The Pastor’s Son (closed for CasualK9)

"What's taken you do blasted long?" Pastor Johnson said to his son when he entered he room. He heard his son's entry but hadn't looked up at the worried kid. He was too transfixed by his repeated spreading and closing of Nicci's openings as he mashed her ass cheeks back and forth....over and over, as she lay helplessly strapped to the table, complaining about it all.

"Are you ever gonna do anything or just smush me all around like a ball of dough?" she taunted. The pastor just groaned. "Take a picture it'll last longer!" she complained further. "Your ten minutes must be half over by now, you psycho."

Before his son could respond, he said, "Never mind where you've been. I don't care, just get that dick of yours out and stuff it back in this woman's mouth so I can have my fun."

"Umm, it's already out sir. I haven't been able to put it away," Ricky said sheepishly, his cock conveniently having been returned to rock-hard status by his sister's sucking.

"Good then. Right. Why, though? Never mind. So, feed the blasted thing to this harlot again. All she does is bitch. She never shuts up!"

Ricky eagerly walked up to the head cradle, and all Nicci could see of him were his legs and his magnificent penis throbbing.

"Oh God, I love that big thing," she moaned, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to reach for it.

Ricky, however, was still talking to his father, oblivious to her efforts to suck his giant dick.

"Dad," he said, trying to find the strength to stand up to his father with a few words.

"Lahhhhh," came the noise from Nicci's mouth while she reached for the boy's monster penis and the pastor spread her cheeks as far as possible.

"Dad, Mrs. Bur...Nicci...isn't a bitch," he said, but the pastor wasn't paying attention to anything he said. He was soaking in the view of Nicci's dripping spread pussy and her winking asshole.

"AHHHHH," she moaned more loudly, frustrated. Her head was stuck in one position in the cradle, and she couldn't do anything more than reach for Ricky's beefy meat with her tongue.

"Just give her the dick, boy!"

"Yes, sir," Ricky replied angrily, grabbing the cradle and shoving his cock as far into Nicci's open mouth as it could go. It was only when he heard her gagging and choking on his cock that he realized his frustration with his father had led to such a thoughtless action on his part.

"That's more like it," the pastor grinned, and he plunged the full length of his smaller-than-average penis, all five inches of it, into Nicci's sopping, stretched pussy to the hilt, reveling in the way her ass cheeks shook like Jello as he slammed his paunchy lower belly into them and his balls whacked into her clit.

The pastor's forceful plunge did nothing to move Nicci's head forward as it certainly would have had she not been strapped to the bench. She was quite immobile, so only her cheeks shook, and her tits clapped together then jiggled to rest in response to the pastor ramming into her. The horny reverend sunk his hands into her ass and reveled in being deep inside her hot body.

Ricky had been disappointed in himself that he'd shoved his cock so deep into Mrs....Nicci's throat that she had choked. He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a long backward thrust of his hips and it dangled in front of her eyes with a dancing string of drool bridging between it and her gasping mouth.

"Are you okay, Nicci?" Ricky asked, genuinely concerned.

The sexy woman bound naked to the fuck bench, the pastor's little dick stuffed balls deep inside her, gasped for breath.

"I'm fine," she inhaled some of her own drool, coughing wetly. "A little slower next time, kid. Hey, is there a fly or something behind me? I felt a strange, tiny little nuisance..."

"Choke her with that horse dick, for CHRIST'S SAKE, boy, and don't take it out until I tell you or you're out of this room, so help me GOD!" the pastor bellowed and began pumping Nicci's pussy as hard as he could.

Nicci giggled. "There it is again...GLPPMMMMH" and Ricky obediently stuffed his dick into her open mouth before she could belittle and anger his father any further, worried about what that might lead to for her.

She lapped and sucked hungrily, even as she choked and coughed on the massive amount of Ricky's young cock stuffed halfway down her throat. Her eyes watered as Ricky held it there both because it felt exhilarating AND to prevent her from talking. Nic fell quickly into her big dick trance as her eyes watered and her nostrils flared for breath.

Last edited:
Ricky was tormented in so many ways. He loved his sister and she had been his life long crush, even before he knew sex existed. There she had been, going down to her knees, her gorgeous face buried in his nutsack, his cock felt fabulous in is mouth, and then his father called, and he had no choice, but he would figure how to make this up.

There there was Mrs. Burton, Nicci, and while Atlanta was the love of his life, Nicci had leaped to the top of the charts and had his mind working and his body wanting in ways he had never thought possible, and now could not do with out. Then there was Minerva and his own dear mother, all them them also offering and wanting and he had been raised to be faithful, monogamy sacred, was it okay to want and be with all these women? But the magic of his juice made it seem, like Jesus himself, he served a higher purpose. He would discuss this with his mother when he could.

Then there was his father, who had always been the personification of holiness, but how foolish he had been, as there was nothing holy about this current situation, this act, other than the magnificent holes of Nicci herself. “Daddy be careful, you’ll hurt her?” Rick had momentarily pulled his cock from Nicci’s wanting mouth, she was smacking her lips to get the magnificent schlong back on her tongue, he heard her laugh, “I’m serious, is he even in there?” She wiggled her ass just trying to feel something, anything, and all she felt was the paunch of the pastor’s belly rubbing on her magnificent ass cheeks. “Fuck, is that all you’ve got??” She asked.

Not that Nicci wanted to be fucked by the older man, but as long as she was here, his dick was inside her, a girl deserved a little thrill, didn’t she? She wondered how father and son could be so different, but rather than contemplate, she felt Ricky’s fabulous tip back at her lips and eagerly gobbled it up, ready for yet another magic juice burst and that delicious creamy filling!

While this question outraged the Pastor, he also understood. Ricky had stretched and gaped Nicci so open that his little cock could fit in with space to spare all around. She was so gorgeous, that just rubbing on two sides was still getting him off, but he craved something tight, and that winking asshole was like a neon sign. “You want to feel it bitch?” He said as he pulled out, and again Nicci felt nothing. Ricky politely pulled his cock out so the hot MILF could answer, “It would be nice to feel something, maybe you’ve got a dildo?”

“Only Ricky, the Pastor sneared, the biggest dildo I can imagine?” Ricky stupidly took his father’s words as a compliment.

“Please Ricky…” Nicci was hungry and with the cock back in her mouth began working it like a whore running out of time. She quickly understood what the Pastor meant as she felt his little cock press into her ass, sliding in surprisingly easily and she hated to admit it, enjoyably. Yet, “Mmmm.mmmmm…” She was trying to say something and again Ricky obediently pulled out, wishing everyone would just make up their mind. “Okay, you can fuck my ass, but at least reach around and work my clit you asshole, do you ever give your wife an orgasm?”

It was a fair question and the Pastor was not all that sure, as his wife’s pleasure was never a concern of his, never once did he even consider it. Furthermore, given his belly, and shortish arms and stubby fingers, manuevering to reach her clit would not be easy, or even possible.

“No he doesn’t!” There in the door were both Muriel and Atlanta, watching their husband/brother rotisserie the beautiful Mrs. Burton. “Honey help Nicci would you?” Atlanta was still a bit pissed about having been stood up earlier, “But Mom, Dad is ….” Muriel was ready for this, “Oh just pretend he is someone else, just like I do… I used to pretend it was Ricky, but you probably need to think of one of the little dick boys from college.”

This entire thing was humiliating, not at all what the pasture had fantasized, except, MY GOD, Nicci had a great ass, and fucking her tight MILF hole felt incredible!

"Mom, that's not even fair. Every guy I know has a little dick compared to Ricky," Atlanta said as she warily approached her father. Her lip curled at the sight of her father's penis pumping in and out of Nicci's asshole like there was no tomorrow. "Oh my God, Dad, you are really just hammering this poor woman in the ass," she said, watching Nicci's cheeks bounce gloriously as her father's head was drenched in sweat and a maniacal look was plastered on his face. Atlanta swallowed hard, looking back at her mom, then at her brother, whose face was thrown back in ecstasy as Nicci slurped loudly on his fat cock.

"Seriously, Mom?" Atlanta turned back to look at Muriel with an upturned lip. Her mother was nodding and encouraging her.

The lithe, six-foot goddess tried hard to focus on the little tramp stamp from the early 2000s just above Nicci's slutty, bouncing ass, but her eyes kept being drawn to her father's skinny little dick pumping into the sexy woman who was so busy sucking her brother's cock. The whole thing was pissing her off. She reached down and fingered Nicci's rubbery, wet clit, massaging it gently and half-heartedly with her fingertips. She sort of wanted to just slap it because she was so jealous of he way her brother had just left her to shove his dick back in this woman's mouth instead.

"I can't fucking do this, mom. I want to help her, but....but Dad is just freaking me the fuck out. I can't watch him do this," Atlanta said and rushed past her mom and out of the room.

Muriel sighed and approached her husband. "It's okay, dear," she said to the grunting pastor. "Enjoy yourself. Fuck her fat ass extra hard for me, honey. Get all that fire and brimstone out on her. She can take it, believe me. Oh wait, just a minute," Muriel said, taking a short silken whip with silicone tips from the wall and handing it to him. "Don't forget this," she added with a wink to her appreciative husband.

Muriel crawled under the chair where she had a spectacular view of Nicci's empty, gaping pussy and throbbing clit with her husband's balls clanging just short of it every time he thrust into her ass. She also had a great view of another set of balls - her son's! Nicci's drool soaked and dripped all over them, and her plump lips wrapped around Ricky's shaft about halfway down its length. Muriel wondered how Nicci was able to fit so much of it in her mouth.

She had come down there to help her new girlfriend out and make it a little better for her with her husband sawing his dick so vigorously in and out of her little asshole. She had planned to lick her clit for her...and she still might...but her son's big balls were just swaying there, and she couldn't help herself.

"Sorry, Nicci," Muriel whispered. "Better you than me, though, sugar," she said as she took her son's balls in her mouth, and she heard the whip smack into Nicci's ass. The MILF yelped in gurgling surprise around her son's monstrous shaft, but she couldn't move an inch. Ricky reached down to cup Nicci's swaying tits, brushing past his mother's head as his hands found the heavy, hanging flesh of her gorgeous boobs and squeezed them while she sucked his dick and his father fucked her ass.

Last edited:
If Nicci wasn’t in the harness that she had so willingly and now regretted being willing to be strapped into, she might have flipped off, sworn at or simply spat at Murliel. Yet, she was glad she hadn’t. After all, the woman was willingly sharing, more encouraging Nicci to have her son’s spectacular cock at her whim, and if one run in with pencil dick back there was all it took to secure such unencumbered access to such a divine rod, well then, so be it!

Plus, although Nicci was no fan of taking it up the ass, if she were, the pastor’s little dick was actually quite nice, applying just the right amount of perssure, that is someone would just work her fucking clit while she sucked this gorgeous cock, it could be a damn near perfect experience.

This was a lot of thinking while she adjusted her jaw and did things with her tongue that must be illegal in many states! Also, as much as she wanted Muriel, well anyone to work her clit, it was hotter than fuck to watch the eager and quite beautiful mother lap at her son’s balls, while Nicci sucked his cock. If anything she could feel Ricky tensing, knowing how ball play almost always led to a quicker and bigger explosion.

“I’m so sorry Sugar, it’s just my baby looked so good… and when you have time, I would love a lesson on how you are able to get so much of that big dick in your mouth?”

Atlanta who had stormed out, had slowly slunk back and stood just outside the doorway, and was listening to it all, she had even taken a peek to realize that Ricky had a really sexy, tight, muscular ass too. Her back pressed just outside on the wall next to the doorframe, she went into a squat and was jilling herself like a madwoman, while planning how she might steal her brother away still tonight!

“I have not been very thankful have I?” Muriel respositioned herself only to stare up at Nicci’s swollen and needy clit. “After all, for you to satisfy him, and let him get that out of his system…” She heard the crack of the whip leaving a dark red line across Nicci’s back and ass, and another yelp of the blonde who never let go of that big horse cock, now that she had it. She could tell Ricky was about to blow and she was not about miss even a drop of that yummy, miraculous goo!

“You know my balls might enjoy a little…” The pastor making his own request. Muriel was a bit miffed, as she had only just begun to latch her lips around the swollen button and feast on Nicci’s clit. “Honey shhh, you have plenty there to deal with, you know a woman like Nicci is doing us a favor, she normally won’t do such a ….” Muriel need not finish, why further detail out the extremely unsatisfactory erection her husband normally sported.

“Fine!” The Pastor harumphed, and brought to more loud lashes down on Nicci, giving her ass and back a bit of a very well tanned, pink zebra look. Nicci was irritated herself at the fact that all of this, the cock in her ass, the whip, the binding was all making this cock sucking and clit eating an even bigger turn o!

Suddenly, as if a bell had been rung, everyone started going off left and right, first it was Nicci, gushing into Muriel’s gulping mouth, which triggered the tight pulses in her ass, that made the pastor fire deep inside her rectum, while her gasp, quite literally sucked the geyser like gusher from Ricky’s massive balls and cock and the flood of endorphins around the room sent Atlanta to the ground as she came like she couldn’t remember.

It took a moment for all to rub it all out, and it was then and only then the Pastor regained control, “Everyone out…”

“I can’t until you release me…” A panting, spent Nicci snarled.

“Everyone but you Mrs. Burton….”

Atlanta was still breathless and spread on the floor in a small puddle when Muriel and Ricky walked out. But rather than be surprised both simply dropped to their knees and began licking up the magic residue while it still had some magic to bestow!

The Pastor waited for his son and wife to leave, he would have some words with her later, although he could feel his grip of dominance slipping away, now that she had seemingly found the strength of their son’s cock and cum. They were a concern for later, now he was going to take full opportunity of the incredibly sexy blonde bound helplessly to the fuck bench.

“I hope you are learning your lesson, the implications of your wanting actions, the peril’s of serving as the devil’s instrument?” Nicci rolled her eyes, “And what instrument was that you just had up my ass?” The Pastor couldn’t see how she had rolled her eyes, or the snarl of disgust on her lips, and now with Ricky, Muriel and Atlanta all gone, she had no reason to be here at all. “Untie me you Freakshow, you’ve had your piece, be happy and let me be on my way, I have important things to do.”

“More important than serving your God?” The Pastor stated pompously, standing naked before her, smallish dick flaccid, but everything in his view screaming at him to not let this pass without further enjoyment.

“No, more important than getting off your little dick!” She laughed back. That was enough, off the pastor went, and all Nicci did was hear a drawer slide open, “What the fuck was that, what are you doing?” Nicci strained to try to pull her head up and turn around and look to no avail. However, if she had seen she would have really yelled, instead it wasn’t until the cold, stainless still tip of the anal plug began to be hurriedly pressed into her ass, did she know.

“There, that will keep my cum nice and fresh in your ass for the next two hours before I expect you to ask my permission to remove it.” Nicci had heard enough, “Two hours my ASS!!!!”

The Pastor chuckled, “No, two hours in your ass!” And then gave it a good solid spank, while the bound, blonde MILF fumed. Yet that was nothing, as next Nicci heard wheels going across the large tile floor and there, laying on a rack like a mechanic might use under a car, slid the Pastor underneath her. “What the fuck are you doing now?” Would this never end Nicci wondered, he had to be kidding about those two hours, right?

“You are quite the specimen, I want to see exactly what I have here?” Nicci simply groaned as she saw the Pastor slide beneath her. Staring up at her face in the cradle, her full lips and then down at her much fuller tits. “Beautiful …” He remarked palming her orbs and squeezing as if testing the ripeness of her melons.

“Hurry, I have to go pick up my children?” That was a lie, what Nicci really had to do was get Minerva and hustle off to the Varscity Grill, as this had all taken much longer than the quick slurping of Ricky’s cock she had intended. “Children? That’s impossible, your tits are perfect?” He was squeezing her nipples as if trying to tune in an obscure radio station. Only to start lightly punishing them in perfect rhythm as if they were a mammary speed bag.

“Your body… How big are your tits? They’re just as amazing as your ass - one would think that couldn’t even be possible.” And as much as she didn’t want to, she couldn’t help but be pleased by the compliment.

“34C…”

Nicci heard the chuckle of disbelief, before the Pastor spoke, “Oh, don’t be so modest, my lamb”

Nicci was once again pissed, “Your lamb? I’m not your fucking lamb, whatever that means! And that’s the size they were when I got them done.”

The pastor stopped his speed back training and once again gave them a nice firm squeeze, “You had them done? They look completely natural, and they are at least Ds.”

Nicci wanted to argue, “Everybody tells me that, but I don’t wanna say I’m 36D because that sounds too bimboey.”

The Pastor was moving down her body, “Oh My Dear, that is what you think is bimboey?” His hands were sliding down her body, “Your stomach is so flat and defined…”. His hand went over her mound, spreading the lips of her pussy, sliding his fingers in as if he was her OBGYN, “Tight, trim, there is no way you’re a mother.”

Nicci now spoke with pride, “Popped both out naturally, just takes hard work, kegels, and …” Nicci did not care to go into any more details. The pastor was now fingering her tight hole where Ricky’s cum was still seeping out.

“Very good… very good indeed….” He was speaking like an inspector who had just decided that Nicci was indeed prime and not choice! “I think I’m ready for my blow job… “ Out he slid and moved his little limp dick in front of Nicci’s cradle. “I wouldn’t slide that up here, unless you want it bitten off!” Was the blonde MiLF’s none too subtle warning!

The very wrong reverend was quite taken aback. He had legitimate concerns that the voluptuous hellcat might actually bite him, and that was a threat he had to take seriously. He backed away from her face slowly, unsure of his next move, disappointed she wasn't just going to suck his dick like a good little whore.

“That’s what I thought,” she sneered. “Just give me a chance, and they'll be calling you Pastor Dickless this Sunday. What more can you want from me to keep me tied to this thing besides that now? You already tried my pussy and fucked me in the ass. You're SO not getting the hat trick! And, what could we possibly have to talk about? Let me out of this thing, you asshole!”

“I’m a man of the cloth, my dear,” he said pompously, trying to regain his footing. “It’s blasphemous to speak to me that way! Speaking of assholes, though, yours was DIVINE, and I look forward to my sperm swimming around in it for the next two hours. I hope you feel every single one of them inside you.”

“Oh, I’m not keeping this stupid thing stuffed in my ass that long! And, please excuse my disrespectful language, your eminence. So, FUCK YOU then…FATHER. You can’t just keep me stuck here!” Nicci whined as he resumed clapping her delectable dangling boobs around, occasionally pinching her nipples devilishly. “That’s kidnapping or something!”

“But if I let you out, how will I ever get you back in?” he opined.

“Ow!” she yelped as he twisted her left nipple particularly hard. “You won’t! But that’s your problem, your fake holiness – not mine!”

“Well, that’s why you will be here as long as I choose…”

“I have a fucking appointment!”

“A date?”

“The only guy I date is my husband!”

The pastor laughed out loud, genuinely amused and surprised. “Well, an adulteress too, then. You must atone, vile whore.”

“Wait, she said angrily, as he gazed in amusement at the plug he’d stuffed in the mouthy MILF’s ass. “What did you just call me?”

“You heard me, the gruff man huffed back. Grinning, the pastor reached for the wall, and took down two large peacock feathers. Standing directly behind Nicci’s drool-worthy rear end, he took either feather and danced it across the soles of her bare feet, strapped firmly to the bench by her ankles.

His eyes widened gleefully as Nicci’s body began shuddering as she bucked her ass wildly, trying to avoid or resist the tickling. The fuck bench nearly fell over as a result, but the pastor was transfixed by her gloriously jiggling, whip mark reddened cheeks. They shook and clapped as if she were twerking, but Nic wasn't trying to shake them so hypnotically. She was simply trying to pull her cute feet away when they had nowhere to go.

“Stop it, you sick fuck! I hate being tickled.”

But why would he stop, the pastor asked himself. This view was irreplaceable!

“Buck, Mrs. Burton…buck!” he goaded her, his twisted eyes sparkling.

“God, please...no more tickling,” she called out breathlessly while she continued to comically shake the bench with her wildly shaking body, and particularly her hips and butt.

For another full minute, Pastor Johnson enjoyed the mouth-watering view of the bucking MILF slut who had been so willing to strap herself to this bench just to service his foolish son. That minute seemed like an hour to Nicci, and she squealed, shuddered, twerked, and complained the entire time. Pastor Johnson adored every second.

“Fine,” he said eventually, fully erect again, for whatever that was worth with his small cock. “I’ll stop…”

Nicci was relieved but refused to admit it by descending to thank him, instead just breathing heavily into the head cradle with her ass still high and spread as she settled down.

“…for now,” he chuckled, and Nic rolled her eyes.

The pastor turned a crank and moved Nicci's knees about one foot further apart. Then he reached for an intercom on the wall next to him and pressed a button ominously labeled “SS.”

“Ms. Olga, please come down to the playroom. I have someone I think you will very much want to meet.”

“Is it another bad girl?” The deep voice of an older woman with a thick German accent crackled hopefully on the other end of the speaker.

“A married mother, actually! But, oh, yes, most exquisitely bad…” the pastor responded, pushing some of Ricky's still-oozing cum back into Nicci’s well-fucked pussy with his thick thumb before twisting the butt plug a few times and pushing it in firmly as the helpless MILF groaned.

“I’ll find my strap-on! Horst and I will be right down!” The woman’s crackling voice was followed by a short beep.

Pastor Johnson called out, “Not your retarded brat! Just you, dammit!“ but it was too late, she’d already gone.

Olga Helena Saurbrun had been born in Occupied East Germany in 1974, and raised in the old East Germany. She was a stern looking woman, originally blonde and blue eyed, nearly six feet tall, she had been trained in the East German sports camps to be an Olympic class swimmer, but was victim of the East German advanced doping program that was uncovered only two years before her projected Olympic debut.

Shamed as the product of the old Russian block, she made her way to the US at only 18. With deep blue eyes, long hair and an Amazon like figure, she was discovered on Ellis Island by an ex KGB against who ran a Manhattan brother. Originally she was made to serve as a simple whore, generally utilized by male submissive clients. Trained by her clients’ unique desires and requests, she became a Madam of some repute in Manhattan, but was forever a woman desperately seeking salvation. Horst, her only child, was a mistake, a love child, fair haired and strapping, of she and a wealthy client who could never acknowledge her, nor their baby’s, existence, specifically his need and relationship with a madam, and his needs as a submissive.

The Pastor had been introduced to Olga and in each other they found a mutual salvation. It was Olga who not only played to the Pastor’s submissive tendencies but also taught him to switch and take on the dominant role for the woman that needed his unique gift from God.

The Pastor had arranged for Olga to move to their little town and serve as his personal secretary. Wearing her hair in a bun and glasses, dresses that were one size too big, sweaters and blouses that hid muscular and voluptuous features, she was only brought out for special moments by the Pastor. Nicci would be the target of their fourth “salvation”, the Pastor could barely hide his enthusiasm.

That was, until Horst came up. Horst could just have well been named Horse! A boy of 18 who was a near doppelgänger for a young Dolph Lundgren, which was no mere coincidence! Only since his Birthday had Olga begun to encourage Horst’s participation. He was such a natural, and although he was no Ricky, he was quite well endowed, and would give Nicci a nice counter point to focus on, while the naked, and strapped Olga, went about preparing her ritual.

By the time Horst came down from his room his mother had donned her six inch heeled, thigh high boots, which made her nearly a foot taller than Nicci, her crotch less panties and corset, and held her ten inch strap on in her hand, which by coincidence perfectly matched Horst once fully erect….

Ms. Olga, as the parishioners tended to call her, was also the feared Sunday School teacher, which under her stern watch the pastor and she both referred to as the “SS.”

Her son Horst was non-verbal, though no one knew why because he otherwise showed no signs of anything other than strong health.

As the two Germans silently entered the room, Horst walked directly in front of the face cradle and awaited his mother’s instructions.

Nicci’s angry, exhausted eyes widened at the sight of a new strapping schlong, twice the size of the pastor’s and far more lively. But she had places to be and no way of knowing what time it was.

“Not another big one,” she whined. “Who the fuck does this belong to?”

Last edited:
“His name is Horst, and he is non-verbal,” Ms. Olga responded in her thick German accent, rolling the ‘L’ at the end of ‘Verbal’ while caressing Nicci’s prone ass with her gloved hand.

“His name is Horse?” The trapped and well-fucked MILF snorted in laughter. “God that’s so silly and perfect!”

Olga smacked the cheek she had just been caressing.

“Insolence will not be tolerated! I see why you called for me, Pastor Johnson. This one is a handful.” Olga squeezed one of Nicci’s big round cheeks in her hand as she commented. “More than a handful. His name, Sinful American Woman, is HorsT! With a ‘T’!

Nicci snorted in some more giggles. She had no idea why she found it so funny, especially in this situation, and she knew it was not helping her cause. Horst had reached his big hands under her and began fondling her heavy hanging tits and grunting, his huge young cock, twitching, and growing just inches from Nicci’s stuck face.

“Enough! Horst, put some jewelry on her,” she commanded, handing her eager but expressionless son a set of pink handcuffs made from hard rubber and a dainty, elegant but sturdy rose gold (or was it copper) chain made of tiny curb links with two small clips at either end.

The young blonde mute took the two items from his huge, dominant mother, with dead eyes and an expressionless face. His dick, however, showed a great deal of excitement as he took them, extending even further, getting harder and pointing up rather than dangling.

Deftly, the hulking boy felt around her big tits and attached the clip at either end of the light chain to each of Nicci‘s quarter-inch nipples, giving the shade of white tug downward to make sure that it was firmly attached.

“Ow! Hey! Fuck! That hurts, Horse! My nipples are sensitive!”

“HORST! With a T! My son’s name isn’t a joke!” Olga growled as she straddled Nicci and walked up the bench until she was straddling the sexy woman’s neck.

Horst’s huge erection disappeared from Nicci’s view, and he walked behind her, unstrapping her wrists as Ms. Olga straddled her. Immediately, Nic pushed up, finding Ms. Olga’s weight to be enormous and immovable. She used her arm strength, honed from strength training six days a week, to resist the young mute but got nowhere. He was as strong as a gorilla, and moved her arms easily behind her back despite all of Nicci’s considerable strength to resist.

The pink rubber Barbie cuffs were slipped around her wrists and locked down, and then Horst caressed her feet for a moment before finally unstrapping her slim ankles. He tapped his mom on her shoulder to let her know he had completed his assignment and the large, older woman backed off of Nic and stood blocking the door on the opposite side of the room from the pastor.

The instant Nicci felt free from body weight and bench straps, she vaulted off of the fuck bench, her tits and ass bouncing as she wheeled toward the door to leave. Horst and his mother stood blocking the door while the pastor stared lewdly at the petite, naked wife and mother of three, her 36D tits jutting proudly from her chest, decorated by the copper-colored chain between her clipped nipples, displayed even more prominently by her hands being cuffed behind her back.

The pastor moaned at the sight, as Nicci shook her head to move her long blonde hair out of her face, blowing a final strand off her eye as she glared at Olga.

“Out of my way,” she hissed at the big woman.

“Not without a blowjob and some repentance from you, my little fuck toy,” Olga said slowly, smiling like a snake.

“Excuse me? What did you call me? There’s zero fucking chance I’m blowing either of these assholes, and you don’t have a dick anyway!”

Olga grinned and pressed a button on a small cylinder, the size of a chapstick, in her large hands, and Nic felt a sudden surge of electricity shoot straight into her big nipples, stunning her.

“Oh my God,” she exclaimed, “how the fuck did you do that?” her nipples were immediately even more erect. She took two steps toward Horst, dropping to her knees with her hands behind her back, tits bouncing comically, the pretty chain arcing between them, opening her mouth to chase the young man’s stunningly large erection.

Olga grinned, “That’s a good little slut,” pressing the button and zapping her again.

“Ahhhhhhh! Cut it out! I’m doing it, you evil bitch!” Nicci exclaimed.

“Not Horst. Whores like you don’t deserve my sweet son’s big, perfect meat,” Olga chuckled, reaching down and stroking her son’s massive erection appreciatively, just inches from Nicci’s stunned face. “You vill suck Pastor Johnson’s little ugly penis to perfection, as he requested of you, if you want to leave.”

Last edited:
"Oh, thank you, Olga," the pastor bleated in surprise at Olga's gift, yet stung by her insults. He watched eagerly as Nicci's tits swayed lewdly and the copper chain jangled while the MILF knee-walked toward him -- her hands bound behind her back and a look of distaste curled on her lips.

Had the surface of the playroom floor not been coated with a cushioned mat, Nicci's knee-walk toward the pastor would have been even more uncomfortable.

Olga and Horst eyed Nicci's rear as it jiggled toward the pastor.

"Where did you find this one, Richard? Her body is positively exquisite."

"Her face, too," the pastor beamed as Nicci stuck her tongue out at him in derision like a spoiled brat. "She's a local woman too! Ricky found her."

"Mein Gott, even better," Olga responded. "How old are you, fuck toy? You are a mother, ja?"

Nicci hesitated to respond, especially to what the big woman was calling her, but she didn't want yet another shock through the ultra-sensitive, pinched nipples on her luscious, abundant tits.

"38," she grumbled, tossing her pretty head to get her hair out of her face again.

"Mmmm, she looks like she's in her mid-twenties at most, doesn't she, Horst?" she asked her mute son while still stroking his giant erection. "Maybe she could lose a little weight," she teased Nicci sarcastically.

"Where?" the pastor gushed, not getting the dig Olga was trying to deliver. He reached down, brushing all of Nicci's hair out of her face, tucking the long locks behind her ears as she kneeled before him and gazed up at him condescendingly. Olga rolled her eyes at his stupidity and dumb male lust.

"Do a good job blowing the pastor here, and maybe I give you Horst next to suck," Olga chided Nic.

"I don't want either one of them," Nicci spat back angrily, approaching Pastor Johnson's pathetically small, aching erection on the other side of the room from the two huge Germans. "Don't do me any fucking favors!"

"Are you going to let her speak to me that way, Olga?" the pastor cried out.

Olga shrugged and, with an twisted grin, sadistically pressed the button on her remote again, reveling in the way the hot-bodied sex bomb shuddered and squealed in pissy, tit-shaking frustration.

Last edited:
The Pastor tried to put aside, even forget, the derisive way, not only Nicci, but even his accomplice Olga spoke of his manhood. Despite being a man of the cloth, it would surprise most cynics at how few penises, particularly erect penises, the Pastor had ever seen.

This was not his first session with Horst, it was actually the third, the first had been a young woman that Olga had found at the gym she frequented, hearing the girl bragging to some friends about a bukkake party she was planning ot host, Olga had drugged her water bottle and brought her to the pastor to help her find salvation.

The other had been a woman that had long been part of the church but had an uncontrollable desire for young men. When she had learned of Horst’s affliction he had been the perfect candidate, that was until Olga had walked in on the woman in Horst’s small bedroom, on her knees, praying to he shrine.

This woman had not been drugged, simply cuffed and had the same electroshock nipple clamps Nicci now wore, part of Olga’s personal jewelry she used to spice up her evenings while masturbating to old reruns of Hogan’s Heroes. She had a certain crush on Sargeeant Schultz, although exactly why even she didn’t know.

“She’s ruining this for me….” He whined to Olga, who had become a bit of a mother figure to him too, despite their being about the same age. ZIPPPPP… she gave Nicci’s tits a nice long blast, until the quite angry little milf finally capitulated. “Okay, I’ll be good and suck his little thing….” ZIP, one more shock shuttered through Nicci’s body, even resonating, although she’d never admit it, in her clit.

“Come here little fella… “ She teased, whispering more for her own amusement than anyone else’s, but she again paid the price. This time spreading her legs. “The Whore likes it!” Olga laughed in delight. “I do not!” Nicci spat back, silently hoping she might get one more zip to get her through the disgust of sucking the little, smelly cock.

Leaning in, she wrapped her lips around the head of the little dick. Nicci was determined to do it as fast as possible, thet the fucktard off, and get out of here to get to the Varscity Grill. The little cock only slid halfway up her tongue, what a contractions to his son’s huge, delicious prick!

She was working so hard to quick get him off she never heard Olga closing behind her, and only when she felt the massive woman’s strong hands grip her waist pulling her up to kneel on her knees, and the massive strap in press inside her un wantingly aroused cunt, did she realize it wasn’t only the Pastor she needed to get off quickly, but his bench woman with the strap on too!

She looked back over her shoulder, “Okay, but just hurry… “ She would have done Horst too if need be.. but instead it was Olga who jacked her son as she fucked Nicci’s tight, MILF hole…..

When she first felt the hands on her hips, pulling her up from her haunches, Nic had assumed it was Horse....Horst...whatever his name was. She didn't know whether to be relieved or concerned that it was Olga approaching her from behind. And then, when she'd felt her pussy again being invaded, she had initially been mortified that the woman was some kind of chick with a dick! But Nicci quickly recognized the sensation of a big piece of rubber rather than anything warm and real and was more relieved to be getting fucked with a strap-on than she'd have ever thought possible.

Her hands were cuffed behind her back as Olga held Nicci's hips and thrust vigorously up into her, and the pastor's cock was so small that even though she was getting jostled quite a bit, she was able to keep her mouth clamped around it, sucking as hard as she possibly could on his slim shaft.

Nicci was used to using her hands if she was in a hurry t get her husband off, and barely knew what to do to speed up the strange man's orgasm since she was cuffed. She could jerk him while sucking, and she couldn't even tickle his balls or something basic like that. But she also noticed the whole thing fit in her mouth with plenty of room to spare. Was the tip even tickling her tonsils? Maybe, but it sure wasn't jamming the back of her throat or snaking halfway down her throat like Ricky's or her husband's cock could.

That left her few options, particularly as Olga grunted and fired her strap-on dildo insistently up into her. The only thing she could think of was to use her mouth more, so Nicci extended her tongue with the pastor's entire cock in her mouth, reaching down with it to begin tonguing and tickling the old bastard's balls while she sucked his dick, and poor Horst got jerked off quite lazily by his distracted, overbearing mother.

She looked up at the groaning, hypocritical, religious leader briefly and was repulsed at the look of delirious ecstasy on his twisted face. He'd never seen anyone as good-looking as Nicci, particularly naked, and never imagined having his dick sucked by such a sexually talented woman. The sight of her big tits on either side of his cock while her pretty lips were touching his pubes and she tongued his balls at the same time drove him wild with lust.

'Not much of a mom,' Nic said to herself as she looked side-long at poor Horse,even as she lapped at the pastor's balls while letting the older man fuck her face. 'If that were my son, I'd totally let him fuck me,' she thought to herself, realizing instantly how much that wasn't what she meant and how wrong that sounded. Whatever, she knew what she meant...

But Olga liked having total control, and the back of the dildo vibrated harder more and more intensely against her domineering clit the harder she fucked the ultra sexy mom from behind...

Last edited:
‘If that were my son, I'd totally let him fuck me,' she thought to herself, realizing instantly how much that wasn't what she meant and how wrong that sounded. Whatever, she knew what she meant...

Yet, she did mean it, and she suddenly thought of Minerva, Little Ant, and all that Minerva did to please her son, no matter how morally ambiguous that motherly desire took her, made Nicci suddenly a bit less angry about what had happened with Bulldog, and the most recent mess Nicci would have to help fix.

“Hmmmphh…hmmpppphhh” It was more a mumble than words, but there was no questioning the urgency or need being expressed. “Vat dis it mine Horst?” The dominatrix mother fucking the gorgeous blonde with her strap on, genuinely asked, “Vat my son?”

Nicci let the little pastoral prick slip momentarily from her mouth, “Perhaps the horse wants some sugar?” She laughed. “Hors T, not horse you whore!” Olga spat although each of the three words sounded exactly the same, Nicci laughed.

In Olga’s dedication to fucking Nicci, she had been sporadic in her stroking of her son, but the bigger issue was the hulking hunk of testosterone wanted his own piece of the hot blonde! “Hmmmphh…hmmpppphhh” This time he was pointing at Nicci, the cuffs, even reaching down to touch her hand.

“You vant duh whore to stroke?” Olga asked, she was actually thrilled her son finally had the motivation to try to communicate at all. “Ya ya.. dat is vat you want?” Horst was nodding his head in such an emphatically affirmative fashion his massive cock was flapping up and down as if ti was a bird’s wing trying to take off.

“Ves Ves,we can do dat…” Olga pointed to a massive key chain, it held nearly 20 keys, most of them for various locks sh used in her other job at “The Dungeon”. Olga undid the cuffs, and Nicci felt her hands fall, finally feeling a bit of relief. That would last mere seconds as Olga reached down and lifted Nicci’s wrist, and placed her hand on Horst’s impressive pylon of throbbing flesh.

“You whore .. .stroke my Horst….stroke him good!” it was odd how Nicci was somehow pleased to see Olga being a better mother, at least on a certain standard. So using one hand to move to the pastor’s balls, she began to massage while she picked up the speed and strength of her sucking, her other hand wrapped around as much of Horst’s cock as she could and began stroking the massive cock of teh mute man/giant.

“Oh Fuck!!!!” All it had taken was the use of her hands in conjunction with her mouth and the needy pastor’s worthless little cock didn’t stand a chance, spouting his salty bitter spurts into the hot milf’s mouth. “Thwat…” Nicci spit out the salty, bitter tasting spew, she couldn’t possibly swallow that after having enjoyed Ricky’s sweet cream earlier.

“She spit it out!” The Pastor said angrily, but more hurt than anything. Olga simply grinned, hit the button and send a long prolonged jolt through Nicci’s tits, while never slowing her own deep, hard fucking. “Now my Horst… suck my son!”

Nicci had expected this, and led the young man around in front of her, feigning a fuss, while inside being a bit curious about how this magnificent cock might compare to her Ricky, as she had increasingly taken possessiveness in her mind, as she found Muriel’s original urging more and more compelling, as even in this short time she was feeling a touch of withdrawal from Ricky’s cum.

Nicci looked up smiling a wicked grin, “I know your mother doesn’t like me calling you Horse, but I am expecting you to cum like a stallion!” Nicci sunk her long, painted nails deep into the young hulk’s ass, and guided his massive cock into and down her well skilled throat!

Nicci engulfed the third dick in her mouth she had sucked in that room just in the last hour and realized as it’s hot, throbbing, veiny volume filled her mouth that she was tired and the whole situation had gotten so far out of hand that she wondered how it had all snowballed into this.

She hauled the silent boy’s huge wang out of her mouth, already shiny and slick with drool and said to him, “Sorry you have such a mean old hag for a mom. That has to suck.” Then promptly opened wide to take his meat back into tired mouth to resume sucking as hard as she could to give the boy a thrill and, hopefully, get him off fast.

Olga ignored her, but the pastor said with a condescending chuckle, “The only thing that sucks around here is you, Mrs. Burton. is this your third in one day?”

Thith ith my thettond,’ she mumbled around the boy’s thick meat, “youwth dothhen counth.”

Olga zapped her tits again at another insult to the pastor. She also reached down and pressed a button at the base of the strap on that turned the whole giant dildo into a powerful vibrator, sending Nicci’s clit into a frenzy she would rather have avoided. The dildo felt good and it made her mad…

As Nicci’s sore nipples absorbed yet another electric shock, the MILF was so distracted by getting rammed as if she were on a vibrating hook by Big Olga, and sucking Horst’s huge erection with her tired mouth that she didn’t think to just remove the clamps now that her hands were free.

Olga was enjoying herself immensely, and the vibrating strap on was driving both women wild.

Tired of the way his beady old eyes watched every move she made, Nicci reached out with one free hand, bobbing her head on the boy’s thick meat, and dismissively snapped her finger onto the pastor’s mini cock, making him cringe while Olga rammed her jiggling ass.

Last edited:
The vibrator was not only working Nicci, but also the nub that was pressed firmly against Olga’s massive wanting clit. Olga did not cum often, and almost never without the enjoyment of coincident pain, but the sight of her son being so thoroughly sucked, enjoying himself as much as she could ever remember. The hidden enjoyment of watching her partner, the pompous, often pain in the ass preacher, whom Olga only put up with for the access he gave her to misguided lambs like the gorgeous blonde she was currently pumping while the dildo rocked both their clits and the Hoover trained mouth of Nicci sucked her big Horst!

“Yah Yah….” Olga was climbing that mountain, and did what came naturally, Raising her large strong hand and repeatedly slapping it down on Nicci’s incredible ass. “Dat is it… fuck me whore!” Horst had heard it before, and he was too lost climbing his own mountain as Nicci had lost count on how many orgasms she had provided on her trip to church!

“Ohhhh… .oooohhh…. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!!!” The massive woman had as powerful of an orgasm as perhaps she ever had, Nicci had an incredible talent of providing a moment so intense it would always be remembered, for Nicci it was … a weekday morning. Yes, Nicci came, the size and vibration of the dildo, coupled with the spanks and shocks had gotten her there as well, but unlike Olga who feel back legs spasming and cramping, or Horst who fell to his knees after firing deep into the back of Nicci’s throat, taking a certain satisfaction that unlike the Pastor, Nicci swallowed his cum, perhaps just needing a little protein pick up, as the flavor was also terrible, unlike sweet Ricky’s.

Nicci watched them all wilt, like flowers too long left out, and in that moment, she took action. On her knees, she was in the starting blocks, and in heels she pounced up, getting to the door and unlocking and opening before anyone else could move, and in fairness only Olga tried.

“Stay…” The Pastor commanded, Nicci did not listen. “Come back soon…” He followed, she sneared, “Yeah… NO!” But when the Pastor said, “You’ll be back, I’ve got the video…” Nicci did pause, but had to get away, “SHIT!” Was all she said, another problem to be handled later, plus she knew she needed and would want more Ricky.

In the 120 year history of the Baptist Church’s existence, only one person had dashed across its grounds naked, and Nicci again showing remarkable speed and agility while still wearing spiked heels, was doing it for the second time. ZAP!!!! “Fuck!” Nicci was sprinting, and in her haste had momentarily forgotten the devices on her nipples, she felt the shock rip through her, and she sprinted while fondling her tits and removing the teeth of the clamps from the nipples of her bouncing breasts.

Off and in her hand she spun and threw them back in the direction of the church, “Here you crazy bitch!” She yelled, in reference to Olga. Opened her door and found the keys in her purse which like her dress she had clutched in her hands, still naked in only her spiked heels. It truly was a shame no one saw her, Nicci looked spectacular running and bouncing and working her tits, while moving like a cheetah.

“I’ll pick you up in 20 minutes…” Were the first words out of her mouth to Minerva, “Where are you, what are you doing?” Minerva asked as she could tell the incredibly fit Nicci was out of breath. “Shit have you been fucking?”” Minerva queried, to which Nicci found herself laughing so hard she almost side swiped a parked car. “You have no idea… just get ready, and we will head to the Varsity…”

Nicci needed a shower, and Jesus, in her whole life she had never more needed to brush her teeth!

Looking down at her nipples to see if they were okay, Nic nearly ran a red light and screeched to a stop just in time after seeing it. A police car was on the other side of the intersection and she slunk down in the seat to be less visible. She was once again riding in a car naked except for her high heels, and this time she was driving. Not good.

Her nipples were firm and thick most of the time anyway, and with the relentless electric shocks and clamps from Herr Olga, Nicci thought they looked twice their normal size. They were super sensitive, almost itchy, and as she rubbed and massaged the areolas on her large D-cup breasts while stopped as the first car in the intersection, it felt like she had just breast fed six babies. Her boobs themselves felt even larger than normal and way overstimulated, and her nipples felt hyper tingly. She wondered how long it would be before they felt normal again, and knew it certainly wouldn’t be any time today.
Nic waved at the young cop in his aviator sunglasses. He was watching her BMW closely as they passed once the light changed. She made a point of driving more attentively the rest of the way home. She could only imagine the situation if she had been pulled over…

“License and registration….oh, Mrs. Burton, hi!”

“Hi.”

“You’re naked. Wow. I voted for you in high school.”

“Thanks…”

“Have you been drinking? I’m going to need you to step out of the car.”

And that’s if it went well! Nic wanted to avoid nude cop contact at all costs, so she ignored her tingling, over sensitive tips and paid careful attention to the road, driving home. She pulled her car fully into the garage rather than park in the driveway, exiting there where no neighbors could see her. She gave the dogs a treat, the hustled up to the bathroom where she turned on the water, put toothpaste on a toothbrush, and took it into the steamy shower as soon as it had a chance to warm up fully.

As she let the water hit her toned back, Nic closed her eyes and began brushing away the taste of three different loads of cum she had in her mouth already, two bitter, one sweet, but all of them lingering in her gout mouth adn grossing her out, even Ricky’s. She was beside herself at the idea of what had happened at the church and how out of hand things had gotten. A trip to the Varscity Grill was the last thing she needed today and exactly what was coming in just a few minutes. She washed up as best as she could, rinsing her mouth seven or eight times with shower water and soaping her magically curvy body until it was clean and fresh before hopping out to towel off and throw something on in a mad rush to Matt her sister and deal with the next major issue in her life.

She had no idea what to wear. She didn’t want to wear something that made her stand out as someone nearly twice the age of the college kids she would be meeting, and she didn’t want to wear something that looked like she was trying too hard not to look like a mom either.

Last edited:
Nicci decided on a sundress, but nothing too sexy, unless of course you had a body like Nicci. Of course, nobody had a body like Nicci so there was just enough leg and the girls on display, that Bulldog wouldn’t be able to keep his eyes off her. She pulled up to Minerva’s only to have Minerva bounce out with her huge tits and big ass, in a dress that would best be described as obscene.

“You look like a total slut…” No Hi, or you can’t believe what happened to me this morning, and oh by the way I had some of the magic juice, how do I look? Nicci knew she looked and felt great, despite the additional sessions with the Pastor, Olga and Horst. “For fuck sake, we are meeting in a public place and this kid is your son’s room mate!”

Minerva frowned, you know the pictures that kid has seen, what we are doing, I figure we needed get him drooling.” Nicci laughed, “From his mouth, not his dick.. go change and hurry the fuck up.” Minerva knew she looked good, slutty but good, and if she changed … shaking her head she went back inside and put on a simple sundress, but at least her top was a halter that tied behind her neck.

“So what do we know about this kid?” Nicci asked, nodding in approval to her sister’s new wardrobe choice. “He’s a meat head, plays linebacker on the football team, supposedly pretty good too, but according to Ant he’s dumb as a bag of rocks.”

Nicci couldn’t contain her laughter, “Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?” Minerva didn’t like that. “Ant is smart, he’s just dumb when it comes to you, one look at your tits or your ass and his mind doesn’t seem to work any more.”

Nicci smiled, she knew it was the truth, and liked her effect on men, even her sister’s son, even if she would never admit it. “We have about twenty minutes, any brilliant idea? Do we even know if the kid still has the pictures?”

Now it was Minerva’s turn to laugh. If you were a perpetual horny 19 year old, would you get rid of them?” Nicci knew the answer, and that she had to get him back.

“Okay, I’ll blow him or fuck him, his choice, but that’s it, we have to draw a line somewhere….”

Yet when they got to the Varisty they would find that Bulldog was not alone, he had brought the rest of the linebackers and the deflensive line to boot. They had also convinced Little Ant to come, in his mind he could defend his mother’s and Aunt’s honor… his mind was very, very wrong!

"Holy shit," Nic said to her sister as the two women in their later thirties pulled into the crowded parking lot where the BMW's nav system had directed them. "Did you have any idea this place was this big?"

"No, Nic. I don't come here any more than you do! Neither one of us went to college, and the last time I saw this place was twenty years ago. It was nothing like this."

The Varscity Grill was a massive watering hole for the low-level college Anthony and Bulldog attended. It had grown exponentially over the years as the school's population had also grown. The school's president had made a point of expanding enrollment rapidly, generating as much money as possible for the school while reducing admission standards, and the area had become increasingly overcrowded with kids from all over the state and country theoretically there to get an education as a result of the school's rapid growth.

The Grill, once a sleepy bar frequented by both students and 'townies' as the college kids called them, was now overrun by partying kids in their teens and early twenties who packed it nearly every night. It was three stories high, with three full bars, a massive dance floor, a rooftop patio bar, karaoke rooms, VIP rooms, its own craft microbrews, and tons of bar games, including whole rooms dedicated to cornhole, darts, and beer pong.

"I mean, shit, they have valet parking?" Nic asked out loud. "Okay. I guess. I don't even know how I'd find a spot."

She pulled up to a line of guys in tight t-shirts saying 'VG' on them who were ready to take keys and park cars as another money grab for the Grill.

Opening the car door and extending one lean leg after the other, Nicci stepped out of her BMW and was met by one tall boy who looked too young to drive but obviously wasn't. He held out his hand for her keys, ogling her cleavage.

"You do have a license, right? "Nic asked him skeptically.

"Of course!" the guy replied. "I'm twenty years old! How old are you? It isn't parent's night, is it?"

"I'm not anyone's parent," Nic replied indignantly. "I mean, I am a mom, but not of anyone that goes here. Never mind," she said, handing him the keys and walking over to Minerva who was gleefully chatting with the rest of the valet parkers, all of whom were checking out her boobs.

Nic snatched her sister's hand and dragged her past the front door and into the Grill. "Come on," she said, "we're not here for you to flirt with every fucking guy we see. Let's get this over with."

"I think a little attention is nice once in a while," Minerva mused, thinking of how little of it she got from her beer-swilling husband, Anthony.

"Oh, God," Nic said, ignoring her sister's comments, "I knew we should have dressed differently. Nobody is wearing a fucking sundress in this place. We stand out too much."

"What else would we have worn? Jeans?" Minerva asked, also scanning the crowded room.

"No, Min. Every girl here is wearing shorts or leggings and a loose T-shirt. Half of them are either in Uggs and slippers or Chucks or some shit. Nobody looks like us here. We look like a couple of recently divorced, old try-hards!"

"Who cares," Minerva laughed. "Fuck them. We look great. Maybe I look old, but you don't. You fit in anywhere. Chill. Let's go get a drink at the bar."

Min bulled her way through the crowd, and the two sisters approached the long bar, waiting their turn until a short, big-titted girl bopped into view to take their order. It was obvious that the Grill employed a particular 'type' as a bartender because both young women behind the bar wore matching V-neck t-shirts that were tightly fitted, and both of them had fat racks. Neither was in all that great a shape otherwise, but both had nose rings and multiple piercings, and their cleavage was the most noticeable thing about them.

Min ordered a beer, which was delivered in a red Solo cup, and Nic asked for a Sauvignon Blanc. The girl looked completely confused.

"What's that?" she shouted back over the noisy crowd and music.

"A Sauvignon Blanc?" Nicci was shocked. "Aren't you a bartender? It's a kind of white wine."

The girl looked back at her snidely but wordlessly for a minute. Then she called her fellow bartender over, and the two pierced, big-boobed tip-mongers conversed with each other for a second before the one who had taken the order nodded and began a long search for a wine glass. When she finally found it, she then had to hunt for a bottle, finally found an open bottle of white wine, filled the glass to the top and brought it back for Nicci, who was super tired of waiting while her sister drank her beer, but wasn't sorry to see a glass filled twice as much as usual.

Wine glass in hand, Nic said, "Cheers! You and your son are idiots, and I can't believe you got us into this mess." Minerva clacked her glass with her plastic cup with a shrug.

Nic took a sip of her drink and made a face, wanting to spit the wine out. "God, this isn't what I ordered, and it's clearly been sitting forever. I fucking hate Chardonnay! Where's my pain-in-the-ass nephew? How are we ever going to find him in this place? I want to get the fuck out of here and go home and watch some Netflix."

"Try to relax, Nic. Shit. I texted him we're here. Haven't heard back yet."

Last edited:
State U had started proclaiming themselves the LSU of the west, a while back, but exactly what that meant no one was sure. The best guess was it was football crazy, and somehow seemed proud of the extremely low academic standards required to recruit a bunch of jocks who would have struggled passing basic basket weaving. In a land of mental midgets, young Ant had been able to assert himself as some sort of academic genius. He was majoring in poly sci with plans to to law school at the U, where if you graduated in four years, only 5% of the student body did so, you were given automatic admittance, no matter if your LSAT’s were in the lowest decile.

Beer was the dietary staple of most of the undergrads, and while at U, the freshman 15 often became more like 25 or 30, girls made up for the extra baggage by being extraordinarily easy. So for Bulldog, and frankly anyone on the football team, hell any guy able to keep it up while being drunk off his ass, getting laid was easy, what was far more difficult was finding someone you might actually really want to fuck?

If you could deep fry it, the VG served it, in fact the only somewhat appealing part of the VG, other than the many floors and selection of dark rooms where you could fuck and never actually have to look at what you were fucking, was its wall of taps where over 100 types of beers, and nearly every craft beer brewed within 200 miles was available. None of this much addressed any single aspect that would appeal to Nicci, and even sitting at the bar made one crave for a shower.

This was the land, in this 120,000 sq foot den of pigskin worship, that one, none too bright, but very muscular and ferocious tackling Bulldog was king!

Bulldog was never going to hear his name called in the NFL draft, he was five foot ten, and built like a fire hydrant, short, thick and wide, yet was quite quick, all those same attributes described his cock as well. Bulldog had gotten there early, and had arranged for the upper living room to be all for him, he even had the keys to the locked room filled with its own two big screen televisions and six sofas arranged in a large rectangle with a coffee table facing each, that could act as mini stages if so desired.

Unlike most nights where the living room was keep as dark as possible, today the recessed lights twelve feet above were bright, today was a day for enjoying what might be on display. “Your Mom is here Pervert! I hope she and your aunt are ready?” Little Ant just sate there glumly, he had received the message that his mother and Aunt were at the level one bar.

“It’s show time .. the rest of you stay here, Pervert and I will go get them and bring them up here.” Bulldog was addressing the 6 other guys, not including himself or Ant that Bulldog had invited to join them.

Across town, in her own jeep Atlanta was also heading toward the varsity, unlike Nicci or Minerva she was in Lulu Lemon yoga pants and a cut off white tank top, and little Ugg boots. Her hair was held back in a pony tail, and she was a bit pissed. She had promised Minerva she would try to help them, and she knew the attire for a college bar like the Varsity Girll, but she was sill a little angry at being somewhat taken for granted, earlier by Ricky, although that was not at all teh case, and really just wanted to stay home and fuck or suck her little brother, but a promise was a promise.

“Oh Fuck… “ Bulldog punched Little Ant’s shoulder as they saw the two older women sitting at the bar. “Even hotter in person!” Bulldog said to no one in particular.

Little Ant touched his mother on the shoulder and the two women swung to see the two boys. “I’m so sorry for you having to cum here…” Little Ant was looking at Nicci, but Bulldog would have none of it. “Sorry for them cumming, cumming will be their reward, their job is making US cum… and cum!” Bulldog had an awkward, country bumpkin like guffaw of a laugh, and seemed to be very good at amusing himself. Unfortunately, Nicci had very little doubt self pleasure would get the job done today.

“Give us four pitchers of the Busch Lite….” Bulldog called to the chubby, big tinted bar tender with the serpant tat flowing down her arm. He looked at Nicci’s glass realizing it wasn’t beer, “And I guess a pitch of that too…”. Nicci laughed, “You don’t serve wine wine in pitchers you dip shit….” But then when teh girl handed over teh box of wine, with the Boone’s farm Chardonnay in a bag, she realized she might have spoken to early. “Perfect.. just perfect, for this place, I should have known….”

Little Ant was already leading his mom away, the bartender would bring a tray with the drinks, and Bulldog helped Nicci down by grasping a mittful of Nicci’s spectacular big ass. “You’re gonna have fun today, just wait to see what we have in store….” The party had just gone up stairs barely out of sight when Atlanta walked in, feeling the eyes undressing her, guys and girls both, she wished she had never offered to help!

Back