The Dew Drop Inn Beach & Surf Club

Mike

Mike says...yes that sounds like that will do nicely. He slides his card across the desk for payment. Again he asks for two keys and adds...you may want to stop by later....

Lisa

Lisa has taken her blouse off and is dancing in front if the stage. She is twirling her blouse around over her head and wiggling her big ass around. Her big firm tits jiggle around. She has everyone's attention and is loving it.

Willie White

Willie can not believe what he is seeing. Over the years he had seen some wild dancing on the floor below. But thi took it to a whole new level. He even thought of calling security. Then remembered they don't have any.

Mike

Mike takes the keys off the desk and looks at them. Good...they are the old fashioned kind with the room number stamped right on them. He heads back to the lounge and stops in the doorway. Well Lisa is putting on quite a show...he smiles proudly...seeing she is the center of attention and enjoying all the looks she is getting from the men.

Mike goes up to her and she squeals and turns into him. She grinds her big ass back into his crotch and wiggles it around on him. Mike whispers in her ear...we have the best room in the house. He puts his arm around her waist and begins to walk her out of the lounge. When her back is to the stage he turns and tosses a room key onto the stage. He nods at the lead singer and twirls his finger around to let him know the whole band is invited.

Mike smiles proudly as he leads his topless wife through the lounge. Lisa makes no effort to cover her tits and jaws drop as he marches her out. He stops in the hallway and kisses her and whispers...this will be a night we will never forget....

Dew Drop Penthouse

Please have quick look at our penthouse. Sorry only three pictuers....privacy policy...

(SWOP) South West Open Porch

Attachments

• Dew Drop Inn Room in the round_PENTHSE_SWOP3v2.jpg
    Dew Drop Inn Room in the round_PENTHSE_SWOP3v2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Dew Drop Inn_south_bed.jpg
    Dew Drop Inn_south_bed.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Dew Drop Inn-Penthouse.jpg
    Dew Drop Inn-Penthouse.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
Mike

Mike and Lisa tongue kiss in he elevator. He cups her big bare tits and feels her nipples are about to burst. The door opens and he leads her to the room. Mike opens the door....holt shit...it's beautiful. Lisa gasps and says...wow..are we going to have fun here. She wiggles out of her shorts and goes to the huge semi circle couch. She lays back and opens her legs. Mike smiles...just as he thought...her pink lips glisten with her juices. Mike quickly gets naked and lets his throbbing cock lead him to the couch. He kneels in front of his smiling wife and buries his face in her tight little pussy. Lisa moans and begins fucking his face. Mike wiggles his tongue around in her tight little hole. He wants her good and ready for what he knows is to come....his only hope is that in the,morning she will still be so nice and tight....

Last edited:
What a nice couple! And at $3,800 a night I hope they enjoy it! It is our best penthouse. Well a good wayo end the year I guess. Two days till Christmas. Three more working days till we close. And Christmas will be more of a party then work for the staff and the managment.

Staff Christmas Party 12 noon Christmas day.

My gift to you...

I slip up to the reception desk and leave a gift for Brightwell.

I had chosen the concept of my gift with thoughtful care. I wanted him to receive the present of his hearts desire this christmas. With the magic of this realm he would receive such a gift.

The beautifully wrapped box contained an exquisite yellow rose with a single thorn. Also contained within the box also was a a hand written instruction.

I could not turn back time or revoke death. The magic of the rose could evoke a memory, a dream sequence, even provide the trappings for a sensual evening with a special someone. It could also bring forth an x-box, clothing, a new toy; pretty much any material thing big enough to hold between two hands.

It was a gift of promise...

"The desire of your heart resides within this special rose Brightwell.

Close your eyes and gently press your thumb into the single thorn.

Whatever you desire in this moment is my gift to you.

May your christmas be blessed with love and hope.

Yeishia:rose:

May your new culinary venture do well. i hope to eat there soon.:)

Last edited:
Tomarrow

Tomarrow is the last day for the DEW DROP.

LOOK FOR US

Tuesday April 1, 2014

There will be messages from time to time.

Last edited:
I was just reminded that while thanksgiving has gone by and Christmas is at the door. And is allready here for some. I thank all those that wrote with me. And All those that said hello in their own ways.

I truely mean this. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

OH and BTW.......

And if you are offended by the term Merry Christmas.....I don't give a fuck. Stay out of the Dew Drop Inn!

Oh yeah....there will be no Valantines dance this year either.

Look folks its a Beach and Surf club. Its too cold to swim before April 1. I could open the Inn early but what is the point. Our big draw is the the pools and the miles of beach around Dew Drop Point(Look at the high level picture of the place.)

Any way see you all again next year!

Brightwell

PS...............go visit the Red Dragon........its open.........and a new Beer list. They got their beer permit!

WE ARE CLOSED

We would like to thank all the vendors and well wishers that came to the Christmas Party. It lasted 6 hours. Every one had a blast.

Next year GIRLS NIGHT OUT will be back!

Next Year The SURF TONES will be back!

Last edited:
Staff Meeting

Some of the things that came up at the meeting:

1)Looks like we MAY open March 31. One day early.
2)Beach Shop will NOT be upgraded. We are looking at SOME new equipment.
3)Beach Chair pads WILL be changed.
4)Room rates will increase 5%
5)Wage increases of 3% Have been approved.
6)NO SPEEDING will be tolerated to or from the airport. Know when the flights are leaving and get the guest there on time. That goes for arrivals also, transport guests to the Inn safely.
7)Three new limos were purchased.
8)Linda Brorrrow- the drummer for GIRLS NIGHT OUT-will be leaving the group for medical reasons-we wish her well! Courtney is talking to the other girls about what they are going to do.

The Management thanks you for your time.

There will be another meeting on the 17th or 18th. We will contact you. Some employees will be brought back early for training. Every one will be back by the 27th.

OK, we have been open for a week now. We did open on time I just didn't post it. The Dew Drop Inn is operating. ALL of the beaches and pools are open for guests and visitors.

Donna Ballard will be taking Linda Brorrrow place as the new drummer for GIRLS NIGHT OUT. Welcome Donna!

We have talked to the airlines. It seems there is enough interest to add two more flight coming in to our airfeild. So we look forward to a higher passenger arrival rate.

COOL LATE SUMMER SPECIALS

All rooms 1/4 off.
Beach chair pads.....free (with room purchase)
All beach rentals 1/2 off.

All lounge drinks (after 9 pm) $2.00

Mid week specials!

ALL BEACH LOUNGER PADS....---Free
All Surf board rentals...Half Price

All pool toys (for the kids).... Free
All pool floaties (for adults)....Half price

Last edited:
25 New beers

New Beers

Hunahpu's Imperial Stout - Double Barrel Aged
Cigar City Brewing
American Double / Imperial Stout / 11.00% ABV

King Sue
Toppling Goliath Brewing Company
American Double / Imperial IPA / 8.50% ABV

Proprietor's Bourbon County Brand Stout
Goose Island Beer Co.
American Double / Imperial Stout / 14.10% ABV

Double Barrel Hunahpoopoo
Cigar City Brewing
American Double / Imperial Stout / 11.50% ABV

Dinner
Maine Beer Company
American Double / Imperial IPA / 8.20% ABV

Triple Sunshine IPA
Lawson's Finest Liquids
American Double / Imperial IPA / 10.50% ABV

Fuzzy
Side Project Brewing
American Wild Ale / 8.00% ABV

Bourbon Barrel Black Maple
Jackie O's Pub & Brewery
American Porter / 11.70% ABV

Trace Of Remy
Taps Fish House & Brewery
American Double / Imperial Stout / 12.30% ABV

Imperial Boysenberry Bu Weisse
De Garde Brewing
Berliner Weissbier / 5.50% ABV

Saison Du Fermier
Side Project Brewing
Saison / Farmhouse Ale / 7.00% ABV

Nutulhu
Goose Island Beer Co.

Fort Point Pale Ale W/ Galaxy Dry Hop
Trillium Brewing Company
American Pale Ale (APA) / 6.60% ABV

The Crusher
The Alchemist
American Double / Imperial IPA / 9.60% ABV

Hill Farmstead / Blaugies Le Sarrasin
Hill Farmstead Brewery
Saison / Farmhouse Ale

Vanilla Bean Assassin
Toppling Goliath Brewing Company
Russian Imperial Stout

Remy's Pappy
Taps Fish House & Brewery
Russian Imperial Stout / 12.40% ABV

Chez Monus
Alpine Beer Company
American Wild Ale / 7.00% ABV

Imperial Biscotti Break Bourbon Barrel Aged
Evil Twin Brewing
American Double / Imperial Stout / 11.50% ABV

Backyard Rye Bourbon County Brand Stout
Goose Island Beer Co.
American Double / Imperial Stout / 12.70% ABV

Parageusia1
Tired Hands Brewing Company
American Wild Ale / 6.50% ABV

Hunahpu's Imperial Stout (Double Barrel- Rum & Apple Brandy)
Cigar City Brewing

Bourbon County Brand Barleywine Ale
Goose Island Beer Co.
English Barleywine / 12.10% ABV

Square Grouper
Pipeworks Brewing Company
American Double / Imperial IPA / 9.50% ABV

R&D Wild Peach
New Glarus Brewing Company
American Wild Ale / 7.25% ABV

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL

Your kids are going back to school. Time for mom and dad to look back at the summer. What happened to that vaction that was planned but didn't happen.
This is your last chance for a get away.

ALL ROOM 1/2 OFF

LOUNGE DRINKS 1/2 OFF

ALL BEACH RENTALS 1/2 OFF

I came here because I like the name of the thread. The 1/2 off lounge drinks is a bonus!

The summer is at an end and we drop the prices. As autumn moves in we start to close things down. By november it just another hotel. The surf club closes at the end of the month. Then in April we start up again.

I make my way over to the bar, but I can still feel the warmth of the summer sun on my shoulders. My fault for staying out in the sun a little longer than I meant. I know the sun will soon be gone, but I need to cool off with something cool, long and refreshing.

"A cocktail please? I'll let you choose." I smile at the barman. That was always my problem with cocktails, I wanted to try them all, so could never decide which to have.

Back