimming so much from her head rush and the sight of his mushroomy dick head dangling at the bottom of his shorts she didn’t notice his hand brush across her nearly naked boob. She did feel him grab her waist through the fence and though it kind of refreshingly and unexpectedly gallant of him.

The sisters looked at each other and briefly. He had injected something unexpected into their girl day, and he was so nervous, young and religious that he seemed safe enough.

Minerva invited him down before her sister had a chance to say no.

”Sure,“ she smiled, “why not? Follow Mrs. Burton. She’ll be happy to show you a seat won’t you, Nic?”

”Umm, okay…," Nicci said, turning to lead him down the stairs.

She knew exactly what her sister was doing…setting the poor boy up to trail behind her knowing she was wearing nothing but some thin, pink strings. She would look practically naked to him and he didn’t look like he could handle it.

Nicci almost felt bad for him, but what the hell, he was the one who had decided he needed to stop by and give her this urgent warning.

The brushing of her Victoria’s Secret like boob, had been a thrill, although one more visceral, than Ricky would want to admit to himself.

He appreciated the women’s kindness, maybe it was the heat, as Ricky had no idea of the type of light headedness the flow of blood to his cock, necessary to drive that magnitude of erection, would require and its impact on the rest of his body.

He began to follow Nicci and was suddenly exposed to a whole new world. Other than the thinnest line of neon pink fabric, Mrs. Burton was basically naked. Up and down his eyes watched, memorized and were exposed to a source of male inspiration that was incredible.

”Oh My … “ He muttered, as with each bounce and sway of her incredible ass, the blood rushed harder, his cock got harder and he began to twitch and tingle and, it was a heady feeling.

”Thank you for being so kind, I think if I just sit down a minute, I should be …” To follow the bouncing ass was making it near impossible to even formulate cogent thoughts, it was sensory overload, and despite his upbringing, he was coveting, and coveting like a madman!

”I am not very experienced with girl, uh women, and when I heard about the vote, and the bounty, I thought you should know .. so that you might ….” He forgot his intention completely, it was amazing how her toned body walked, her ass moved, and how it was making his mouth water, despite being desperately thirsty.

He had no idea where he was following Nicci to, but at the moment he would have walked across hot coals to continue to enjoy this view.

”When I walked up, it looked like you were searching for something… did you lose something … could I be of help?” Ricky was an Eagle Scout, it was as much a part of him to be helpful as it was to have, by far, the biggest cock in school!

Nicci led him on a completely unnecessary lap around the pool just to have him follow her and fuck with him, but she began to get worried he might pass out, and the last thing she needed was to have to call EMS.

"It's my earring," she said, turning to flash and give a light finger flick to the one, huge, dazzling hoop remaining in her lobe as she leaned over and spread a towel on a low Tommy Bahama beach chair for him. "Maybe you didn't notice. There's been a lot for you to look at here, but I'm only wearing one."

Her fat ass fanned out spectacularly as she set up his chair. She wasn't used to the micro-thong, so she had no idea she was flashing bits of her labial lips and her asshole, but she probably should have, and the boy certainly did. Thank God she was shaved.

"Its sister is in the deep end of the pool. It's nice of you to offer, but why don't you sit down for a sec first - you look a little queasy," she giggled as she looked back at him.

"You want a margarita?" Minerva asked.

"Stop, Min - he's in high school! He can't drink yet."

Last edited:
Ricky had no real idea of the path they were taking nor how circuitous the path Nicci had chosen to take him. However, it would have been fine with him, as despite his light headedness, he had never taken a more desirable walk or had a more stimulating view.

He swallowed as he saw her bend over, he had never seen a woman’s pussy before, any of it, nor the cute little starfish that seemed to wink at him as she bent over. He knew a woman had hair “down there” like he did, yet she had none, just these delicious looking, soft pink and seemingly juicy lips.

He knew he should look away, but he was so light headed, and so stimulated, that if he were Icarus, and her ass and pussy the sun, he would have been burned to elimination.

blushed at the “there’s been a lot for you to look at…” line, it was something he could not deny. “You really do have a lovely yard and pool here, and it has been so nice meeting you both.” Yet it was unclear if he meant Nicci and Minerva, or simply Nicci’s tits and ass. “I had not noticed the missing earring, but I see it now, and they are very pretty, I would be happy to help you find it, you think it’s in the pool?”

the world was spinning a bit, so he sat down in the offered chair, rocking back a bit, his now swollen cock, taking on a purplish hue in his massive mushroom, all teh way out, and an inch or two of his veined, powerful member. Yet, there was still a solid 6-8 inches of fabric covering his length as it attached to his body, so the two sisters could do their own math and estimates of potential man meat available?

”Thank you so much Mrs. Burton…” He offered, as he immediately felt a bit less dizzy. “I am not a child…” Ricky had no idea where that came from, but suddenly from deep in his soul he felt a need to appear older, more mature to these women. Ricky had never had a drop of alcohol in his life other than a few sips of communal wine, but now, faced with teh bevy of temptations around him he boldly, well at least as boldly as he could, “I would love to taste one of your … margaritas!”

"Now we're talking!" Minerva said. "I think we could all use one!"

She went to the pink Yeti filled with ice, opened it up, and filled three cups to the top with the extra-strong concoction she favored.

She sashayed over, bent forward to show the poor kid her mammoth chest, handed him his drink and said, "Bottoms-up," as she turned her fat ass toward him to walk away.

She turned to her sister and said, "Come on, Nic, let's sit over here so we can all chat."

The two sisters sat down at a wicker loveseat directly across from the kid in the low chair, and Nicci gasped at the unexpected sight of his dick exploding from his shorts, even larger than before.

"Oh my God, this is too much," she said, taking a long drag on her Logic e-cig and crossing her legs. "Min, get him another place to sit."

"No, thanks!" Min said mischievously. "I think this is perfect!"

She also crossed her legs but lit a real cigarette, took a huge draw, and blew an enormous smoke ring in the air.

"So, tell us more about this contest you didn't vote in. You look like you might have changed your mind. You look like you might really WANT to cast a vote now, am I right?"

The two smug sisters, some twenty years his senior, sat across from him, awaiting his response with a look of hungry amusement on their faces, looking like they had just finished a photo shoot for a slutty swimsuit website and had been the most highly sought-after models in the country for the project.

"Why are we doing this to him, Minnie?" Nicci whispered in her sister's ear with a giggle

"Because it's funny, Nic, now shut up and let the pastor's son speak," she whispered back.

"Come on, you really decided you just HAD to visit the house of the one woman in town every single guy unanimously said they'd like to fuck. And then you just HAD to come out to her backyard and see if you could find her by her pool. Because you just HAD to warn her that everyone single kid you know wants to fuck her? Talk about taking one for the team? I mean, what a throwback. What a hero."

Minerva couldn't stop laughing at the concept when she put it that way. A few sips of margarita had restored her buzz very quickly.

"Okay, stop. I think he was really trying to be sweet," Nicci said, gazing at the kid's ridiculous, still-growing dick still unknowingly protruding from his shorts, and mentally calculating how much more of it was still hidden from view.

Ricky took a deep breath. He had no idea what a margarita was, and if he had known it contained alcohol, he would not have encouraged it. Alcohol was a sin, and all Ricky had done, his entire life, right up until, perhaps this very instant was to dissaude sin and help people find the better, more enlightened path.

”Oh no, this seat is fine, I am just feeling a bit better, and I would not want to put either of you to any other trouble.” He meant that, even knowing how much he had enjoyed the way Mrs. Burton spread … a towel on a chair.

He thought a margarita must just be one of those sugary drink, like, yes, Gatorade, something athletes seemed to use, but Ricky had never been allowed. He took the concoction, the sweat of the cold beverage already sliding riverlets down the cup, and before he even took a drink, he ran the cup across his forehead, although it wasn’t the heat as much as teh revelation of sexual stimulation that had Ricky in a lather.

He again, arched his back as he wiped his brow, he now fully engorged cock momentarily jutting out, nearly 4 inches or a bit less than half of it in total, getting a good day time view. Ricky had no idea he was exposed, earlier as his body began to respond, he had felt pain based on being so confined, but now that his beast was no longer caged, he was happy as a lark, and absent that concern, simply focused on the “conversation”

He hear Mineerva give her long diatribe, expressing her incredulousnes at his behavior, to which he sincerely and genuinely responded, “Yes! That is it exactly…” But he had to clarify, “No ma’am.. and I’m sorrry I am not sure I know your name, but no I would not want to vote, for why would I want to encourage Mrs. Burton or even yourself of being objectfied? You are both so beautiful and so kind … I would hate anyone thinking they could just use you for their gratification.”

Ricky finally took a big gulp, it was sweet, but there was a burn that had a nice, very satisfying quenching effect. “Geez, that tastes really good!” He was suddenly bright eyes, and took another, a large gulp, having nearly drained it in two sips. “Would you mind terribly if I had a bit more?”

Mrs. Burton defended him, “Why wouldn’t I be sweet, you both have been so nice to me, I hope I haven’t been too much of a disruption…”. Ricky just assumed the women were being a bit bashful when the looked down, even stared in his direction but at his feet, no, actually, a bit higher ….

”I do understand why they think you are beautiful, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen …” He now was most definitely talking to Nicci, “but that doesn’t mean, they should not respect your honor….” Ricky was suddenly concerned, that her friend, might choke!

Minerva nearly choked on her margarita.

"Her honor!" she snorted. "Ha! Let me tell you about my baby sister!"

"That won't be necessary, Minerva. Thank you SO much!" Nicci said, looking at her sister with a vicious head-shaking ook to silence her as she stood up to refill Ricky's cup.

His eyes were riveted to her scantily clad body as she padded over to him to take his cup and make her way to the Yeti. Her heavy tits jiggled and jounced with each step, and when she turned, he was again fascinated by the way her big round ass cheeks crashed into each other like two battling basketballs as she walked away. And yet she was otherwise so thin.

And then she came back again with a full cup for him, and Ricky was beside himself with awe at watching her.

"Be careful with this, champ. Go slow," Nicci winked, handing him the cup and jiggling back to sit back down next to her half-sister, who was grinning from ear to ear.

“You two are sisters?” He momentarily let himself enjoy the clear similarities in their eyes? No. Hair? A bit …Tits and Ass? Mmmm, that was it, Ricky now shaking his head in acknowledgment, “I should have noticed and it is Minerva, or should I refer to you as Mrs. ?????”

Ricky could not help but notice and admire all Mrs. Burton did, how she spread her thin, firm thighs to get up, how that small triangle seemed to slide up inside her, how her billowy breast as nearly dislodged themselves form their minimalist slings, and how her body moved in a perfect, bouncy rhythm.

”Were you a champion gymnast once Mrs. Burton you move with such … grace?” He asked, his eyes never leaving her the entire journey.

”Thank you, I do try to be careful about never having sugar, but I am treating today as a bit of a treat!” He said enthusiastically, unknowing licking his lips while enjoying each of their mammaries, before taking another large gupl. The sports drink seemed to be having its own effect on his body, “Wowz.. dis …Izzy … weally .. gooood!” He didn’t even realize his normal perfect annunciation skills had moved ot a bit of a slur.

Ricky squirmed in his chair, his ass now sweating like the rest of his body, the massive python in his shorts slithering back and forth as he moved. “Itsss wreally hotz outzzz herezzz izzn’t itz?” The alcohol was doing its job, and his eyes now spent little time eye to eye, as the triangles of Nicci and the material openings and slightly spread thighs of Minerva, were far too distracting.

“Youz knowz … smoking izzzn’t good for yuzzz…” Yet, the inhaling and exhaling, the rise and fall of their tits, was a very appealing side effect …

There was something about this sports drink, the “sugar“ was really affecting him. “I’m getting sleepy…” His head wobbled a bit, and his eyes focused on Nicci’s incredible tits as he tried to regain where he was.

”How about I go look for that ear ring.. If you will just shut your eyes a moment …”

Ricky stood up, forgetting to check if the ladies had indeed shut their eyes, or even turned. He peeled off his shirt, hiccuped twice, and then undid his pants, worked his shorts and tightly whities down over his ten plus inch spear of a cock, and then kicked them off.

Suddenly he was buck naked. Ricky’s sister had convinced him to shave his pubic hair, why at the moment he couldn’t remember, which made his enormous cock look even bigger as it stood, slightly curved, pointing upright and … PLOP!!!

Some how he had sat, no more collapsed back into his chair, his massive naked cock, his toned chest, all on the display for the women he had come to warn. He wasn’t passed out, but he was sound asleep, likely having a very new and special kind of dream, the color pink, prominently displayed!

Back