What is your most erotic, but non-sexual passage of writing?

From Apartment 409:

Ted had just lit his cigarette when he saw the light from the apartment next door flick on.

He saw her shadow first, a shapely silhouette cast across the balcony, receding as she moved closer to the glass doors. There were no blinds nor curtains; apparently she hadn't yet put up any.

Ted stood still as a stone as her body came into view. Lit from behind, he could not make out her features. What he could see, however, told him enough.

She was naked. And she was indeed beautiful.

As he'd imagined, her frame was petite, yet voluptuous. The curves of her breasts looked like crescent moons. Her long hair of indistinguishable color cascaded naturally over them.

Her waist and hips helped form the classic womanly hourglass, her legs slender and shapely.

Ted's eyes traced them to where they met to frame her most intimate area, unfortunately obscured by shadow but highlighted by a beam of light shining out between the small gap of her thighs.

She looked like a dark angel, standing alone, staring out at...what? Ted couldn't see her eyes, let alone what direction they may be pointed. Her face was an oval shadow.

Could she see him? Ted didn't think so. If she had, she certainly hadn't reacted.

The mystery woman stood at the glass doors for several long moments before finally turning and walking back into her living room.

As she receded from view, Ted was treated to a brief glimpse of her round, firm ass swaying with her steps. And then she was gone.

My God, you lot go on a bit!

"God, it's hot," said Brooke, pulling her hair up away from her neck.

"Sit there in the shade. I'll get us a drink."

When I got back with two bottles of water, Brooke was sitting on a bench down by the rose garden, under the big gum. She took the bottle with a nod, took one long drink, then up-ended the bottle over her head. "Mmmm, that feels better." She looked around. "You got a hose? Best way to cool off."

I pointed to a tap by the house, with a coil of hose attached to it. "Let it run cold."

Brooke let it run cold, feeling the water flow through her fingers. Then, with no announcement at all, she stripped off her top and took off her shorts, pointed the hose right up in the sky and stood under it. The water was cold, and her nipples tightened. She grinned, and turned the hose on me. "You're hot too, and I'm wet."

I laughed, and went to her, stripping off my shirt as I went.

She stood behind me, back to back, holding the hose straight up until we both were thoroughly soaked. Then Brooke turned to me with her clear bright eyes and her smile. She let me look as she stripped off her wet underwear, then unbuckled my pants.

"Show me that studio of yours. 'Bout time I saw it, after selling you all that stuff." She grinned. "Why do you think I work at the hardware store? I like men with clever hands. Let's see yours."

Brooke Works at the Hardware Store

Another one:

"Did you ever kiss her?" the girl asked, ever so slightly jealous if he had.

"Once. In a bus-shelter, one lunchtime when it rained. Her legs were long, but her kiss was longer."

"Was she beautiful?" asked Suzie, knowing perfectly well that she was.

"Oh yes," Adam replied.

"Were you intimate?" Suzie sighed.

"Once, when I was waiting for an interview. She brushed an imaginary piece of lint from my collar. Better than sex, in that moment. She wanted me to look my best. The look in her eyes!"

"Good god, " said Suzie. "Do you always worship the memory of your women this way?"

"Do you know," replied Adam, "I think I do."

"Whisper something to me, Adam. Make me come."

"Shall I buy you roses, Suzie?"

"Oh God," Suzie moaned. "Yes, please."

As an added bonus, there's a cameo by @SimonDoom

Valentines for Suzie

Probably this one. At least it's the first one I thought of. There's a few sexual scenes, but no sex, and I would link it, but I don't know if it's blocked, for the same reason there's no sex in it; it's on FFN. Ch35.

Lucy lead Charlie upstairs to her room, tossing her backpack on the bed, locking the door, jumping in his arms.
“I love you, Charlie Brown,” she hugged him.
“I love you too,” he hugged her back.
“You really think I’m all that, huh?”
“Of course; look at you, you drive me wild, strong and vulnerable, caring. And you’re gorgeous, you know you are, the way you show off.”
“I do not show off,” she laughed.
“Maybe not on purpose. Even if you’re just reading a book, pursing your lips…”
“You’re just obsessed with my beauty.”
“You’re what?”
“My… you heard me.”
“Say it again,” he stared in her eyes.
“Obsessed with my beauty.”
He kissed her, chasing her tongue with his, rubbing her waist up her shirt, making her moan, her shirt lifted to her armpits, she slowly pulls her lips away, looking up at him with begging eyes.
“Did I go to far?”
“I’m not complaining. You… you can take it off, if you’re really curious.”
It took him a moment to process, not wanting to make her feel bad, lost in those green eyes, lifting her shirt, she happily raises her arms, off goes the shirt.
“Am I… okay… or uhhh…”
Charlie gave her a once over, stopping at her demi bra, “fuckin yes.”
“I don’t deserve you, you broke the wall. I can’t even wear the mask anymore.”
“That makes us perfect for each other,” he hugged her, “we can grow as people together in this relationship we forge.”
“You really thank so?”
“I do. Like; I already thought you were beautiful, before we started dating. I’m not going to force you to do anything you don’t want, or be who you don’t. But please don’t put yourself down, please.”
Lucy didn’t say anything, Charlie sat on the bed, pulling her closer, resting his hands on her hips, he kissed her navel, up her stomach to her bra. Her breath grew heavy while he kissed over her stomach, she didn’t want him to stop, but she stopped him, Charlie looked up at her; she was red in the face, biting her lip.
“Why do you make me feel this way,” she straddled him.
She pushed him down, kissing him, reaching under his shirt, he reached down her jeans giving her butt a nice squeeze, making her moan. She wants more, sucking on his lower lip, to get over that hump and just give herself completely, if only she could get the nerve to do it, surely it bothers him to get all hot for nothing. Lucy stops to look at him.
“Everything okay, Lu-Lu,” he moved her hair.
“Yeah,” she sighed.
“As long as you’re happy.”

"Getting warm in here, Uncle," I finally said.

Indeed the kitchen had heated up.

"Why don't you do something about it?" His eyes had that mischievous expression I had enjoyed forever.

I made a show of pulling off my sweater. Took my time, knew just how it appeared to admiring male gazes over the years to see that slow pull-over the head of a such garment. With my sweater over my head, my view momentarily blocked, I was aware that his eyes were still on my chest, as indeed they were when it finally came off.

He took a deep breath. "Camille, those breasts of yours could stop traffic."

Since middle-school I had been aware of their effect on boys. As an early bloomer of course I got more attention that I wanted. Girls who want a bigger chest don't always know what else they get too.

My whole father's side of the family had those northern European bones, the broad shoulders, smooth rather than well-shaped limbs. I had gotten the big torso too, with hips to match. Most of the time I wished my chest was a little smaller, less attention-grabbing, but of course in this case I took pleasure in his own enjoyment.

"Yeah, but then you get this too." I cradled my none-too-small belly in both hands, the navel a deep, dark divot in my soft flesh.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," his smile was that lovely mixture of admiration and lechery I found so appealing.

Uncle put down his tea and sidled over for a boob fondle.

"Meaty," he murmured.

I laughed. "You've always said that. And me a vegetarian even."

From Lamplight
"So, Cat," she said softly.

"So..." I flailed.

"I have a... thing... about not kissing on dates."

A strange, almost bitter disappointment took me; I tried to hide it. I hadn't expected anything, but to be so directly denied this...

"Oh... um... "

She saw my disappointment, and she just smiled even more perfectly, if that were possible.

"Don't worry. Let me finish. Because I'm about to break that rule for you. So... come here..."

And she reached up, curled her hand behind my neck, and pulled me in against her.

I squeaked, then melted as she slowly, gently, leaned into me.

A faint waft of scent surrounded her.

My heart went mad in my chest.

Her hair tickled my cheek.

Her lips still tasted of the mint dessert we'd shared.

She was my Heaven.

I moaned softly; heard the satisfied little "hah" she let out.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her hard up against me; she made a small noise as she pressed her belly and thighs and perfect little breasts tightly against me...

Then she shuddered hard - a single, full body shiver - and made a weird little whimpery noise as she pulled free to pant for breath.

"Oh God. Oh. Shit. I'm... sorry for that..." she giggled, after a moment. "My body does that...sometimes, when I'm really..."

"What... what was..."

"You know... precisely what that was..." she purred as she leaned in to nuzzle my neck.

"Did you just..." I whispered, awestruck.

"Yes. Just a small one. Just... a teaser. I'm not normally that bad, but... clearly you work for me. Oh God. Mhmm. That was bits of me letting you feel just how nice that was," she breathed back. "How nice I find you. How... perfect."

(Context: the kisser answered the kissee's online ad a couple weeks earlier, they had a one-night stand, and another, and another... Kissee doesn't want a relationship. No. Definitely not. No way.)

"We're sat on the sofa and it's warm and nice, his body leaning over mine, all firm over his ribs. And then he kisses me.

Not like he has before, those passionate snogs on the stairs as a prelude to sex, or the little friendly pecks. This is soft yet strong, holding my head so he doesn't lose me, and keeps going. My legs part involuntarily, and he falls between them. It's powerful sexy stuff, and I let him keep on doing it.

Not just let - I put my hand on his head too, and do the same things to him. It's just a kiss, but it feels like he's touching me deeper than when he was fucking my brains out on Friday.

Running my tongue over the inside of his lips, slow and deliberate, feeling his tickling the roof of my mouth, all tingly, it's gentle and enjoyable and... caring?

I care about him.

How did I let that happen?

How much of a buck eejit can I be? Don't answer that, it's a fucking rhetorical question."

(Smoking Hot Ch.6)

Back