The End of the Season (closed)

cnuveau

Erotic mind.
Sitting in the recovery room I scrolled through my news feed feeling more depressed than I could ever remember feeling before. Every headline seemed like a knife twisting in my gut.

Oxford Striker Done for Season

Brandon Wells suffers torn ACL

What started out as a standard set piece ended up being the end of my promising freshman year with a single collision. Not only is my season over I’m going to away from my teammates and friends as I go back home to recover and start rehab.

“Hey mum.” I said tossing my phone down onto the bed in disgust as she walked into the room. “Guess you aren’t rid of me just yet after all.”

The only positive of the whole situation is that I get to spend some time at home with my mom. She’d always been supportive of me and my pursuit of one day playing professionally. She made a lot of sacrifices to put me into the position I’m in now and I couldn’t appreciate her more for all she’s done for me.

Last edited:
I look at my son and shake my head in sorrow. After all the effort he’s put into getting into the team and now this has happened, a season lost in a flash. I sit on the side of his bed, my little boy all grown up now except he can’t see beyond what’s just happened. Well I’ve picked him up before and I’ll do it again.
I smile.
“Not being rid of you is no hardship for me. Since your father died you’ve filled a huge gap in my life so from a selfish point of view I’m glad to have you here.”
I know that nice words won’t make him feel any better but I have to try.
“Is there anyone you’d like to come visit, a girlfriend perhaps? You don’t have to worry about what I might think, I did everything you can think of when I was your age and quite possibly more.”

There was a time that her admission would have elicited a negative reaction from me as I chastised her for saying something like that. For some reason it didn't bother me as much now. Perhaps being off at school and having plenty of my own experiences has made me think of her as actual woman and not just my mom. Sure, when my father was alive, there were plenty of times when the noises coming from their room made it impossible to deny what was going on but there was always a resistance to accept that her desires went beyond the desire to bear children.

"No, there was someone but..... it didn't work out." I said softly as I laid my head back down onto the pillow.

It would have been nice to see some of my teammates but I didn't expect that I would. In the middle of the season there was little time for anything other than school work and practice. Even if there was time, I didn't expect any of them would be eager to visit and be faced with the fact that it could just as easily be them in the bed recovering instead of me. We all knew that injury was part of the game but there was no way to play your best if you allowed it to be front of mind.

"I'm glad to spend the time with you too." I said as I reached out and grasped her hand as she sat at the side of my bed.

"We should probably get this dressing changed up. Can you give me a hand with it?" I asked tugging the sheet down to expose my leg still wrapped with gauze from the surgery.

I can tell from the way he's looking and talking that he's so upset about losing the season. He had set so much store by this and it was sweet the way he took my hand, just as he used to when he was little, the comfort and assurance that I was there to look after him.
I was surprised that the didn't have a girlfriend, a good looking hunk of a man like my son. He's the image of his Dad and I'd had to fight off the opposition to win him.

"We should probably get this dressing changed up. Can you give me a hand with it?"

I wasn't really expecting him to pull the sheet down when he asked me to fix the dressing on his knee, but his knee did look a little inflamed from the operation but what really caught my eye was the prominent bulge in his boxer shorts that he wore in bed and if I wasn't mistaken, here was another similarity between him and his Dad.
To my eternal gratitude his father was a stud and although I didn't have a lot of experience, he had just about the biggest cock I had ever seen and boy, he sure knew how to use it and for a moment, the memory of his father brought a tear to my eye.

"Your knee looks inflamed but I guess the antibiotics will take care of that, but not of this," I said jokingly, giving his cock a nudge.
"And don't worry, I've seen everything of yours from cock to ass several time a day when you were in nappies so there's nothing to be ashamed of. Now, let's get this dressing changed shall we?"

Last edited:
When I pulled the sheet down it didn't even occur to me that I had anything to hide and I was a little embarrassed when she pointed out that I did. When she asked about a girlfriend I let my mind wander to the last girl I'd been seeing and how the last time we were together was when she'd taken on me and two of my teammates when we were drunk after a party one night. It was so fucking hot passing her around. In the light of day and more sober she started to feel awkward about the whole thing though so she decided it was just best to end things. I guess thinking about that night gave me more of a chubby than I'd imagined.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said trying to act as if it wasn't a big deal.

As she leaned over the bed to change the dressing her shirt draped down offering me a full view of her breasts. I hadn't really noticed when she came in that she wasn't wearing a bra but it was more than obvious now. My eyes darted away as I felt myself starting to stiffen more. "What the fuck? That's your mom." I thought to myself before my will broke and I looked again. I shifted my hips slightly trying to get into a position where it was less obvious what was going on in my boxers but that only seemed to make things worse.

I love my son so much, not just because he's my son but also because he makes me smile and I had to smile when he looked away suddenly, fearing I'd caught him looking at my breasts.
Well why not? I'm not ashamed of my body and neither does it concern me that my son was looking at my breasts. I am after all a woman and my son is a fit, strong young man with testosterone racing round his body.
It's natural.
What does concern me is that he doesn't have a girlfriend At his age that's the natural outlet for his sexual urges and he should be getting plenty.

His knee is inflamed but the dressing is clean, no puss or any sign of a serious infection but I use some antibiotic cream and fit a new dressing and of necessity, my breasts will be on show from time to time as I move and I'm aware that they're swinging inside my t-shirt and as they rub against my t-shirt my nipples harden.
It actually feels quite nice, different to rubbing them myself when I masturbate but finally I'm done and I sit on the edge of the bed holding his hand.

"So now I want you to tell me what happened between you and your girlfriend that didn't work out and you're not to be vague. Tell me exactly what happened. Ok?"

I froze for a moment when she asked for details about what happened. I thought about trying to lie and come up with something more benign but I knew she'd see through it instantly. She always knew when I was lying.

"Well, she was always a bit of a flirt." I started off looking down at my stomach not really wanting to make eye contact with her as I told the story. "And not just with me but also with my mates. It never really bothered me because I'm not all that jealous and it was harmless enough. "

"One night after a party we'd all had quite a few so her and two of my mates go back to my place to hang out. The three of us were on the couch playing video games when she comes up and lays across all of our laps. No big deal. Standard Shelly stuff you know. We're still playing and she wriggling around on top of us. When the game ends I look over to my right and Brett's got his hand up her skirt. I was surprised so I look over at her face and she's bighting her lip obviously enjoying what he's doing so I lifted her shirt and start playing with her tits. Before I know it I look to my left she's got her head turned to the side and Randy's stuffing his cock in her mouth and she's taking it down like it's her last meal." I paused for a second to judge her reaction. She didn't seem put off so I continued.

"Obviously things escalated from there and we all had a few go's at her. Mind you, she's actively encouraging this so it wasn't a matter of us taking advantage of her or anything. By the end of all this she's a sopping mess on the couch and we called it a night. The next morning apparently she felt a little weird about it all so she just stopped coming around. Damn shame really, she was a fun little plaything."

I couldn't believe I just told my mom this story but once I started it just kind of flowed from there.

I listened with sadness as my son told me what had happened. Whatever happened that drunken night, two things were clear to me.
1. The girl has a conscience and a sense of shame
and
2. She's no prude and enjoys sex and the attention of men.
I reflect on what my son has told me and try to see it in another light. Suppose it had been just my son and the girl, admittedly a little buzzed from the party, but the two of them getting it on together. They'd have been a perfect match, my son with his equipment and the girl with her lack of inhibition.
I think a bit of maternal intervention might be a good idea.
I look at him, trying to understand how he feels about what happened that evening but guesswork is never a good idea so I ask.

"Are you sad you don't see her anymore? If you could, would you date her again? Have you called her since? For all you know she might be feeling as sad as you are. Have you got her phone number?"
I take his hand and give it a squeeze.
"You know, there's many things in life that are lost by just giving up but I know from my own experience with your father that it's always worth trying again."
I pick up his phone and hand it to him.
"Dial her number for me and in the meantime, I want you to tell me if that hard on you've got is from thinking about her or from watching your mother's tits. Oh yes, I saw you looking." I say with a laugh.

I could see the concern on her face and I sensed she might have thought I was more attached to Shelly than I actually was. Sure, she was fun, sucked a good dick and was willing to take on three of us at once but I didn't see myself marrying her or anything.

I hadn't really noticed that while telling the story my erection had gone from semi to full and was now nearly poised to breach the waistband of my boxers.

"Stop!" I said pushing her shoulder playfully. The answer was probably a little bit of both.

"Honestly I don't see how the relationship works now." I said thinking about how I truly felt maybe for the first time. "I mean, say we did date again. My mates are always going to be hanging around wanting a repeat. Once you walk through that door it's hard to close it you know. So then I'm the guy who's dating a public utility."

As I thought more about it, maybe this was the realization she came to as well. It made sense.

"Besides. As a footballer there is no shortage of women to keep me occupied. I just haven't really bothered to tie myself to anyone in particular since then."

”Mm, no shortage of women hey. I don’t exactly see them queuing round the block.”
Well I guess I can understand how he feels about Shelly. To his friends she’d always be the girl who’d put it about or one might say “your wife sucked my cock” although, in the big scheme of things, he’d gain a lot of kudos if he was the one she chose and his friends would always envy him for having the hottest woman in town all to himself.

But none of that solves my immediate problem which is my son needs some female company to lift his spirits and also to sort out that throbbing cock of his.
I look through the release notes he got when he was discharged from the hospital, noting that he’d need some physiotherapy to help the healing process.

I have an idea.
It’s an old trick, but checking the ringtone on your phone is an easy way to fake an incoming call.
*ring ring*
I grab my phone.
”Hi, yes, this is Mrs Wells, Brandon’s mom. Yes, this afternoon” I say glancing ostentatiously at my watch. “Yes three o’clock will be fine. I’ll let him know.”
I turned to my son.
“That was the physio department. They’re sending a physiotherapist round to see you at three o’clock. Now I have to go out for some food so I’ll see you in an hour or so. Ok?”

An hour will give me time to shop for food and also visit a nurse friend who’ll happily lend me a uniform.
If not Shelly, then perhaps his ‘physiotherapist’ might be able to help.

Last edited:
I really don't understand why she is on me so much about girls. I'd been home a day and it sounded like she is disappointed in me that I didn't have anyone there yet. I was used to getting this sort of pressure from my dad but getting it from my mom is something entirely new. It got me thinking about the whole Shelly thing and wondering if I closed the door to soon on all of that. I decided to think on it for the afternoon and decide later in the evening if I was going to reach out to her or not. I could certainly use the blow job but I'm just sure I'm entirely ready for what was sure to follow.

I hadn't expected therapy to start so soon but I was happy that it was. The sooner I got back on my feet and working towards the recovery the better.

When I head my mom come back in I called her in.

"You got me thinking about the whole Shelly thing again. Do you think I'm making a mistake?" I asked. I don't know exactly the kind of situations she found herself in when she was younger but I was sure she'd seen plenty and I valued her opinion.

I hadn't expected my son to ask me about Shelly. I thought he'd put that behind him although I was sure she was still on his mind as his question confirmed.
I sat on the edge of his bed again and took his hand.

"Only you can decide if you're making a mistake about Shelly but to come to that decision, you have to have to make another decision first and that is are you more concerned about what your friends think or are you more concerned with your own feelings and needs and that's something only you can answer but in the meantime, it's almost three o'clock and your physiotherapist will be here any moment"

I left his room, changed into the nurses uniform I'd borrowed from my friend and then knocked on his door.
"Hi Brandon, I'm your physiotherapist, come to give you your treatment. May I come in?"

I wasn't going to be put off by what others might think, even if they knew. My son was in need of some physical release and if he wouldn't entertain Shelly then his mom would have to do it for him.

When my mom walked out of the room I decided “What the hell.” And texted Shelly to see how she was doing. She’d just replied when the therapist knocked on the door.

“Yeah, come in.” I said not bothering to look up from my phone to acknowledge her. I knew it was rude but at that moment I was far more interested in chatting with Shelly and seeing what she had to say.

“Let me know what you need me to do.” I said still not looking up from my phone.

Well that was a bit of luck. Brandon wasn't looking at all as I came into the room. All I had to do now was get him into a position where I could manipulate him and yet he couldn't see me.
I stood with my back to him, arranging the few things I brought with me - couple of towels, a bottle of massage oil and a large box of Kleenex.
I called over my shoulder.
"When you're ready would you lie on your stomach please and oh, you'll have to remove those boxer shorts. I'll need to get full access to your biceps femoris or as you probably know them, your hamstrings ok?"
I heard him turn over but it seemed that he hadn't finished the conversation with whoever it was he was speaking to.
"It's ok, you can continue with your call, I'll just get started.

With his boxers off I got the first full view of my son I'd had in a long time and my oh my, what a magnificent son I'd raised - taught, lithe, well muscled without being muscle bound - probably the most attractive form to any woman and if I'd been Shelly I'd have been knocking on his window right now.
Still, that was for another time.

"OK, just relax and try not to flinch. Some of what I'm going to do might hurt a little but I have to go deep and, just so as you know, I'll be getting close to your genitals but that's in the nature of getting to the places I need to reach."
I poured some of the oil into my hands and started on his upper thighs.

"Oh, and just one more thing, don't worry if you get aroused. In my line of work I've seen more stiffness than you could possibly imagine."
From the way I said stiffness there was no way he couldn't get my meaning.

"Ok, here we go." And I started to massage his upper thighs, long smooth strokes from just above his knees to where his thighs merged into his butt.

It was obvious that Shelly had a lot to get off her chest. After a brief back and forth she just started bombing me with texts. Each one longer than the last. I was reading through them as the therapist asked me to turn over.

“Yeah, sure.” I said as I rolled over then shoved my boxers down past my hips. “Will probably need some help getting them the rest of the way.”

I’d kind of gotten used to just letting the trainers do their thing when I had nicks after games so I lifted the phone in front of me and kept reading as she began to work on my hamstrings and glutes.

Her comment about possibly getting an erection was a little odd though. Hasn’t been a problem for me before so I didn’t imagine it’d be a problem now.

“Thanks, will keep that in mind.” I said absent-mindedly.

There is a subtle difference in the way a woman massages man and the way a man will deliver the same massage.
For the male masseur it's just manipulating the muscles and tendons, the way a sports masseur would do it but with a female masseuse there's just a hint of eroticism and it's all in the way her hands interact with the male physique.
Sure, she can manipulate the muscles and tendons but because a woman doesn't have the upper body strength of a man, the touch is necessarily lighter and the male recipient's brain will often interpret this as a sexual touch.
Of course, most masseuse will ignore any arousal in their male client but that wasn't what I intended to do with my son and I let my hands deliberately slide up the inside of his thighs so that they brushed against his sac and I watched as he shifted to accommodate his strengthening erection.

In the background I could hear him vocalising the texts he was sharing with Shelly and I smiled to myself wondering if his tone of voice would change when I got to the next part of the massage.
I was sure it would.

"Ok Brandon, Let's have you support yourself on your hand and knees please. I need to see where we are with your joints flexed."
I help him by lifting his hips. Now I can slip my hands around him and find his cock, the hard stiffness, not from what I'm doing, but from his thoughts of Shelly.
Another handful of oil and I start to stroke his cock.
"Just relax. I know this is unconventional but we'll never get you to ease up and full unflex your muscles while you're in this state."
And so I stroke him, my hand almost closed round the thickness of his shaft, feeling him tense at the touch of my hand and then relax to the inevitable ejaculation that will soon come.

I was focused on my test conversation with Shelly when her hands started to brush against my cock and sack. I started to wonder if maybe she’d seen me play before and she was possibly just wanting a a go at me. I tried to keep my focus on my text conversation but when she guided me up onto my knees and hands and started to wank me it was clear she was less interested in therapy and just wanted my cock.

“Oh, you’re just gonna go right for it aren’t you?” I said as she stroked my cock. She’d said it was supposed to be therapeutic but I’m not an idiot. This chick just wanted to wrap her fingers around my cock. When I go pro it was going to be so much worse so I figured I’d better get used to it now.

“If you want me to relax and release my muscles I might need a little more help from you.” I said trying to coax her into slipping her head beneath me so I could fuck her mouth. It was obvious that she was a bit of a football groupie and that was what she wanted.

He thinks he's just got another of his football chicks here but that's not what's happening so give him a good smack on his ass.
"That's enough of that young man. I'm not here to offer sexual services, I'm here purely for therapeutic reasons and what I'm doing right now ..." I say as stroke his cock "is helping you to relax and to ease the tension in your muscles, so just concentrate on what I'm doing and don't let your mind wander of into some sexual fantasy of what you'd like to do with your girlfriend."

I can feel his cock begin to twitch and to help him along I cradle his balls with my other hand. His sac is starting to tighten in readiness for him to shoot his load.
"OK, nearly there I guess," I say as I concentrate on the head of his cock, my hand sliding back and forth over his bulb, ready to milk the com from him.

She humbled me with a smack of my ass.

“Sorry Ma’am” I said, feeling terribly embarrassed for misreading the situation so horribly. I closed my eyes as I felt her cup my balls in her hand then focus her strokes along the head.

I’d have thought my mind would have contoured images of Shelly taking my cock deep into her throat as I approached the release she was leading me to but surprisingly the image that popped into my mind was that of my moms tits as she tended to me earlier. It seemed so wrong but quickly a low groan echoed from deep inside me as the base of my cock began to jerk, letting fly jets of my thick seed.

He's embarrassed by his behaviour and what he said and that's good. Women don't like to be disrespected even when they're drunk but young men, full of their own ego and charged with testosterone think they can get away with it.

But I'm pleased with what I'm doing as I feel his sack tighten even more in readiness for his ejaculation and a few strokes more and his cock twitches violently as he cums, shooting threads of his thick white cum over my hand and onto the sheets and I continue to stroke him as he releases, making sure that every last searing spasm in the head of his cock is sated.
At last when he's done I take my hand away.

"Stay there for a moment while I tidy you up." and I grab the tissues and a towel, wiping him clean with the tissues and covering his pool of semen with the towel.

"Ok, you can turn over now."

I wait until he's turned and we're looking at each other.
"Don't worry about the sheets, your mother will take care of those. I always do."

“Oh god yes.” I breathed out as stroked me through the last of the most intense orgasm I’d had maybe ever.

As unorthodox as it was I had to admit that she was right. There wasn’t a hint of tension in my muscles as she cleaned up the mess I’d made. I rolled over onto the towel she’d laid down and looked up to get my first real look at the therapist who’d so expertly made me cum.

“What the fuck?? Mom? What the fuck are you doing? What did you do?” My heart was racing and I was in a panic. How did I not know it was her the entire time and why the fuck was she able to make me cum so hard.

Suddenly what I’d said to her earlier came back to me bringing a whole new wave of awkwardness. Did I really talk to her like she was some kind of bimbo that u was using for my own pleasure?

I laid there in stunned silence as I looked at the satisfied look on her face.

Being a mother is a wonderful thing.
Of course there are times when you could happily wish you had no children, those time when they're being difficult little shits, but those times are far out-weighed by the moments of intense pleasure when you know that something you've being trying to instil in them has finally struck home and this was one of those moments.
I sat the edge of the bed next to Brandon, my son, holding his hand with both of mine, smiling at him, knowing that this afternoon he'd learned an important lesson about how to treat women and also, not to doubt his mother when she said she knew better..

But there was also confusion in his eyes.
Of course, all children think they know better than their parents, especially where sex is concerned and they can only imagine their parents having intercourse once for each child.
One fuck one child, three fucks three children and so on.
For them to think that their parents might have had an incredible sex life or that they might have had sex in the bedroom next to theirs while they were asleep or that they might have given each other a blow job, or that their mother might have swallowed their father's cum or in this case with Brandon, that his mother knew how to give the best hand job he was ever likely to have even if he lived to one hundred years was beyond his imagining.

But we mothers know that sex wasn't invented in the past few years and we also know when somethings are meant to happen in life and when that time comes, we're happy to give it a nudge in the right direction.
And that direction was Shelly but I needed to know that she could be as good for Brandon as I was for his father and that he could be as good for Shelly as his father was for me and to that end I figured a little coaching would be the best way forward and as Brandon would know from his football, hands on coaching is the best.
What I needed was to get Shelly on her own and give her some tips.

Last edited:
As she clasped my hand in hers in silence I realized there wasn’t an explanation coming. Perhaps it was just what she said it was. A kind gesture to help me relax and to get my mind out of the negative space it was in. I couldn’t help but think about just how capable she was though.

When I finally got back to my phone there was a message from Shelly that she was coming by tomorrow to see me and that we could talk more.

“I guess she’s coming by tomorrow.” I said as I sat in the chair while my mom changed my sheets. I still wasn’t sure whether I wanted that whole thing to start up again and how it would go. I decided to get a handle on what Brett and Randy would say about it. I certainly wasn’t going to base my decisions on what other people thought but if I was going to need to worry about them trying to get with her I’d rather know that now.

I started a group text with them and in a roundabout way brought up the topic. To my surprise, they seemed supportive of it and recognized it was a one time thing that they wouldn’t press. They also offered to come by and visit the day after tomorrow.

"Hi Shelly, I'm Brandon's mom, come in. He's upstairs in his room."
I looked at her as she started off up he stairs - blonde, blue eyes, good figure, lovely ass and a pair of tits that any girl would be proud of so I could see immediately why Jack liked her. I just needed him to get over the idea that his friends opinions mattered because if they were saying disparaging things about her then they weren't good friends.

From downstairs I couldn't hear much, the bedroom door closing and a murmuring of voices but I figured if Brandon wanted anything like a drink for both of them then he'd probably text me.

I poured myself a glass of wine and sat in front of the TV. It was one of those silly quiz shows so I turned the volume off and thought about Brandon and Shelly and wondered what they were talking about or, better still, what they were doing and with those thoughts running through my mind I began to feel horny, imagining them in bed together and what they might be doing, so I tip-toed up the stairs to my bedroom and lay on my bed touching myself through my clothes.

Of course I'm certain that Brandon thinks that I never feel sexy at my age, especially since his dad passed away but I'm like any woman and still have my sexual needs.
The problem for me is I don't have anyone to satisfy them but such is life and I reach into my bedside cabinet and find my trusty vibrator. I've had it for quite a long time but it's been a reliable friend and although it buzzes quite loudly I've never seen any need to buy a different one and soon I have it buzzing away in my pussy and I know that soon I'll have an orgasm but I must be careful not to call out when I cum.

When Shelly came in it was awkward to talk about what happened. As I suspected, she embarrassed by what had happened and rather than try to face it she decided it was just easier to walk away. The fact that I didn’t pursue her as she went only confirmed to her that it was the right decision.

She sat on the edge of my bed as we talked about what a way forward might look like and, before I knew it, she was laying next to me and we were kissing. Things started to get heated as her hand slipped into my boxers and she started to stroke my cock.

"Oh, yes! that feels so good." I whispered as I lifted her top and began caressing her breasts.

The room was silent except for the sound of our breathing. I'd heard my mom walk past the door a few minutes earlier but I knew she wouldn't be interrupting us given how involved she was in getting Shelly over. Suddenly I heard a faint hum echoing through the wall and I suspected I knew what it was. Shelly didn't give any indication that she even noticed it.

"Brandon, we can't." Shelly said grabbing my wrist stopping my hand from sliding further into her panties. "If we're going to do this it can't be about the sex right now. We need to cool things off."

I let out a loud breath then agreed.

"I think I should go for now. I'll text you later ok?" she said before giving me one last kiss then seeing herself out.

I laid staring at the ceiling trying to block out the ache radiating from my groin as she left.

Back