What is your most erotic, but non-sexual passage of writing?

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
Confused? Don’t be. So no penetrative sex, no finger or toy insertions, no cunnilingus / fellatio / anilingus, no spraying with bodily fluids. Let’s also rule out impact play. Nudity is fine. Touching is fine. Kissing is fine. One more thought, don’t just pick a foreplay passage. Pick something that doesn’t end in full sex.

UPDATE: No masturbation! Self or other.

I’ll try;

"It's OK, little one. Let's give you a bath."

She got up, extending her hand for me to take. I shuffled across the bed and let her lead me into the adjoining room. She turned the water off and bent to test the temperature.

"Perfect. It's big enough for two. And the faucet is on the side, so we can both lie back. You first, Em."

Holding Amy's hand, I stepped into the warm water and sat down, hugging my knees. She joined me, her movements as graceful as always. The bath was quite full and, with the two of us in it, the water lapped just below her breasts. I so wished I had her breasts. She was only two sizes bigger than me, but their shape looked like it had been created by a master draftsman. Flowing arcs, swelling fullness, tipped with glass-cutter nipples.

"Still checking me out, sis. It's kinda embarrassing. Here, lay back and let me wash you."

I did as Amy requested. She located a washcloth, drizzled some gel on to it and soaped me from shoulder to wrist on both sides. She lifted each arm and it tickled as she washed my pits. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Amy lathered my neck and moved to my chest. Rather than the washcloth, she massaged soap into each breast with her hands. I had missed her touch and felt my nipples harden as her fingers sent tingles through me. I sighed, feeling fuzzy, relaxed, and a little aroused.

"Stand up, angel, and turn round."

We both stood and I pulled my hair to one side allowing her to run the cloth over my back and then my butt. Amy slipped a soap-covered finger between my butt-cheeks, eliciting a soft moan from me.

"Have to clean everywhere, sis."

She crouched and washed the back of my legs. Then asked me to turn. Adding more gel, she rubbed round my stomach and down to my hairless mound. Then the front of each leg. Taking some gel onto her fingers. She cleaned my vulva, careful not to get the foam inside me. I wanted her fingers in my vagina, soapy or not. But just bit my bottom lip and let her continue.

"Sit down, we mustn't forget your feet, Em."

I sat and let her extend one leg at a time. Dragging her fingers between my toes. Massaging my soles.

Then she rinsed the soap off, using cupped hands, using the wrung out washcloth. Splashing warm water. Making me feel cared for.

"Good. Now how about you wash your own face? That might be a bit tricky. Then I'll wash your hair."

She handed me a tube of face wash and I rubbed a little around my cheeks and chin and forehead, before splashing it off.

"Perfect, now your hair. Sit facing the other way, angel."

With my back to her, I heard Amy cup water in her hands and let it trickle over my head. The warmth was soothing. She did it again, and again. Leaning past me, Amy grabbed a shampoo bottle that she must have taken from the shower. I heard the cap click open and then shut again. I closed my eyes. Partly as water was now dripping down my face, partly the better to embrace Amy's tenderness.

She worked the shampoo into my hair, massaging my scalp. Dragging the bubbles down to my tips. Scrunching my hair into a ball, then letting in fall. Again she filled her hands and rinsed away the soap. Again and again. Each little flood of water wiping a little of my trauma away.

"I couldn't find any conditioner, Em."

"Sorry, I'd finished a bottle. There's a new one on the shelf above you."

I heard water moving and the vibration of her feet through the tub. She sat down again and a small wave surged past me and lapped my end of the bath. Then she massaged my head again, covering my hair in the cream, filling my nose with the scent of coconut. She rinsed me. The warm water bathing my shoulders, trickling down my back and over my breasts. Finally satisfied, she spoke.

"There. Much better. Though I probably should have run a comb through while you had the conditioner on your hair. Tomorrow maybe."

I looked at her over my shoulder.

"Thanks, Ames. You are making me feel human again."

"Good. Now go towel off and dry your hair. I won't be more than ten minutes."

"Don't you want me to...?"

"Another day, sis. Let's focus on you right now."

A Good Woman

Last edited:
I don’t really have a passage to focus on here. Everything can get more erotic with the addition of imagination. And you never know what people will turn into sexual fetish. But bravo to Emily for what she described.

All of my stories are based on the premise that a long standing couple have drifted apart but not separated. Her lesbian affair sweeps her away but she takes her man with her. But she takes him on a path of feminisation and submission, ultimately into slavery.

The passages that turn me on the most are those where the protagonists are exploring the nature of their relationships. They say the mind is the most importantsexual organ; is these discussions that turn me on

You tailored those rules specifically for that scene didn't you?

It's okay, I think this works...

"You want me to... What? Pretend to be you?"

"Sure. Just this once. Come on! Please?"

Cassandra thought about her sister's boyfriend, his broad shoulders, his strong arms. She felt a little fluttery, thinking about playing the part of Kelly with him. "I don't know, it seems kind of..."

"It'll be fine! Come on, let's trade clothes."

"Really? You're sure you want to do this?"

"Of course I'm sure." Kelly was peeling her bathing suit from her shoulders, and down her still wet body. Droplets of water stood out on her skin, as the clingy fabric was rolled down to reveal her impressive breasts, her hard, pebbly nipples sticking out like little raspberries after her swim in the cold pool. Cassie stared as her sister's dark blue suit stretched over her hips, and was pushed past the lush curves of her ass cheeks, to fall down her long legs and plop onto the floor. "Come on, get out of those shorts."

"Okay," she said, uncertain, starting to get undressed. She kicked off her running shoes and pulled off her socks. She stepped out of her gym shorts and put them on her shoes. She was in her sports bra and her panties. Kelly was standing there naked, wringing out her bathing suit so a stream of water tinkled down to the drain in the floor.

"Come on, Cassie, take off the rest. You've got to show up in this." Kelly held up the dripping suit.

"Right."

Cassandra shrugged out of her pink and gray sports bra, and slipped her sweaty cotton panties off. She held her hands awkwardly in front of her vagina for a second, before looking at her sister's confident posture and letting them hang skittishly at her sides. She looked in the mirror again, and really couldn't tell which naked girl was her and which was her sister, until she moved her head.

"Oh," said Kelly, with a hand on her chin. "There's an identifying feature."

Cassie glanced downward, taking in her sister's smooth, bare pussy, and then her own, covered in its delicate thatch of fine blonde hair. "I'm quite sure that won't be an issue," she said, aghast.

"But what if he sees you changing or something. You're going to have to take off the wet bathing suit and put on some of my clothes when you get there. He knows I'm shaved, sis."

Cassandra realized Will had briefly seen her naked, as well, once before; the three of them had been on a trip and shared a hotel room. He must have been frustrated; Kelly had insisted on the two sisters sharing a bed and made Will sleep in the other one by himself. She'd said she didn't want to make Cassie feel left out.

She guessed she might have felt uncomfortable, a little, if it had been arranged the other way, especially if she'd had to listen to her sister getting up to any funny business with her boyfriend. But mainly she felt bad for poor Will. Maybe that was why she hadn't worried as much as she should have about closing the bathroom door all the way when she got out of the shower. She knew he'd caught a glimpse as she wrapped herself in her white hotel towel. She'd wanted to give him a wink at the time, but decided to hang on to plausible deniability.

"Okay, I guess something like that could happen," she agreed.

"Right. So let me get my razor," Kelly said, opening her locker. Cassandra watched her sister's bare bottom jiggle as she rummaged about, finally coming back with a plastic bic and a little bottle of shaving gel.

"I don't know, sis..."

"Come on, sit up by the mirror."

Cassie got onto the counter, feeling the cold tiles on her ass. She leaned back against the mirror, putting her heels up on the edge.

"That's it, spread your legs," said Kelly, squeezing a dollop of gel into her hand. "Just let me get in here..."

Cassandra gasped as her sister applied the cool creamy stuff to her sensitive mound, working it into the fine hair with her fingers. She was taking shallow breaths, watching as Kelly lathered her pussy, pushing her fingertips through the foam and along her labia.

"There you go," she said absentmindedly, peering down at Cassie's vagina with an inscrutable expression, still spreading gel over all the folds and crevices. She picked up the razor and Cassandra bit her lower lip, trying not to shiver. "Can you pull the skin tight for me?" she asked, glancing up.

"Oh, um, yeah." Cassandra reached down, placing two fingers near the top of her pubic hair and pressing in, making her pussy lips stretch and pull apart slightly. Kelly placed the razor carefully and made small swipes with it, clearing little swaths of smooth skin with each stroke, pausing frequently to rinse the blade. Soon she was shaving the delicate petals of Cassie's pussy, stretching a lip with thumb and finger and leaning in to look close as she drew the razor along its length. Then she moved to the other side, handling it with equal care.

Cassandra felt a bit of wetness trickle from her parted labia to run down between her cheeks. She couldn't believe this was turning her on, and hoped her sister wouldn't notice. Still, as the shaving went on it was getting harder and harder to sit still for it. Her hips wanted to shift and move. The sensations she was feeling were making her clit start to ache, and grow firm. She stifled a low moan as Kelly tugged her lips apart near the top, carefully shaving around the cleft where they met, and incidentally brushing her clitoral hood.

"Oops," Kelly said as Cassie twitched. She was very focused on what she was doing, not looking away at all. The tip of her tongue stuck out from one corner of her mouth in concentration. Cassandra could hardly get a breath. Then Kelly ran a washcloth through warm water and pressed it over her whole pubic area, swiping it up her slit and making her pussy quiver.

"That feel nice?" she whispered.

Cassie just stared at her, speechless. Her sister was still holding the warm cloth against her freshly shorn vulva with her full palm. She pressed in on it and made a little circling motion.

"This is what I do after I shave mine," she added. "Makes the skin feel nice and soft."

"Uh, yeah..." Cassandra brought her feet down as Kelly withdrew the washcloth. "Thanks, sis." She slipped, naked and newly hairless, from the counter. Her pussy felt sensitive and exposed as the air moved against it.

-- Wrong Twin Rubdown

The first that comes to mind is this scene from Mary and Alvin Ch.8

(A little set up: They are on his boat, waiting for the annual Harbor Festival fireworks to begin)

"It's about to start," Alvin said, and there was a hiss and a boom and the sky exploded in color, green and gold and white. The sparks spiraled downward so close that Mary feared they would reach the boat. She stood and went to the rail as more fireworks lit the night in blue and red.

Alvin stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Mary leaned against him and he kissed the back of her head.

Each burst of light was reflected off the surface of the water. As the fireworks escalated in tempo and intensity, the night seemed awash in color. The noise was deafening, Sea Jay vibrated with it. Mary felt nearly overwhelmed with the sight and sound, but with Alvin's arms holding her tight, she felt completely safe. When she looked upward, she could imagine they were rising into the air, dancing among the kaleidoscopic colors.

The display climaxed with a crescendo of explosions, one colorful burst after another until the harbor was lit as brightly as midday. Mary felt tears on her cheeks. Maybe they were caused by the acrid smoke, Mary thought, but sometimes beautiful things can make you cry.

The last sparks spiraled to the water and blinked out, and there was a moment of silence. Then the crowd in the park roared their approval and Mary clapped her hands in delight.

Alvin turned her and hugged her to his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder. The harbor grew dark and quiet as the festival goers streamed out of the park and made their way towards home.

"Alvin?"

"Yes, Mary?"

"One of us has to be the first to say it."

Alvin raised her hand to his face. He kissed the back of her fingers, then looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Mary Winslow."

Mary's breath caught in her throat. She swallowed and touched her hand to the side of his face.

"I love you, Alvin Faulkner."

The smell of cordite faded and the clouds of smoke drifted off towards the distant hills and moonlight shone down on Londonderry harbor.

This might be a cheat, but I carefully read your rules and you did not forbid mutual masturbation. This contains bodily fluids, but nobody's being sprayed with them.

"Sam?" Rebecca's voice sounded small and distant in the dark. I looked over and could make out her shape among the darker shadows of the bed, now that my eyes had adjusted. It looked like she was on her side, turned toward me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"If you feel like you need to... you know... I don't mind."

I didn't know what to say. My heart just beat faster. I really did need to. I let the silence stretch further, and I slid my hand into my shorts and wrapped it around my cock. I was fully hard again in moments.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you doin it?"

I slowly slid my fingers up my shaft.

"Uh huh," I said.

She let out a soft "Mmm," and I had to squeeze my cock to keep from cumming right then.

I took it slow, enjoying the fact that she knew what I was doing. I slipped my shorts off and pushed my sheet away, wondering how much she could see in the dark. I hoped she could see the silhouette of my cock, standing tall in my fist.

I moaned a little as I ran my hand slowly up and down my cock. I heard a shuffling from Rebecca's bed, and thought I saw her lean over.

Then there was a click and the lamp came on.

I paused a moment to let my eyes adjust to the light, and then I saw Rebecca, lying on her side, her top hanging loose around her boobs, staring at me.

And I lay there, naked, hand wrapped around my cock.

And I stroked it for her. As Rebecca watched I squeezed and I ran my hand up and down my cock, watching her reaction. She let out a moan and leaned in closer, and I saw her hand moving under the sheets.

I wanted to make it last. So I took it slow. I squeezed my cock from the base, letting it stand hard and tall and throbbing for her, then I ran my hand slowly up and back down.

I looked at her tits, swinging a little from her movement, her shirt riding down. I could see dark slivers where her nipples began.

"Fuck Sam, you're so big," she said. I moaned and again squeezed my cock to try to keep from cumming. I was enjoying this too much. But it needed to be soon.

"Stroke it for me," she whispered. And I did. I slid my hand up and down, my hips thrusting upward as if she were on top of me, riding my cock.

It was clear that she was rubbing herself under the covers. She moaned and her hand sped up. I could hear how wet she was.

She pulled her shirt down over her right breast, showing me her nipple, rubbing it and pinching it. I moaned, squeezing hard.

"I want to see you cum, Sam," she said.

That pushed me over the edge. A moan I'm sure people in other bedrooms could hear escaped my lips, I pumped my cock fast, and I started cumming. Thick white ropes of cum shot from my cock, the first hitting the pillow by my head, then my chest and stomach. And it just kept shooting.

"Oh my God," Rebecca said, squeezing her nipple, biting her lip, letting out a moan herself that may have been louder than mine. I could see her whole body shake with the force of her orgasm.

I squeezed my cock as the last few shots of cum jumped out of it, and more oozed slowly around my hand.

Rebecca convulsed, breathing heavily, grabbing onto her pillow. She let out one last "Ooooh fuck," and sighed and settled onto her back, still looking at me.

I let my cock settle on my stomach, starting to deflate, somehow still oozing cum. I had never cum so much in my life. My stomach and chest were covered.

"Holy shit, Sam," Rebecca whispered. She looked at my cock, looked up my body at the mess I'd made, then looked into my eyes and gave me a sleepy smile.

"Sweet dreams," she said.

Vacation with the Marshals pt 1

This might be a cheat, but I carefully read your rules and you did not forbid mutual masturbation. This contains bodily fluids, but nobody's being sprayed with them.

"Sam?" Rebecca's voice sounded small and distant in the dark. I looked over and could make out her shape among the darker shadows of the bed, now that my eyes had adjusted. It looked like she was on her side, turned toward me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"If you feel like you need to... you know... I don't mind."

I didn't know what to say. My heart just beat faster. I really did need to. I let the silence stretch further, and I slid my hand into my shorts and wrapped it around my cock. I was fully hard again in moments.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you doin it?"

I slowly slid my fingers up my shaft.

"Uh huh," I said.

She let out a soft "Mmm," and I had to squeeze my cock to keep from cumming right then.

I took it slow, enjoying the fact that she knew what I was doing. I slipped my shorts off and pushed my sheet away, wondering how much she could see in the dark. I hoped she could see the silhouette of my cock, standing tall in my fist.

I moaned a little as I ran my hand slowly up and down my cock. I heard a shuffling from Rebecca's bed, and thought I saw her lean over.

Then there was a click and the lamp came on.

I paused a moment to let my eyes adjust to the light, and then I saw Rebecca, lying on her side, her top hanging loose around her boobs, staring at me.

And I lay there, naked, hand wrapped around my cock.

And I stroked it for her. As Rebecca watched I squeezed and I ran my hand up and down my cock, watching her reaction. She let out a moan and leaned in closer, and I saw her hand moving under the sheets.

I wanted to make it last. So I took it slow. I squeezed my cock from the base, letting it stand hard and tall and throbbing for her, then I ran my hand slowly up and back down.

I looked at her tits, swinging a little from her movement, her shirt riding down. I could see dark slivers where her nipples began.

"Fuck Sam, you're so big," she said. I moaned and again squeezed my cock to try to keep from cumming. I was enjoying this too much. But it needed to be soon.

"Stroke it for me," she whispered. And I did. I slid my hand up and down, my hips thrusting upward as if she were on top of me, riding my cock.

It was clear that she was rubbing herself under the covers. She moaned and her hand sped up. I could hear how wet she was.

She pulled her shirt down over her right breast, showing me her nipple, rubbing it and pinching it. I moaned, squeezing hard.

"I want to see you cum, Sam," she said.

That pushed me over the edge. A moan I'm sure people in other bedrooms could hear escaped my lips, I pumped my cock fast, and I started cumming. Thick white ropes of cum shot from my cock, the first hitting the pillow by my head, then my chest and stomach. And it just kept shooting.

"Oh my God," Rebecca said, squeezing her nipple, biting her lip, letting out a moan herself that may have been louder than mine. I could see her whole body shake with the force of her orgasm.

I squeezed my cock as the last few shots of cum jumped out of it, and more oozed slowly around my hand.

Rebecca convulsed, breathing heavily, grabbing onto her pillow. She let out one last "Ooooh fuck," and sighed and settled onto her back, still looking at me.

I let my cock settle on my stomach, starting to deflate, somehow still oozing cum. I had never cum so much in my life. My stomach and chest were covered.

"Holy shit, Sam," Rebecca whispered. She looked at my cock, looked up my body at the mess I'd made, then looked into my eyes and gave me a sleepy smile.

"Sweet dreams," she said.

Vacation with the Marshals pt 1
Lovely scene, but runs afoul of the spraying bodily fluids rule 😊.

Em

Lovely scene, but runs afoul of the spraying bodily fluids rule 😊.

Em
I claim a technicality - "spraying with" implies the bodily fluids are hitting someone other than their emitter. Anyway, bodily fluids (at least that one in particular) are pretty rampant in my stories, and I wanted to participate.

From On Becoming Eve:

Sarah walked out of the closet holding lacey red underwear. “I can help you with your hair and makeup, if you’d like,” she smiled at me as her eyes scanned my naked body. I wondered how she had been so sure of the choice I would make when I hadn’t known until a few seconds ago what I was going to do.

“That would be nice, thank you.” I took the items from her hands and started to get dressed.

The finished product was stunning. The strapless dress fit like a glove. While it enhanced every curve and nuance of my athletic body, it was short enough to expose almost all my muscular legs. The clips from my garter belt holding my stockings in place hid just behind its hem, begging to be seen.

Sarah had accented my features perfectly with the makeup, drawing my eyeliner wide to give my eyes a cat-like appearance. The eye shadow made the green in them pop. She had pulled my hair up into a tight bun, leaving my neck completely exposed. The ruby choker from the jewelry case drew a tight red line around my neck, the dangles looked like drops of blood against my skin. The matching earrings were the perfect accent. My dark red lipstick was reminiscent of the afternoon’s encounter with Hank. I looked vulnerable, seductive, and ominous all at the same time.

Sarah’s hands rested on my shoulders as we both admired her work in the mirror. Our eyes locked as I licked my lips and placed my hands on hers. An immediate charge of energy coursed through my body, followed closely by a small shudder as the aroma of our mutual arousal filling my head.

“I would like that very much,” she said as she kissed me on the cheek, “but Victor would not be happy with us. Some other time,” she smiled invitingly and slid her hands down my arms?

I bit my lip and smiled as I thought about what had just happened. “Are you the hunter or the prey?” the big cat’s voice filled my head. He laughed as he mocked me.

“Come now, he is waiting,” Sarah traced a single finger across my shoulder and down my spine; I felt it the tingle in my crotch.

“I think it could be fun to be both,” I answered the big cat in my mind as I got up and followed her from the room.

EDIT: I fixed a bunch of grammar type issues before I posted this. It's one of my earlier works and needs a lot of help in that area.

This is a flashback scene from my brother-sister story Hot Night In The Kitchen With Sis. This scene takes place four years before the main events of the story. There's no sex but there's kissing and I thought the scene was enjoyably sensual and helped set up what happens in the story:

It was August. Emma was 18 and on her way to her first year of college. Aaron was about to start medical school. They decided to hike to the top of a nearby mountain together, before either left for school.

Aaron drove his beat-up Hyundai for an hour and a half to the trailhead, arriving by early afternoon. He carried sandwiches and water for Emma and himself in his backpack. Clambering up the mountain, Aaron was struck by Emma's high energy. Aaron walked at a steady pace, but Emma was everywhere -- lagging behind him, pacing at his side, dashing ahead of him on gamine legs and nimble feet. When she went ahead, Aaron could not help but notice the perfect sculpture of her ass under the tight and brief blue Lululemon shorts, though he felt guilty about noticing. He tried to look away, but he could not. More than once he thought he noticed Emma's ass wiggle as she hiked directly in front of him.

Aaron could not remember spending a more joyous day with his sister. They talked nonstop the whole way up the mountain, the August heat and sunshine beating down on them. Halfway up they sat down for a long lunch under the dappled shade of an oak. Emma talked about starting college in a few weeks. Aaron shared his worries about medical school. When done with eating lunch and talking about school, Emma thanked Aaron for bringing food for the hike. She told him she'd make it up to him sometime. They continued up the steep, dusty trail.

A coat of grime and sweat lay over their bodies by the time they reached the peak. They stood alone on the top. Already, the sun perched low in the sky, and it bathed the surrounding hills in a golden glow broken at irregular intervals by the shadows winding through the valleys below them. On its north side, the peak gave way abruptly to a cliff, hundreds of feet high, and Aaron and Emma walked to the edge and stood silently looking to its foot below.

Emma pulled out her little camera from Aaron's backpack, asked Aaron to pose near the edge, and took a photo of him. He took a photo of her. She put the camera away and they walked again to the edge of the cliff, eyes scanning the olive mountains that rolled and rumbled to a hazy horizon in every direction.

Emma took Aaron's hand, then, and she squeezed it hard. Whether it was from fear or joy or sheer impulsiveness, Aaron did not know, but he squeezed her hand back, and they glanced at each other.

The glance became something else, and before Aaron knew what he was doing he took hold of Emma by her hips and he kissed her, his lips barely brushing hers. Suddenly aware that he was kissing his sister, he started to pull away, but Emma grabbed him and pulled him back to her. She pushed her face toward his. They kissed again, this time harder and longer.

Kissing one's sister was supposed to be disgusting, or boring. But kissing Emma was neither. When his lips touched hers, Aaron's loins stirred, and his heart soared. A hundred feelings crowded his mind and his body, all of them bathed in warmth and golden light from the sun in the west. Best of all, Emma kissed him back. Her lips mashed against his and his arms went around her, cradling her back and shoulders. Somewhere in the back of Aaron's mind the thought popped up that what he was doing was wrong, but the desire to kiss his sister pushed the thought back down. Aaron and Emma stood on the top of the mountain, lips and bodies together, with the sun going down, heedless of time and of other people and of other people's rules.

When at last they pulled back, their eyes searched each other. They had no answers for what they had done or for their feelings about it. They said nothing to one another. They looked to the sun low in the western sky and knew they had better hurry down the mountain or soon they would be hiking in the dark.

For the several miles it took to get back to the car they hiked in silence, racing the oncoming darkness, feet tumbling over each other and minds scrambling to make sense of what had happened between them. By the time they reached the trailhead the deep gloom of twilight had settled over the mountain.

In the car on the way home, and during the four years that passed, neither Aaron nor Emma ever talked about what happened on the mountain. But Aaron never forgot about it.

Avilia and Sligh's first encouter, from The Rivals Ch. 01: Dark Encounters. They're both exploring a ruined temple, separately. Avilia is digging around in a hole when Sligh sees her and calls out a warning:

He had to give the woman before him credit. She froze. Which was just as well, for her sake -- perhaps even his, depending on what kind of trap she might trigger.

Swiftly he crossed to where she knelt on the stone slabs, her hands halfway into a black oblong hole where moments earlier had been stone. Her head came up slightly as he walked round to crouch down opposite her. A grim warning was plastered across on her face, coupled with wariness. "This had better be good," she growled.

"Depends how you want to die," he grinned. "Peacefully in your sleep, after a long life of leisure and pleasure? Or today, with your body and soul being ripped apart by aeons-old demon-gods?"

She glared at him. That face was quite pretty, he thought, despite the angry frown. Grey eyes that appeared dark now, high cheekbones, a mouth that hinted at wide smiles when it wasn't set in anger. Her short, spiky hair told of a woman of action, if he hadn't already guessed it from her clothes, the slim blade and deadly-looking spear on the ground beside her -- and her very presence here, of course.

"Go on," she said now. The hostility was there, but the wariness seemed to have taken over.

"Fourth Empire," he explained, looking over her head at the rounded curve of her buttocks. "Demon-binders were everywhere then. They loved to trap anything remotely secret or valuable. And here, in the Temple of the Two Suns? I'm surprised you weren't devoured when you shifted that slab upstairs."

She closed her eyes. Was that relief he saw? When she opened them again, her face was determined. "It had already been moved," she said, in grudging tones. "This one was undisturbed. Can I move?"

He put a look of concern on his face. "Well now, let me see..." He shifted his weight to lean forward. Their heads were almost touching. Her gaze had lingered on the outline in his tight leather breeches, though, and he fought not to smile.

"No, it's no good from here," he said after a moment. "I'll have to see from your side."

He rose in one swift motion, noticing her eyes following him up -- just below the waist. Moving round, he crouched down behind her and leaned forward until his body was pressing against hers. The shape of her buttocks was firm against his lower abdomen.

"Really?" she hissed. Her hands had still not moved so much as a finger's width, as far as he could tell.

"I need to see it from this angle," he breathed in her ear. "Don't move." For a few moments he lingered, shifting his body back and forth, almost rubbing himself up against her arse.

Abruptly she rose, her body catching him unexpectedly and forcing the air out of his lungs. He gave a cry and fell back, tripped over a stone and ended up on the floor.

She'd turned round and was glaring fiercely. His grin wasn't lessened by the point of the spear aimed at him.

"There was never anything there, was there?" she demanded.

"There could have been." He pushed himself up, then stopped as the sharp metal dipped closer to his chest. "But no, once I'd seen inside the hole I could tell it wasn't trapped." The grin fled from his face. "I stand by my warning, though. By all accounts, the traps those Fourth Empire priests devised were very nasty."

She seemed to hesitate, then drew the spear back. "Very well. I'll accept that you acted initially to protect me, so I'll forgive your other behaviour."

Sligh got to his feet and threw out his most charming smile. It met with an icy glare. It didn't discourage him, though. This one seemed like a tough nut to crack, but the memory of her body beneath his -- hard and soft at the same time -- convinced him that the effort would be worthwhile.

That DOESN'T lead to sex. Oh dear. Uhm.. Okay.. Maybe the opening scene from Bed Intruder, though it's more cute-erotic than classically erotic. This is how the story starts:

" Amandus woke up - startled - feeling the weight on top of him.

"Relax, relax.. It's just me.." Zara said, her voice low and unexpectedly shy.

"W-What are you doing in my apartment..? And why are you on top of me..?" Amandus was completely perplexed. He had been friends with Zara for ten years, ever since they were children - but to wake up in the middle of the night with her on top of him felt bizarre, to say the least. He had just recently moved out to live on his own, giving one of his spare keys to his parents, and the other to her, seeing as they were the closest of friends. But what was she doing here at this hour?

"Please, just.. Let me stay here.. Don't make a fuss.." She sounded vulnerable, a tone Amandus hadn't heard from her for years now, and it sent an involuntary shiver down his spine. But the way she looked at him in the dimmed light of his bedroom, under the same covers as him, staring at him so intensely - it made it hard for Amandus to find the proper response.

"Are you.. Naked?" he asked, the word nearly getting caught in his throat..

Zara exhaled a small, embarrassed chuckle, before answering with a breathy whisper: "Yes..."

Amandus had to swallow. "Uhm.. And why is that?" he asked carefully.

"Look, just.. Don't question it.." Zara sighed, looking away from his eyes, and seeming somewhat ashamed of her confession. Amandus felt his throat go dry at those words. His mind was reeling, trying to make sense of this whole situation. "I'm not asking you to do anything.. Just.. Let me sleep here, on top of you. Just cuddles. Please." Her voice came out needy, filled with a certain desperation.

"Uhm.. Okay," he stammered, completely bewildered, while she shuffled around a bit to make herself more comfortable, resting her head against his bare chest as if it was her new favourite pillow. He was only wearing his boxers and was otherwise nude as well. "But let me get this straight.." he said, hesitantly. "You went over to my place in the middle of the night, with the spare key, then undressed yourself, and crawled into my bed?"

Zara's breathing turned shallow and her fingers played with Amandus' chest hair as she whispered: "Yes.. And? I said not to question it.."

They were both quiet for at least a minute, but Amandus could not relax at all. Her naked body on top of his had been distracting, but not in a bad way. Now that his eyes were getting used to the dark, it felt even more forbidden somehow. The feeling of her bare skin against his sent chills up his spine - it was very strange, but pleasant at the same time.

"Just go back to sleep.." she murmured, sounding sleepy already.

"Listen, you're welcome here at any time. I'll always be there for you. But.. Did something happen? You can talk to me.."

He could feel Zara's lips twist into a small smile as she whispered: "Thank you, Amandus.. But nothing happened." He could feel her soft breathing against his skin, which combined with the pleasant weight of her body made him feel warm and fuzzy all over. Then, she placed a little kiss on his chest. It felt incredibly intimate.

"Is this.. I mean.. Are you trying to seduce me in some strange and unique way? You've always been a weirdo, you know.." Amandus tried to crack a joke, hoping it would make her relax more. But he was feeling a bit nervous at the prospect. They were friends, but neither of them had ever really expressed a sexual interest in the other. They had been friends for so long, it just felt like their relationship dynamic was pretty set - and neither one of them had any desire to change it. Or at least, that's what he thought until tonight.

"... Do you not want me to sleep here? Would you rather have someone else?" Zara sounded wounded and there was a hint of frustration in her voice. A soft kind of sadness, as if she really wanted Amandus to say that he wanted her there.

"You can stay here, it's just.. Very strange." He played with her hair a little bit as if to show her that he was interested in keeping her there. "You never acted like this around me before."

Zara sighed. "Yeah, I know," she said quietly. "My mistake." "

That DOESN'T lead to sex. Oh dear. Uhm.. Okay.. Maybe the opening scene from Bed Intruder, though it's more cute-erotic than classically erotic. This is how the story starts:

" Amandus woke up - startled - feeling the weight on top of him.

"Relax, relax.. It's just me.." Zara said, her voice low and unexpectedly shy.

"W-What are you doing in my apartment..? And why are you on top of me..?" Amandus was completely perplexed. He had been friends with Zara for ten years, ever since they were children - but to wake up in the middle of the night with her on top of him felt bizarre, to say the least. He had just recently moved out to live on his own, giving one of his spare keys to his parents, and the other to her, seeing as they were the closest of friends. But what was she doing here at this hour?

"Please, just.. Let me stay here.. Don't make a fuss.." She sounded vulnerable, a tone Amandus hadn't heard from her for years now, and it sent an involuntary shiver down his spine. But the way she looked at him in the dimmed light of his bedroom, under the same covers as him, staring at him so intensely - it made it hard for Amandus to find the proper response.

"Are you.. Naked?" he asked, the word nearly getting caught in his throat..

Zara exhaled a small, embarrassed chuckle, before answering with a breathy whisper: "Yes..."

Amandus had to swallow. "Uhm.. And why is that?" he asked carefully.

"Look, just.. Don't question it.." Zara sighed, looking away from his eyes, and seeming somewhat ashamed of her confession. Amandus felt his throat go dry at those words. His mind was reeling, trying to make sense of this whole situation. "I'm not asking you to do anything.. Just.. Let me sleep here, on top of you. Just cuddles. Please." Her voice came out needy, filled with a certain desperation.

"Uhm.. Okay," he stammered, completely bewildered, while she shuffled around a bit to make herself more comfortable, resting her head against his bare chest as if it was her new favourite pillow. He was only wearing his boxers and was otherwise nude as well. "But let me get this straight.." he said, hesitantly. "You went over to my place in the middle of the night, with the spare key, then undressed yourself, and crawled into my bed?"

Zara's breathing turned shallow and her fingers played with Amandus' chest hair as she whispered: "Yes.. And? I said not to question it.."

They were both quiet for at least a minute, but Amandus could not relax at all. Her naked body on top of his had been distracting, but not in a bad way. Now that his eyes were getting used to the dark, it felt even more forbidden somehow. The feeling of her bare skin against his sent chills up his spine - it was very strange, but pleasant at the same time.

"Just go back to sleep.." she murmured, sounding sleepy already.

"Listen, you're welcome here at any time. I'll always be there for you. But.. Did something happen? You can talk to me.."

He could feel Zara's lips twist into a small smile as she whispered: "Thank you, Amandus.. But nothing happened." He could feel her soft breathing against his skin, which combined with the pleasant weight of her body made him feel warm and fuzzy all over. Then, she placed a little kiss on his chest. It felt incredibly intimate.

"Is this.. I mean.. Are you trying to seduce me in some strange and unique way? You've always been a weirdo, you know.." Amandus tried to crack a joke, hoping it would make her relax more. But he was feeling a bit nervous at the prospect. They were friends, but neither of them had ever really expressed a sexual interest in the other. They had been friends for so long, it just felt like their relationship dynamic was pretty set - and neither one of them had any desire to change it. Or at least, that's what he thought until tonight.

"... Do you not want me to sleep here? Would you rather have someone else?" Zara sounded wounded and there was a hint of frustration in her voice. A soft kind of sadness, as if she really wanted Amandus to say that he wanted her there.

"You can stay here, it's just.. Very strange." He played with her hair a little bit as if to show her that he was interested in keeping her there. "You never acted like this around me before."

Zara sighed. "Yeah, I know," she said quietly. "My mistake." "
Hi stranger!

Up late?

Em

Love how a well written single line can say so much.
It is kind of you to say that. As I am getting better at writing, I am reaching for those "single-line-impact-effects" more often. I don't always get it right, but I can safely say I have improved since I began writing in English this summer. And that's a nice feeling. 😁

Poor you 🫂🫂🫂 Em
Don't worry, my little friend. I am used to it. The waking-up-early and decently long travel time (over 30min one-way) is the worst part. 😛

It is kind of you to say that. As I am getting better at writing, I am reaching for those "single-line-impact-effects" more often. I don't always get it right, but I can safely say I have improved since I began writing in English this summer. And that's a nice feeling. 😁

Don't worry, my little friend. I am used to it. The waking-up-early and decently long travel time (over 30min one-way) is the worst part. 😛
Well take care anyway 😊

Back