Tease your chest. No bra / Wet T-shirts / Underboob / Sideboob / Cleavage.

Damn it! I go to a movie and miss two temp pics! Gonna have to quit my job, stay home, and forget about what little social life I might have had. Uber is going to make t9ns from me.......lol

To see hard nipples through a top and realise there is no bra.
This depends on the nipples and the bra. My nipples are quite the extroverts and are usually not deterred by a thinner bra in their quest to be noticed. That's where something called a "t-shirt bra" comes into play.

What is the difference between a standard bra and a bralette?

I know as a guy, that shouldn't be an issue, but I am curious for science sake.
There are two photos attached below. The first one is a bra and the second is a bralette. I never thought I would buy a bralette and haven't yet worn it out of the house. But it's comfy for lounging.

Here is braless and wet.

For full transparency they are only lifted up like that because my arms are up and the tank top is wet. If that wasn’t the case then they would have a completely different shape. IYKYK 😉
Boy, do I know.😊 And thanks for the posing tip!

Attachments

• IMG_7756.jpeg
    IMG_7756.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6647.jpeg
    IMG_6647.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 94
This depends on the nipples and the bra. My nipples are quite the extroverts and are usually not deterred by a thinner bra in their quest to be noticed. That's where something called a "t-shirt bra" comes into play.

There are two photos attached below. The first one is a bra and the second is a bralette. I never thought I would buy a bralette and haven't yet worn it out of the house. But it's comfy for lounging.

Boy, do I know.😊 And thanks for the posing tip!
Thank you for the lovely pics and for sharing.
Such beauty in not showing everything. 😍

To see hard nipples through a top and realising there is no bra
My nipples are always on. They are always poking through many layers even a T-shirt bra. These bitches like to show off. I used to put those circle IV bandaids on them when going out so they didn’t stick out. This is the smallest they get 🌸

Last edited:
My nipples are always on. They are always poking through many layers even a T-shirt bra. These bitches like to show off. I used to put those circle IV bandaids on them when going out so they didn’t stick out. This is the smallest they get 🫣
They certainly are mouthwateringly... eager... 😍🥵😘

My nipples are always on. They are always poking through many layers even a T-shirt bra. These bitches like to show off. I used to put those circle IV bandaids on them when going out so they didn’t stick out. This is the smallest they get 🌸
Damn, I'd love to see them! Sound a lot like my wife's, they never "lay down" always up playing!

Bump.
Any lit beauties wishing to delight the audience with some scantily clad busts?

Back