The Dew Drop Inn Beach & Surf Club

BRIGHTWELL

Time Walker
My name is Mr. Brightwell. I run the Surf Club as well as the Inn. The Inn is open all as is the lounge. The Club is for members only. Membership is availible to both gentlemen and ladies. The Inn has special designer room available ask management for specials. Room rate vary. Season rate ar of course much higher, the season will be anounced later. Also looking for local help, at this time all positions are available. I thank you for your time, enjoy your stay!:D

Rae walked into the Inn. She had very long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin. She was dressed in a tight black mini dress and heel. she had a very sexy cury body. She walked up to the front desk. Hi I would like aroom please.

a room

Very well are you looking forsome thing specail? ground floor or up stairs? theme room may be?

" Surprise me, " Rae whispered she leaned over the counter letting her cleavege show.

theme rooms

Our theme rooms come in all sizes. The Asia suite is the larges with five room. The smallest theme room is the Antartic Suite Just 2 room and kept as cold as the A/C will make it. The Africa Suite is made up of 3 room with a hot tub, though it is the smallest of the private hot tubs. The North American suite is all so on the large size and it hasa wet bar and a hot tub. There are many other options you may choose from if you wish. Does that help?

" I said surprise me, what do you thin I would like, " She sighed he wasn't getting the hint. Oh well he probably didn't no how to pleasure a girl anyway.maybe he was gay. She began to get smug with him.

surprise it is

A surprise it will be then. I put you in the South American suite. Three room a wet bar and it is on the beach. You will be on the beach in no time enjoying the sun and the surf. One thing abouth the S.A. rooms they are a bit on the hot side. Smiling!

Walking around the club

The Inn is quiet, all you can hear is the pounding of the surf.

the lounge is open

Music is by the house band the Surf Tones.

Anyone want to dance?

never surrender

I'm not giving up!

The beach club is open

the band to night is the SURF TONES

slow

Business is slow

looking for writer......

looking for those that can not find a thread........

looking for those ...looking for acool drink

are you lost.........

littleto say.........

have a seat.......

reopening

The tired and lonely come here!
Those that need a rest come here!
Looking for a quiet place, welcome here!

The Vasal Academy open Party invitation!

"The entry to the club is located near the beach recessed into the side of the craggy buff……

A casual observer would miss the club, mistaking it for the entrance to a cave.

attachment.php

Once inside a member would see the Golden Cherub Covered Mural set in the side of one wall and would know just were to insert his Golden Key to gain access to an elevator, which would travel horizontally from the beach under the China Pearl light to the Catacombs of the Inn, using an old smugglers tunnel.

Elite and the more privileged members have the option to use their golden key to port them directly into the club curtsy of a magical inscription provided by chgris."

attachment.php

To pass these gates, a golden key.
For Paradise direct, the words are three.
The phrase,

" Oh Seeker, submit to me."

"For those of you who have decided to come to our opening , please look in your pocket and to your surprise and I hope delight ...you will find a golden key!":rose:

For Naked individuals::rose:

Well you will be pleased to know that you will receive your key naked or not

Females: Look down at your sleek form *yummy*

Like magic you will find a slender golden chain appear from which is suspended your golden key

You will be able to wear it around your neck too if you wish

Now if you were a naked male

Around your first erection of the day you would find a golden cock ring from which would be suspended your golden key

You could then use the ring to attach it to your key ring..

Of course, keys, chains and rings are all solid gold

Link to Thread is:http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=671759

Mid-Witer special

The surf tones will be playing in the main palor.
Sorry about the dust we are working hard to reopen.
watch for coming announcments.

The Management

opening soon

just to keep you updated. Those of you that followed TDDI&SC from the earlier thread, the theme room are being changed, new themes will be anounced, the Surftones will continue to be the house band in the Main ball room.

See you all soon!

opening

While the new suites are not yet ready the bar and ball room will be open very soon.

*walks up to the bar and knocks softly on the closed door..wondering if the owner needed any extra help

Attachments

• d0d2.jpg
    d0d2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 38
bar tender

Mr. Biightwell walks over to the door and looks at the girl on the other side of the door."Can I help you?"

pool is open

I am happy to say the pool in now ready and open for day time swimming. Evening swimming will available shortly. No nude bathing at this time.

The Management

Back