The End of the Season (closed)

I heard Brandon's bedroom door close and then a few moments later the sound of the front door, confirming what I'd thought, that Shelly had gone.

I tidied myself up and knocked on my son's door, opening it just a crack and peering round it.
He was lying on his back, starting at the ceiling and the bulge in his shorts was very noticeable.

"So how did it go? How was she and how do you feel about seeing her again?"
I gestured towards the bulge in his shorts.
"Still got a problem there I see. Shelly not in the mood or is there more talking to be done yet?"

I leant over and placed my hand on the bulge in his shorts,
"Well, this time there's no need for me to pretend to be a physiotherapist is there?"

I pulled down his shorts, poured some oil into my hand and started to stroke his cock.
"I love doing this for you, but I'd much rather that you and Shelly could patch things up and then she could take over from me." I said with a wink.
"But for the moment, just relax and let your mom look after you."

Though I was clearly frustrated by the way she left I understood it. Rebuilding on a solid foundation before diving back into the sexual part of the relationship made sense.

"It went well I think. We're just taking it slow." I said as I noticed her looking at the hard on Shelly left me with.

As she began to stroke my cock it was far different from the first time when I didn't realize it was her. I was confused about what to think of it but it felt good and I needed it so I didn't protest. Without thinking my hand slipped onto her thigh as she sat on the edge of my bed then slid up her leg.

"It sounded like you need some relief too." I said as I stroked her pussy through her clothes.

"It sounded like you need some relief too."

I laughed.
"So you heard huh? What about Shelly did she hear me?"
As I said this I gently removed his hand from my pussy.

"And that young man was the exclusive reserve of your father, and still is so I suggest if you want to stroke a pussy ... and more, I suggest you make a real effort with Shelly. Woo her, compliment her, send her flowers, let her know that she's the most important person in the world to you ... after your mom of course," I said winking at him.

"Now. let's see what we can do here." I continued to stroke his cock and massage his balls. "I'm sure for the moment I can substitute for Shelly."

It seemed a little wrong that she could relieve me but I couldn’t return the favor but I let her lift my hand from between her legs.

“I will, I promise and I’ll respect her desire to take things slow.” I managed to get out as her hand worked up and down my shaft.

I could feel myself getting close. “Is there a towel? I don’t want to make another mess.” I said as I lifted my hand and brushed it across her breasts.

"You don't need to take things slow or fast, it's just that there are some things that are off limits, and you won't need a towel." I say as I stroke him to a massive orgasm and watch as the first burst of his cum lands on his chest followed by several more on his belly.

"And it seems that I've bred a very virile young man that I can be proud of. Shelly is a very lucky young lady if she's going to enjoy this."
And I bend and start to clean him with my mouth and tongue.

It is the most intimate thing and something that I alway enjoyed doing with his father.
Finally, when I've cleaned him I sit up.

"Now, tell me what your strategy with Shelly is. I think I'm going to like her."

I let out a loud groan as the first jet of cum landed on my chest. She continued to stroke my as the rest of my load splashed onto my stomach and dripped down her hand. Releasing my cock she dragged her tongue across her hand cleaning it then leaned down to collect the rest from my tongue and chest. Though I would have thought it would feel unnatural to have her lick my cum from me it wasn’t. There was a sensuality to it that was striking.

“Well, it sounds like I need to start from square one and woo her again. Pay her the attention she deserves and treat her as if she’s one of the most important things in my life. From there, every thing else should fall back into place in its own time.” I paused to think a moment.

“I’m gonna need to have a more detailed chat with Brett and Randy. They’re coming tomorrow so that would be a good time. Even though they said they wouldn’t, I need to make sure they aren’t going to be a problem and that they know that if there are going to be more gang bangs, it’s going to be on her terms not theirs. The last thing she needs is them pawing at her every time she’s around.”

I listened as Brandon outlined his plans and I wasn't happy.

"You know, gang bangs like when a few guys all have sex the same woman are ok for a while but if you're serious about Shelly then she won't want to be shared around like that. But what she ... and you might be into when you are definitely a couple is a bit of swinging."

Brandon looked at me like I'd pulled a gun on him but I just smiled.
"Swinging wasn't invented yesterday you know, many couples have been enjoying it for a very long time."
I was going to add 'including me and your father' but I thought he could figure that out for himself.

"And one more thing, you don't need your friend's permission to do what you really want to do. It's your life and you have to live it."

I patted his stomach where I'd licked him clean.
"Now, I think it's still too soon for you to shower so I'll fix up a basin of warm water and give you a bed bath. It'd be best to be nice and fresh for when Shelly comes back."

I listened to her response after I'd told her my plans and it was like she wasn't even listening to me. It was frustrating because I clearly wasn't saying I was going to be asking my friends for permission and I had no idea how swinging applied in context of dating. Swinging was what old married couples did when they got bored with each other. It was almost like she was projecting her own life onto mine. "Where her and dad swingers?" I thought to myself as I decided what to say.

"I wasn't saying I was going to ask for permission. Only that I was going to make sure they had no expectations of a repeat that would cause problems. If they do then they likely won't be around anymore. That's all I was saying." I paused to try to chose my words correctly for the next part. "As for swinging, we're just starting to see each other again so let's hold off on marrying us off."

I smiled and shook my head gently.
"I guess I'm using words that were familiar to your father and me and I know that swinging is a word generally reserved for married people but let's not play with semantics.
Swinging, polyamory, whatever, if it works for you and Shelly and most importantly, if it works for Shelly, then you and she can do what you like with your friends. Just don't let her think that she's not important to you."

And there it was again. "Your father and me" Growing up you never think of your parents as sexual beings but it was starting to become clear that not only were they, they likely strayed outside of what might be considered mainstream with their appetites.

"Understood." I said as I pondered just what I didn't know about my own mother in the back of my mind.

Finally, my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to just ask.

"So I told you about the night with Shelly and the three of us. Tell me about your wildest night."

"Oh we had our moments alright. Neither of us were prudes but that was down to our parents - your grandparents - who'd grown up in the 60s, the age of flower power, free love and all the great music that was on the radio so they had very liberal attitudes that they passed onto us but one thing they did have was emotional commitment, and whatever happened and what ever they did, they knew that they were there for each other, come what may and your father and I were the same.
So yes, there were dalliances but we knew that was what they were and whatever happened, we were still there for each other.
But our wildest night?
We went on one of those Love Boat cruises and noticed that a few people were wearing pineapple pins on their shirts or Ts and it didn't take us long to find out what they meant. In any case, they were young couples just like us and so let's say, we explored a little."
I held his hand and smiled at him.
"What happened on the boat stayed on the boat."

It wasn't surprising to me that she chose not to share details of their exploits with me. Honestly, it was probably for my own good. Her answer confirmed what I'd believed though so I was content to let the topic drop.

What she said made sense though. As long as it was done in a way that respected the relationship there was nothing wrong with playing with others from time to time. The fact that my grand parents were just as liberal about it all was no shock to me either. Grandma was always one that would be most likely to shock you with something she said at any given time so I'd always known her to be a wildcard.

"Fair enough then. How about that bed bath then?" I asked thinking we were due to get off of the topic.

As she walked into the bathroom to fill the basin I couldn't help but think how in just 2 days I'd learned more about her than probably the decade before. I guess that comes with age though since these were certainly topics I wouldn't have expected to broach in high school.

“I’ll just be a few minutes. There’s something I need to do.”
l closed the bedroom door and checked my phone, smiling to myself. As arranged, Shelly was waiting at our front door so I let her in and told her how we were going to do this.

First, I got Shelly to put on a short nurse’s tunic that barely covered her thighs, nothing else, just the tunic, then I prepared a basin of warm water, towels and flannels that she would use to wash Brandon, and finally, a face towel that I’d soaked in warm water with eucalyptus oil and then wrung out.

I went back into Brandon’s bedroom.
“Ok, all ready. First I want you to be totally relaxed so just lie back with this towel over your face. You won’t be able to see, the eucalyptus oil will be soothing and I won’t be speaking to you, this will be touch only, ok?”

I could already see Brandon’s cock starting to tent the sheet so I made sure the towel was secure over my son’s face.
”Just going to fetch the water.”

I opened the door and beckoned to Shelly, holding my finger to my lips to remind her not to talk, watching as she set the water on the bedside stand and peeled back the sheet covering Brandon all the way down revealing his well toned body and his now almost fully erect cock and I mused what a very lucky young woman she was, but then my son was a very lucky young man to have a such a beautiful, nubile young woman like Shelly and I remembered well one of my dalliances when I was married and had spent a night making love with a woman, an experience I often recalled when I was missing Brandon’s father.
Shelly lifted each of Brandon’s arms in turn, washing them carefully and then moved to his legs, washing them before moving to his chest and belly, now first with her hands and then followed by the flannel.
Brandon was now fully erect and starting to lift his hips in anticipation of her hands on his cock and Shelly didn’t disappoint him, washing his cock and balls and then starting to stroke him.

He lifted his arm to remove the towel covering his face but Shelly smacked his wrist to stop him, stroking his cock with one hand while unbuttoning her tunic with the other and then, while holding his cock, climbing onto the bed and straddling him, guiding his cock into her and starting to ride him, slowly and steadily, her tunic now wide open revealing her generous breasts.

I was on fire standing in the doorway watching, pressing my fingers against myself through my skirt, wishing I was feeling what Shelly was feeling as she rode my son, watching his cock sliding in and out of her and wondering if perhaps one day, she would consent to spending some time with me.

She timed her orgasm to perfection, tensing as she came just as Brandon grunted and pushed into her, releasing his seed into her in a series of thrusts and I was certain as I watched that he thought he’d just had sex with his mother and I wondered just what was going through his mind.

Last edited:
Back