18 rule and NON EROTIC category.

my question would be, would the girls death, be a violation of the under 18 rule? no sex or adult activity.

this girls death is the catalyst not only for him losing control, but also his growth as a mage\ruler and gaining the villagers as subjects. I'm not going graphic, just like this.

Korgan yells at the girl to run towards him as the archer fires his arrow, he watches as the girls head jerks up and the arrowhead shows through her neck, killing her instantly.
That's okay, I can't see you having any issues getting that through. It's neither gratuitous nor sexual.

if the girl's age is mentioned, I'd add a note to the editor when you submit, drawing Laurel's attention to it - that should pre-empt a bot bounce.

That's okay, I can't see you having any issues getting that through. It's neither gratuitous nor sexual.

if the girl's age is mentioned, I'd add a note to the editor when you submit, drawing Laurel's attention to it - that should pre-empt a bot bounce.
Always good advice.

Any idea how long the average "queue" time is? (My "first" story, submitted 3/25.)

Any idea how long the average "queue" time is? (My "first" story, submitted 3/25.)
If it's your first story, you can probably expect a week - ten days, especially if there's a contest going on (I don't think there is, right now). Over time, 2 - 3 days seems to be typical.

Um… you can have minors of any age in any category. I have stories in which children are characters in both Loving Wives and Lesbian Sex. The issue is that - totally reasonably IMO - they cannot either take part in or witness anything sexual. In my stories, it’s the parents who have sex.

Am I misunderstanding you?

Emily
This. There are a ton of minors in many stories with many authors but they are never anywhere near a sex scene.

I think your violence can be pretty extreme, as long as it's not sexualised. A fantasy story I wrote had plenty of sword play and no-holds-barred violence, and it went through fine. I even had a male and female warrior (non-sexually) fighting each other naked, and that didn't prompt any issues...
There was a story. I forget which which apparently had extreme violence which included graphic description of torture. It was pulled for rewrite and the author wrote a note saying a section was removed and given a generic description. One story included graphic description of a cheating husband getting revenge on his cheating wife by injecting her vagina, breasts and anus with nerve agents to render her unable to orgasm. That got pulled completely. It was called something like Pandora's Box.

There was a story. I forget which which apparently had extreme violence which included graphic description of torture. It was pulled for rewrite and the author wrote a note saying a section was removed and given a generic description. One story included graphic description of a cheating husband getting revenge on his cheating wife by injecting her vagina, breasts and anus with nerve agents to render her unable to orgasm. That got pulled completely. It was called something like Pandora's Box.
Yes, that all sounds like sexualised violence, and that tends not to fly on Literotica...

Yes, that all sounds like sexualised violence, and that tends not to fly on Literotica...
The first one I cited was not. IIRC it involved amputation of fingers etc. It was an aggrieved husband who did it. Unlike the 909099 stories which do things to lotharios, that one apparently did it quite graphically.

There was a violent non-sexual assault that set up the story which ends with a non-sexual response at the end. In between there is nothing more sexual than the FMC planning her eventual revenge while having dinner and running errands with her boyfriend.

From other responses it seems that if the story is rejected there will be a cryptic response as to why. Has anyone just had a story remain in limbo?

ok this is what I wanna go with for my story. I don't think it would violate rule, but I want to get a few opinions.

I listen closely and hear the girls crying. What did he do or say to them!? My heart breaks, my babies! I hear the bedroom door close and then the master bath door closes. I hurry up and go into the girls room and see them huddled together. OMG! As I look at them, I get terrified, OH. MY. GOD! Serenity has a busted lip and I can see Jasmine’s left eye is closing! I run to them and hug them only to feel them wince in pain. I back away for fear of hurting them again. My mind is trying to rationalize what I’m seeing. My heart is breaking from their pain and the terror in their eyes. I fall to my knees and start crying, only to feel 4 pairs of hands wrap around me.

I want The mother to feel pain, and the reader to have emotional response to the kids and the mother in this story. would it pass, though? i will be going back and editing a little bit. I do see some errors myself. lol.

ok this is what I wanna go with for my story. I don't think it would violate rule, but I want to get a few opinions.

I listen closely and hear the girls crying. What did he do or say to them!? My heart breaks, my babies! I hear the bedroom door close and then the master bath door closes. I hurry up and go into the girls room and see them huddled together. OMG! As I look at them, I get terrified, OH. MY. GOD! Serenity has a busted lip and I can see Jasmine’s left eye is closing! I run to them and hug them only to feel them wince in pain. I back away for fear of hurting them again. My mind is trying to rationalize what I’m seeing. My heart is breaking from their pain and the terror in their eyes. I fall to my knees and start crying, only to feel 4 pairs of hands wrap around me.

I want The mother to feel pain, and the reader to have emotional response to the kids and the mother in this story. would it pass, though? i will be going back and editing a little bit. I do see some errors myself. lol.
I dont think that will get flagged as the violence is off camera and it is vague on who even did it. There are 9029348 kicks to the crotch in Loving Wives.

Ditch OMG and write it out. The descriptions seem a bit plastic, add a detail or two. Where is ?Mom's? rage? 4 pairs of hands? 2 kids with 4 arms? They are half octopus? Did I read it wrong?

I dont think that will get flagged as the violence is off camera and it is vague on who even did it. There are 9029348 kicks to the crotch in Loving Wives.

Ditch OMG and write it out. The descriptions seem a bit plastic, add a detail or two. Where is ?Mom's? rage? 4 pairs of hands? 2 kids with 4 arms? They are half octopus? Did I read it wrong?
that was a rough draft and yea alot of that got changed.

this is the updated one

I look up at the clock and see it’s 20 minutes to midnight, and look in the bedroom to see if anything else needs done and notice that George isn’t in bed. That’s weird, he should be in bed by now. Maybe he is in the bathroom. I start to walk out of the laundry room and see him coming out of the girls room. He almost never goes in there! I take a step back inside and close the curtain, I leave enough to be able to peek out and see when he walks by.

I listen closely and hear the girls crying. What did he do or say to them!? My heart breaks, my babies! I hear the bedroom door close and then the master bath door as well. I hurry up and go into the girls room and see them huddled together. OH NO! As I look at them, I get terrified, OH. MY. GOD! Serenity has a busted lip and I can see Jasmine’s left eye is closing! I run to them with tears in my eyes and terror in my heart for them. I go to hug them only to feel them wince in pain. I back away for fear of hurting them again. My mind is trying to rationalize what I’m seeing. My heart is breaking from their pain and the terror in their eyes. I fall to my knees and start crying, only to feel two pairs of hands wrap around me.

Back