Tell Us Something You Suck At

So now you look like Dannebrogen? :oops:
The backside of my thighs and my cheekbones took some redness after my run around Søerne this morning 😅☀️

I thought, if I just ran early enough.. Then I could avoid the worst UV.. well, obviously I forgot just how much radiation the water reflects! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And while my new running shorts are maddeningly amazing.. they are obviously not protecting my skin 😂☀️

So, lotion time and next time; SPF 50! 😉

The backside of my thighs and my cheekbones took some redness after my run around Søerne this morning 😅☀️

I thought, if I just ran early enough.. Then I could avoid the worst UV.. well, obviously I forgot just how much radiation the water reflects! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And while my new running shorts are maddeningly amazing.. they are obviously not protecting my skin 😂☀️

Well, I too have fair skin and never learns either. I burn some part every year. Especially in the beginning of the season. My arms and face that is always exposed can take a lot more later in the summer. But the rest needs SPF 30-50 depending on witch part it is.

• Love
Reactions: Cat

Your story made me think of this

• Love
Reactions: Cat
I suck at feeling and showing empathy. Some days I think I might be a sociopath. Other days I’m sure of it. But don’t despair, it’s the psychopaths who kill people. Sociopaths are usually harmless — we’re just empty vessels.

At the other end of the emotional spectrum, I fall in love too easily and hurt too badly when a woman ghosts me. Cyber breakups can hurt just as much as real ones. The pain is the same either way.

I realize that the above can sound contradictory, but humans are a maze of walking contradictions.

Last edited:
I suck at feeling and showing empathy. Some days I think I might be a sociopath. Other days I’m certain of it. But don’t despair, it’s the psychopaths who kill people. Sociopaths are usually harmless — we’re just empty vessels.

At the other end of the emotional spectrum, I fall in love too easily and hurt too badly when a woman ghosts me. Cyber breakups can hurt just as much as real ones. The pain is the same either way.

I realize that the above can sound contradictory, but humans are a maze of walking contradictions.
I think I’m with you on the sociopath thing.
I tend to overcompensate with empathy and I find I can pull it off with casual acquaintances but the people that I am close to (read: women with intuition) see through me but try to convince themselves otherwise. Or they just accept me but don’t entirely let on.
So if I were a true sociopath would I feel uncomfortable and unhappy being one?
And what happens when two sociopaths get together…

Back