Because She Is Full Of Crap And Unqualified For The Job

And she is a diversity hire because she is black? Or a female?

Just come and say the n-word so you can really feel good in your skin, man.
I don't use racist terms like the left. She wasn't hired for her ability to articulate government policy or the issues of the day. Yes, she checks all of the left's favorite boxes though, she is black, she is a woman, and she is a lesbian. She just doesn't know anything except how to avoid uncomfortable truths and lie with a straight face to the American people. A core Democrat Party qualification.

It's interesting how Reichy focused on women and especially women of color in his hatred.

It's almost as if that reveals something.....
Do you think she identifies as a man? Would it be okay to attack her incompetence if she did?

I don't use racist terms like the left. She wasn't hired for her ability to articulate government policy or the issues of the day. Yes, she checks all of the left's favorite boxes though, she is black, she is a woman, and she is a lesbian. She just doesn't know anything except how to avoid uncomfortable truths and lie with a straight face to the American people. A core Democrat Party qualification.
I agree with you that she is not very good at what she does. But neither was Sarah Huckabee. Sean Spicer held his own, but the last one, the blonde was not good either. So I think that’s just the luck of the draw.

That being said I also think that Kirby is in there because a lot of the question lately have been outside of the usual and focused greatly on defense matters.

Back