An Interlude

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Tiffany was standing with a group of her nerdy friends when Jack spotted her. She was wearing a long dress with a heavy zip-up hoodie, holding her textbooks and notebooks in front of her chest in a failing effort to hide the size of her mammoth tits, and generally trying to look as unsexy as possible once again. Only Jack knew better. Yesterday he had an orgy with Tiffany, and two other girls, Amy and Amanda, in a library study room. Once the orgy started it was Tiffany the prude who had locked the door so they wouldn't be disturbed. Jack couldn't help but wonder what she was wearing under those baggy clothes. He had promisedto do raucous, sexual things with all three girls going forward and seeing TIffany standing with her friends after an 8 am class looked like a good opportunity to start fulfilling those promises.

Jack was only six foot tall, but he was three hundred pounds of muscle and the center for the college's football team. He could walk faster than most people could walk and was surprisingly light on his feet, something he proved on the football field all the time. None of that was helping him get to Tiffany faster through the crowded hallway. He was just too damn big. Which was something Tiffany seemed to like about him.

As he slowly got closer he heard one of her friends talking loudly to be heard above the crowd. The girl talking was the most exotically dressed of the group, wearing a spiked collar and a black leather jacket and boots with her hair dyed pink. Jack had never met her, but he knew her name was Natalie and she was widely regarded as a faux-punk that considered dying her hair and wearing a leather jacket as rebelliion against her conservative parents, but that was as daring as she got. Maybe she was just way into anime. She didn't drink, smoke, and from what Jack had heard, she hadn't fucked anyone yet, male or female. But then, that was similar to the reputation Tiffany had before he found out how much she loved sex. Then again, Jack and Amy had to help her discover her love for sex by giving Tiffany her first series orgasm. And her second, which was actually on Jack's cock and came witha flood of pussy juices he hadn't expected, after she made out with Amanda while riding Jack's dick. He idly wondered what Natalie looked like under that jacket, and imagined her face covered in his cum. Fuck, what if he could add this whole group of girls to his little harem? Would they follow their leader, Tiffany, into Jack's bed? Would they be there to suck his dick or to eat her out?

Jack shook his head, clearing those thoughts from his head as he heard Natalie's words.

"...I mean, why do we even have a football team? It just wastes university money, pulling necessary funds away from academics and the arts! I mean, really, what's the point of paying for a bunch of neandertals and thier skanky girlfriends to smash?" She laughed at her own double entendre, and so did the other girls in their little circle, except for TIffany who actually blushed.

His timing, as perfect in the hall as it was on the football field, Jack was standing behind Natalie as she finished her statement. He let the weak laughter die down before he said, "I don't know Natty, I do love to smash." He caught Tiffany's eye and her blush got even deeper.

Natalie jumped when Jack spoke, and turned around. She looked up, and up, and up to see him. "I didn't, uh, I mean, you weren't, um, I..."

Jack cut her rambling off, "And I think you'll find that neadertal or not, the football team supports itself on ticket sales alone. Our television contract pays for scholarships for those arts and academic programs you're advocating for." He may look like a walking brick wall, but Jack was on both an academic and a sports scholarship. Every once in awhile he let people see his intelligence.

Natalie was stuttering again, still a mix of flustered from being embarrassed and surprised that a popular, relatively famous jock was talking to her. "I didn't know, uh, you're, uh..."

"You're right, I'm a neadertal who likes to smash." Jack thrust his hips to emphasize the word smash. "Did you want to see me smash, Natty? Or did you want to smash with me? I'm really good at it. I think you'll have fun."

The rest of the girls giggled at that, except Natalie who was dying of embarrassment, and Tiffany who was glaring at Jack. Jack kind of half-shrugged at Tiffany and grinned. The formerly packed hallway had mostly cleared out during the brief conversation, but that was the way of college: moments of mass migration. Someone should do a sociological study.

As the titter died down Jack stepped into the middle of the girls' little circle and gently took TIffany's books from her, stacking them on his own Optics textbook and holding the large books and notebooks easily with one hand. "If you girls will excuse us, I need to talk to Tiffany for a moment."

They walked out of the hallway and out of the building. As soon as they were outside TIffany said, "That was rude what you did to Natty, she was so embarrassed!"

Jack grinned at her. "Careful, your RA is showing."

"I'm serious Jack! She's a friend of mine, and a nice girl."

Jack shook his head. "I was just teasing." Was he teasing Natalie or Tiffany? Probably both.

"And offering to have sex with her?" A pause. "Were you serious?"

Jack turned to Tiffany, giving her his biggest smile. "Of course I was. With your permission, milady."

Tiffany looked away and didn't respond immediately. Jack wasn't sure exactly what she was thinking, but then, this was uncharted territory. Yesterday he had offered to be exclusive with all three girls, and they had all turned him down. Was she thinking about that? Was she thinking about how good it felt when the other girls paid her attention? After she made out with Tiffany, Amanda had fucked Jack in front of both Tiffany and Amy, while Tiffany and Amy had gently rubbed each other's slits. It was a moving moment, and incredibly sexually charged.

Tiffany suddenly seemed to realize Jack was leading her behind the building. "Wait a minute Jack, this isn't the way to my next class."

Jack grabbed her by the arm as he ducked behind some tall arborvitae style coniferous trees, pullling Tiffany with him. They were about ten feet tall and bushy all the way down to the ground, giving a surprising amount of privacy. There was almost three feet of room between the trees and the building. The only way someone could spot them was if they were looking between the building and trees, something very few people would ever do.

Before she could catch her breath, Jack had spun her around and pushed her against the wall, gently but firmly, pressed his body against hers and was kissing her deeply. His right leg separated her legs, his thigh pressing against her sex through her dress. Soon his hands found her waist, moving up and down either side of her chest, his thumbs pressing againt the side of her breasts. The front of her oversized breasts were crushed up against his muscular chest. A minute more of kissing and jack began to rock back and forth rythmically. He was only going about an inch back and then an inch forward, but with his thigh pushed right up against her sex, rubbiung the length of his thigh along her slit, and her nipples getting freed, then crushed against his chest over and again. It should be quite arousing.

Eventually he broke the kiss, still rocking back and forth while he whispered in her ear. "Hello my dirty little fuck toy. Have you missed me? Have you missed your master? Have you missed my cock?" He kissed her before she could answer, another long kiss, rocking agianst her, caressing her entire body without using his hands. "It's been too long since I've tasted the sweet, sweet nector of your cunt." Another long kiss. "Too long since I've felt every inch, every centimeter of your body, starting from inside of you." Another long kiss. "Too long since I've filled your lips, your mouth, your throat with my cockhead and seen your pretty face made prettier with my cum." Another long kiss. "So tell me, my gorgeous, sexy, incredible, big-tittied cum-loving cocksleave, are you ready to fuck right here, in public, where anyone could find us?"

--------------

OOC: A subplot from our Study Group Orgy. Closed

Back