The Dew Drop Inn Beach & Surf Club

March 4

March 4th will be a work day for all staff members.

Band members are exspected in at 4 pm.

The Surftones will be in the lounge.

Girl's night out will be on the patio.

At 8 pm there will be a staff meeting.

Last edited:
Work Day

Today is the first work day for all staff members.

There is much to be done before we reopen.

The Management

2 weeks

WE REOPEN IN 2 WEEKS

April 1 is just around the corner.

Hope to see you all then.

My own little heaven

OPEN or closed it doesn't matter!

Always feel welcome

I guess we are open, feel free to come in and chat. The bar is open!

Open Letter

To those that were waiting for me to open on April 1. Sorry I'm late.
To those I wrote with and pissed off........I'm sorry.
To those I wrote wrote with and are gone.......I miss you!
To those of you who never understood me....my bad.
To those (few) who enjoy my writings or style.......thank you.
For those ladies willing to take a chance.........I'm READY!

Ladies Needed

URGENT NEED

DEEP SPACE NEEDS LADIES

This is a shout out to all the ladies. We need you. For a Space adventure. Please see HOT CIDER for details.

THANK YOU ALL

Last edited:
closing out 2013

WE will be closing early this year. Christmas will be the last day we are open.
Look for us in the spring of 2014!

The management.

SURF CLUB-now closed
Dew Drop Inn-Still open

The manager of the surf club and I will be looking at updating the beach products. If you have any ideas. Please dpop them off here.

ah yes

Mr. Brightwell leans back from the wall at the desk. What can I do for you folks?

Well yes, the Inn will be open till christmas. The beach club is closed too cold to swim ....you see. The lounge is also open....the Surftones are plying tonight.

Lisa

Lisa says..well lets go to the bar and listen to the band then. Mike gives you a wink and follows her into the lounge....

Willie White

The lead singer of the Surf tones Willie White continues his song.Come on bacby light my fire....Come on baby light .....my firerrrr. Lets make the flames leap higherrr.

Mike

Mike leads Lisa out onto the dance floor. She lets out a whoop and puts her arms over her head. She wiggles her big ass and her big boobs jiggle under the white tied up blouse she is wearing. Mike pulls her close and she turns and wiggles her ass around on his crotch.

Thomas "Hot Cat" Brown

thomas points to the couple on the dance floor. We got a wild guy on the floor tonight.

Mike

Mike notices the band watching his wife. He pulls her closer to him by her hips as she grinds her ass on his crotch. Her blouse opens a bit and her big right tit bounces out....

Willie White

Willie looks out on the dance floor. Did her boob just come out? He continues to sing his song. He rubs himself when she is looking his way.

Lisa

Lisa knows her boob is out. She is far too drunk and far too horny to care. She has always loved showing off her big jugs so makes no effort to put it back into her shirt. She whispers into Mikes ear...go see if they have any rooms for the night....

Mike

Mike smiles and leaves her out on the dance floor. He nods towards the band and gets smiles and nods back. Yeah they are loving watching my hot ass wife. Mike knows the mood she is in...anything could happen and he feels blood flow to his cock. Where the hell is that innkeeper.....

Mr. Brightwell slips out of the office behind the desk area. "How may I help you are you looking for a room. Winter rates are in effect all rooms are 50% off season rates."

Mike

Yes a room please....your nicest one...and two keys please. Mike looks back toward the lounge..wondering how wild Lisa had gotten....

That would be the Asia suite 6 rooms on the top floor. Its a Penthouse location. Is that what you would like?

Back